My X-Factor Experience!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up My X-Factor Experience!


    I'm currently about 4 days into my XF cycle. I'm taking the standard 1000mgs per day for 50 days.

    I've never used XF before so I'm excited to see what it can do for me. I try and stay lean year around...keeping my body fat between 6-8%. That said, I obviously am not using this to bulk. I'm planning on keeping my diet and training the same to see what XF can do with no other variables.

    I've been taking SWELL for the last 3 months and will continue to take it throughout my XF cycle.

    Other support supplements are:
    Poseidon
    Multi Vitamin
    ABYSS
    Whey Protein

    I'm RELUCTANTLY stopping my daily Fish Oil for the purposes of this log.

    I currently weigh 192 and am at 8 percent body fat. After 4 days of taking XF, I don't notice much just yet but I know it takes a few weeks to really kick in. I will say that I had a hard leg workout today and can feel my legs getting sore already...could be placebo, but I doubt it.

    I'll update this a few times per week!

    Workin


  2. Looking forward to this log!
    Got a bottle that I plan to use in the winter time.

    How much Fish Oil are you taking in a day?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    Looking forward to this log!
    Got a bottle that I plan to use in the winter time.

    How much Fish Oil are you taking in a day?
    None at the moment due to the XF...It interfers with it's effectiveness.

    I was taking 3 caps of concentrated Fish oil per day prior to XF. Thanks for subscribing!

    Workin

  4. gl dude

  5. Hope you have a good run.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I try and stay lean year around...keeping my body fat between 6-8%.
    Damn.. Wish i could get that lean, let alone stay that lean..lol Good luck, i am interested to see your thoughts on this.

    Any info on your diet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Damn.. Wish i could get that lean, let alone stay that lean..lol Good luck, i am interested to see your thoughts on this.

    Any info on your diet?
    Same as always...which is about 60% protein, 20% carbs and 20% Fats. All fats are healthy ones and all cuts of meat are very lean. Carbs are all complex, with no exceptions, and eaten before 5 pm at night. After 5, it's just Protein and Veggies with a little Olive oil...NO CARBS.

    Hope that helps and thanks for stopping by!

    Workin

  8. Allright let's rock the house!

  9. A very interesting experiment.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. The fact that he stops taking his fish oil will give it a super kick! You'll see what I mean when day 20-25 comes

  11. Thats the part I find hard about upcoming x-factor logging, not stopping taking fish oil, but not eating salmon or other fish. Its generally 30% or so of my protein intake.

    Even non fatty white fish like tilapia should be minimized right?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats the part I find hard about upcoming x-factor logging, not stopping taking fish oil, but not eating salmon or other fish. Its generally 30% or so of my protein intake.

    Even non fatty white fish like tilapia should be minimized right?
    Nope, you can still eat tilapia, and tuna in water! These ones are very low and shouldn't have any significant impact.

  13. wheeeeew

  14. Whitefish gets old, I love rosemary roasted wild salmon steaks over caramelized red onions, it's amazing. Sorry to torture you like that workin tho

    Subbed to the thread, we'll see what happens after a few weeks. I think I would miss my FO too, I take 3 caps a day and a Tsp of oil.

  15. I do miss my fish oil, but to give XF a real "test of strength" it was necessary to stop.
    My legs are sore today...not the I can't move kind of sore, but certainly more than usual. Jjohn, is it possible the XF would start to kick in this quickly?

    Workin

  16. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I do miss my fish oil, but to give XF a real "test of strength" it was necessary to stop.
    My legs are sore today...not the I can't move kind of sore, but certainly more than usual. Jjohn, is it possible the XF would start to kick in this quickly?

    Workin
    Very possible, considering the fact that you just stopped taking the fish oils, it kicks in a lot faster.

  17. I can't wait to see how 1250 kicks in. I'm still deciding on workout routine for it, not sure if I want to go with GVT on the first 30 days, or the last 30, and what to do for the other 30.

  18. Subbed...good luck workin!

  19. Workin, subbed. I am genuinely interested in the outcome of this supplementation. We had a thread on arachidonic acid and, by implication, X-Factor, and need a log like this to seal certain speculations. Wish you strength in overcoming your fish-oil deficit. We collectively feel for you. All the best!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Thanks for subscribing and the kind words guys!

    So far, nothing major to report except I'm a bit more sore than usual after training. My abs seem a bit tighter...don't know if this is due to the XF or just a coincidence. Based on the feedback of past XF logs, I expect to start seeing some strength increases by late next week as well as an appetite stimulation. Looking forward to what the next month will bring!

    Workin

  21. subbed. best of luck to you. i'm considering giving X-Factor a try.

  22. subbed!

  23. Good luck, excited to follow along!

  24. Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

    Workin

  25. late Aaron, but sub'd, good luck brutha...im starting XF when it makes it to my house!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    late Aaron, but sub'd, good luck brutha...im starting XF when it makes it to my house!


    Workin

  27. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Day 9...feeling a bit stronger today. I was able to get a few extra reps in on each exercise. I also am starting to feel a bit more hungry than usual.

    Workin
    Already
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My T-1 Experience
    By jefflong3323 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 08:09 PM
  2. My grapefruit juice experience
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 12:41 PM
  3. My Deca Durabolin experience
    By Sal Collaziano in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 03:35 AM
  4. My brief M1T experience, kinda odd...
    By Jcc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2003, 05:33 AM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in