Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !




    I finally got my Abyss

    so im going to take it tonight.
    Im currently on SDNG +MassFX , i havent touched a scale in a few days but im around 190-198.
    I have alot of trouble to get some sleep.

    Tylenol PM doesnt work on me i had taken big doses of it and the onlything i get is back pumps.

    i have megadosed Gaba and it only worked for like 3 days then nothing.

    i have megadosed tryptophan and nothing

    i have also megadosed Melatonin and nothing

    i have mixed the 3 of the above mention supps and nothing.


    So lets see if this works on me. I dont know if i should start with 2 caps or 3.

    Feel free to make questions and comments.


    Edit: I forgot to add that this is NOT A SPONSORED LOG/REVIEW
    Last edited by Zombie; 09-26-2007 at 08:28 PM.


  2. I have had similar experiences with sleep aids.
    3g phenibut does nothing, maybe a little less grumpy, but no where near sleepier.

    So with that, I am very interested to see how you go, I have this waiting in my cart.
    •   
       


  3. I've been waiting for this thread!

    Since you've had such experience in the past with sleep aids, I would start with 3 caps tonight. Depending on your results, you can raise or lower it by 1 cap if needed. Sweet dreams my friend!

    Workin

  4. I got three sample packets with my last order from Nutra and didn't expect much because most OTC sleep aids do very little for me. When they do work, I wake up feeling like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer.

    HOWEVER...

    Abyss worked great! I used four caps, and while they didn't kick in as quickly as I would have liked, I had one of the most deep and relaxing sleeps in recent memory. If sleep can be soothing and peaceful - this was as close as it gets.

    I was slightly groggy upon waking up, but woke up without any problem. There was none of the typical medicine head type feeling associated with other sleep aids.

    I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle with my next order.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    I got three sample packets with my last order from Nutra and didn't expect much because most OTC sleep aids do very little for me. When they do work, I wake up feeling like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer.

    HOWEVER...

    Abyss worked great! I used four caps, and while they didn't kick in as quickly as I would have liked, I had one of the most deep and relaxing sleeps in recent memory. If sleep can be soothing and peaceful - this was as close as it gets.

    I was slightly groggy upon waking up, but woke up without any problem. There was none of the typical medicine head type feeling associated with other sleep aids.

    I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle with my next order.
    how many hrs of sleep do you usually get without sleep aids ?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    how many hrs of sleep do you usually get without sleep aids ?
    4-5

    A typical night is asleep by midnight and up at 4:30.

  7. ill be interested in ur results man

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    I got three sample packets with my last order from Nutra and didn't expect much because most OTC sleep aids do very little for me. When they do work, I wake up feeling like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer.

    HOWEVER...

    Abyss worked great! I used four caps, and while they didn't kick in as quickly as I would have liked, I had one of the most deep and relaxing sleeps in recent memory. If sleep can be soothing and peaceful - this was as close as it gets.

    I was slightly groggy upon waking up, but woke up without any problem. There was none of the typical medicine head type feeling associated with other sleep aids.

    I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle with my next order.
    Great feedback! Thanks for taking time to post! I look forward to hearing how ABYSS continues to work for you! Let's just be sure not to highjack Zombie's thread!

    Workin

  9. Subbed!

  10. its 10:02 PM here i got home from the gym like 30 min ago. i ate my protein shake like 15 or more min ago im goin to give it some time till it been at least 30 minutes after my last meal so that the carbs/protein in my shake dont mess up with absortion of Abyss. so im going to be updating during the night.

  11. its been more than 30 minutes since i took my last meal and i just took 3 Abyss caps. I put the timer on my TV and if i passed out my laptop is goin to shut down after 20 min of inactivity.

  12. i took 3 pills like 2.5 hrs ago. I feel relaxed . my eyes seems to feel dry. i dont feel sleepy but i might passout soon since i feel relaxed

  13. i got a free sample in my last nutra order of absys and it really done the business for me. another favorite of mine for sleep is 1 or 2 x dreams with about a teaspoon of gaba. theirs seems to be really nice synenergy mixing the two. anyway good luck with absys zombie, another great product from nimbus that i will be getting in my next order

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vince spider View Post
    i got a free sample in my last nutra order of absys and it really done the business for me. another favorite of mine for sleep is 1 or 2 x dreams with about a teaspoon of gaba. theirs seems to be really nice synenergy mixing the two. anyway good luck with absys zombie, another great product from nimbus that i will be getting in my next order
    thanks stopping by. i like how i feel but it doesnt knock me down. maybe 4 caps would do the trick

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks stopping by. i like how i feel but it doesnt knock me down. maybe 4 caps would do the trick
    do it bra, take the 4 caps

  16. So how was your sleep Z??

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks stopping by. i like how i feel but it doesnt knock me down. maybe 4 caps would do the trick
    I found that an hour or more without food prior to taking the caps worked best for me. There was no immediate sleeping pill effect in terms of making fall asleep, but it certainly put me to sleep quicker than usual.

    Once asleep though, it was a solid seven hours and could have easily stretched to nine if I had the time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    So how was your sleep Z??
    i only had like 5 hr of sleep with 3 caps. i was expencting more but its a start. Im going to make a PROS-CONS Lists

    PROS:
    * Like 20 min after taking it, it made me feel relaxed.
    *Before passing out i didnt feel like rolling around the bed like i usually do.
    *i woke up by my self and like 30 minutes before my alarm clock was supposed to start raisisng havoc(waking up to the alarm clock get me in a really bad mood for at least 1 hr after waking up but that didnt happen today )
    *i feel refresh and im not tired


    CONS:
    *it took me like 10 minutes to completely adjust my eye sight after waking up.
    *i didnt got more than 6 hrs of sleep.


    i cant wait to try 4 caps tonight

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i only had like 5 hr of sleep with 3 caps. i was expencting more but its a start. Im going to make a PROS-CONS Lists

    PROS:
    * Like 20 min after taking it, it made me feel relaxed.
    *Before passing out i didnt feel like rolling around the bed like i usually do.
    *i woke up by my self and like 30 minutes before my alarm clock was supposed to start raisisng havoc(waking up to the alarm clock get me in a really bad mood for at least 1 hr after waking up but that didnt happen today )
    *i feel refresh and im not tired


    CONS:
    *it took me like 10 minutes to completely adjust my eye sight after waking up.
    *i didnt got more than 6 hrs of sleep.


    i cant wait to try 4 caps tonight
    Good feedback Zombie. 4 capsules is going to work best for you obviously. Remember, ABYSS was not designed to knock you out like a drug...but more to help you slowly, gently slip into a deep sleep. Try taking it about an hour before you want to go to sleep and then forget about it. If your constantly thinking about trying to fall asleep, you never will.

    I usually take ABYSS an hour before bed. When I finally crawl into bed, I start to read a book or a magazine....next thing I know, my alarm is going off the next morning!

    Workin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant View Post
    I found that an hour or more without food prior to taking the caps worked best for me. There was no immediate sleeping pill effect in terms of making fall asleep, but it certainly put me to sleep quicker than usual.

    Once asleep though, it was a solid seven hours and could have easily stretched to nine if I had the time.
    Thanks for sharing your experience Arrogant. Great to hear!

    Workin

  21. what i liked today also and i forgot to add it is that lately, i wake up and wheni open my eyes i take my first dose of SDNG then crawl back in the sheets and wait a few min for SDNG to kick in. But today i didnt had to do that i actually took my SDNG with breakfast with was like 40 min after i woke up.

    Soo today i didnt need a boost from SDNG to get my ass out of bed
  22. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    what i liked today also and i forgot to add it is that lately, i wake up and wheni open my eyes i take my first dose of SDNG then crawl back in the sheets and wait a few min for SDNG to kick in. But today i didnt had to do that i actually took my SDNG with breakfast with was like 40 min after i woke up.

    Soo today i didnt need a boost from SDNG to get my ass out of bed


    Workin

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    what i liked today also and i forgot to add it is that lately, i wake up and wheni open my eyes i take my first dose of SDNG then crawl back in the sheets and wait a few min for SDNG to kick in. But today i didnt had to do that i actually took my SDNG with breakfast with was like 40 min after i woke up.

    Soo today i didnt need a boost from SDNG to get my ass out of bed
    Quality sleep has that effect.

    Great log zombie, looking forward to hearing how the 4 caps treat you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. i was kind of busy after the gym and i got home kind of late. so i just took the 4 Abyss caps its 11:36 here
    im going to keep you guys updated

  25. Great log Z I'm very interested in your results.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i was kind of busy after the gym and i got home kind of late. so i just took the 4 Abyss caps its 11:36 here
    im going to keep you guys updated
    Looking forward to it Zombie!

    Workin

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    its 10:02 PM here i got home from the gym like 30 min ago. i ate my protein shake like 15 or more min ago im goin to give it some time till it been at least 30 minutes after my last meal so that the carbs/protein in my shake dont mess up with absortion of Abyss. so im going to be updating during the night.
    You ate your protein shake? How much water do you use? 1-2oz?

  28. I'm in. Just as an FYI, your really late w/o is probably contributing to the difficulty you are having sleeping.

    Good luck Z!

  29. Most things don't knock me out, but there are times I wake up in the middle of the night. I am looking for something that allows me to sleep through the night and wake up fresh as daisy's
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to get back in it....need a life change
    By Ir0Will89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. trying to get diet in check for strength training
    By macdady in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 07:19 AM
  3. Getting Injured in the Middle of My Cycle??
    By brendxn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
  5. Trying to get back in shape
    By Razorback in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Log in
Log in