Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Good feedback Zombie. Are you taking ABYSS an hour before you would like to go to sleep, or are you taking it and then starting to surf the net, or start a project of some type? I ask because I take ABYSS for 2 different reasons...
    1. Obviously to fall asleep. This is taken an hour before I want to go to bed. When I lay down I'm usually out within 5-10 minutes.

2. If I'm stressed or want to relax and focus on a project, like researching on the internet, finances, etc... ABYSS mellows me out and helps me focus on the project at hand.

I point this out just to say, if you take ABYSS and then just stay up busy with something, you'll feel relaxed and mellow but you'll never fall asleep. It won't knock you out like a drug would. On the other hand, if you lay down, relax and try to fall asleep, most of the time the next sound you hear will be your alarm.

Workin
    my daily routine @ night is get off the gym eat something if i forget to take my protein shake, then i get home my COmputers here(my office) and home are turned on 24/7 . And i managed to set up one of my computers to be able to use it while in bed, and i also have my laptop on my nightstand. I do the Web browsing/TV thing to get some sleep. If i get home even if im tired as hell and dont turn on the TV or browse the web im just from one side to another on my bed i cant sleep and i end up turning the TV on and just watch a few minutes and then just passout..

its been like this for years now.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good log Zombie.....subscribed
    Very interested in this. Nimbus has some very good looking supps out and I may try some in the future.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great log going so far zombie. Have you ever tried reading before going to bed. I find tv or anything extrememly visual to be really stimulating for me before I hit the sack, making it fairly difficult to dose with all those purty little visuals floating thru my head.

Sounds like your getting some deep sleep, especially if you slept thru your ring tone. I know mine wakes me up like nails on a chalk board, which is a good sign.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Great log going so far zombie. Have you ever tried reading before going to bed. I find tv or anything extrememly visual to be really stimulating for me before I hit the sack, making it fairly difficult to dose with all those purty little visuals floating thru my head.

Sounds like your getting some deep sleep, especially if you slept thru your ring tone. I know mine wakes me up like nails on a chalk board, which is a good sign.
    Yeah, maybe reading some computer security books, those are usually so dry they are a sleep supplement unto themselves.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

**** Alice and Bob.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

I FINALLY FOUND TH EFFECT THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ON ABYSS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YESTERDAY I WAS GOING TO GO OUT TO PARTY BUT THEN I REALLYZED THAT **** THAT I NEEDED SOME REST. AFTER THE GYM I WAS TALKING TO SOME MILF THAT WAS ASKING ABOUT SUPPS AND COMPLIMENTING MY PECS. MORE THAN A HOUR WHENT BY, THE GYM CLOSES @ 9 WE STAYED TALKING LIKE TILL 10:40. I GOT HOME LIKE @ 10:50 I TOOK A SHOWER AND I WAS THINKING IM GOING TO TRY ABYSS AGAIN TODAY. SOO I TOOK 5 CAPS THEN I REALIZED THAT WHY 5 ? **** IT IM TAKING 1 MORE I TOOK IT AROUND 11:30 LIKE 30 MIN LATER I STARTED TO FEEL RELAXED IT TOOK LONGER THAN OTHER TIMES FOR THE RELAXED FEELING TO KICK IN. I WAS DOING MY USUAL STUFF WATCHING TV AND BROWSING THE WEB, ACTUALLLY I WAS TRING TO H@CK IN TO A A LINUX UN PATCHED SERVER I FOUND IT WAS A RED HAT BOX WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT. I JUST REMMEBER THATI CLOSED MY LAPTOP AROUND 1:27 AM AND I DONT REMMEBER NOTHING AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA AND I WOKE UP A FEW MINUTES BEFORE 10 AM IM GOING T TRY 5 CAPS TO SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESULT IF NOT WELL 6 SEEMS TO BE MY SWEET SPOT.

I DONT RECOMEND PEOPLE TO TRY THIS DOSAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR WAY UP FROM 2 CAPS. I GAVE A FRIEND 10 CAPS TO TEST THEM OUT. HE READ THE LABEL AND WHENT AND TRY 4 HIS FIRST NIGHT AND HATED THE ME THE NEXT MORNING HE FELT WEIRD LIKE IF HE WAS HANGOVER AND IT TOOK SOME TIMES TO COMPLETELY WAKE UP. HE THEN TRIED 2 CAPS AND LOVE IT
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

YESTERDAY I WAS GOING TO GO OUT TO PARTY BUT THEN I REALLYZED THAT **** THAT I NEEDED SOME REST. AFTER THE GYM I WAS TALKING TO SOME MILF THAT WAS ASKING ABOUT SUPPS AND COMPLIMENTING MY PECS. MORE THAN A HOUR WHENT BY, THE GYM CLOSES @ 9 WE STAYED TALKING LIKE TILL 10:40. I GOT HOME LIKE @ 10:50 I TOOK A SHOWER AND I WAS THINKING IM GOING TO TRY ABYSS AGAIN TODAY. SOO I TOOK 5 CAPS THEN I REALIZED THAT WHY 5 ? **** IT IM TAKING 1 MORE I TOOK IT AROUND 11:30 LIKE 30 MIN LATER I STARTED TO FEEL RELAXED IT TOOK LONGER THAN OTHER TIMES FOR THE RELAXED FEELING TO KICK IN. I WAS DOING MY USUAL STUFF WATCHING TV AND BROWSING THE WEB, ACTUALLLY I WAS TRING TO H@CK IN TO A A LINUX UN PATCHED SERVER I FOUND IT WAS A RED HAT BOX WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT. I JUST REMMEBER THATI CLOSED MY LAPTOP AROUND 1:27 AM AND I DONT REMMEBER NOTHING AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA AND I WOKE UP A FEW MINUTES BEFORE 10 AM IM GOING T TRY 5 CAPS TO SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESULT IF NOT WELL 6 SEEMS TO BE MY SWEET SPOT.

I DONT RECOMEND PEOPLE TO TRY THIS DOSAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR WAY UP FROM 2 CAPS. I GAVE A FRIEND 10 CAPS TO TEST THEM OUT. HE READ THE LABEL AND WHENT AND TRY 4 HIS FIRST NIGHT AND HATED THE ME THE NEXT MORNING HE FELT WEIRD LIKE IF HE WAS HANGOVER AND IT TOOK SOME TIMES TO COMPLETELY WAKE UP. HE THEN TRIED 2 CAPS AND LOVE IT
    I can get this same effect with straight Phenibut, which I take is the most important ingredient in abyss. Bulk Phenibut is much cheaper and will last you a long time. I have been taking a combo of 1-carboxy with about 1.5 grams Phenibut and 3 grams of Piracetam (I throw in choline too of course) and that combo knocks me the **** out! I want to add GABA in the above stack, but I am afraid that I won't wake up, LOL.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I can get this same effect with straight Phenibut, which I take is the most important ingredient in abyss. Bulk Phenibut is much cheaper and will last you a long time. I have been taking a combo of 1-carboxy with about 1.5 grams Phenibut and 3 grams of Piracetam (I throw in choline too of course) and that combo knocks me the **** out! I want to add GABA in the above stack, but I am afraid that I won't wake up, LOL.
    i had looked into phenibut in the past but i saw that alot of people saw weird sides from it(i dont recall what they were), i decided that i wasnt for me and i decided not to try it. till today, this is the first nimbus product that i try since i had read alot of good feed back on their other products that gave me the trust to go ahead and try it. So i might do my own research on phenibut
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    how much choline?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

i had looked into phenibut in the past but i saw that alot of people saw weird sides from it(i dont recall what they were), i decided that i wasnt for me and i decided not to try it. till today, this is the first nimbus product that i try since i had read alot of good feed back on their other products that gave me the trust to go ahead and try it. So i might do my own research on phenibut
    The people that have bad sides on Phenibut are those who mega dose to get drunk which really isnt that bad of an idea (if you like to drink) because you get all the good effects of alcohol but no calories or excess estrogen. I love Phenibut. I notice I can keep getting consistent effects when I take Phenibut with Piracetam. I don't know the science behind that claim, but I can tell you from personal experience that they work good together.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how much choline?
    I use Choline Citrate because its cheap, but you have to take a lot of it. I take about 3-4 grams with my Nootropics
  12. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Great feedback Zombie...Everyone is different. I'm glad you found the right dose that worked for you. I'd recommend taking a day or 2 off before you take it again. This will ensure it's continued effectiveness.

Thanks for posting your experiences in such detail my friend! I'm sure it's been helpful to many!

Workin
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

i didnt took my abyss yesterday and today and you can see im wide awake and its 3:43 am here. So tomorrow err i mean later @ night im taking my 5 abyss caps again.
  14. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

i didnt took my abyss yesterday and today and you can see im wide awake and its 3:43 am here. So tomorrow err i mean later @ night im taking my 5 abyss caps again.
    Keep us posted! It should kick in quite well after the 2 day break.

Workin
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

i took my 5 Abyss yesterday @ around 11 pm, i got home @ 10:20 from the gym i ate 2 cup of raw oats with 1.5 cups of 2%milk. then waited till 11 to take abyss. the last time i saw the clock it was 12:43 then i just turned around and i dont remmeber anything till this morning lol i got up by my self @ 8:20 .
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Thumbs up

i took my 5 Abyss yesterday @ around 11 pm, i got home @ 10:20 from the gym i ate 2 cup of raw oats with 1.5 cups of 2%milk. then waited till 11 to take abyss. the last time i saw the clock it was 12:43 then i just turned around and i dont remmeber anything till this morning lol i got up by my self @ 8:20 .
    Nice! Sounds like ABYSS is working well for you Zombie...Glad to hear it!

Workin
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks like you may have found your sweet spot zombie.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

Hey sleepyhead..glad to hear one of us is getting some sleep. I need some of this!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to get back in it....need a life change
    By Ir0Will89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. trying to get diet in check for strength training
    By macdady in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 07:19 AM
  3. Getting Injured in the Middle of My Cycle??
    By brendxn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:08 PM
  5. Trying to get back in shape
    By Razorback in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:22 PM