Trying to get submerged in the Abyss of sleep ! ! ! !

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

I finally got my Abyss :D

so im going to take it tonight.
Im currently on SDNG +MassFX , i havent touched a scale in a few days but im around 190-198.
I have alot of trouble to get some sleep.

Tylenol PM doesnt work on me i had taken big doses of it and the onlything i get is back pumps.

i have megadosed Gaba and it only worked for like 3 days then nothing.

i have megadosed tryptophan and nothing

i have also megadosed Melatonin and nothing

i have mixed the 3 of the above mention supps and nothing.

So lets see if this works on me. I dont know if i should start with 2 caps or 3.

Feel free to make questions and comments.

Edit: I forgot to add that this is NOT A SPONSORED LOG/REVIEW

Last edited:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have had similar experiences with sleep aids.
3g phenibut does nothing, maybe a little less grumpy, but no where near sleepier.

So with that, I am very interested to see how you go, I have this waiting in my cart.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for this thread! :woohoo:

Since you've had such experience in the past with sleep aids, I would start with 3 caps tonight. Depending on your results, you can raise or lower it by 1 cap if needed. Sweet dreams my friend! :yawn:

Workin

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
I got three sample packets with my last order from Nutra and didn't expect much because most OTC sleep aids do very little for me. When they do work, I wake up feeling like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer.

HOWEVER...

Abyss worked great! I used four caps, and while they didn't kick in as quickly as I would have liked, I had one of the most deep and relaxing sleeps in recent memory. If sleep can be soothing and peaceful - this was as close as it gets.

I was slightly groggy upon waking up, but woke up without any problem. There was none of the typical medicine head type feeling associated with other sleep aids.

I'll definitely be purchasing a bottle with my next order.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got three sample packets with my last order from Nutra and didn't expect much because most OTC sleep aids do very little for me. When they do work, I wake up feeling like someone hit me over the head with a sledge hammer.

HOWEVER...

Abyss worked great! I used four caps, and while they didn't kick in as quickly as I would have liked, I had one of the most deep and relaxing sleeps in recent memory. If sleep can be soothing and peaceful - this was as close as it gets.

I was slightly groggy upon waking up, but woke up without any problem. There was none of the typical medicine head type feeling associated with other sleep aids.

how many hrs of sleep do you usually get without sleep aids ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be interested in ur results man

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

HOWEVER...

Great feedback! Thanks for taking time to post! I look forward to hearing how ABYSS continues to work for you! Let's just be sure not to highjack Zombie's thread! :)

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its 10:02 PM here i got home from the gym like 30 min ago. i ate my protein shake like 15 or more min ago im goin to give it some time till it been at least 30 minutes after my last meal so that the carbs/protein in my shake dont mess up with absortion of Abyss. so im going to be updating during the night.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its been more than 30 minutes since i took my last meal and i just took 3 Abyss caps. I put the timer on my TV and if i passed out my laptop is goin to shut down after 20 min of inactivity.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took 3 pills like 2.5 hrs ago. I feel relaxed :). my eyes seems to feel dry. i dont feel sleepy but i might passout soon since i feel relaxed

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: i got a free sample in my last nutra order of absys and it really done the business for me. another favorite of mine for sleep is 1 or 2 x dreams with about a teaspoon of gaba. theirs seems to be really nice synenergy mixing the two. anyway good luck with absys zombie, another great product from nimbus that i will be getting in my next order

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: i got a free sample in my last nutra order of absys and it really done the business for me. another favorite of mine for sleep is 1 or 2 x dreams with about a teaspoon of gaba. theirs seems to be really nice synenergy mixing the two. anyway good luck with absys zombie, another great product from nimbus that i will be getting in my next order
thanks stopping by. i like how i feel but it doesnt knock me down. maybe 4 caps would do the trick

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
thanks stopping by. i like how i feel but it doesnt knock me down. maybe 4 caps would do the trick
I found that an hour or more without food prior to taking the caps worked best for me. There was no immediate sleeping pill effect in terms of making fall asleep, but it certainly put me to sleep quicker than usual.

Once asleep though, it was a solid seven hours and could have easily stretched to nine if I had the time.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So how was your sleep Z??
i only had like 5 hr of sleep with 3 caps. i was expencting more but its a start. Im going to make a PROS-CONS Lists

PROS:
* Like 20 min after taking it, it made me feel relaxed.
*Before passing out i didnt feel like rolling around the bed like i usually do.
*i woke up by my self:) and like 30 minutes before my alarm clock was supposed to start raisisng havoc(waking up to the alarm clock get me in a really bad mood for at least 1 hr after waking up but that didnt happen today ;))
*i feel refresh and im not tired

CONS:
*it took me like 10 minutes to completely adjust my eye sight after waking up.
*i didnt got more than 6 hrs of sleep.

i cant wait to try 4 caps tonight

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i only had like 5 hr of sleep with 3 caps. i was expencting more but its a start. Im going to make a PROS-CONS Lists

PROS:
* Like 20 min after taking it, it made me feel relaxed.
*Before passing out i didnt feel like rolling around the bed like i usually do.
*i woke up by my self:) and like 30 minutes before my alarm clock was supposed to start raisisng havoc(waking up to the alarm clock get me in a really bad mood for at least 1 hr after waking up but that didnt happen today ;))
*i feel refresh and im not tired

CONS:
*it took me like 10 minutes to completely adjust my eye sight after waking up.
*i didnt got more than 6 hrs of sleep.

i cant wait to try 4 caps tonight
Good feedback Zombie. 4 capsules is going to work best for you obviously. Remember, ABYSS was not designed to knock you out like a drug...but more to help you slowly, gently slip into a deep sleep. Try taking it about an hour before you want to go to sleep and then forget about it. If your constantly thinking about trying to fall asleep, you never will.

I usually take ABYSS an hour before bed. When I finally crawl into bed, I start to read a book or a magazine....next thing I know, my alarm is going off the next morning! :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I found that an hour or more without food prior to taking the caps worked best for me. There was no immediate sleeping pill effect in terms of making fall asleep, but it certainly put me to sleep quicker than usual.

Once asleep though, it was a solid seven hours and could have easily stretched to nine if I had the time.
Thanks for sharing your experience Arrogant. Great to hear! :)

Workin

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what i liked today also and i forgot to add it is that lately, i wake up and wheni open my eyes i take my first dose of SDNG then crawl back in the sheets and wait a few min for SDNG to kick in. But today i didnt had to do that i actually took my SDNG with breakfast with was like 40 min after i woke up.

Soo today i didnt need a boost from SDNG to get my ass out of bed :D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
what i liked today also and i forgot to add it is that lately, i wake up and wheni open my eyes i take my first dose of SDNG then crawl back in the sheets and wait a few min for SDNG to kick in. But today i didnt had to do that i actually took my SDNG with breakfast with was like 40 min after i woke up.

:thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Quality sleep has that effect.:D

Great log zombie, looking forward to hearing how the 4 caps treat you.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i was kind of busy after the gym and i got home kind of late. so i just took the 4 Abyss caps its 11:36 here :)
im going to keep you guys updated :D

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Great log Z I'm very interested in your results.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i was kind of busy after the gym and i got home kind of late. so i just took the 4 Abyss caps its 11:36 here :)
im going to keep you guys updated :D
Looking forward to it Zombie!

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
its 10:02 PM here i got home from the gym like 30 min ago. i ate my protein shake like 15 or more min ago im goin to give it some time till it been at least 30 minutes after my last meal so that the carbs/protein in my shake dont mess up with absortion of Abyss. so im going to be updating during the night.
You ate your protein shake? How much water do you use? 1-2oz?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Just as an FYI, your really late w/o is probably contributing to the difficulty you are having sleeping.

Good luck Z!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Most things don't knock me out, but there are times I wake up in the middle of the night. I am looking for something that allows me to sleep through the night and wake up fresh as daisy's

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm in. Just as an FYI, your really late w/o is probably contributing to the difficulty you are having sleeping.

Good luck Z!
That is why I have problems sleeping; however, when I was popping IGF-2, I couldn't stay awake.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
That is why I have problems sleeping; however, when I was popping IGF-2, I couldn't stay awake.
i noticed a increase in quality sleep with IGF-2 i liked it but i noticed i started building a tolerance like @ almost the end of my bottle or maybe it was denial :lol:

well i didnt noticed much diference from 3 to 4 caps on how it made me feel. yesterday i was under alot of stress since i was looking @ my books and theres some money missing and that kind of stuff stresses me out alot i was thinking about some spenses and things like that that i could cut and things like that and that keept me up almost alnight. the only thing is that i got like an extr hr of sleep but since i finally got some sleep almost @ 5 am i woke up @ 10 am :lol: my alarm clock is set up @ 9 am i didnt hear it sound and my cellphone had like 7 missed calls , actually my cellphone rigntone wakes me up really fast. i feel refreshed i didnt feel like i did yesterday. when i woke up it took me less time to adjust my eyesight(like 2 mins).

i dont think im going to use it today cause its friday and who wants to sleep early on friday NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND so i might try 5 caps on sunday.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
i dont think im going to use it today cause its friday and who wants to sleep early on friday NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND so i might try 5 caps on sunday.
Is there a little emoticon that shows someone raising their hand? OK...I'll just say it then...ME! :D OF COURSE I'M NOT IN MY RIGHT MIND

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Is there a little emoticon that shows someone raising their hand? OK...I'll just say it then...ME! :D OF COURSE I'M NOT IN MY RIGHT MIND
If I stay up late it is just to catch up on the DVR....

However, F1 is in Japan, so qualifying should be on around midnight????

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good log zomb. you try all the cool new sups!

don't mean to sidetrack this thread.
but Workin - is abyss beneficial to someone who has no problems sleeping? or would it not be as useful to them?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for stoping by.

and did i said i preorder Drive and i have also the new Lean Xtreme and activate xtreme comming my way.

I have a problem just like Easy, its called CSAS (compulsive supplement acquisition syndrome)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Z is gonna megadose Abyss and RPM at the same time and see which one wins! :head:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i need to go to Suppoholics Anonymous myself. :)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
i noticed a increase in quality sleep with IGF-2 i liked it but i noticed i started building a tolerance like @ almost the end of my bottle or maybe it was denial :lol:

well i didnt noticed much diference from 3 to 4 caps on how it made me feel. yesterday i was under alot of stress since i was looking @ my books and theres some money missing and that kind of stuff stresses me out alot i was thinking about some spenses and things like that that i could cut and things like that and that keept me up almost alnight. the only thing is that i got like an extr hr of sleep but since i finally got some sleep almost @ 5 am i woke up @ 10 am :lol: my alarm clock is set up @ 9 am i didnt hear it sound and my cellphone had like 7 missed calls , actually my cellphone rigntone wakes me up really fast. i feel refreshed i didnt feel like i did yesterday. when i woke up it took me less time to adjust my eyesight(like 2 mins).

Good feedback Zombie. Are you taking ABYSS an hour before you would like to go to sleep, or are you taking it and then starting to surf the net, or start a project of some type? I ask because I take ABYSS for 2 different reasons...
1. Obviously to fall asleep. This is taken an hour before I want to go to bed. When I lay down I'm usually out within 5-10 minutes.

2. If I'm stressed or want to relax and focus on a project, like researching on the internet, finances, etc... ABYSS mellows me out and helps me focus on the project at hand.

I point this out just to say, if you take ABYSS and then just stay up busy with something, you'll feel relaxed and mellow but you'll never fall asleep. It won't knock you out like a drug would. On the other hand, if you lay down, relax and try to fall asleep, most of the time the next sound you hear will be your alarm. ;)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

don't mean to sidetrack this thread.
but Workin - is abyss beneficial to someone who has no problems sleeping? or would it not be as useful to them?
Abyss would be beneficial in that it helps with GH secretion and CNS rejuvenation. So for those aspects...absolutly.

Workin

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback Zombie. Are you taking ABYSS an hour before you would like to go to sleep, or are you taking it and then starting to surf the net, or start a project of some type? I ask because I take ABYSS for 2 different reasons...
1. Obviously to fall asleep. This is taken an hour before I want to go to bed. When I lay down I'm usually out within 5-10 minutes.

2. If I'm stressed or want to relax and focus on a project, like researching on the internet, finances, etc... ABYSS mellows me out and helps me focus on the project at hand.

I point this out just to say, if you take ABYSS and then just stay up busy with something, you'll feel relaxed and mellow but you'll never fall asleep. It won't knock you out like a drug would. On the other hand, if you lay down, relax and try to fall asleep, most of the time the next sound you hear will be your alarm. ;)

Workin
my daily routine @ night is get off the gym eat something if i forget to take my protein shake, then i get home my COmputers here(my office) and home are turned on 24/7 . And i managed to set up one of my computers to be able to use it while in bed, and i also have my laptop on my nightstand. I do the Web browsing/TV thing to get some sleep. If i get home even if im tired as hell and dont turn on the TV or browse the web im just from one side to another on my bed i cant sleep and i end up turning the TV on and just watch a few minutes and then just passout..

its been like this for years now.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Good log Zombie.....subscribed
Very interested in this. Nimbus has some very good looking supps out and I may try some in the future.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log going so far zombie. Have you ever tried reading before going to bed. I find tv or anything extrememly visual to be really stimulating for me before I hit the sack, making it fairly difficult to dose with all those purty little visuals floating thru my head.

Sounds like your getting some deep sleep, especially if you slept thru your ring tone. I know mine wakes me up like nails on a chalk board, which is a good sign.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log going so far zombie. Have you ever tried reading before going to bed. I find tv or anything extrememly visual to be really stimulating for me before I hit the sack, making it fairly difficult to dose with all those purty little visuals floating thru my head.

Sounds like your getting some deep sleep, especially if you slept thru your ring tone. I know mine wakes me up like nails on a chalk board, which is a good sign.:thumbsup:
Yeah, maybe reading some computer security books, those are usually so dry they are a sleep supplement unto themselves.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I FINALLY FOUND TH EFFECT THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ON ABYSS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

YESTERDAY I WAS GOING TO GO OUT TO PARTY BUT THEN I REALLYZED THAT **** THAT I NEEDED SOME REST. AFTER THE GYM I WAS TALKING TO SOME MILF THAT WAS ASKING ABOUT SUPPS AND COMPLIMENTING MY PECS. MORE THAN A HOUR WHENT BY, THE GYM CLOSES @ 9 WE STAYED TALKING LIKE TILL 10:40. I GOT HOME LIKE @ 10:50 I TOOK A SHOWER AND I WAS THINKING IM GOING TO TRY ABYSS AGAIN TODAY. SOO I TOOK 5 CAPS THEN I REALIZED THAT WHY 5 ? **** IT IM TAKING 1 MORE :lol: I TOOK IT AROUND 11:30 LIKE 30 MIN LATER I STARTED TO FEEL RELAXED IT TOOK LONGER THAN OTHER TIMES FOR THE RELAXED FEELING TO KICK IN. I WAS DOING MY USUAL STUFF WATCHING TV AND BROWSING THE WEB, ACTUALLLY I WAS TRING TO H@CK IN TO A A LINUX UN PATCHED SERVER I FOUND IT WAS A RED HAT BOX WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT. I JUST REMMEBER THATI CLOSED MY LAPTOP AROUND 1:27 AM AND I DONT REMMEBER NOTHING AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA AND I WOKE UP A FEW MINUTES BEFORE 10 AM :D IM GOING T TRY 5 CAPS TO SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESULT IF NOT WELL 6 SEEMS TO BE MY SWEET SPOT.

I DONT RECOMEND PEOPLE TO TRY THIS DOSAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR WAY UP FROM 2 CAPS. I GAVE A FRIEND 10 CAPS TO TEST THEM OUT. HE READ THE LABEL AND WHENT AND TRY 4 HIS FIRST NIGHT AND HATED THE ME THE NEXT MORNING HE FELT WEIRD LIKE IF HE WAS HANGOVER AND IT TOOK SOME TIMES TO COMPLETELY WAKE UP. HE THEN TRIED 2 CAPS AND LOVE IT

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I FINALLY FOUND TH EFFECT THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR ON ABYSS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D

YESTERDAY I WAS GOING TO GO OUT TO PARTY BUT THEN I REALLYZED THAT **** THAT I NEEDED SOME REST. AFTER THE GYM I WAS TALKING TO SOME MILF THAT WAS ASKING ABOUT SUPPS AND COMPLIMENTING MY PECS. MORE THAN A HOUR WHENT BY, THE GYM CLOSES @ 9 WE STAYED TALKING LIKE TILL 10:40. I GOT HOME LIKE @ 10:50 I TOOK A SHOWER AND I WAS THINKING IM GOING TO TRY ABYSS AGAIN TODAY. SOO I TOOK 5 CAPS THEN I REALIZED THAT WHY 5 ? **** IT IM TAKING 1 MORE :lol: I TOOK IT AROUND 11:30 LIKE 30 MIN LATER I STARTED TO FEEL RELAXED IT TOOK LONGER THAN OTHER TIMES FOR THE RELAXED FEELING TO KICK IN. I WAS DOING MY USUAL STUFF WATCHING TV AND BROWSING THE WEB, ACTUALLLY I WAS TRING TO H@CK IN TO A A LINUX UN PATCHED SERVER I FOUND IT WAS A RED HAT BOX WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT. I JUST REMMEBER THATI CLOSED MY LAPTOP AROUND 1:27 AM AND I DONT REMMEBER NOTHING AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA AND I WOKE UP A FEW MINUTES BEFORE 10 AM :D IM GOING T TRY 5 CAPS TO SEE IF I GET THE SAME RESULT IF NOT WELL 6 SEEMS TO BE MY SWEET SPOT.

I DONT RECOMEND PEOPLE TO TRY THIS DOSAGE UNLESS YOU HAVE WORKED YOUR WAY UP FROM 2 CAPS. I GAVE A FRIEND 10 CAPS TO TEST THEM OUT. HE READ THE LABEL AND WHENT AND TRY 4 HIS FIRST NIGHT AND HATED THE ME THE NEXT MORNING HE FELT WEIRD LIKE IF HE WAS HANGOVER AND IT TOOK SOME TIMES TO COMPLETELY WAKE UP. HE THEN TRIED 2 CAPS AND LOVE IT
I can get this same effect with straight Phenibut, which I take is the most important ingredient in abyss. Bulk Phenibut is much cheaper and will last you a long time. I have been taking a combo of 1-carboxy with about 1.5 grams Phenibut and 3 grams of Piracetam (I throw in choline too of course) and that combo knocks me the **** out! I want to add GABA in the above stack, but I am afraid that I won't wake up, LOL.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I can get this same effect with straight Phenibut, which I take is the most important ingredient in abyss. Bulk Phenibut is much cheaper and will last you a long time. I have been taking a combo of 1-carboxy with about 1.5 grams Phenibut and 3 grams of Piracetam (I throw in choline too of course) and that combo knocks me the **** out! I want to add GABA in the above stack, but I am afraid that I won't wake up, LOL.
i had looked into phenibut in the past but i saw that alot of people saw weird sides from it(i dont recall what they were), i decided that i wasnt for me and i decided not to try it. till today, this is the first nimbus product that i try since i had read alot of good feed back on their other products that gave me the trust to go ahead and try it. So i might do my own research on phenibut :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much choline? :)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i had looked into phenibut in the past but i saw that alot of people saw weird sides from it(i dont recall what they were), i decided that i wasnt for me and i decided not to try it. till today, this is the first nimbus product that i try since i had read alot of good feed back on their other products that gave me the trust to go ahead and try it. So i might do my own research on phenibut :D
The people that have bad sides on Phenibut are those who mega dose to get drunk which really isnt that bad of an idea (if you like to drink) because you get all the good effects of alcohol but no calories or excess estrogen. I love Phenibut. I notice I can keep getting consistent effects when I take Phenibut with Piracetam. I don't know the science behind that claim, but I can tell you from personal experience that they work good together.