Some Final Thoughts on IGF-2

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
It has been a bit over 2 weeks since I finished up my bottle of IGF-2 and now is a good time to share some final thoughts on this product.

It took about 2 weeks to really kick in but once it did the effects were noticeable. My sleep was definitely improved and I had some very bizarre dreams while taking this stuff. The problem was preworkout it would leave me a bit drowsy but for sleep purposes this stuff was great. My mood was improved and I felt like I handled stress a bit better,nothing dramatic, but just was a bit more laid back which was nice. It did improve my libido and I would sprout random wood through out the day, which is rare since I am a bit older than most guys on here. I did not notice any dramatic strength gains or intensity while using this but I was coming off a bit of overtraining and sickness when this log started so that could have been a contributing factor. My recovery between workouts did seem to improve and I felt like I could workout more frequently while using this. I found for me that this product worked the best for me at 12 pills a day and I weigh about 225 pounds. At this dosage the effects were much more noticeable but a standard bottle is not going to last long at this dosage, probably about 20 days and to really get the effects 2 bottles need to be run so it can get expensive. I think for my money a person would be better off buying Bulk Powerful and combining it with AN's new DRIVE and that would make a phenomenal stack as it is like IGF-2 with extra goodies for a bit better price.

Extra Benefit - This was an unexpected benefit and I did not mention it in my log because I did not notice it until after I was finished with my log. While using IGF-2 my skin looked the best it had in years. I actually had fine lines disappear and not to sound to metrosexual but my skin looked really tight, bright, and radiant. Maybe AN should advertise this as a skin improver because no exagerration, my skin looked great while using IGF-2 and may be worth the price for the skin improvement.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
bump for those that might have missed this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the review ive been taking this into consideration.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
This review is appreciated whitedevil! Thanks for the log man!