Hank's true TEST of Palo's New Thermo Beta

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hank's true TEST of Palo's New Thermo Beta - w/before & after photos

BETA TEST.........
Palo Alto Labs R&D guys have been very busy creating this new very potent thermogenic product, with some mood enhancing/anti catabolic properties.

Dave at PAL obviously has enormous faith in this new product because he chose ME (instead of another fatty) as one of the testers!!! Beta run will be for 2 weeks starting as soon as product arrives this week.

I already have fairly low body fat so if this product does anything for me I will be extremely impressed.

Here is how I currently look:
front_shot11.jpg

side.jpg

back1.jpg

back.jpg

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
a little bit about myself

i am just a fitness enthusiast who has been on a very gradual and slow cut since late April, dropping 15lbs over those 5 months.

here is how i looked mid April.
frontrelax.jpg

backrelax.jpg

over the past month i've kind of hit a plateau. not gaining or losing any weight and reaching a current equilibrium. so i should be an OK judge on if this new product can make any difference.

so i will not be changing my diet or training routine during this Beta run and should hopefully be able to attribute any results as coming from this beta.

today i'm fairly lean but one can always get leaner. just like one can always get bigger. fyi i plan on addressing the getting bigger part this winter.

Current training routine:
hard to describe because it varies each week. i go a lot by feeling and switch up my routine almost weekly to keep my interest and intensity fired up without overtraining. i lift a minimum of 3 days per week with some weeks lifting 5 days. lifting split is usually either back/bis, chest/tris, legs/shoulders or back, chest, legs, arms, shoulders. usually put in 2-3 cardio or sprinting sessions per week.

Diet macros:
my diet is kinda strange as well, but it seems to be working very well recently. i keep it super-duper clean for 2 weeks (that's about as long as i can take it) then typically 2-3 days of binge crap eating (usually foods i've been craving like ice cram, pizza and burgers). during the clean eating stint, i limit carbs to almost entirely post workout getting a total of between 100-250g carbs/day. protein is always over 200g/day weather i'm in the clean or dirty phase - 60 grams comes in a whey post workout shake. fat intake fluctuates between 70-150g/day. calories during the clean phase range between 2000-2500/day. dirty days it's typically well above 3,000/day.

Supps i have used in the past:
creatine mono, glutamine, whey, multi-vit, fish oil, beta-alanine, purple wraath, promagnon, halodrol-50, rebound xt, green tea, RPM, yohimbine, caffine

Supps i'm currently using:
creatine mono, whey, multi-vit, fish oil, beta-alanine

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, ready to go! i got a pm that it was shipped out yesterday so should be able to start sometime later this week once it arrives. can't wait. :food:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks john!
yeah, looking forward to this. palo only seems to release good products!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the goods arrived today! :woohoo:

looks cool, came in a plain white bottle with just some black marker writing saying 'Palo Alto Thermo Beta'.

want to start tomorrow, but first wanted to know the ingredient profile. i know this is top secret still but could someone from Palo Alto pm me. i won't tell.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
OMFG! this stuff is the strongest stim i've ever taken.

just popped my first two caps 2 hrs ago on an empty stomach. w/o knowing whats even in it (i don't advocate taking something when you don't know what it is - but i do it from time to time). no worries though as john said he was going to send me the profile.

anyway, i'm headed to workout so i'll let you know how it goes.
right now i'm just sitting at my computer and sweating like crazy. feel sooo alert and AMPED. it's off the friggin charts!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. I am not a fatty. Well, no, I am :p best of luck man! Im crazy arent I? Oh well, I have to get "examined" by the doctor so I cut all my supplements. ill be checking up on you. Im planning on a cut next year maybe this thermo is just what I need.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
haha. I am not a fatty. Well, no, I am :p best of luck man! Im crazy arent I? Oh well, I have to get "examined" by the doctor so I cut all my supplements. ill be checking up on you. Im planning on a cut next year maybe this thermo is just what I need.
lucky break for me that you had to drop out of testing this.
thanks for stopping by.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
FIRST IMPRESSIONS

i should have probably started with only one cap and then worked my way up to two at once. this stuff is extremely strong!

prior to this i was using RPM at 3 caps prior to my workout, and i loved it. let me say that this new thermo is WAY stronger. got a very similar feeling that i get from RPM but much more intense.

what i felt: sweating, heart racing, out of breath, some minor cramping and hyped up beyond belief!!!

i think my workout may have suffered a little due to the symptoms. i wasn't able to lift any more than usual but was able to move quickly through my workout. after heavy sets i was extremely out of breath and felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. started getting some slight cramps in my calf and feet but stretched them a little to alleviate it.
i think this thermo may make cardio difficult.

on the positive side of things, i believe my metabolism is running at full throttle!!! i just get the feeling that this is going to melt the fat off.

after using this i have my suspicions on what some of the ingredients may be.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, i think i've started to settle in w/this stuff.
took 3 caps yesterday spaced out throughout the day and felt great all day!
workout was great too. did chest and tris and felt strong and got a nice pump.
the best part is how alert and overall good feeling i have from this.
today, i'm planning on taking 4 total caps spaced out with two of them prior to my workout. going to try cardio today. we'll see what it does.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in and waiting for mine...................

john, GET THIS STUFF RELEASED!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
workin on er.....im loving it, i need more.
john, palo sent me enough supply for 30 days (120 caps total). thought it was only supposed to be enough for a 15 day run?

if it's not a mistake i'll just run it for 30 days. should get double the results!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

took a total of 4 caps yesterday mostly spread out throughout the day. two caps approx 1hr before my workout on an empty stomach.

again the stuff is STRONG but i seem to be settling in a little with it. my workout was great and it didn't seem to hinder my cardio like i was expecting. i did sweat a tremendous amount. and still get a weird type of jittery feeling in my chest.

something else i notice with this is my apatite is zapped. might be from the stim effect. stims seem to always suppress my apatite some.

that's all for now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
super sub!

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Hey dude i'm gonna be testing this elsewhere but haven't received it yet, hoping it shows today. I'm subd 4 sho.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hey dude i'm gonna be testing this elsewhere but haven't received it yet, hoping it shows today. I'm subd 4 sho.
thanks for following along.

i hope they didn't accidentally send me your testing supply. i got enough for 30 days instead of 15??

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards

i hope they didn't accidentally send me your testing supply. i got enough for 30 days instead of 15??
I just got my bottle!! I got 60 in mine so you got the golden ticket my friend.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, we can all see how heavily you need it too you bastard

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so, i feel like i've settled in w/this stuff. not getting the crazy rush i got the first few days.

did another cardio session yesterday and it was good. heart rate and breathing seemed high at first but i settled in to get a good run in.

today i did back and bis. didn't get the heart racing out of breath symptoms today. did feel strong through my entire workout and didn't feel as fatigued at the end as usual.

now, what i'm noticing more is the good energy and positive feeling i have after taking a few caps prior to a workout. the effect seems to last for 3-4 hrs. still suppresses my apatite.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, we can all see how heavily you need it too you bastard
LOL yeah, i don't think they really wanted me as a tester due to my low bf. but hey, if this stuff works at all on me it will be great for a lot of people.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
So your not hungry as much on it eh? I tell you what I sweated crazy on this stuff, when I settled down all I could feel is the warmth coming of me. I took 4 my first day, 2 in the morn, 1 mid morn and 1 at noon. I work const. so its all one big sweatfest. You taking reset with it? I opted for it. Keep on keepin on bro.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
So your not hungry as much on it eh? I tell you what I sweated crazy on this stuff, when I settled down all I could feel is the warmth coming of me. I took 4 my first day, 2 in the morn, 1 mid morn and 1 at noon. I work const. so its all one big sweatfest. You taking reset with it? I opted for it. Keep on keepin on bro.
yes, my body heats up and i sweat a lot - especially after taking two caps at the same time. first few days were more sweaty than the last few. i don't have any reset, but it would probably be a good supp to run w/this.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, long overdue for an update -

continue to take 4 caps/day in between meals on as empty of a stomach as i can.

i like spacing out my dose through out the day. gives me a clean positive energy and overall mental feeling all dy.

some of the heart racing, out of breath, jittery symptoms i was having early on are no longer. even if i take two caps together. now that some of those symptoms are gone it is very subtle and almost doesn't feel like it is working sometimes. but i still notice it during my workouts.

workouts have been very strong. not sure if this is a direct result of this product or not but i've been able to push a little more weight and not feel fatigued at all after. last few weight workouts i cut down the rest intervals between sets and was able to lift the same amount as i would when resting several minutes between sets. my last chest and tris workout was one of the best workouts i've had. i knew i was working out harder than normal but it didn't feel like it at the time. later that night i was getting some slight cramping feeling - like an overtired muscle cramping/twitching feeling and then i was sore for the following two days. still sweating like crazy during my workouts.

my diet has been relatively the same - mostly clean with a cheat day yesterday.

i haven't noticed any body composition changes.

weight is unchanged.

able to sleep fine. i usually try and take my last cap prior to 5pm. but i notice that i don't feel as tired as i usually do when it's time for bed.

that's about all for now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice update!:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this morning when i weighted myself i was down 1 pound. this was a little surprising considering i had a major cheat day on sunday and otherwise haven't altered my diet at all.

feeling very strong in my workouts. actually surprisingly strong. i'm not sure if it is a result of this beta product but i can't think of any other changes i've made. i really wasn't expecting this to impact my strength?? maybe it's mental. maybe i'm mental.

like i said before the out of breath heart racing feeling is mostly gone when using this. except i still notice it when i do deads and squats. it takes me much longer than usual to catch my breath after heavy sets.

that feeling is probably the only negative i've experienced. however it does get me sweating and make me feel like i'm getting a super thermo effect.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

dammit... i think you got my supply... bc to date.. ive only got 4 capsules... only like 10 caps left in the office and my boss has those on lock!

this product is in bottling right now... less than 10 days guys

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
like i said before the out of breath heart racing feeling is mostly gone when using this. except i still notice it when i do deads and squats. it takes me much longer than usual to catch my breath after heavy sets.
take it a little more time before your workouts... i get the same thing from heavy stims

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dammit... i think you got my supply... bc to date.. ive only got 4 capsules... only like 10 caps left in the office and my boss has those on lock!

this product is in bottling right now... less than 10 days guys
yeah, i must have received your supply.
i've been using 4 caps/day for 2 weeks now and still have a 2 week supply left.
let me know what you want me to do. if i don't hear back i'll just continue the log for another 2 wks.

loving it so far! thanks!!!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so, i feel like i've settled in w/this stuff. not getting the crazy rush i got the first few days.

did another cardio session yesterday and it was good. heart rate and breathing seemed high at first but i settled in to get a good run in.

today i did back and bis. didn't get the heart racing out of breath symptoms today. did feel strong through my entire workout and didn't feel as fatigued at the end as usual.

now, what i'm noticing more is the good energy and positive feeling i have after taking a few caps prior to a workout. the effect seems to last for 3-4 hrs. still suppresses my apatite.
I'm on a CKD and my appetite is normally through the roof, I guess it is being suppressed nicely myself to... good to know im not alone on it. Headaches are the only drawback for me it seems.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Great log. Looking forward to this product.

What are your stats?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Great log. Looking forward to this product.

What are your stats?
RA is right, i'm not huge like some here so my stats are not super impressive.

5'10"
165lbs
chest 42
waist 31
arms 15.5 (flexed)
quad 23

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phhhh its more about feeling good about how you look than what you can benchpress. I bet if you and RA were in the woods and a bear showed up, it would be RA getting eaten as you'd outrun him

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phhhh its more about feeling good about how you look than what you can benchpress. I bet if you and RA were in the woods and a bear showed up, it would be RA getting eaten as you'd outrun him
hey don't underestimate my endurance old man, I used to do cross country in high school, I'm actually a fantabulous runner.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
RA is right, i'm not huge like some here so my stats are not super impressive.

5'10"
165lbs
chest 42
waist 31
arms 15.5 (flexed)
quad 23
Number are irrelevant. I'm right there with you bro. I'm about 185-190, but have a good 10 lbs. to get down to low low bf%.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How's the damn thing goin Hank?? doulbe U tee eff?!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
How's the damn thing goin Hank?? doulbe U tee eff?!
everything is good. just more of the same for now.
i still have almost a 2 week supply left of this beta. just going to continue running it.

not much new to report -
still having awesome workouts. actually stronger.
now that i've settled in w/this product i'm getting a clean positive feeling and energy.
overall weight and appearance seem unchanged. - my diet hasn't been as clean recently. i find it difficult to keep such a clean diet in the fall for some reason.