Hank's true TEST of Palo's New Thermo Beta

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    So your not hungry as much on it eh? I tell you what I sweated crazy on this stuff, when I settled down all I could feel is the warmth coming of me. I took 4 my first day, 2 in the morn, 1 mid morn and 1 at noon. I work const. so its all one big sweatfest. You taking reset with it? I opted for it. Keep on keepin on bro.
    yes, my body heats up and i sweat a lot - especially after taking two caps at the same time. first few days were more sweaty than the last few. i don't have any reset, but it would probably be a good supp to run w/this.

2. ok, long overdue for an update -

continue to take 4 caps/day in between meals on as empty of a stomach as i can.

i like spacing out my dose through out the day. gives me a clean positive energy and overall mental feeling all dy.

some of the heart racing, out of breath, jittery symptoms i was having early on are no longer. even if i take two caps together. now that some of those symptoms are gone it is very subtle and almost doesn't feel like it is working sometimes. but i still notice it during my workouts.

workouts have been very strong. not sure if this is a direct result of this product or not but i've been able to push a little more weight and not feel fatigued at all after. last few weight workouts i cut down the rest intervals between sets and was able to lift the same amount as i would when resting several minutes between sets. my last chest and tris workout was one of the best workouts i've had. i knew i was working out harder than normal but it didn't feel like it at the time. later that night i was getting some slight cramping feeling - like an overtired muscle cramping/twitching feeling and then i was sore for the following two days. still sweating like crazy during my workouts.

my diet has been relatively the same - mostly clean with a cheat day yesterday.

i haven't noticed any body composition changes.

weight is unchanged.

able to sleep fine. i usually try and take my last cap prior to 5pm. but i notice that i don't feel as tired as i usually do when it's time for bed.

that's about all for now.
    •   

3. nice update!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. this morning when i weighted myself i was down 1 pound. this was a little surprising considering i had a major cheat day on sunday and otherwise haven't altered my diet at all.

feeling very strong in my workouts. actually surprisingly strong. i'm not sure if it is a result of this beta product but i can't think of any other changes i've made. i really wasn't expecting this to impact my strength?? maybe it's mental. maybe i'm mental.

like i said before the out of breath heart racing feeling is mostly gone when using this. except i still notice it when i do deads and squats. it takes me much longer than usual to catch my breath after heavy sets.

that feeling is probably the only negative i've experienced. however it does get me sweating and make me feel like i'm getting a super thermo effect.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    thanks for following along.

i hope they didn't accidentally send me your testing supply. i got enough for 30 days instead of 15??
    dammit... i think you got my supply... bc to date.. ive only got 4 capsules... only like 10 caps left in the office and my boss has those on lock!

this product is in bottling right now... less than 10 days guys

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post

like i said before the out of breath heart racing feeling is mostly gone when using this. except i still notice it when i do deads and squats. it takes me much longer than usual to catch my breath after heavy sets.
    take it a little more time before your workouts... i get the same thing from heavy stims
  7. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    dammit... i think you got my supply... bc to date.. ive only got 4 capsules... only like 10 caps left in the office and my boss has those on lock!
    hahahaha now thats funny!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post

this product is in bottling right now... less than 10 days guys
    yeah, i must have received your supply.
    i've been using 4 caps/day for 2 weeks now and still have a 2 week supply left.
    let me know what you want me to do. if i don't hear back i'll just continue the log for another 2 wks.

loving it so far! thanks!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    so, i feel like i've settled in w/this stuff. not getting the crazy rush i got the first few days.

did another cardio session yesterday and it was good. heart rate and breathing seemed high at first but i settled in to get a good run in.

today i did back and bis. didn't get the heart racing out of breath symptoms today. did feel strong through my entire workout and didn't feel as fatigued at the end as usual.

now, what i'm noticing more is the good energy and positive feeling i have after taking a few caps prior to a workout. the effect seems to last for 3-4 hrs. still suppresses my apatite.
    I'm on a CKD and my appetite is normally through the roof, I guess it is being suppressed nicely myself to... good to know im not alone on it. Headaches are the only drawback for me it seems.

10. Anywhere I can preorder some
    •   

11. Great log. Looking forward to this product.

What are your stats?

12. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Great log. Looking forward to this product.

What are your stats?
    He's 4' 7" at 107, any takers on midget style foxxy boxing? LOL!

13. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    He's 4' 7" at 107, any takers on midget style foxxy boxing? LOL!
    hahaha. you make me laugh big guy. :burg:

14. Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Great log. Looking forward to this product.

What are your stats?
    RA is right, i'm not huge like some here so my stats are not super impressive.

5'10"
    165lbs
    chest 42
    waist 31
    arms 15.5 (flexed)
    quad 23
  15. Never enough

phhhh its more about feeling good about how you look than what you can benchpress. I bet if you and RA were in the woods and a bear showed up, it would be RA getting eaten as you'd outrun him
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    phhhh its more about feeling good about how you look than what you can benchpress. I bet if you and RA were in the woods and a bear showed up, it would be RA getting eaten as you'd outrun him
    hey don't underestimate my endurance old man, I used to do cross country in high school, I'm actually a fantabulous runner.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    RA is right, i'm not huge like some here so my stats are not super impressive.

5'10"
    165lbs
    chest 42
    waist 31
    arms 15.5 (flexed)
    quad 23
    Number are irrelevant. I'm right there with you bro. I'm about 185-190, but have a good 10 lbs. to get down to low low bf%.

18. How's the damn thing goin Hank?? doulbe U tee eff?!

19. Quote Originally Posted by faulball67 View Post
    Anywhere I can preorder some
    not yet...but keep an eye out we'll announce when NP will have it!

20. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    How's the damn thing goin Hank?? doulbe U tee eff?!
    everything is good. just more of the same for now.
    i still have almost a 2 week supply left of this beta. just going to continue running it.

not much new to report -
    still having awesome workouts. actually stronger.
    now that i've settled in w/this product i'm getting a clean positive feeling and energy.
    overall weight and appearance seem unchanged. - my diet hasn't been as clean recently. i find it difficult to keep such a clean diet in the fall for some reason.

21. must be all the apple cider and pumpkin pie!

22. Could it be all the trick-or-treat candy too?

I am having a hard time not getting yelled at by my 6 year old... "Daddy, why do you smell like chocolate? STAY OUT OF MY CANDY!!!!"

Similar Forum Threads

1. Misfit28 Beta Test log of Lecheek's new Amino Fusion!
    By Misfit28 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:19 PM
  2. mkretz's reviewbeta test of USP labs new protein!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2013, 12:36 AM
  3. bluehealer's test of AX's new PWO.
    By bluehealer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:33 PM
  4. Sledge Test of 1-t Cyp? Quick!!
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:01 PM