ALRI's WTF Pump'd review by ReaperX

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine picked up WTF Pumped for a pre-workout when he asked me what I recommended. I tried it 2 days ago, and then last night again......we both were hoping this would pan out well after SuperDump250 before.

I got good pumps from using the product and just enough stim from it. NO-XPLODE and SuperPump just really overkilled the stim feeling leaving me dizzy and nauseated. WTF Pump'd didn't, but also provided excellent pumps.

What's the downside ? Well since there is CEE in it, 'nuff said. Also too the 'lemonade' flavor is disgusting.

If I were to vomit into a cup then take lemonade mix and stirr the 2 together that's what WTF Pump'd would taste like. No this is not a joke.

Swapping CEE with creatine monohydrate and changing the nasty puke flavor and I'd def. buy it again. It was good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm, I much prefer Mono myself.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with CEE just curious?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i got 3 tubs off the stuff that i'll never use it tastes like dirty soap water lemonade green tea something or other. I've been trying to trade it off but not takers.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got 3 tubs off the stuff that i'll never use it tastes like dirty soap water lemonade green tea something or other. I've been trying to trade it off but not takers.
Shoot me a PM - I'm always willing to try different things. I'll give you a bottle of something USP if you're interested.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought the flavor was ok. Better than N.o. shotgun, thats for sure.
Please PM me about your unloved tubs of WTF.:dance:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe CEE was aptly compared to battery acid. It's very bitter. That being said, I managed to go through 500g straight-up with water to wash it down, so it's doable.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I believe CEE was aptly compared to battery acid. It's very bitter. That being said, I managed to go through 500g straight-up with water to wash it down, so it's doable.
Yea CEE has a really high ph value which supposedly helps it from being eliminated by stomach acid.

I've used CM, CEE, & Kre-Alk all 3 intensively over the past 14 years and I've always responded best to regular mico CM. I don't bloat from it either like some. There's tons more medical studies backing CM than any other as well. But, everyone's different I suppose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Typo?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I wrote this review last year. I don't use creatine anymore, or any of those pre-workout supplements.

I've cut out a lot of crap from my supplementation and hardly use anything anymore. Waste of money.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
ok i i'll shoot u guys a pm. 1 tub is completely seal never opened. One still has the safety ring on it but the top was spun off I thought maybe the first tub i opened was bad cause of how it tasted but i concurred that that just how it is by seening inside the second one. The 3rd tub was opened with 4 servings out of it plus i got a bunch of samples of wtf pumped that came with them.