Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Lanbane for selecting me to log Neovar. I added the RPM on Lanbane's request becuase well it should be awsome. Here's an overview on the 2 supps

RPM straight from AN homepage:

RPM™ – A Breakthrough Pre-Workout formula in a class by itself: the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant)

RPM delivers:

-Explosive energy without the jitters
-Intense mental focus
-Measurable strength increases
-Unparalleled pumps
-Suppressed estrogen
-Increased testosterone
-Thermogenic fat metabolization
RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a future class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their absence of negative side-effects.
*All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile

And Neovar the main focus point of this Log

Applied Nutriceuticals has recently developed the most effective creatine product on the market. NeoVar™ is a preparation of Creatine Ethyl Ester (creatine monohydrate with an ethyl ester attached to maximize bioavailability) enhanced even further by a synergistic blend of pharmaceutical-quality herbal extracts. NeoVar™ promotes huge increases in muscle cell volume – our customers have reported getting more intense pumps and size gains from using NeoVar™ than with any other creatine product

I'm bulking up for the next 4 weeks with the help of Neovar and RPM

Heres my dailt schedule w/ supps

Diet
Empty Stomach
-5gr Glutamine
-1scoop Poseidon
-1.5gr Tyrosine

Breakfast (8:00am)
-6egg whites, 2 whole eggs
-1cup dry rolled oats (56gr carbs)
-2 peices 100% whole wheat toast
*4 NeoVar

Pre-Workout (10:15am)
25gr Protein
1/2 cup Oats

(11:15-30am)
-3-4 caps RPM
-1.5gr Tyrosine

During Workout
-10gr Glutamine
-2scoops Poseidon
-1 leiter Water

Post-Workout (1:15pm)
35gr Whey Protein
50gr Carbs from Oats
25gr Carbs from Honey
* 4 NeoVar

Meal #4 & 5 (2:00) & (4:00)
-4-6oz Chicken
-50gr carbs from Brown Rice
-1t. Extra Virgin Oilve Oil (EVOO)

During Practice
-10gr Glutamine
-1scoop Posiedon
-1/2gal Water

Meal #6 (8:00pm ish)
-4-6oz Chicken or Tuna
-1 cup Brocoli or 6-7 spears Asparagus
-30gr carbs from Brown Rice

Meal # 7 (9:30-10:00pm)
1 cup coattage Cheese
1TBS Flax Oil (if I remember)

Totals
Protein: 250-275gr
Carbs: 300-325gr
Fat: 60-75gr
Cals: ~3,000cals
* I'll add between 100-200 cals each week

Training Schedule
Mon: Chest (12sets) & Tris (9sets) calfs (4sets)
Tue: Back (6sets) Traps (6sets) & Bi's (9sets)
Wed: H.I.T on tredmil for 20-30min
Thur: Legs (12sets) abbs (6sets)
Fri: Shoulders (9sets) Traps (6sets)
Sat&Sun: OFF

Goal: Get Stronger and add some size. I'm not really going to look at weight much. I'll weigh in on days 1,7,14,21,28.

I will also be posting pictures when I get the CD back from Wal-Mart and have measurements I will post later 2nite or 2maro along with my stats and P.R's. 2maro starts Day 1.

Thanks guys, Hope you enjoy!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested to see how RPM potentiates the tyrosine.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed...looks like the makings of a good log DW!

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Thanks guys.

I weighed in between 183.6 and 184.4. It kept bounceing between the 2 :think:

Im hitting everything 100%so far, but I've dumped like 4 times today, not good. I think it may be from poor diet yesterday with little water. And I was just clenseing this morning with my water. I feel better now. I wasn't really impressed with RPM 2day. I didnt feel anything out of the norm. Infact I felt weak in my 1st exercise 2day, but again that could be due to poor diet yesterday, whcih Im putting my money on it.

My chest didn't really feel that pumped 2day and I feel that may have been because I didn't have a partner and was slightly worried about going as heavy as I was and getting stuck. After my 2nd set of tri's....holy s h i t they got pumped.....Big time. Biggest pump I've had in them since I can remember. So maybe the RPM did somthing there.

I waited about 50min between my shake and RPM, and that was abuot 25min pre-workout. I timed that poorly 2day which may have also nulled RPM. I will give a full hour atleast between small shake and RPM, and make sure its alteast 35-45min preworkout.

Here was my workout 2day

Incline BB
-warm up 95 @ 15/ 135 @ 12-
225 @ 4....HEAVY
185 @ 8...felt good, could have got 2 more
195 @ 7...felt good could have got 1 more

DB flat bench
80 @ 10...easy
90 @ 8...good
95 @ 6...

Cable flyes
High 70 @ 8
SHoulder Height 50 @ 8
Floor 40 @ 8

Dips on machine
190 @ 10
190 @ 8

Skull Crushers
95 @ 8
100 @ 7
105 @ 5

Rev. Grip EZ bar PD
70 @ 8
80 @ 6
90 @ 4

Rope PD
30 @ 10
40 @ 8
60 @ 4

Workout time: 55minutes

I need to cut out 1 chest exercise, Since im aiming for mass and strength Im thinkng about cutting out the FLyes and just doing heavy dips? Suggestions........

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I need to cut out 1 chest exercise, Since im aiming for mass and strength Im thinkng about cutting out the FLyes and just doing heavy dips? Suggestions........
I would keep both but add one set to dips and loose one set of flies. Even when on a mass building program, it's important to perform stretching exercises, like flies, to stretch the muscle fibers and stimulate more growth. Just my 2 cents! ;)

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks working I will prolly give that a try monday.

Holy Hypo!!!!! I thought I was going to die at practice 2day. We were doing some drills that involved alot more running than usual. I got in my 4:00pm meal 30min b4 practice and about half way through i thought my days were numbered. I may have been a little deydrated also, but I had already drank a little over 1gallon of water b4 practice and an easy 30oz during.

I was sooo weak feeling, muscles weren't cramping just had no power and A headache. I sat down and threw 2 scoops Poseidon w/ 20oz gatorade and some water. I started feeling better within 20min. I got home and had a bowl of total w/ honey & a shake and I feel alot better now, back to normal. Looks like I'm really gonna have to pound the carbs more than i thought.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks working I will prolly give that a try monday.

Holy Hypo!!!!! I thought I was going to die at practice 2day. We were doing some drills that involved alot more running than usual. I got in my 4:00pm meal 30min b4 practice and about half way through i thought my days were numbered. I may have been a little deydrated also, but I had already drank a little over 1gallon of water b4 practice and an easy 30oz during.

I was sooo weak feeling, muscles weren't cramping just had no power and A headache. I sat down and threw 2 scoops Poseidon w/ 20oz gatorade and some water. I started feeling better within 20min. I got home and had a bowl of total w/ honey & a shake and I feel alot better now, back to normal. Looks like I'm really gonna have to pound the carbs more than i thought.
You may want to carry around some of those "quick carb" gel packs you can just tear open in no time...sounds like you needed one! :eek:

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may want to carry around some of those "quick carb" gel packs you can just tear open in no time...sounds like you needed one! :eek:

Workin
Yea we got a bunch at work for free, I'll take a few. Hey Workin would just admit already that there is like 150servings in the little Posiedons? I've been on mine for 3 weeks now at atleast 1-4 a day and its stil like half full....lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Im running same stack along with some othe goodies. Will be following for sure. good luck.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yea we got a bunch at work for free, I'll take a few. Hey Workin would just admit already that there is like 150servings in the little Posiedons? I've been on mine for 3 weeks now at atleast 1-4 a day and its stil like half full....lol
I don't think there is 150 servings in the little Poseidon containers...we would be out ob business quick! lol! There is about 5-6 additional servings over what is listed on the label though. ;)

We always add about 5% more than the label says to each container of SWELL, POSEIDON and BLAST. This is to ensure you guys all stay happy! ;)

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Well I woke up this morning and feel like death. I think I caught a little something and last ntie was s warning sign. I have a temp., upset stomach, im cold etc....

I haven't eating at all 2day I tried but then puked. i can't hold it down. I'm not takeing anything 2day in fear of throwing it up. I have been hitting the Vitamin C, Zinc, glutamine, and ecicanasa (sp?) drops. O, along with some poseidon and pedialite's. Im just gonna chill 2day and see how im feeling 2maro. I feel better than I did when I woke up. I'm sure I'll be 100% for my workout thursday as I'm never sick for vary long

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hope you're back to normal soon man! Get some rest.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I woke up this morning and feel like death. I think I caught a little something and last ntie was s warning sign. I have a temp., upset stomach, im cold etc....

I haven't eating at all 2day I tried but then puked. i can't hold it down. I'm not takeing anything 2day in fear of throwing it up. I have been hitting the Vitamin C, Zinc, glutamine, and ecicanasa (sp?) drops. O, along with some poseidon and pedialite's. Im just gonna chill 2day and see how im feeling 2maro. I feel better than I did when I woke up. I'm sure I'll be 100% for my workout thursday as I'm never sick for vary long
I hear ya bro! I woke up monday like that. There is something going around out here in AZ aswell..

Subbin to your log! Check out my neovar log as well if ya get some time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys. I am feeling better 2day, I ended up haveing strep throat. I thought I was done for yesterday morining my temp was 102.9!!! I had never sweat so bad in my life. Although when I finally got up i dont know if I had ever looked that vascular, lol.

My fever is pretty much gone. Now I just have a headache that comes and goes, I stil feel a little weak. I didnt eat anything yesterday and tuesday Ididn't eat anything other than 2 peices of toast because my throat. Wow 2 days without food! I did eat a more normal breafast this morning, 3 whole eggs and a bowl of total w/ honey. I took my Neovar and my muscle's felt so full abobut 15min later, and then I got hungry again about 45min after eating.

I'm not going to train again until monday as I dont want to have this thing linger on. I'm going to try and eat normal 2day and should be back on track by 2maro.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks caveman.

I feel like a million bucks 2day, but also like i lost 20lbs of muscle. My arms feel sooo small. Only eating 2 peices of taost from tuesday morning until thursday really killed me. I could only get about 3/4 of my 3 meals in yesterday. My appitite stil hasn't returned.

I'm feeling better 2day I got down all of my regular breakfast with 4 Neovar and 2RPM. I felt the RPM this time even only at 2caps, so I think what I had was affecting the impact RPM has. I cant wait til I do 4 on monday

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back b*tches!!!!!!

1st day i have felt 100% at some point in the day and luckily it was for the majority. Bad news......My shirts are becomin baggy and everyone I talk to says it looks like I lost atleast 10lbs. You know what I tell them.........I got NeoVar and RPM so when you see me next I wont look 10lbs heavier.......I look 15!!!

My appetite is at about 70%. Here are the pictures I promised. They were taken 1 day before NeoVar and RPM

Attachments

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'm back b*tches!!!!!!

1st day i have felt 100% at some point in the day and luckily it was for the majority. Bad news......My shirts are becomin baggy and everyone I talk to says it looks like I lost atleast 10lbs. You know what I tell them.........I got NeoVar and RPM so when you see me next I wont look 10lbs heavier.......I look 15!!!

My appetite is at about 70%. Here are the pictures I promised. They were taken 1 day before NeoVar and RPM
Glad to hear it DW!

Workin

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys....I weighed in at 173.9lbs :sad: OUCH!!!!!

I then said "F u c k you 173.9!" and proceeded to have a Great Workout!!!!!!!!

CHEST
Incline BB:
95 @ 15--warm-up
135@ 12--warm-up
185 @ 8--real easy could have got 12
205 @ 6--stil easy could have got 8
225 @ 4--could have got 1 more maybe

Flat DB bench:
85 @ 8--could have got 12
95 @ 6--felt good
100 @ 4 1/2--felt real good n heavy

Machine Dips:
170 @ 8
190 @ 6
150 @ 10

Cable Flyes:
High- 80 @ 6
Low- 60 @ 6
*After these my chest was screaming and my bi's and tri's felt all warm

TRICEPS
BB skull crushers:
100 @ 8
105 @ 6
110 @ 4

Rev. Grip PD:
70 @ 8
80 @ 5
90 @ 3

Rope PD:
40 @ 8
50 @ 4

Tri's were sreaming for me to stop (yea I heard them yelling) so i cut it short by 1 set and got my whole workout done in 47minutes

Pumps were great 2day, I could feel the added intesity with RPM. It be time to do another set and I'd think "sh it i wont be able to get this off" and i'd hit my goal.

Took my NeoVar as scheduled and I could barely get breakfast down then about 45min later I wanted to eat again, go figure. An hour after my workout and my pumps stil going strong.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Seems like you had a great workout! Good log so far.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you are feeling better!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man im sore 2day and it feels good. But my lats are sore so I did legs 2day.

I didn't record any of the weights since its been so long since I have done them (3weeks I think). It kicked my ass like always. I had some good calf veins going.

2maro is an off day. I'm gonna ditch the H.I.T cardio 2maro and may ditch it all together as I may start working with a hitting coach on Wed. in place of my workout time. I may do some late night cardio before bed, something like 30min on a 10% incline at a 2.5-3.5 speed. I fixed my tredmil at home and should probably put it to use.

Feeling good

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well didn't do much of anything 2day. I'm sore as hell from this new workout routine and balls to the wall intensity of each workout, and I love it. My muscles are feeling full throught the day. My appetite is almost 100% again.

I dont know what im going to train 2maro...probably back/bi's but should I throw traps in with back or wait til friday and do them with shoulders? Suggestions welcome. I train at about 12 2maro so someone help me decied.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Good To see you back at brotha!
Looking forward to the log!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why yes Workin, yes there are....

Killed back and bi's 2day and back to 182.0lbs :head:

Lat Pull Down
170 @ 8
180 @ 6
190 @ 5

Low CG Cable row
180 @ 10
200 @ 8
220 @ 5

T-Bar Row facieng Pad
115 @ 8
120 @ 6
125 @ 6

Standing EZ-Curl outside grip
75 @ 12
85 @ 10
95 @ 6

Preacher Curl
75 @ 8
85 @ 6
95 @ 4

Hammer DB curls
25 @ 10
35 @ 6
40 @ 4

I forgot to do some more forearm stuff. I'm also lossing the EZ-curl bar. I dont like it much at all. It takes the stress off my radial forearm but doesnt do much for my bi's. There was a reason i stopped useing them.

The endurance and intesity I get is great. I get done with my 2min rest and I stil dont know what I have in the tank, then once I get ready for lift off im an animal. I attribute this 100% to RPM and the endurance and fullness to NeoVar. I think I can finally "feel" it working now. I can't wait for next week. I'm finally going 100% now to. Sh*t should get crazy

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't train 2day, had some stuff come up that i didn't plan on dealing with....but dont worry guys everythings cool for now. I'm gonna try and hit shoulders/traps 2maro before work.

Yea I def will train 2maro am. It's gonna be warm 2maro so i'll wear the tank top to show off my insane pumps to the ladies that come in right as I get there.....hahaha man im a loser

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit shoulders this morning and took NeoVar preworkout :thumbsup:

For some reason I couldn't find my RPM and I only had 2 pills from the sample I got from them forever ago so I took 2 of them with 2 scoops Primal Force N2O and I liked it.

Seated behind the Neck Press w/ 52lb bar
95 @ 13
115 @ 9
125 @ 6

Rev Pec Dec
140 @ 10
160 @ 8
180 @ 5

Cable Side Raises
25 @ 10
30@ 8

DB side Raises
35 @ 8
35 @ 6

Smith Machine Behind the back shrugs
225 @ 15
275 @ 10
315 @ 8

Free Motion Shrugs
150 @ 10
160 @ 8
120 @ 15

Great pumps 2day, really full feeling. I think it was due mainly to the fact I too NeoVar pre w/o and a little to the primal N20. I think I'm going to continue to dose NeoVar pre and post w/o if thats cool with you Lanbane.

I weighed in @ 179.5 this is after meal 1 usually I take weight after/during my workouts. When I was doing shrugs I looked great, veins and striations everywhere full rock hard muscles. It was a very nice confidence boost. I can tell my body comp is changeing in a vary positive way. I just need to get some color so I can looked jacked all the time, lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and Tri's 2day

I think the tyrosine + RPM is really taken affect now. It's between 65-69 degrees in the weight room and I'm sweating like its 90+. Great pumps 2day, but endurance wasn't there. My diet was on the low side of carbs last night, that may have been why

Incline BB:
190 @ 8
210 @ 6
230 @ 5

DB flat bench:
95 @ 4
90 @ 6
80 @ 8

Flat DB fly:
40 @ 10
50 @ 8
60 @ 6

Cable Flye:
High 50 @ 8
Medium 50 @ 8
Low 50 @ 8

Skull Crushers:
95 @ 10
105 @ 8
125 @ 5 :thumbsup:

Rev. Grip PD
80 @ 8 :thumbsup:
90 @ 4
70 @ 6

Rope PD:
40 @ 8
50 @ 4
60 @ 3

As you can see my endurance just wasn't there. Maybe I wasn't resting long enough between sets? I wasn't really paying attention like I usually do. O well can't dwell on it.

Weight's up to 183.1 now :head: getting back there! I'm real hungry all the time now so Im going to bump the cals a little bit. 35/35/10 (p/c/f). IDK where but I'll get it in somewhere.

Starting to feel "bigger" again, after beeing sick and feeling like a 12 year old, lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW GVT is TOUGH!!!!

I trained 2day on an empty stomach. It went well, I usually get a very sick feeling in my stomch when training legs. I weighed in @ 182.3 on an empty stomach :thumbsup:

Now to the workout

Squats, heel on board
7sets of 185lbs @ 10reps
-Super Set-
Lying Leg Curls
7sets of 110 @ 10reps

Stiff legged Deads
135 @ 12
185 @ 10
225 @ 8
-Super Set-
Leg Ext.
150 @ 12
160 @ 10
170 @ 6

Today was tough. I didnt have a huge pump feeling in my legs but my goodness they were spent. When I changed in the locker room I noticed insane vascularity running rampid in my thigs and calfs. I think I will train legs on an empy stomach from now on. I felt real good after words.

Got my NeoVar down postworkout and I've been incredibley hungry all day. Way more than normal.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar :think:

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar :think:

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar :thumbsup:
This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update of yesterday

Yesterday:
I was soo hungry before I trained it it affected my workout. I had went almost 4hrs between feedings

BW Pulls Ups

Low CG Cable Row
190 @ 10
200 @ 8
210 @ 6

T-Bar Row w/ pad
115 @ 8
125 @ 6
135 @ 4ish

High pinky EZ-Curls (awsome)
55 @ 10
65 @ 8
75 @ 5

Incline DB curls (supimated)
35 @ 10
45 @ 7
50 @ 4

Hammer Curls
40 @ 8
45 @ 7
50 @ 6

Forearm work (finally rememberd)

Weighed in a little under 183. My bi's are real sore today and its an awsome feeling. I felt weak yesterday. Some stuff was up but some wasn't. I had just forgotten to eat. We didnt get our usualy break from class and before I knew it, it wa over and workout started in 30min.

Today:

I'm not training 2day. My traps and rear delts are too sore to train IMO. I'm going to change my split next week to try and avoid this.

Diet has sucked thus far, and into last nite. I had some McDonalds and TV dinner last nite and coffee and a dougnut for breakfast!!!!! yea I know I feel like crap, how the hell do people live like that. Back on it now that im back at my home base.

I'll post my new split when I figure it out W/ exercises.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Workout Schedule

Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
Tuesday: Chest
Wed: Back
Thursday: Quads /Abs
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
10 cups Dry Oatmeal
15 TBS. Peanut Butter
Some skim Milk
Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
New dose:
4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
*This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.

Last edited:
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I cheated 2day with the diet big time. Dont blame me though. Grandma was in town and if you know whats good for you, you dont turn down grandma's cooking and you eat until you cant walk :food: . So I did, lol. I think I meet my claorie intake for the day at about 1pm. I took my RPM and NeoVar together again and got the same feeling. I also got my Drive sample in the mail :).

Can't wait for the RPM and NeoVar together on monday.