Preacher Curl
    75 @ 8
    85 @ 6
    95 @ 4

Hammer DB curls
    25 @ 10
    35 @ 6
    40 @ 4

I forgot to do some more forearm stuff. I'm also lossing the EZ-curl bar. I dont like it much at all. It takes the stress off my radial forearm but doesnt do much for my bi's. There was a reason i stopped useing them.

The endurance and intesity I get is great. I get done with my 2min rest and I stil dont know what I have in the tank, then once I get ready for lift off im an animal. I attribute this 100% to RPM and the endurance and fullness to NeoVar. I think I can finally "feel" it working now. I can't wait for next week. I'm finally going 100% now to. Sh*t should get crazy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sh*t should get crazy

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeah!
    •   

6. keep throwing down

7. Didn't train 2day, had some stuff come up that i didn't plan on dealing with....but dont worry guys everythings cool for now. I'm gonna try and hit shoulders/traps 2maro before work.

Yea I def will train 2maro am. It's gonna be warm 2maro so i'll wear the tank top to show off my insane pumps to the ladies that come in right as I get there.....hahaha man im a loser

8. Hit shoulders this morning and took NeoVar preworkout

For some reason I couldn't find my RPM and I only had 2 pills from the sample I got from them forever ago so I took 2 of them with 2 scoops Primal Force N2O and I liked it.

Seated behind the Neck Press w/ 52lb bar
    95 @ 13
    115 @ 9
    125 @ 6

Rev Pec Dec
    140 @ 10
    160 @ 8
    180 @ 5

Cable Side Raises
    25 @ 10
    30@ 8

DB side Raises
    35 @ 8
    35 @ 6

Smith Machine Behind the back shrugs
    225 @ 15
    275 @ 10
    315 @ 8

Free Motion Shrugs
    150 @ 10
    160 @ 8
    120 @ 15

Great pumps 2day, really full feeling. I think it was due mainly to the fact I too NeoVar pre w/o and a little to the primal N20. I think I'm going to continue to dose NeoVar pre and post w/o if thats cool with you Lanbane.

I weighed in @ 179.5 this is after meal 1 usually I take weight after/during my workouts. When I was doing shrugs I looked great, veins and striations everywhere full rock hard muscles. It was a very nice confidence boost. I can tell my body comp is changeing in a vary positive way. I just need to get some color so I can looked jacked all the time, lol.

9. Chest and Tri's 2day

I think the tyrosine + RPM is really taken affect now. It's between 65-69 degrees in the weight room and I'm sweating like its 90+. Great pumps 2day, but endurance wasn't there. My diet was on the low side of carbs last night, that may have been why

Incline BB:
    190 @ 8
    210 @ 6
    230 @ 5

DB flat bench:
    95 @ 4
    90 @ 6
    80 @ 8

Flat DB fly:
    40 @ 10
    50 @ 8
    60 @ 6

Cable Flye:
    High 50 @ 8
    Medium 50 @ 8
    Low 50 @ 8

Skull Crushers:
    95 @ 10
    105 @ 8
    125 @ 5

Rev. Grip PD
    80 @ 8
    90 @ 4
    70 @ 6

Rope PD:
    40 @ 8
    50 @ 4
    60 @ 3

As you can see my endurance just wasn't there. Maybe I wasn't resting long enough between sets? I wasn't really paying attention like I usually do. O well can't dwell on it.

Weight's up to 183.1 now getting back there! I'm real hungry all the time now so Im going to bump the cals a little bit. 35/35/10 (p/c/f). IDK where but I'll get it in somewhere.

Starting to feel "bigger" again, after beeing sick and feeling like a 12 year old, lol.

10. I'm switching my routine up. Legs and abs 2maro and back/bi's/forearms on friday.

I'm going to do a GVT type leg workout 2maro.

Heels on board squat 10X10
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls 10X10

Leg Ext 3sets @ 10
    -Super Set-
    Stiff legged deads 3sets @ 10

Wish me Luck!!!

11. WOW GVT is TOUGH!!!!

I trained 2day on an empty stomach. It went well, I usually get a very sick feeling in my stomch when training legs. I weighed in @ 182.3 on an empty stomach

Now to the workout

Squats, heel on board
    7sets of 185lbs @ 10reps
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls
    7sets of 110 @ 10reps

Stiff legged Deads
    135 @ 12
    185 @ 10
    225 @ 8
    -Super Set-
    Leg Ext.
    150 @ 12
    160 @ 10
    170 @ 6

Today was tough. I didnt have a huge pump feeling in my legs but my goodness they were spent. When I changed in the locker room I noticed insane vascularity running rampid in my thigs and calfs. I think I will train legs on an empy stomach from now on. I felt real good after words.

Got my NeoVar down postworkout and I've been incredibley hungry all day. Way more than normal.

12. Good update!

13. Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar

14. Nice log Distilled

keep up the good work

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar
    This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!

16. Just keeping you busy,lol. Its def a side effect I'm not complaining about
  17. update of yesterday

Yesterday:
    I was soo hungry before I trained it it affected my workout. I had went almost 4hrs between feedings

BW Pulls Ups

Low CG Cable Row
    190 @ 10
    200 @ 8
    210 @ 6

T-Bar Row w/ pad
    115 @ 8
    125 @ 6
    135 @ 4ish

High pinky EZ-Curls (awsome)
    55 @ 10
    65 @ 8
    75 @ 5

Incline DB curls (supimated)
    35 @ 10
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 4

Hammer Curls
    40 @ 8
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 6

Forearm work (finally rememberd)

Weighed in a little under 183. My bi's are real sore today and its an awsome feeling. I felt weak yesterday. Some stuff was up but some wasn't. I had just forgotten to eat. We didnt get our usualy break from class and before I knew it, it wa over and workout started in 30min.

Today:

I'm not training 2day. My traps and rear delts are too sore to train IMO. I'm going to change my split next week to try and avoid this.

Diet has sucked thus far, and into last nite. I had some McDonalds and TV dinner last nite and coffee and a dougnut for breakfast!!!!! yea I know I feel like crap, how the hell do people live like that. Back on it now that im back at my home base.

I'll post my new split when I figure it out W/ exercises.
  18. New Workout Schedule

Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thursday: Quads /Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
    10 cups Dry Oatmeal
    15 TBS. Peanut Butter
    Some skim Milk
    Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
    New dose:
    4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
    *This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.
    Last edited by Distilled Water; 10-15-2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Changed split

19. Well I cheated 2day with the diet big time. Dont blame me though. Grandma was in town and if you know whats good for you, you dont turn down grandma's cooking and you eat until you cant walk . So I did, lol. I think I meet my claorie intake for the day at about 1pm. I took my RPM and NeoVar together again and got the same feeling. I also got my Drive sample in the mail .

Can't wait for the RPM and NeoVar together on monday.

20. Bi's were stil a touch sore so I just did Hamstring & Calfs 2day. I may switch to a 6day split because I have a little mroe time now during the week.

Stiff Legged Deads
    135 @ 15 Warm up
    185 @ 10
    225 @ 8
    245 @ 6
    275 @ 4

Good Mornings
    75 @ 12
    95 @ 10
    105 @ 8
    115 @ 6
    *1st time ever doing these, I really like them

Lying Leg Curls
    70 @ 12
    70 @ 11
    90 @ 7
    110 @ 5
    -Super Set-
    Standing Calf Raise
    300 @ 12
    320 @ 10
    340 @ 8
    360 @ 6

Seated Calf Raise
    4 sets, didnt record weights

I had great recovery 2day. It didnt really hit me that my Hams were sore until I started Lying Leg Curls. Then they were smoked. I'm pumped that I got 275 for 4 without a belt or straps!!! I can almost feel when RPM starts to kick in which is a nice feeling, I can def feel going hypo now with NeoVar and then the pumps comming after I eat my carbs.

I may enter a local Powerlifting meet at the end of the month.I really like splitting up legs. Great boost of intesity!

Weight was 180.0lbs. I hate weekends I always come in lighter on moday for some reason I imagine its water weight. I cut back my water consumption by about a half gallon and drop my post workout meal.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!
    I can get you taken care of- I have a pretty good hook-up
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

22. HAHA. I got my 3 day sample of drive the other day. Is it oka if I throw this in there for a few days this week? AN guys?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    HAHA. I got my 3 day sample of drive the other day. Is it oka if I throw this in there for a few days this week? AN guys?
    absolutely- just remember 3 rpm and 3 drive pre-workout, and you will be golden!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thursday: Quads /Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
    10 cups Dry Oatmeal
    15 TBS. Peanut Butter
    Some skim Milk
    Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
    New dose:
    4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
    *This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.
    im kaing these this weekend werd
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

25. Let me know how you like em OB!

Trained chest 2day. Workout was ok, enduranced sucked!!! Explosive strength was great, so it seems my training regiman and supplementing has really been working or I wasn't resting long enough between sets

DB Flat Bench:
    2 set warm-ups
    90 @ 8--felt easy
    95 @ 6
    100 @ 6

Incline BB Bench
    225 @ 8

Incline DB
    70 @ 8
    75 @ 6

Decline Flyes
    45 @ 10
    50 @ 8
    55 @ 6

Dips
    Didn't work out the stuff they have for dips sucks which pissed me off because I couldnt hit my chest. On top of that the music was some R&B girl bull crap paird with some terrible hoopdy rap. This enraged me and I flipped out for some reason. I ended my workout. I was dead

Good pump 2day. My chest finally filled out my XXL t-shirt a little bit. I'm stil swaeting my ass off in the gym. To be honest I have not really looked at my body comp in the mirror (shirtless) for the past few weeks. I want it to be a surprise when I see the the added muscle fullness becasue I can sure as hell feel it.

My hams are sore 2day. I hope they recover a little bit more before I hit back 2maro. Gotta go heavy on some deads

26. Well was getting ready to hit back 2day when my boy told me we had a baseball game in an hour. I walked outta my chem class and headed to the gym when I seen a guy on the ball team. He asked me what I was doing there. After I told him he reminded me we had a game. (he was there to take a test). So i headed to the field all jacked up on RPM to take BP.

I had never played on RPM before and It was actually real nice. I dont know if it was placebo or not but I felt alot more focused than usual, but i usually feel that way in the gym since starting the 2 (RPM+Tyrosine). I made a great play on a ball to the gap in right center. Could have been from the boost. I'll try it again before my game on saturday also. Paired with my Drive (yea I forgot to take it monday)

27. Yesteday was quads/abs. I took 5caps NeoVar pre-workout instead of 4. Pumps were crazy. I also gave my buddy 4 caps RPM because I was talking s h i t about his No-Xplode and how this is about 1,00,000 times better. After we got done he agreed and said he was gonna bu some monday after he cashed his pay check.

I tore up quads. Strength was crazy
    Lower 1/3 board squats (going ass to heals and then holding just under parrellel(sp?)
    135 @ 12
    155 @ 12
    185 @ 10
    205 @ 8
    225 @ 8

Sissy squats
    BW @ 12
    +25 @ 12
    +45 @ 6

Leg Ext.
    Toes In 110 @ 8
    Toes Out 110 @ 9

Single Leg Ext
    30 @ 10
    50 @ 6

Leg lifts off bench

Rope curls
    110 @ 15
    130 @ 12
    150 @ 8

My pumps were crazy in my legs. They felt gigantic. They kinda sore today but my abbs are really sore. I usually dont go that heavy on abbs but it felt good.

When i got home 2day my nutra order was there and it had more Drive and RPM. SO that sample I gave to my buddy I got back weird how things work out like that sometimes.

I did 5 Neovar again today with 3 Drive + 3RPM and it just hit me. I'm getting anxious to hit arms. K Im out I'll update later tonight......

O weight was 183.4 yesterday

28. I had to cut my workout short 2day. Lifting hours are different on fridays. Instead of having just over an hour to lift it was just over a half hour. Didn't really matter though my pumps were getting so bad I dont know if I could have kept going. I can't super set arms anymore. I like it on push pull days much more

CG bench
    135 @ 15
    155 @ 12
    185 @ 8
    225 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Straight bar curl
    65 @ 12
    85 @ 10
    95 @ 8
    105 @ 5

Lying Ext.
    75 @ 12
    85 @ 10
    95 @ 8
    105 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Pinky High EZ-Curls
    75 @ 10
    85 @ 8
    85 @ 6
    95 @ 4

Rev Grip EZ bar PD
    70 @ 10
    80 @ 9
    90 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Incline DB curls
    40 @ 10
    45 @ 7
    55 @ 5

Then it stopped. I wanted to do one more set of each exercise and then finish with 3 sets hammer curls and behind the back BW dips to failure. I dont like the feeling I get when super setting arms. I get a great pump but when doing the exercise I dont feel the isolation I do with putting them with Chest and Back. So Im swithing it up again next week.

I think the insance pumps may have been because of the Added Drive and 5 caps NeoVar with 1 1/2 cup oats pre-workout. My arms and shoulders looked like road maps. I just downed another 1 1/2 cup of oats post workout after 5 caps NeoVar. I'm going to keep doseing 5 caps until Im done which looks like they'll run out next friday
  29. !!!!!last Week!!!!!

So I only have enough NeoVar to run until Friday (5caps/day) . Thus far I have been vary happy with the combo! I stil will have enough RPM to last me until next monday

Nothing special this weekend. Just eating, chillin, watching some football and played a little beer pong friday night. I'll take my final pictures and measurements on sat morning. I got 12hrs of sleep last night and I really needed it. I feel great 2day and ready for this next week.

Since I started on 5 caps last week I am takeing in between 75-100gr carbs. Usually from Oatmeal and some kinda fruit. I have enough drive to run with the RPM at 3caps pre-workout for the next week so it should be great!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP: Getting Big With My First Cycle, Anavar
    By bigtex1990 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
  2. Getting big with Iron Mag Labs
    By kBrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:48 AM
  3. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs