Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Thanks guys....I weighed in at 173.9lbs OUCH!!!!!

I then said "F u c k you 173.9!" and proceeded to have a Great Workout!!!!!!!!

CHEST
    Incline BB:
    95 @ 15--warm-up
    [email protected] 12--warm-up
    185 @ 8--real easy could have got 12
    205 @ 6--stil easy could have got 8
    225 @ 4--could have got 1 more maybe

Flat DB bench:
    85 @ 8--could have got 12
    95 @ 6--felt good
    100 @ 4 1/2--felt real good n heavy

Machine Dips:
    170 @ 8
    190 @ 6
    150 @ 10

Cable Flyes:
    High- 80 @ 6
    Low- 60 @ 6
    *After these my chest was screaming and my bi's and tri's felt all warm

TRICEPS
    BB skull crushers:
    100 @ 8
    105 @ 6
    110 @ 4

Rev. Grip PD:
    70 @ 8
    80 @ 5
    90 @ 3

Rope PD:
    40 @ 8
    50 @ 4

Tri's were sreaming for me to stop (yea I heard them yelling) so i cut it short by 1 set and got my whole workout done in 47minutes

Pumps were great 2day, I could feel the added intesity with RPM. It be time to do another set and I'd think "sh it i wont be able to get this off" and i'd hit my goal.

Took my NeoVar as scheduled and I could barely get breakfast down then about 45min later I wanted to eat again, go figure. An hour after my workout and my pumps stil going strong.

2. Seems like you had a great workout! Good log so far.
    •   

3. Glad to see you are feeling better!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. Man im sore 2day and it feels good. But my lats are sore so I did legs 2day.

I didn't record any of the weights since its been so long since I have done them (3weeks I think). It kicked my ass like always. I had some good calf veins going.

2maro is an off day. I'm gonna ditch the H.I.T cardio 2maro and may ditch it all together as I may start working with a hitting coach on Wed. in place of my workout time. I may do some late night cardio before bed, something like 30min on a 10% incline at a 2.5-3.5 speed. I fixed my tredmil at home and should probably put it to use.

Feeling good

5. Well didn't do much of anything 2day. I'm sore as hell from this new workout routine and balls to the wall intensity of each workout, and I love it. My muscles are feeling full throught the day. My appetite is almost 100% again.

I dont know what im going to train 2maro...probably back/bi's but should I throw traps in with back or wait til friday and do them with shoulders? Suggestions welcome. I train at about 12 2maro so someone help me decied.
    •   

6. Good To see you back at brotha!
    Looking forward to the log!

7. Any updates DW?

Workin

8. Why yes Workin, yes there are....

Killed back and bi's 2day and back to 182.0lbs

Lat Pull Down
    170 @ 8
    180 @ 6
    190 @ 5

Low CG Cable row
    180 @ 10
    200 @ 8
    220 @ 5

T-Bar Row facieng Pad
    115 @ 8
    120 @ 6
    125 @ 6

Standing EZ-Curl outside grip
    75 @ 12
    85 @ 10
    95 @ 6

Preacher Curl
    75 @ 8
    85 @ 6
    95 @ 4

Hammer DB curls
    25 @ 10
    35 @ 6
    40 @ 4

I forgot to do some more forearm stuff. I'm also lossing the EZ-curl bar. I dont like it much at all. It takes the stress off my radial forearm but doesnt do much for my bi's. There was a reason i stopped useing them.

The endurance and intesity I get is great. I get done with my 2min rest and I stil dont know what I have in the tank, then once I get ready for lift off im an animal. I attribute this 100% to RPM and the endurance and fullness to NeoVar. I think I can finally "feel" it working now. I can't wait for next week. I'm finally going 100% now to. Sh*t should get crazy

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Sh*t should get crazy

Awwwwwwww yeeeeeah!

10. keep throwing down

11. Didn't train 2day, had some stuff come up that i didn't plan on dealing with....but dont worry guys everythings cool for now. I'm gonna try and hit shoulders/traps 2maro before work.

Yea I def will train 2maro am. It's gonna be warm 2maro so i'll wear the tank top to show off my insane pumps to the ladies that come in right as I get there.....hahaha man im a loser

12. Hit shoulders this morning and took NeoVar preworkout

For some reason I couldn't find my RPM and I only had 2 pills from the sample I got from them forever ago so I took 2 of them with 2 scoops Primal Force N2O and I liked it.

Seated behind the Neck Press w/ 52lb bar
    95 @ 13
    115 @ 9
    125 @ 6

Rev Pec Dec
    140 @ 10
    160 @ 8
    180 @ 5

Cable Side Raises
    25 @ 10
    [email protected] 8

DB side Raises
    35 @ 8
    35 @ 6

Smith Machine Behind the back shrugs
    225 @ 15
    275 @ 10
    315 @ 8

Free Motion Shrugs
    150 @ 10
    160 @ 8
    120 @ 15

Great pumps 2day, really full feeling. I think it was due mainly to the fact I too NeoVar pre w/o and a little to the primal N20. I think I'm going to continue to dose NeoVar pre and post w/o if thats cool with you Lanbane.

I weighed in @ 179.5 this is after meal 1 usually I take weight after/during my workouts. When I was doing shrugs I looked great, veins and striations everywhere full rock hard muscles. It was a very nice confidence boost. I can tell my body comp is changeing in a vary positive way. I just need to get some color so I can looked jacked all the time, lol.

13. Chest and Tri's 2day

I think the tyrosine + RPM is really taken affect now. It's between 65-69 degrees in the weight room and I'm sweating like its 90+. Great pumps 2day, but endurance wasn't there. My diet was on the low side of carbs last night, that may have been why

Incline BB:
    190 @ 8
    210 @ 6
    230 @ 5

DB flat bench:
    95 @ 4
    90 @ 6
    80 @ 8

Flat DB fly:
    40 @ 10
    50 @ 8
    60 @ 6

Cable Flye:
    High 50 @ 8
    Medium 50 @ 8
    Low 50 @ 8

Skull Crushers:
    95 @ 10
    105 @ 8
    125 @ 5

Rev. Grip PD
    80 @ 8
    90 @ 4
    70 @ 6

Rope PD:
    40 @ 8
    50 @ 4
    60 @ 3

As you can see my endurance just wasn't there. Maybe I wasn't resting long enough between sets? I wasn't really paying attention like I usually do. O well can't dwell on it.

Weight's up to 183.1 now getting back there! I'm real hungry all the time now so Im going to bump the cals a little bit. 35/35/10 (p/c/f). IDK where but I'll get it in somewhere.

Starting to feel "bigger" again, after beeing sick and feeling like a 12 year old, lol.

14. I'm switching my routine up. Legs and abs 2maro and back/bi's/forearms on friday.

I'm going to do a GVT type leg workout 2maro.

Heels on board squat 10X10
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls 10X10

Leg Ext 3sets @ 10
    -Super Set-
    Stiff legged deads 3sets @ 10

Wish me Luck!!!

15. WOW GVT is TOUGH!!!!

I trained 2day on an empty stomach. It went well, I usually get a very sick feeling in my stomch when training legs. I weighed in @ 182.3 on an empty stomach

Now to the workout

Squats, heel on board
    7sets of 185lbs @ 10reps
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls
    7sets of 110 @ 10reps

Stiff legged Deads
    135 @ 12
    185 @ 10
    225 @ 8
    -Super Set-
    Leg Ext.
    150 @ 12
    160 @ 10
    170 @ 6

Today was tough. I didnt have a huge pump feeling in my legs but my goodness they were spent. When I changed in the locker room I noticed insane vascularity running rampid in my thigs and calfs. I think I will train legs on an empy stomach from now on. I felt real good after words.

Got my NeoVar down postworkout and I've been incredibley hungry all day. Way more than normal.

16. Good update!

17. Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar

18. Nice log Distilled

keep up the good work

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar
    This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!

20. Just keeping you busy,lol. Its def a side effect I'm not complaining about
  21. update of yesterday

Yesterday:
    I was soo hungry before I trained it it affected my workout. I had went almost 4hrs between feedings

BW Pulls Ups

Low CG Cable Row
    190 @ 10
    200 @ 8
    210 @ 6

T-Bar Row w/ pad
    115 @ 8
    125 @ 6
    135 @ 4ish

High pinky EZ-Curls (awsome)
    55 @ 10
    65 @ 8
    75 @ 5

Incline DB curls (supimated)
    35 @ 10
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 4

Hammer Curls
    40 @ 8
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 6

Forearm work (finally rememberd)

Weighed in a little under 183. My bi's are real sore today and its an awsome feeling. I felt weak yesterday. Some stuff was up but some wasn't. I had just forgotten to eat. We didnt get our usualy break from class and before I knew it, it wa over and workout started in 30min.

Today:

I'm not training 2day. My traps and rear delts are too sore to train IMO. I'm going to change my split next week to try and avoid this.

Diet has sucked thus far, and into last nite. I had some McDonalds and TV dinner last nite and coffee and a dougnut for breakfast!!!!! yea I know I feel like crap, how the hell do people live like that. Back on it now that im back at my home base.

I'll post my new split when I figure it out W/ exercises.
  22. New Workout Schedule

Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thursday: Quads /Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
    10 cups Dry Oatmeal
    15 TBS. Peanut Butter
    Some skim Milk
    Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
    New dose:
    4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
    *This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.
    Last edited by Distilled Water; 10-15-2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Changed split

23. Well I cheated 2day with the diet big time. Dont blame me though. Grandma was in town and if you know whats good for you, you dont turn down grandma's cooking and you eat until you cant walk . So I did, lol. I think I meet my claorie intake for the day at about 1pm. I took my RPM and NeoVar together again and got the same feeling. I also got my Drive sample in the mail .

Can't wait for the RPM and NeoVar together on monday.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeanEngineer getting big with pbold by LG sciences
    By LeanEngineer in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-11-2015, 03:19 AM
  2. HELP: Getting Big With My First Cycle, Anavar
    By bigtex1990 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 05:16 PM
  3. Getting big with Iron Mag Labs
    By kBrown in forum Supplement Logs