Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm switching my routine up. Legs and abs 2maro and back/bi's/forearms on friday.

I'm going to do a GVT type leg workout 2maro.

Heels on board squat 10X10
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls 10X10

Leg Ext 3sets @ 10
    -Super Set-
    Stiff legged deads 3sets @ 10

Wish me Luck!!!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW GVT is TOUGH!!!!

I trained 2day on an empty stomach. It went well, I usually get a very sick feeling in my stomch when training legs. I weighed in @ 182.3 on an empty stomach

Now to the workout

Squats, heel on board
    7sets of 185lbs @ 10reps
    -Super Set-
    Lying Leg Curls
    7sets of 110 @ 10reps

Stiff legged Deads
    135 @ 12
    185 @ 10
    225 @ 8
    -Super Set-
    Leg Ext.
    150 @ 12
    160 @ 10
    170 @ 6

Today was tough. I didnt have a huge pump feeling in my legs but my goodness they were spent. When I changed in the locker room I noticed insane vascularity running rampid in my thigs and calfs. I think I will train legs on an empy stomach from now on. I felt real good after words.

Got my NeoVar down postworkout and I've been incredibley hungry all day. Way more than normal.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good update!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar
  5. New Member

Nice log Distilled

keep up the good work
  6. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Off day 2day. I'm not doing much of anything as it's about 20degress cooler than it was a few days ago. I took 2 caps RPM before breakfast and it really hit me. I took it with my Neovar if that means anything because I could feel a slight pick me up when I just took another cap RPM with my NeoVar

Increased appitie is still running high even though I havent done anything 2day. I got a nice little pump after eating my meal a few hours ago. I think the enhanced effects may be due to beeing fully hydrated and takeing my supps with about 10-16oz water.

Lanbane you got any explenation for this? If you dont it's cool it may just be in my head.....the pumps and appetite is in the NeoVar
    This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Just keeping you busy,lol. Its def a side effect I'm not complaining about
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

update of yesterday

Yesterday:
    I was soo hungry before I trained it it affected my workout. I had went almost 4hrs between feedings

BW Pulls Ups

Low CG Cable Row
    190 @ 10
    200 @ 8
    210 @ 6

T-Bar Row w/ pad
    115 @ 8
    125 @ 6
    135 @ 4ish

High pinky EZ-Curls (awsome)
    55 @ 10
    65 @ 8
    75 @ 5

Incline DB curls (supimated)
    35 @ 10
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 4

Hammer Curls
    40 @ 8
    45 @ 7
    50 @ 6

Forearm work (finally rememberd)

Weighed in a little under 183. My bi's are real sore today and its an awsome feeling. I felt weak yesterday. Some stuff was up but some wasn't. I had just forgotten to eat. We didnt get our usualy break from class and before I knew it, it wa over and workout started in 30min.

Today:

I'm not training 2day. My traps and rear delts are too sore to train IMO. I'm going to change my split next week to try and avoid this.

Diet has sucked thus far, and into last nite. I had some McDonalds and TV dinner last nite and coffee and a dougnut for breakfast!!!!! yea I know I feel like crap, how the hell do people live like that. Back on it now that im back at my home base.

I'll post my new split when I figure it out W/ exercises.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

New Workout Schedule

Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thursday: Quads /Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
    10 cups Dry Oatmeal
    15 TBS. Peanut Butter
    Some skim Milk
    Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
    New dose:
    4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
    *This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.
    Last edited by Distilled Water; 10-15-2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Changed split
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well I cheated 2day with the diet big time. Dont blame me though. Grandma was in town and if you know whats good for you, you dont turn down grandma's cooking and you eat until you cant walk . So I did, lol. I think I meet my claorie intake for the day at about 1pm. I took my RPM and NeoVar together again and got the same feeling. I also got my Drive sample in the mail .

Can't wait for the RPM and NeoVar together on monday.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Bi's were stil a touch sore so I just did Hamstring & Calfs 2day. I may switch to a 6day split because I have a little mroe time now during the week.

Stiff Legged Deads
    135 @ 15 Warm up
    185 @ 10
    225 @ 8
    245 @ 6
    275 @ 4

Good Mornings
    75 @ 12
    95 @ 10
    105 @ 8
    115 @ 6
    *1st time ever doing these, I really like them

Lying Leg Curls
    70 @ 12
    70 @ 11
    90 @ 7
    110 @ 5
    -Super Set-
    Standing Calf Raise
    300 @ 12
    320 @ 10
    340 @ 8
    360 @ 6

Seated Calf Raise
    4 sets, didnt record weights

I had great recovery 2day. It didnt really hit me that my Hams were sore until I started Lying Leg Curls. Then they were smoked. I'm pumped that I got 275 for 4 without a belt or straps!!! I can almost feel when RPM starts to kick in which is a nice feeling, I can def feel going hypo now with NeoVar and then the pumps comming after I eat my carbs.

I may enter a local Powerlifting meet at the end of the month.I really like splitting up legs. Great boost of intesity!

Weight was 180.0lbs. I hate weekends I always come in lighter on moday for some reason I imagine its water weight. I cut back my water consumption by about a half gallon and drop my post workout meal.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This is the 2nd or 3rd report I've seen of Neovar and RPM being a special combo. I'm going to have to give it a try. Sadly, I gave away my only bottle of Neovar as a promotion recently....now I gotta wait a few weeks!
    I can get you taken care of- I have a pretty good hook-up
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

HAHA. I got my 3 day sample of drive the other day. Is it oka if I throw this in there for a few days this week? AN guys?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HAHA. I got my 3 day sample of drive the other day. Is it oka if I throw this in there for a few days this week? AN guys?
    absolutely- just remember 3 rpm and 3 drive pre-workout, and you will be golden!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Ok I've been on this training routine for 4 weeks and I have run into some problems so it's time to change it up. New MAX-OT inspired split.

Monday: Hams/Calfs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thursday: Quads /Abs
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: OFF

Adding more cals. I'm going to make a big batch up "No Bake Cookies"

20 scoops of Chocolate Whey/Casein Protein
    10 cups Dry Oatmeal
    15 TBS. Peanut Butter
    Some skim Milk
    Splenda

I'll throw them into my lunch box and have a few as a snack to hold me over until my next meal. I'm also going to change the way I'm doseing my 1st dose of NeoVar and RPM.
    New dose:
    4 NeoVar + 4 RPM 20min before Pre-Workout Meal
    *This just seems to make insane pumps and energy when I eat my next meal. I have only dosed like this on off days. So about 1hr Pre-Workout should be nuts.
    im kaing these this weekend werd
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Let me know how you like em OB!

Trained chest 2day. Workout was ok, enduranced sucked!!! Explosive strength was great, so it seems my training regiman and supplementing has really been working or I wasn't resting long enough between sets

DB Flat Bench:
    2 set warm-ups
    90 @ 8--felt easy
    95 @ 6
    100 @ 6

Incline BB Bench
    225 @ 8

Incline DB
    70 @ 8
    75 @ 6

Decline Flyes
    45 @ 10
    50 @ 8
    55 @ 6

Dips
    Didn't work out the stuff they have for dips sucks which pissed me off because I couldnt hit my chest. On top of that the music was some R&B girl bull crap paird with some terrible hoopdy rap. This enraged me and I flipped out for some reason. I ended my workout. I was dead

Good pump 2day. My chest finally filled out my XXL t-shirt a little bit. I'm stil swaeting my ass off in the gym. To be honest I have not really looked at my body comp in the mirror (shirtless) for the past few weeks. I want it to be a surprise when I see the the added muscle fullness becasue I can sure as hell feel it.

My hams are sore 2day. I hope they recover a little bit more before I hit back 2maro. Gotta go heavy on some deads
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well was getting ready to hit back 2day when my boy told me we had a baseball game in an hour. I walked outta my chem class and headed to the gym when I seen a guy on the ball team. He asked me what I was doing there. After I told him he reminded me we had a game. (he was there to take a test). So i headed to the field all jacked up on RPM to take BP.

I had never played on RPM before and It was actually real nice. I dont know if it was placebo or not but I felt alot more focused than usual, but i usually feel that way in the gym since starting the 2 (RPM+Tyrosine). I made a great play on a ball to the gap in right center. Could have been from the boost. I'll try it again before my game on saturday also. Paired with my Drive (yea I forgot to take it monday)
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yesteday was quads/abs. I took 5caps NeoVar pre-workout instead of 4. Pumps were crazy. I also gave my buddy 4 caps RPM because I was talking s h i t about his No-Xplode and how this is about 1,00,000 times better. After we got done he agreed and said he was gonna bu some monday after he cashed his pay check.

I tore up quads. Strength was crazy
    Lower 1/3 board squats (going ass to heals and then holding just under parrellel(sp?)
    135 @ 12
    155 @ 12
    185 @ 10
    205 @ 8
    225 @ 8

Sissy squats
    BW @ 12
    +25 @ 12
    +45 @ 6

Leg Ext.
    Toes In 110 @ 8
    Toes Out 110 @ 9

Single Leg Ext
    30 @ 10
    50 @ 6

Leg lifts off bench

Rope curls
    110 @ 15
    130 @ 12
    150 @ 8

My pumps were crazy in my legs. They felt gigantic. They kinda sore today but my abbs are really sore. I usually dont go that heavy on abbs but it felt good.

When i got home 2day my nutra order was there and it had more Drive and RPM. SO that sample I gave to my buddy I got back weird how things work out like that sometimes.

I did 5 Neovar again today with 3 Drive + 3RPM and it just hit me. I'm getting anxious to hit arms. K Im out I'll update later tonight......

O weight was 183.4 yesterday
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I had to cut my workout short 2day. Lifting hours are different on fridays. Instead of having just over an hour to lift it was just over a half hour. Didn't really matter though my pumps were getting so bad I dont know if I could have kept going. I can't super set arms anymore. I like it on push pull days much more

CG bench
    135 @ 15
    155 @ 12
    185 @ 8
    225 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Straight bar curl
    65 @ 12
    85 @ 10
    95 @ 8
    105 @ 5

Lying Ext.
    75 @ 12
    85 @ 10
    95 @ 8
    105 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Pinky High EZ-Curls
    75 @ 10
    85 @ 8
    85 @ 6
    95 @ 4

Rev Grip EZ bar PD
    70 @ 10
    80 @ 9
    90 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Incline DB curls
    40 @ 10
    45 @ 7
    55 @ 5

Then it stopped. I wanted to do one more set of each exercise and then finish with 3 sets hammer curls and behind the back BW dips to failure. I dont like the feeling I get when super setting arms. I get a great pump but when doing the exercise I dont feel the isolation I do with putting them with Chest and Back. So Im swithing it up again next week.

I think the insance pumps may have been because of the Added Drive and 5 caps NeoVar with 1 1/2 cup oats pre-workout. My arms and shoulders looked like road maps. I just downed another 1 1/2 cup of oats post workout after 5 caps NeoVar. I'm going to keep doseing 5 caps until Im done which looks like they'll run out next friday
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

!!!!!last Week!!!!!

So I only have enough NeoVar to run until Friday (5caps/day) . Thus far I have been vary happy with the combo! I stil will have enough RPM to last me until next monday

Nothing special this weekend. Just eating, chillin, watching some football and played a little beer pong friday night. I'll take my final pictures and measurements on sat morning. I got 12hrs of sleep last night and I really needed it. I feel great 2day and ready for this next week.

Since I started on 5 caps last week I am takeing in between 75-100gr carbs. Usually from Oatmeal and some kinda fruit. I have enough drive to run with the RPM at 3caps pre-workout for the next week so it should be great!
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Last Hams/Calf Workout

Stiff Deads
    Warm-Up 135 @ 12 reps8-0-2
    225 @ 10
    245 @ 8
    275 @ 6
    295 @ 4
    -Felt good, wanted to get a good strength measure-
    315 @ 4 (100% RAW)

Good Mornings
    85 @ 12
    95 @ 10
    115 @ 8
    125 @ 6

Seated Leg Curl
    90 @ 12
    110 @ 10
    110 @ 8
    130 @ 6
    -Super Set-
    Seated calf raise
    150 @ 15
    170 @ 12
    180 @ 10
    190 @ 8

Standing Calf Raise
    Toes IN
    250 @ 12
    250 @ 10
    Toes Out
    250 @ 13
    250 @ 11
    Noraml
    500 @ 6 (4 good/2 momnetum)

Weight: 181.0

Man I think 5 caps +75gr Oatmeal is the sweet spot for me with NeoVar, or it could be now Im takein the 2 products together but im ALWAYS hungry and my waist hasn't gotten any bigger (maybe smaller ) Explosive Strength is crazy. I've but an unreal amount of weight to me stiff deads over the last 4-5 weeks. I would have never guessed I could have got 315 for 4 reps RAW!!!! Although I did take 3 Drive 2day also...

Lanbane: I got 3 of my buddies on RPM!!! I gave out some samples over the past few days, nothing but positive feedback . They all hit up the sale at NP. Great stuff guys!!!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Chest
    Flat DB Bench
    95 @ 8
    100 @ 8
    105 @ 6
    110 @ 6

Hammer Decline Machine
    270 @ 12
    280 @ 10
    290 @ 5

10 Degree Incline Fly
    35 @ 15
    45 @ 12
    55 @ 10

Cable Fy
    High 60 @ 10
    Med 50 @ 10
    Low 35 @ 10

Tri's
    Lying Straight Bar Ext.
    110 @ 8
    115 @ 6
    125 @ 5

Rev. EZ bar Push Down
    60 @ 12
    70 @ 10
    80 @ 8

Behind back Dips w/ 45lb plate
    1 set til failure

I took my 3 RPM+3Drive with 5 NeoVar pre-workout and going into the gym I didnt feel much and was kinda pissed. My 1st set was even tough, then my 2nd set was smooth as butter and it was on. Then after my 3rd set there was some big powerlifting guy talking s h i t about me and my boy out loud for some reason I have never talked to him or about him before so who knows. After that I got real pissed and had one of the best workouts of my life.

After my workout in the locker room I finally did some poseing and I was so full and hard looking. Too bad im so pale because it was hard to see my viens "pop" but they were def out. Weight was 183.1lbs
  23. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thumbs up

Great workout...amazing how a little anger channeled the right way can have such an impact!

Workin
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Yea that paired with the "kick in" of the RPM + Drive.

Good to see someone's watching this stil Workin. I was starting to feel lonley just reading my posts,lol.
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Yea that paired with the "kick in" of the RPM + Drive.

Good to see someone's watching this stil Workin. I was starting to feel lonley just reading my posts,lol.
    I think you have a few viewers...they just don't post much.

Workin
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Back/Bi's

I had a ****ty workout 2day. My 10am class got canceld and it screwd up my whole day and not to mention I trained at a gym I have never been at before so I had to use equipment I havent used since High School (alot of Hammer Strength). I'm not even gonna post what I did as it was unimpressive. I think the new gym+messed up schedule gave this **** workout.

With that said I stil had a GREAT pump and stil have it 7hrs later I ate alot of fruit 2day so maybe that's it

Almost done.....2more days
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Last Day

Going to hit shoulders here in a little bit then I'm done guys. I'll upload pic's (hopefully) 2maro morning and then do a full review in the afternoon.
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait to hear it. More people should give neovar a chance, it gives better results for its price than just about anything I can think of
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Hit shoulders last night

Behind the neck shoulder press (52lb BB)
    95 @ 15
    115 @ 12
    125 @ 9
    135 @ 6

Rev Pec Dec
    160 @ 10
    180 @ 8
    200 @ 5

DB side Raises
    30@ 10
    35 @ 8
    35 @ 6
    25 @ 11

Smith Machine Behind the back shrugs
    245 @ 12
    275 @ 10
    315 @ 8
    365 @ 5

Free Motion Shrugs
    120 @ 15
    140 @ 12
    160 @ 10

Great pumps & intensity, I could really see my shoulder striations when doing shrugs. When I was doing DB raises, picking up the weight for my next set I wondered how I'd get thru the set but each time I did.

I am stil holding a little bit of fluid in some muscles and I want the measurements to be as real as possible along with the pictures so I'll do all that 2maro morning.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Final Review

Ok I couldn't wait. I'm way too bored at work. I'll upload the pictures 2maro morning.

Strength Increase
    Flat DB bench: +15lbs
    Skull Crushers: +20lbs
    CG Pulley Row: +25lbs
    Seated DB curls: +10lbs
    Seated Shoulder Press : +10lbs

* I dont really have much of a baseline with these because I switched my workout for legs so many times. Each of the big lifts I did for both quads and ham's went up each workout, but I also was getting use to doing legs on diff days so I can't really attest anything to it.

With this new training style geared towards adding strength, it has something to do with the number going up but...... I dont really think it would add 15-20lbs onto most lifts after 3-4weeks. Thats almost newbi strength gains.

When scaling these products they are put up against the likes of Superdrol, M1T, Phera-X and Havoc also. I'm getting the whole spectrum so REMEMBER PEOPLE THESE ARE NATTY PRODUCTS GETTING SCALED AGAINST EVERYTHING!!!!!

Overall Impressions
    RPM
    I wasn't impressed with RPM the 1st week I was taking it. I think it may have been taken too close to my pre-workout meal. Either way after a week I could start to feel it work. Slowly the intesity, focus and energy would come. My explosive strength was unreal on this. I have always had more 1RM explosive strength but RPM complimented it. I'd smoke out my 1st few reps on anything. If you had seen my throw up the 110 DB after my first 2 reps it looked like I could have gotten 8-10, but only got 6. I would set high goals and hit them. I overall just felt "good" while working out. I can say with 100% certainty I will use RPM for each and every P.C.T. I also got 3 of my buddies on it as a result of this log.
    Strength: 8/10
    As shown above these are about 1/2 the numbers from an avg PS.PH cycle for me. Seeing how this is from an all natural product is crazy. I gave an 8 because some of the strength also came form the better utilization of carbs with NeoVar
    Size: 6/10
    If your eating enough to gain size with RPM you will surely gain it form the increased weight you're lifting.
    Pumps: 6/10
    By itself I thought the pumps were kinda weak. They were slightly improved but nothing crazy.
    Intensity & Focus: 9/10
    When it came 12 every day I wanted to lift and lift heavy. I was "in the zone" so to speak when in the gym and on the playing field.

NeoVar
    I had used AP with great success in the past so I had something to compare NeoVar to. I had also used CEE by itself and did not like it AT ALL. So Neovar was really put to the test. I like how AN put a dosing chart in their products like this, great guidence. I started out with 4 caps and 50gr carbs and could feel me going just a little hypo before eating meals. Then after I was done with my meal I'd get hungry again about 45min later. The muscle fullness took a minute to really work but towards the end of the bottle pumps and fullness were amazeing!!! I did pump to 5 caps and 75gr carbs only because I felt I was leaning out at 4caps and 50gr. I was eating alot of carbs in the last weeks and I think my waist went down. I haven't taken any measurements yet but I KNOW IM BIGGER AND LEANER!!!!!
    Strength: 7/10
    With eating more carbs I get stronger. With this product I could and wanted to eat more carbs and didnt gain fat. Strength increases were great because of this. I stil dont know if im sold on the CEE but for the Post-workout purpose it is good
    Size: 7/10
    Again I was able to eat alot of carbs and stil stay lean and add mass. I finally look normal in my XL t's again (after beeing deathly ill,lol) It's not quite PH/PS size but from a natty product it's impressive.
    Pumps: 9/10
    When doing this pre-workout with 75 gr carbs there are few things that can ***** this NON-Cosmetic pump. It's a diff pump feeling that that you get from an NO type product, more satisfied maybe.

NeoVar and RPM AS A STACK
    When taken together the effects of NeoVar are tremendously enhanced. Within minutes I felt hypo and my capacity for eating carbs was amplified. I also felt heightened effects from the RPM also. Even after eating about 15-20minutes later. In the gym the pumps and fullness were insane. I adjusted my diet to try and gain weight and well I really didnt. I was eating close to 400carbs and 3,300cals a day and didnt gain any fat to my mid-section. Just lean muscle. Together these 2 products are awesome. I am def. using them for my TKD next summer

Overall Rating as s Stack for the aforementioned categories: 9/10
    Thats comparing these to EVERYTHING (PS/PH included)!!!! I felt the gains from this were very comparable to my Havoc pulse last summer. If I had not gotten so sick for that week in the begging I think I could be sitting here a few lbs heavier (lost 20lbs that week), a few cm' bigger and a few lbs stronger. All with no worries of a P.C.T of feeling crummy (M1T and Superdrol)

These products would be great for anything IMO....cutting,recomp,lean bulk, or all out bulk.

Now bring on the questions!!!!!!!
  31. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

AWESOME end review, and review format.

I may use this as an example of a format for future people to use as an end review.
  32. Registered User

DAMN BRO!! AWESOME GAINS !! Man, I didn't even know you had this log running, or else I would have been on here since the begining! I DEFINAITELY want to use Neovar. I was going to use it now, but was advised not to by some of the guys here, cause of my low crabs, and it could make me very hypoglycemic, and I would not get the best results from it! But I am definitely going to use it once I start upping my carbs up a bit again. Again, AWESOME gains bro....OOOPS I mean , LOL!
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thanks fella's.

I know I said I would get up pic's 2day but my computer at work doesn't have any photo shops to upload the pictures We had a kid catch a virus form MySpace so we had to reboot everything and start from scratch. I will put them up with measurements 2maro morning.....they look a very nice (borat voice,lol)
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

neovar needs more love
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    neovar needs more love
    Yea for sure. This is a great product!!!!

Unfortunately people think of it as complicated. When my buddies were looking at the bottle they were getting confused . It's not tough and it works better than most supps promising what NeoVar delivers on.

The majority of people just want to take something and go about their normal business and get results. Which RPM would be best suited for them
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

for its price vs results, I have yet to find anything like it. Even drive is still 5-10 more per bottle, and the bottle doesn't quite last as long. Not that drive isn't worth it, but neovar under $30 for a month is an easy choice
    This space for rent

37. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    for its price vs results, I have yet to find anything like it. Even drive is still 5-10 more per bottle, and the bottle doesn't quite last as long. Not that drive isn't worth it, but neovar under $30 for a month is an easy choice
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

This is the only picture that comes up on my computer Well it'll have to do for now. You can see the size and fullness I have added from this picture in my arms, forearms, shoulders and lats.

Waist: -1/4
    Right Arm: +1/4
    Left Arm: +1/4
    Chest: -1/8
    Right Thigh: +1/4
    Left Thigh: +1/4
    Left Calf: 0
    Right Calf: +1/8

There are the final measurements. I lost size on my chest but I think this is fat because me chest strength went way up and I'm starting to see more striations.

I didn't account for weight. After beeing sick and loseing 20+lbs in a few days, if i could get back to where I was I'd be happy and I think I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sorry guys I couldn't recover the other pictures which is real sad. My most muscular pose really tells all. My bi's,traps, and chest are all alot fuller (is that a word?) But my waist is down and the rest is up (other than chest)
  40. Elite Member

i've been on drive for a bout 2 1/2 weeks and next week im adding rpm and neovar....i cant wait!!!....nice gains by the way!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP: Getting Big With My First Cycle, Anavar
    By bigtex1990 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
  2. Getting big with Iron Mag Labs
    By kBrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 09:48 AM
  3. getting big with 6-week epi log
    By hardtohitme7 in forum Supplement Logs