Sponsored NEOVAR log.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Intro:

I have just wrapped up my 8wk Epistane pulse cycle(cut) and it is now time to grow for the winter. I dropped from 205 or so, to 185 this AM, all while keeping/adding LBM.

I have taken the last 2 weeks just cruising in the gym, and focusing on resting my body after an intense blast DC training. I have discontinued all stim use, and been running Reset AD for the past 2 weeks as well.

Now it is time to gain as much LBM, with as little fat gain as i can, over the winter.

Starting Weight

Training Style-

Dc Training. I have been doing this with great results for some time now.

Diet-
I am going to be following the Scivation Lean Mass Diet. i will be following the 3500cal outline. Details on "The lean mass Diet" can be seen HERE

Goals-
Short term goals is to gain 10lbs of LBM over the winter. And really focus on getting as strong as possable. Long term i would really like to see myself at 210 10-11% bf. So that is about 25-30lbs of lean mass i would need to get me there.

Neovar dosing Training days-
I will be dosing 4caps 15min before i eat my pre workout meal(5:30am). I am usually in the gym an hour after i eat my preworkout meal. Second dose will be post workout 15min prior to my post workout meal. Both my pre-workout, and post-workout meals contain 75g of carbs consisting of oats, and fruit.

Neovar dosing non-training days-

I will dose 4 caps 15 min prior to breakfast, and 4 caps 15min prior to my 4th meal(3pm or so)

Other Supplements-

I am really trying to level the playing field here, and will only be taking Orange Triad(multi vit.), and Dymatize Elite whey, along with the NEOVAR. I may add RPM and drive later on in the log, after i have ran NEOVAR solo for a while.

Initial Impressions
I started taking NEOVAR yesterday. So far not much to note. Monday my real training begins, and i will update this thread with a training log, etc.

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, and ready to see how it treats ya!

Note to readers: Imprezivr's dog in his avy was 15 lbs before she ran a Drive/Neovar stack for 8 weeks.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Note to readers: Imprezivr's dog in his avy was 15 lbs before she ran a Drive/Neovar stack for 8 weeks.
True story..lol

Thanks for following.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update
Woke up yesterday with a fever, and just feeling like ****. I decided to go to the gym anyway, but half way through my workout i had to leave. Must have caught the flu or something. Feeling much better today, so i should be good to go tomorrow for the gym.

Will update tomorrow, after training.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Notes- Had a good day in the gym. Still was feeling a bit sick, but i was surprisingly strong, considering this was my first real workout for 2 weeks. My lifts were all almost neck and neck to what they were on my epi pulse just a few weeks ago. I am sure i will be making progress. I felt great in the gym, and i noticed a bit more pump then normally.

I also felt pretty energized. I used to take my RPM pre workout, but i have not been taking any stims, and still felt great.

Hoping my workouts continue to go this well. So far i am liking the neovar. Will update in the morning with weight, and measurements.

Neovar
Dosed 4 caps 15min(5:30am)prior to my pre workout meal, and 4 caps 15 min prior(8:00)am to my post workout meal. Both meals contain about 75g's of carbs coming from oats, skim milk, and banana.

Training Log

Lt= last time. TT= This time. Hs= Hammer Strength If there is an rp next to a set it is Rest Paused, if not it is a straight set. Pl=plates(45lb) Keep in mind the last time numbers will be left blank as this is my first week back. Next time i hit this workout they will reflect.

Code:
		           LT				       TT
Hs Preacher Curl-			                     95x13rp
Hammer Curls-						      35x10
Seated Calf Raise-      				     90x10
Lying Leg Curl-				                      110x16rp
Hs Hack Squat-	                               		     3pl+35x8 2pl+35x20
Training Notes

Hs Preacher Curl
Felt pretty strong on these. Got an intense pump. Will leave the weight here one my time, and beat my reps. Then increase weight.

Hammer Curls
Will try and beat my reps here by 2-3 next time.

Seated Calf Raise-
The way Dc has ya do calf's is brutal. Will leave weight the same here next time as well, and beat my reps.

Lying Leg Curl-
Going to up these a bit next time, and also try and beat my reps.

Hs Hack Squat
I love these. I felt super strong on these today.

Thanks for looking.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good. I like how you're stating your goals and plans in advance...... helps us keep you accountable to them!!!!!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Notes
Weight this morning 188.2, up 3 lbs since i started this log. That is to be expected as i am coming off a reduced cal diet.

Today was an off day so not much to report. Will update tomorrow after training.

Still feeling a bit sick. I can't seem to shake this.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

You best give some to your JRT!

Anywho, GL Imp!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following along guys.. The support is much appreciated.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 9/28

Neovar
Dosed 4 caps 15min(5:30am)prior to my pre workout meal, and 4 caps 15 min prior(8:00)am to my post workout meal. Both meals contain about 75g's of carbs coming from oats, skim milk, and banana. Got some great fore arm pumps today after doing pull-downs. Just felt nice and strong, and totally motivated today.

Notes- Had an awesome workout today. The weight i am moving is damn near identical to my Epi cycle lifts, and this is the first upper body workout i have done for about 3 weeks since i took my break. By the next time i hit this group i should be making progress..

I felt great and just mentally in the zone. I had a lil bit of a queezy stomach as i ate a bit late this morning, so i was on a full stomach.

Training Log
The "last time" numbers will be blank, untill i hit this group again in about 10 days.
Code:
			LT			   TT
Hs Incline-	                                270x10rp
Hs Shoulder Press-           	                180x14rp
Close Grip press-            		        185x23rp
wide hammer grip pull down                      190x18rp
T-Bar row-	                                150x9 125x15
Training Notes

Hs Incline Felt decently strong on these... Will keep the weight the same on these next time and beat reps by 2 hopefully.

Hs Shoulder press Felt good on these. May add a lil weight next time, but will beat reps forsure.

Close Grip Bench Press- Going to add weight to these next time. I like to keep these a bit in the higher rep range for my elbows sake.

Wide Hammer Grip Pull Down-
These are new in my rotation. I subbed out close grip pull downs for these. Felt great on these today.

Tbar row(non chest supported)-
Felt great on these too. Back excersises are my favorite.

Thanks for following.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 9/30
Yesterday, and today are off days. Will update tomorrow after training. Have been eating all my meals, and feel great! Neovar dosing has remained the same.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/01

Notes-
Felt great in the gym today. Had a ton of endurance, and stamina. Strength was great today as well. I feel the neovar is most definetly improving my pumps, and muscle fullness. So far i am really liking it.

Drive should be here tomorrow. I may have to start it..LOL!

Diet is 100%. And training as hard as i can.

Neovar
Dosed 4 caps 15 min prior to my pre-workout meal, and 4 15 min prior to my post workout meal.

Training Log
Code:
			     LT			         TT
Standing Ez Curl-       ---------                      100x13rp
Pinwheel Curls-         ---------                       35x8
45°Leg press(calf)-     ----------    		       220x10       
Hs Seated Ham-	        ----------		        85x24rp
power squat-	        ----------               3(pl)x 11  2(pl)x20
Training Notes

Standing Ez Curl Did the same weight on these as on my epi cycle, and only 2 less reps. Next time i hit these i will beat these numbers by 2 reps.

Pinwheel Curls Will continue here with the same weight, and try to get a bit higer in my rep scheme.

45°Leg press(calf)- These killed my calvs today. going to increase the weight next time i hit these.

Hs Seated Ham- I kept these super strict, and used a full range of motion. I will add some weight next time, to bring reps down slightly.

Power Squat Felt good on these, got nice and deep. Will add weight on these next time as well.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/02

Today is an off day, so not a whole lot to report. One thing i have noticed, which i am not sure is related to neovar or not, is i am always warm. I have been waking up sweaty, and sweating allot just sitting around.. Anyone notice that?

Also my appetite has been much greater. I find myself hungry more often.

Will update again tomorrow after my workout. Also am going to weigh in first thing in the AM.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a little late but subbed

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Update 10/02

Today is an off day, so not a whole lot to report. One thing i have noticed, which i am not sure is related to neovar or not, is i am always warm. I have been waking up sweaty, and sweating allot just sitting around.. Anyone notice that?

Also my appetite has been much greater. I find myself hungry more often.

Will update again tomorrow after my workout. Also am going to weigh in first thing in the AM.
I can't say that I have noticed being warmer on neovar, as I am ALWAYS warm. I keep my place @ 62* year round. There is no chance of me waking up sweaty.

Appetite is definitely up on this stuff.

X

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def feel warmer. Thought it was just my imagination tho.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I was sweating more at the gym lately (and I'm at day 14 of neovar). However, RPM heats me up so much, that deciphering if my body is hotter on top of it would be impossible.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping buy everyone! The support is much appreciated.

Metroba- As for why i am not adding in the drive yet. It is so i can get a better idea of what neovar is doing solo. I am trying to keep things constant right now before i change anything up.

I will likely add it in, in two weeks or so. Which is great because my libido is kinda down right now after my epi cycle. Hope to get that back, a lil..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for stopping buy everyone! The support is much appreciated.

Metroba- As for why i am not adding in the drive yet. It is so i can get a better idea of what neovar is doing solo. I am trying to keep things constant right now before i change anything up.

I will likely add it in, in two weeks or so. Which is great because my libido is kinda down right now after my epi cycle. Hope to get that back, a lil..lol
The libido reason from my epi cycle is one of the main reasons for wanting to jump into this. Good luck

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
imprezivr,

Give it just a few more days, then throw that Drive in full-force!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just had a great workout. Will update with specifics later.. Gotta eat now..lol:donut:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Imp, go ahead and throw Drive in when you feel ready to. I want you to get that in the mix so you can get the most long term benefit out of your PCT. I'd hate for you to wait too long and lose out on what Drive could be doing for you. Can I get you to start a new Neovar/Drive Log Thread?..... just link to it on your last post in this thread ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/03

Notes-
Had a great workout today. Tons of energy. Nice pumps throughout the entire workout. Strength seemed to be good aswell. Still sweating allot, and feeling pretty warm all the time. Appetite is still increased as well. Muscles felt pretty full all day. So far so good!

Training Log
Code:
			              LT			  TT
High Incline Smith press-           --------                  225x13rp
Smith Mil press-                    --------                  175x16rp            
Rev grip bench(smith)-              --------         	      185x22rp             
Assisted Wide Grip Pullup-          --------                  20x16rp       
HS Low Row(1arm)-                   --------              190x8 135x10
Training Notes

High Incline Smith press
Felt pretty good on these. Kept shoulder blades pinched back, and really focused on hitting my chest. Will keep weight the same and attempt to beat reps next go-round.

Smith Mil press
Felt strong on these. Going to leave them one more time, and try and beat the reps by atleast 2. Then it is time to increase. I keep these in a bit higher rep range for my shoulders sake.

Rev grip bench(smith)- Need to add weight on these next time.

Assisted Wide Grip Pullup-
I am going to try and beat these by 2 reps next time.

HS Low Row My back is one of my strong points. Felt strong on these.. I am out of room to add weight on my heavy set, so i am going to have to sub these out i think. I may do them one more time, and try and get 10 on my heavy set.

Thanks for looking.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Imp, go ahead and throw Drive in when you feel ready to. I want you to get that in the mix so you can get the most long term benefit out of your post cycle therapy. I'd hate for you to wait too long and lose out on what Drive could be doing for you. Can I get you to start a new Neovar/Drive Log Thread?..... just link to it on your last post in this thread ;)
How does starting drive friday, pre-workout sound? I can start the new log then aswell.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang man, you are just getting all the good stuff to log arnt ya!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/04
We have decided it is time to throw drive into the mix. I have a pretty good feel now, of the neovar. I am going to start a new log tomorrow that will be a continuation of this log + drive. The only change that will be made will be the addition of DRIVE.

Summary of NEOVAR so far

I have noticed increased pumps, and fullness in my muscles. That is the most notable for me. I have also noticed my appetite is elevated, and i find myself craving carbs. I feel that with extended use strength and size gains will come. I will continue to log my thoughts on NEOVAR, throughout my supply.

Thanks for following.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you won't need it with Neo and Drive, the results are too much for you to handle!