Diesel Test Hardcore log by nycste

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone :wave:

This log is a POST post cycle therapy log. about 1.5weeks after post cycle therapy.
cycle mentioned was pheraplex bridged into epistane you can find my log on AM

STATS.
6ft
Weight 10pm 215lbs. around 212 morning i think

Neck 18
Around Shoulders 50.5 relaxed
Chest 45.5 flexed 47.5
waist at bellie button 37.8
forearms 12.5 flexed 13.5
Bi/Tri 14.65 flexed 16.2
mid thigh 24.5L 25R
High Thigh 25.5L 26R
Calve 16.2

PRODUCT REVIEWED

Serious Testosterone-New Diesel Test Hardcore!

With DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore you will experience increased free testosterone levels, a huge jump in libido (sex drive), see increased semen volume and experience monster erections on demand BUT more importantly you will get strong as hell with increased muscle hardness, power gains, lean muscle mass gains and experience faster recovery! There are tons of herbal test boosters out there but we guarantee nothing surpasses DIESEL TEST Hardcore in effectiveness!

Simply put DIESEL TEST Hardcore is guaranteed to out perform any herbal test booster available at increasing total and free testosterone while reducing/controlling excessive estrogen, cortisol and prolactin production. As a libido enhancer, semen volumizer, erection enhancer nothing comes close!

The DIESEL TEST™ Hardcore difference:

- Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.

- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).

- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!

- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.

- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!

- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.

- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.

- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.

- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.

- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
- 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
- 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
- 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.

DOSAGE WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
wk1 3tabs first 2day then 5
wk2 5tabs
wk3 6tabs
wk4 5tabs till finish
-unless advised otherwise

Other supplements used. unless told otherwise
Bulk Cissus 3g daily
Bulk Nac 1-1.2g daily
Multi vit
CL Green magnitude
CL Purple Wrath
Sci Xtend
Vanadyl Sulfate
Grape Seed
Silymarin 300mg daily
Hawthorn berry 550mg daily
Red yeast rice 600mg daily
Fish Oils 10-25g daily

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Alright 9-21 workout friday evening

Supps used today.
3 yellow gold finished today
3 diesel test hardcore
1 serving purple wrath
1 serving green mag
2 servings xtend

-training notes.
-super sweaty
-nonstop energy but not explosive
-super veiny even when i wokeup
-also after workout right now as i type my body is extra warm and a slight super warm sensation on my chest

DC TRAINING 1A START OF WEEK 3

Code:
[B][U]INCLINE Smith bench[/U][/B]
185x10x7x3 (btw sets 1-2 longer break had to share)
-chest str and tri str

[B][U]Smith Mil Presses[/U][/B]
135x10x5x4.5
-chest str, tri str, gah i forgot to str shoulders haha

[B][U]Skullcrushers hammer db[/U][/B]
35x12x4x3
-tri str

[B][U]Rack Chins w/straps[/U][/B]
bwx13
+25x7x6
-cheated alittle on last set didnt do 2/4s negatives
-hanging back str

[B][U]Rack Deads below knees w/belt[/U][/B]
365x8
-hanging str, hamstring str

-then some ab roller stuff

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
man, that's some expensive trib...
thanks for stopping by and adding something usefull

vanadyl sulfate is good sh-t
thats what im hoping ive used it before and i made good progress so ive been using it for like a month now take up to 3 a day with meals.

9/22/07

-i took a pill of DTHC halfway through my sleep and let me tell you about the dream i had. actually i wont but it was insane. actually happened to be peeps i knew from college and well one of the girls was all over me and it ended well. i dont usually have sex type dreams but well this time i did.

-will take 2 more pills today spread 6-8 hours apart

-weight after all bathroom actuivites is 210. as mentioned yesturday i had a good workout and look foward to this weekend as off time and recovery

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
man, that's some expensive trib...
who is this character?

I can sell u a pile of sh*t and guarantee it, but u know what it would be a guranteed pile of sh*t (tommy boy).

I would search DIESEL TEST Hardcore Mathew.

Anyway I kinda wanted you to stop those other products for at least a few days before starting the DTH cuz its not good to drop products at the start of a log for another proudct but oh well.

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN'

(not literally but you know).

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
-training notes.
-super sweaty
-nonstop energy but not explosive
-super veiny even when i wokeup
-also after workout right now as i type my body is extra warm and a slight super warm sensation on my chest
is any of this new since adding DTH?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
is any of this new since adding DTH?
-slight super warm feeling is alittle new. but thats only after 3 pills and final serving of yellowgold.

-my veins have calmed down and appear to be normal

-i shall keep dosage at 2 perday for 4 days and then slowly bump up to 5 as per recommended

9/21 3
9/22 2
9/23 2
9/24 2
9/25 2
9/26 3
9/27 4
9/28 4
9/29 5 till finish.

this better chuck D?

ps- i have 6 more rpm pills, 3 servings neovar, 3 servings pslim id love to throw into this mix but i wont if you really dont want me too so as of now i wont use anything but the products mentioned above none of which are similiar to diesel test hardcore

please comment on anything you would like changed. ill gladly stop taking DTHC for X days if you would rather me do that instead just let me know sorry for starting early

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
-slight super warm feeling is alittle new. but thats only after 3 pills and final serving of yellowgold.

-my veins have calmed down and appear to be normal

-i shall keep dosage at 2 perday for 4 days and then slowly bump up to 5 as per recommended

9/21 3
9/22 2
9/23 2
9/24 2
9/25 2
9/26 3
9/27 4
9/28 4
9/29 5 till finish.

this better chuck D?

ps- i have 6 more rpm pills, 3 servings neovar, 3 servings pslim id love to throw into this mix but i wont if you really dont want me too so as of now i wont use anything but the products mentioned above none of which are similiar to diesel test hardcore

please comment on anything you would like changed. ill gladly stop taking DTHC for X days if you would rather me do that instead just let me know sorry for starting early

that dosage seems cool. Just save that other stuff. DTH has an effect on training intensity and endurance so all of a sudden dropping a stimulant at the start of DTH will probably lead you to miss that stim, and then adding a stim in the middle will lead you to believe that stim is alot stronger but DTH amplifies energy products.

What I would have done like I said is used all that, then trained for about 4-7 days without the stuff ur not going to run during the entire DTH log, then throw in the DTH. Thats how reviews for one product get fcked up because people do something like "my NOxplode log......stacked with rpm, white flood and DTH." Anyway that dosage chart you posted is fine. Go wit that.

gotta go....football time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub scribbled.......you better get huge man!!:hammer:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So have you seen any of the below marketing results?

** Please note this is a very effective natural/herbal testosterone and libido booster! You may see a temporarily increase in aggression or you may become "short tempered" with a dosage over 3-4 tabs/day. It is very probable that you will see a HUGE (and sometimes it maybe unbearable) increase in libido (sex drive). If "extreme" results are unwanted, reduce your dosage to 2-3 tabs or less/day or use two days on one day off, or every other day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So have you seen any of the below marketing results?

** Please note this is a very effective natural/herbal testosterone and libido booster! You may see a temporarily increase in aggression or you may become "short tempered" with a dosage over 3-4 tabs/day. It is very probable that you will see a HUGE (and sometimes it maybe unbearable) increase in libido (sex drive). If "extreme" results are unwanted, reduce your dosage to 2-3 tabs or less/day or use two days on one day off, or every other day.
man will he be in trouble if that happens

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/23 OFF DAY

2pills diesel test hardcore

body feels nice and full just in general. again i had favorable dreams last night taking one DTHC during halfway threw sleeping gonna see if it can keep going.

looking foward to this week. gotta meet with some lawyers to plan my court case vs the NYPD to get on the job and might be landing myself a nice real job too gotta wear busniess attire daily though blah. either way make me a ton of money and lots of supplements haha.

workout DC 2A cant wait.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just ramped it up to 5 immediately with my dosing being

1 (waking up)

2 (around lunch time)

2 (around dinner time)

workout @ 8:30pm.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ok anyone reading im as shocked as you are.

3/3 3 nights taking DTHC 1 pill during my sleep and 3 nights i had some form of sexual dream wow. tonight was a long time love of mine we basically just did alittle making out. but this is nuts 3/3.

today will be a workout and i cannot wait hopefulyl it goes well.

reminder this will be my dosage
9/21 3
9/22 2
9/23 2
9/24 2
9/25 2
9/26 3
9/27 4
9/28 4
9/29 5 till finish.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok anyone reading im as shocked as you are.

3/3 3 nights taking DTHC 1 pill during my sleep and 3 nights i had some form of sexual dream wow. tonight was a long time love of mine we basically just did alittle making out. but this is nuts 3/3.

today will be a workout and i cannot wait hopefulyl it goes well.

reminder this will be my dosage
9/21 3
9/22 2
9/23 2
9/24 2
9/25 2
9/26 3
9/27 4
9/28 4
9/29 5 till finish.
So this weekend the "DIESEL TEST" party really starts. I cant take a tab after about 7pm, i get some crazy dreams, usually sexual and I never have sexual dreams. Not like late does DT dreams where i go all the way in the dream (with the lady of course).

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
So this weekend the "DIESEL TEST" party really starts. I cant take a tab after about 7pm, i get some crazy dreams, usually sexual and I never have sexual dreams. Not like late does DT dreams where i go all the way in the dream (with the lady of course).
just had a killer workout !!! almost maxed out pr on squat but i started to lean foward goddaaamititit so i think i was alittle swallow not below ll. damn i reached to far hehe.

well chuck the interesting thing im doing this round of DTHC is im making sure i take it at least 45-1hour around no food whats so ever to really max it out.

also when i took it for my pct i would take it at all times of the day wouldnt matter to me and i dont recall having sexual dreams but this time at only 2 pills daily right now by taking one pill halfway threw my sleep when i wakeup to pee or just wakeup after the pill i have a sexual dream. soo im finding this really interesting.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/24/07

2 Diesel Test Hardcores
1 serving green mag
1 serving purple wrath
3 or more xtend
grape seed
red yeast
silymarin
melatonin
vs10
coffee :p

alright those are my supps.

again on a DTHC note.
-been taking 1 pill halfway through the night sleeping and always afterwards the past 3 days im 3 for 3 of having sexual dreams after taking a pill. interesting to say the least and a nice change anyway !!!

Workout 1B DC TRAINING
Code:
[B][U]Standing BB Curls[/U][/B]
95x9x3.5x2.5

[B][U]Standing Hammer Curls together[/U][/B]
35x12

-bicep str

[B][U]Seated calve machine thing[/U][/B]
90x15 slow

[B][U]Lying Leg Curls[/U][/B]
80x12x5x4.5

-ham stretch, calve str

[B][U]SquatS MAX DAY[/U][/B]
135x5
225x3
275x2 belt 
315x1 belt knee wrap Current PR. not real PR.
365x.5 almost had it 
-started falling foward alittle on it so i pushed back up
and was powerfull just messed up on bottom of decent
 not sure howlow.

[B][U]Widowmaker Squats[/U][/B]
185x17 almost cried haha pain
-again good workout
-squat maxes were good if i made 365 that would be alltime Best i believe
-increased on all exercises i believe from last week
-sweaty to the max almost no dry spots on my shirt
-felt weird wrapping my knees for max attempt felt kinda nice i think it def helped give me some stability and strength
-squatting was done barefoot on rubber floor

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/25 2 Diesel Test Hardcore

-didnt get any cool dreams cuz i forgot to take my pill during my sleep and instead took it once i wokeup o well was looking foward to that

-havent been waking up with headaches so thats good news as i was having headaches during my PCT with Serm and DTHC so i can only assume the SERM was casuing those headaches everyday no matter what i ate drank before and during my sleep.

-todays an off day super boring haha.

-just got my first real job with benefits starting Oct 8th !!! gonna be a nice change of pace. busniss clothes :( boooo everday im looking foward to cold weather fast cuz i melt in this heat.

and thats about it for todays update bumping DTHC to 3 tomm !

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/26
6 days into DTHC taking 3 today.

1 during sleep = sexual dreams again 4/4 yesss love those dreams only time im getting some play :(

1 preworkout and one later on

-getting random wood often soo thats great. not sure if im back to normal after the cycle i ran of PH or im above normal now. they have been solid so im happy at that.
-im not interested in DTHC for hardons but rather any muscle building properties it helps give with increase in test and stuff!
-either way i feel normal i feel good no negatives to report as of yet and no headaches in morning so far

think ill post a pic soon maybe ill shaveup maybe i wont haha

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/26 WORKOUT

DC training 1B
-most negatives 2/4seconds
-15breaths inbtw sets veryshort
Code:
[B][U]DB inc bench[/U][/B]
70x17x5x3
-chest tri str

[B][U]Behind head smith militaries[/U][/B]
115x6 too heavy
95x6x5
-should tri str

[B][U]Close grip smith bench[/U][/B]
185x7x4x3
-chest tri str

[B][U]Lat pulldowns[/U][/B]
150x12x5x4
-hanging str

[B][U]Tbar row machine[/U][/B]
135x8
180x3
-tbar str
-bunch of improvements esp in chest bumping up 10lbs each week is huge and keeping reps high
-cant believe how sweaty i was hahah always a monster
-was looking pretty cutup on arms looking in mirror a nice pumped up look but not any actual pump feeling i just dont get pumps from DC interesting

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/27 OFFDAY

3 DTHC
3g Cissus
1.5 NAC
some other supports listed above

-no sex dream last night im pissed haha i was 3/3 i think taking 1 DTHC pill halfway during my sleep o well gluck streak had to end somewhere

-body feels nice and solid ive been limited my carbs for several weeks now trying to shed some of my extra bodyfat but it just doesnt wanna go away im hoping DTHC can help with that once i bump the dosage up

-i was getting random wood the other day often today im not just sharing an observence

-gonna go running right meow

heres a list of my food intake so far today only been up for 6hours

10g bcaa xtend
2 coffees some milk 3 scoops sugar each
3 whole eggs 1-2 egg whites
40g oatmeal
huge spoon peanut butter
22g whey

8-10oz pork
3/4oz chopmeat

10g purple wrath
10g xtend

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/28

4 Diesel Test Hardcores

-one small sexual dream woot.

DC Workout 2B
Code:
[B][U]Inc DB curls[/U][/B]
35x7x5x4
-bi str

[B][U]Rev ez curls standing up[/U][/B]
85x7

[B][U]standing holding db calve +grip work[/U][/B]
100x7x6x6

[B][U]SLDL no belt[/U][/B]
225x14 tied PR
-hammie str
[B][U]
Zerker squats[/U][/B]
-didnt feel right back hurt too

[B][U]Front squats[/U][/B]
-didnt feel right back hurt as well
-135x5 w belt felt better

[B][U]Widowmakers[/U][/B]
135x18 all 3 stances no belt
-honestly felt no energy tongiht during my workout but i wasnt depleted just lacked the energy
-no pumps whatso ever with DC and todays workout in general
-really ticked off half my things today were weak and not improvements over past workouts
-and not happy that my lower back has been acting up for a few days and hurt when i run again not cool and squats but felt fine on SLDL
-horny level i would say is normal dont notice any huge changes. like one day i had boners all day but that was only one day not everyday
-been flirting with a girl i met threw a friend over online and phone havent met her yet doesnt live close :(

weight either today or yesturday was 210 before a meal

weight right now is 214ish

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
chuck, I have a question about whether there is an AI in DTHC. Someone mentioned there was HIL or something and that it is an AI. wanted to hear your input on that..........

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, the Dim, i was jsut tryign to get chuck's opinion if that is true, cause then we jumped all over him in that other thread for no reason. I was unaware that it had an AI.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/29 Day 8 DTHC i think

Taking 5 Diesel Test Hardcore today.

Offday.

-note last night sadly wasnt able to whackoff lol just couldnt stay hard late last night so i just wanted to share my embarrising feat

-no agression that others have reported no mood swings or anything out of the normal for me

-ehh i guess thats it ill weight myself now just for the heck of it scale says

212.5 lbs about

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm whats timing of your doses? and how far from which dose did you try to spank the monkey?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hmm whats timing of your doses? and how far from which dose did you try to spank the monkey?
lol umm if i can recall last dose was prob a few hours before the monkey control.

my timings are spread evenly throughout theday

first serving halfway threw sleep
second btw breakfast and lunch
third btw lunch dinner
fourth after dinner before bed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which dose is two tabs? just wondering if it works better for you if its closer to when you took a tab (or took two)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
which dose is two tabs? just wondering if it works better for you if its closer to when you took a tab (or took two)
well today will be 5
2 2 1

yesturday was 1 2 1 i think 2 being preworkout

following dosage till end is 5 maybe 6 on workout days idk
but it will be
2 2 1
2 2 2

maybe
2 3 1 ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck, I have a question about whether there is an AI in DTHC. Someone mentioned there was HIL or something and that it is an AI. wanted to hear your input on that..........
whats ur def of an AI?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well today will be 5
2 2 1

yesturday was 1 2 1 i think 2 being preworkout

following dosage till end is 5 maybe 6 on workout days idk
but it will be
2 2 1
2 2 2

maybe
2 3 1 ?
so then the failed carrot waxing came closer to a 1 dose then. Just wondering about the libido rise, should be better an hour after one of the 2 tab doses.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so then the failed carrot waxing came closer to a 1 dose then. Just wondering about the libido rise, should be better an hour after one of the 2 tab doses.
yea last night i was fine actually talked to a girl ive been talking to lately shes sadly in cali and im in nyc but i still talk to her a lot cuz well shes one of the only girls i talk too.

later on i relieved myself and all plumbing worked fine if not great ! so yea im a weird guy im gonna go to all doctors once my insurance kicks in on my new job starting the 8th HOLLER:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah what about the PD? I thought you didn't hear about that till Oct 4?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Ah what about the PD? I thought you didn't hear about that till Oct 4?
monday lawyer
tuesday lawyer
weds court !!!

if i win i get back on the list for a possible invite jan 08 class or maybe ill pass till july 08 if i can cuz i might like my new job who knows i just wanna make it get in and then choose to postpone it or not. hopefully FDNY and Sanitation call first though.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/30 Day 9 DTHC 5Tabs

-plumbing is working fine
-no other side effects then increase in acne around soulders neck head

weight before bed 212/213

and just as a reminder ive been keeping carbs really low for me which is sub 100 hopefully daily. trying to help shed some of this soft tissue

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/30 Day 9 DTHC 5Tabs

-plumbing is working fine
-no other side effects then increase in acne around soulders neck head

weight before bed 212/213

and just as a reminder ive been keeping carbs really low for me which is sub 100 hopefully daily. trying to help shed some of this soft tissue
are you also doing any carb tapering? taking in most of it early in the day and none in the evening?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
are you also doing any carb tapering? taking in most of it early in the day and none in the evening?
yes sorta. i always have carbs in morning usuualy in form of shuga from coffee and oatmeal

ive been doing my best not to eat much carbs afterwards which is a huge shocker for me and im sure just about everyone says that hehe. but the other night a nice big pasta sausage/chicken meal was made so i ate a bunch of meat and some pasta but i really tried limitiing myself on the pasta.

havent had much fruits or veggies lately and im not happy with that they just arent in the house so i gotta go get them and remind myself.

todays breakfast is small piece cornbread leftover from dinner and half serving oatmeal w peanut butter, 3eggs 3 eggwhites green tea and coffee

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Nice log! You look hot in that avy!8===D - - -:chick:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
9/30 Day 9 DTHC 5Tabs

u testing a test booster on a low carb diet? How many fats are u getting a day?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
u testing a test booster on a low carb diet? How many fats are u getting a day?
eating about 100-200 carbs prob which is really low for me normally

and fats im getting plenty of fats lots of olive oil, peanut butter, nuts, milk cant think of any as of now

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10/01/2007

DC Training Workout 1C
Code:
[B][U]Flat Bench[/U][/B]
225x7x4x2.5
-chest str
[B][U]
DB Seated Shoulder Presses[/U][/B]
35x10x7.5x5

[B][U]Smith Rev Grip bench[/U][/B]
185x7x6x7

[B][U]Underhand Pulldowns[/U][/B]
150x11x6x6
-back str, shoulder str

[B][U]DB Rows no knee[/U][/B]
100x8x7 no straps !!
-right hand had to regrip
-todays workout was alright.
-no huge improvements if any
-super sweaty nothing changes lol
-no huge intensity either
-no agression or any feelings reallly
-didnt use my mp3 player so no music
-no notice of increased sex drive or anything like it feel totally normal

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10/2

-not much to report 5 DTHC pills. increase in boners lol during random times of day.

10/3 my big day and a few peeps birthdays i think (sinner)

heading to court vs the NYPD. for DQing me for stress and depression issues. well all my issues were completly normal and i choose to seek cousil in college and this is being held against me i never did anything stupid nor really implied it just mentioned all my issues on 3 short visits which turned into nothing. still finished college on time and all.

who knows if i even wanna be NYPD anymore. but what i do what is to clear my name so i feel good about myself again. if i win the court case today my name goes back on the list and doesnt even guartantee myself a job lol with the system they have just puts me back on eligiblity list. hired possible in jan 08 or july 08.

and on a bright note starting new job with benefits monday !!! benefits kick in NOV 07 and the second they do ill be at all the doctors i can to get everything checked out.

thanks for reading and if you care dont feel you have to type a response just pray for me or whatever you do whether that be vodoo or whatever.

PEACE. im nervous.
-ste

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
what day are you on? Can you give updated in reguards to libido, strength, mood, aggression.
Sure. Today is day 11 DTHC dosage 6 pills workout day.

libido - has increased as mentioned by random wood sometimes and or the beginning of the thought looking at someone, otherwise have noticed 2 days were pleasing myself was hard and other days where it went perfect so for whatever thats worth thats my truth

strength - has continued to rise i dont notice any huge increase or changes to be honest i feel totally normal workouts feel totally normal not getting the headaches i got on my last cycle and during post cycle therapy when i workout, but all other things feel totally normal
-on a side note im really close to all my maxes on most things so strength should slowdown if you compare the progress ive made in past couple months to this last month this last month is almost nothing but its still good and improving in most areas

mood - no change and nothing to report at all

aggression - nothing at all to report no change or feelings of aggression at all

acne - def increase in this department on my face shoulders upper chest and slightly back. nothing drastic but an increase for sure that i didnt notice during my post cycle therapy.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
10/4/2007

Day 12 DTHC 6 Pills Workout Day Thursday

-increase in some pimples keeps increasing nothing crazy but more then normal face, shoulders, upperback, upperchest collarbone area mostly and neck (could be from shaving)

DC TRAINING 2C
-workout was strong throughout had constant energy with no dramatic peak or max but consistent entire time which is nice cuz i usually get exhausted and collapse most leg days haha

Code:
[B][U]Standing Preacher Curl[/U][/B]
85x12x7x3

[B][U]1H Rev grip cable curls[/U][/B]
30x12
-bicep str
[B][U]
Seated Calves[/U][/B]
90x10 super slow and holds

[B][U]Full Deads Convential long time since doing these[/U][/B]
225x2
315x2
405x1
455x0,0,0 Sumo attempt 0 lol. i tried for my new max

[B][U]Leg Press[/U][/B]
650x13 PR

[B][U]Leg Press widows[/U][/B]
450x20 PR
-was a great workout. didnt hit my max attempt on deads but thats fine first time doing them in over 5-6 months and havent done convential in long time was able to hit 405 on second attempt first one just didnt feel right

-leg press was amazing felt so much stronger nonstop energy and power i increased my pressing on legs a lot for the widowmakers extra 2plates on each side and 20lbs on the heavy set for both new PRs