• Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it OB.:head:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for this log! Glad to see you were able to take advantage of the free clumpy Poseidon! :thumbsup:

Sleep well my friend!

Workin

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ok day 3 the first day i took 2 last night i took 4.

it doesnt knock me out cold so to speak but it does keep me asleep

i actually unfort woke up early to piss last night and felt drunk as hell lol

but the sleep i will say is deep as hell which is ultimately the most important. its 1130pm here and i just took 3 time for night night

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

but the sleep i will say is deep as hell which is ultimately the most important. its 1130pm here and i just took 3 time for night night
How are you feeling in the mooring OutsideBacker? Rested and refreshed?

Your smart to start off with the lower dose of 2 caps and build up from there. If 4 caps made you feel too out of it, 3 will most likely be your best choice. Remember to take at least 2 nights off per week. This will ensure ABYSS stays effective indefinitely.

Glad to hear it's working well for you my friend! Looking forward to your update!

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glad to see it's helping you sleep OB. Be sure to pop back in and tell us how the 3 caps worked for you.:thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ok so here are some updates. i wanted to try this because i have a hectic shedule and fallling asleep is hard for me.

past phenibut products ive tried have been good at keeping me asleep but not putting me to sleep.

the biggest downfall for me ws the way i would feel the next day. i seem to wake up fine. but throughout the day will have random dizzy spells, like a loss of equilibrium. like a drunk feeling.

i had a few episodes of this last week so i didnt take any this week. friday night ( its sat right now) i took 3 when i got home from work, and struggled to fall aleep but again nice ddeep sleep throughout the night.

i woke up fine. little uneasy on the stomach but food took care of it.

i went for a walk to the commissary to get food for the week and again had some wierd feelings equlibrium wise

i think its just phenibut my body doesnt like it.

im not saying this is a bad product and im not saying that anyone should steer clear of it.

each person is different. im only one perso. so take it for what its worth.

unfort abyss doest seem to be for me

seems melatonin is the only winner for me :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats too bad it didnt work fpr you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so here are some updates. i wanted to try this because i have a hectic shedule and fallling asleep is hard for me.

past phenibut products ive tried have been good at keeping me asleep but not putting me to sleep.

the biggest downfall for me ws the way i would feel the next day. i seem to wake up fine. but throughout the day will have random dizzy spells, like a loss of equilibrium. like a drunk feeling.

i had a few episodes of this last week so i didnt take any this week. friday night ( its sat right now) i took 3 when i got home from work, and struggled to fall aleep but again nice ddeep sleep throughout the night.

i woke up fine. little uneasy on the stomach but food took care of it.

i went for a walk to the commissary to get food for the week and again had some wierd feelings equlibrium wise

i think its just phenibut my body doesnt like it.

im not saying this is a bad product and im not saying that anyone should steer clear of it.

each person is different. im only one perso. so take it for what its worth.

unfort abyss doest seem to be for me

seems melatonin is the only winner for me :(
Thanks for the feed back OB, all is welcome... good or bad. Did you ever try a different dosing scheme with the product? Starting off with say 1-2 caps and noting effects of the product. Sensativity would be greatly reduced which would allow you to reap the sleep benefits without complaint.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback outsidebacker! ABYSS isn't meant for everyone, but you may try different dosing schemes before you give up on it all together.

As always, your honest feedback is GREATLY appreciated! ;)

Workin

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
iv tried 2 3 pills and 4 pills

empty and full stomach its always been phenibut my body hates it lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iv tried 2 3 pills and 4 pills

empty and full stomach its always been phenibut my body hates it lol
Understandable man, I'm the same way with Cissus. Don't really know why, it just doesn't agree with me.:)