THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Let me introduce myself as the master of X Factor. Most of you all know me in here so I will spare the blah blah.

Here is the dosing protocol of my X Factor journey!

1250 Mg for 100 days.

This is 5 bottles total. I will be experiencing the sides as well as the main effects of this product. I have done several cycles (of X Factor), and am ready for the ultimate one.

Fastern your seatbelts guys and gals. This will be sick!I have, as well, done 1-ad and Animal Stak when I was younger (I don't recommend it of course) and will be able to compare.

Supplements used will be the a multivitamin, some e-bol at the beginning of the cycle, Swell (coming soon), reset AD, Xtend/ICE, Gut Health, pyritinol, DRIVE (coming soon, it's in the mail :)). Some other goodies you cannot know will be added along the way as well ;). Tons of steak, peanut butter, cocoa oil, chicken breasts, greens, yams, and good bulking food. I will maybe add Green bulge at the end of the cycle as well.

I am trained by the ultimate legendary Michael Elias. I am eating perfectly a macro of 40/40/20, 3943 calories average every day. I train 4 x a week, so of course, training days have higher calorie content.

My goals will be to gain some serious mass while keeping my bf% relatively low. I have started the cycle already just not to waste time whila AA kicks in.

I have already lost 1/2 an inch on my waist since the beginning, it's hasn't been 20 days yet!!! I'm very excited to see the recomp effects of this length of cycle!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck.. Xfactor is one of the few supps i have been tossing around trying.

What is your height/weight?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely subscribed...looking forward to seeing results of high dose.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
been there done that! ;) (actually i only did 60 days at 1250mg) you are in for a TREAT! :thumbsup:

Good luck, bro! :head:

seville55

Awards
Nice. I'm 12 days into my 1250mg/day 60 day X-Factor cycle atm. I'm stacking with Aplodan and it's the best non-hormonal stack so far. Good luck!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
been there done that! ;) (actually i only did 60 days at 1250mg) you are in for a TREAT! :thumbsup:

Good luck, bro! :head:
Been there done that? I did 60 too, but 100 is something completely new!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm 12 days into my 1250mg/day 60 day X-Factor cycle atm. I'm stacking with Aplodan and it's the best non-hormonal stack so far. Good luck!
:blink: aplodan? :think: really? :blink:

seville55

Awards
It is basically creatine and ALA.

I am very interested in your results on this mega-dosed XF cycle.
No, not even close to what it is. Yes, there is a small amount of ALA, but the main active is Creatinol-o-phosphate. It is completely different than CrM. One of it's prior uses is administration to heart-attack victims or people with irregular/weak heart contractions.

I am getting better muscle contractions and mind/muscle connections than I ever have. I can literally "feel" every single muscle working. I highly suggest at least trying it before bashing it--don't get me wrong, I'm not a MT fan, but they do have novel compounds.

edit: sorry for the derail, back to the log at hand!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to discuss bout supplements guys. If you beleive in MT, that's fine... I just can't afford it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Subsribed i'd like to run an identical cycle while i'm off cycle, hehe :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this log...Can't wait to try XF for myself...based on all the feedback it seems like one amazing product!

Enjoy the ride Jjohn! ;)

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
In for sure jjohn....been interested in XF for a while now....GL bruv

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Let's get the party started! Thanks for your support! And I got the package :)
haha..seriously.....good man, thats awesome. i think the post man kept it to mess with ya for a bit....lemme know how it goes.;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
best of luck jjohn! your so lucky yo u get to run this ;D

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you reccomend for a first time xfactor user? 4 a day for 50 days?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Measurements:
Neck 16 1/4
Chest / Back Circumference ( Relaxed) 44.5
Shoulder Circumference ( Relaxed ) 49
Waist 32.5
Hips 34.5"
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Relaxed ) 22.5/23.75
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Relaxed )16.5/16.25
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Flexed ) 24/23.75
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Flexed ) 16.5/16.25
Rght Arm / Left Arm ( Relaxed ) 14.25/14.25
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Flexed ) 15.5/15.5

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles???Damn thats what about a $250 cycle's worth....must be nice. I have been thinkin about doin a cycle of AA but i've been waiting for the price to come down but i never has. JJ how well do you retain your gains when you come off?? I will be keepin an eye on your log. Good Luck brother hope its a productive cycle!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
5 bottles???Damn thats what about a $250 cycle's worth....must be nice. I have been thinkin about doin a cycle of AA but i've been waiting for the price to come down but i never has. JJ how well do you retain your gains when you come off?? I will be keepin an eye on your log. Good Luck brother hope its a productive cycle!!!
Haha, well, I am a rep, so I can allow myself some.

I always have kept 100% of my gains after my AA cycles, and keep gaining after the cycle. Thanks for the heads up!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Haha, well, I am a rep, so I can allow myself some.

I always have kept 100% of my gains after my AA cycles, and keep gaining after the cycle. Thanks for the heads up!
$250 for an over 3 month cycle isn't so bad, (especially for XF) it just sounds that way when you buy it all at once! ;)

Workin

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
$250 for an over 3 month cycle isn't so bad, (especially for XF) it just sounds that way when you buy it all at once! ;)

Workin
...And it's good for 100 days too!

...And it will give you some SICK results!

...And no PCT (additionnal costs) , no liver damage, bad lipid profiles, and keep all your gains

...And... Ehhh... Think that's enuf ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

This is about day 18. I still have bout 10 caps left in my first bottle. This log will emphasize on what I felt different from usual. So I won't waste too much time writing down all my lifts, as no one reads them anyways. lol

So let's get it on!

Today was a leg workout. I felt tremendously pumped, but felt a deep pain in the muscles. This is what I expect. I notice that I cannot lift as much the burn is so intense! Tomorrow's soreness is expected to be huge.I don't have much time today. Tomorrow will be more in depth.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
subscribed to this one, I can't wait to get me some x-factor. Good luck!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

Off day today. I felt my butt, and legs really bad. These lunges makes you work hard. I was up at 4:00AM this morning, so I'm crazy hungry right now. I have to stick to my diet plan and eat right. It's difficult, but I will resist! ..I still allow myself a cheat meal a week though. If I feel like it.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

Off day today. I felt my butt, and legs really bad. These lunges makes you work hard. I was up at 4:00AM this morning, so I'm crazy hungry right now. I have to stick to my diet plan and eat right. It's difficult, but I will resist! ..I still allow myself a cheat meal a week though. If I feel like it.
You have to indulge some at times, to keep from indulging all the time! Thats what I tell myself anyway! lol! :burger: :pizza:

Workin

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I should indulge then too. I havent touched pizza in 5 months!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 18
Today was a leg workout. I felt tremendously pumped, but felt a deep pain in the muscles. This is what I expect. I notice that I cannot lift as much the burn is so intense! Tomorrow's soreness is expected to be huge.
this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not :)
you'll get it easy. Hopefully jjohn will whip out enough x-factor for everyone :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at :D
honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
haha. going out tonight with my parents. I havent sat down at a nice asian seafood resturant for months! Hike up the bill to 200-300 bucks. With all that money spent on luxury food I could have gotten some incarnate, drive, poseidon and tons of other goodies. Ill indulge on a slice of everything pizza maybe next week. gotta love everything on your pizza :twisted:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.
same. I love a good slice of ice cream cake for my birthday. nothing says your getting old like a nice piece of ice cream cake.