THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member

I should indulge then too. I havent touched pizza in 5 months!

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 18
    Today was a leg workout. I felt tremendously pumped, but felt a deep pain in the muscles. This is what I expect. I notice that I cannot lift as much the burn is so intense! Tomorrow's soreness is expected to be huge.
    this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not
    you'll get it easy. Hopefully jjohn will whip out enough x-factor for everyone
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I should indulge then too. I havent touched pizza in 5 months!
    me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
    you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Elite Member

you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at
    honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.
  7. Professional Member

haha. going out tonight with my parents. I havent sat down at a nice asian seafood resturant for months! Hike up the bill to 200-300 bucks. With all that money spent on luxury food I could have gotten some incarnate, drive, poseidon and tons of other goodies. Ill indulge on a slice of everything pizza maybe next week. gotta love everything on your pizza
  8. Professional Member

honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.
    same. I love a good slice of ice cream cake for my birthday. nothing says your getting old like a nice piece of ice cream cake.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

subbed
  10. New Member

Haha, well, I am a rep, so I can allow myself some.

I always have kept 100% of my gains after my AA cycles, and keep gaining after the cycle. Thanks for the heads up!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

12. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Darn would you guys stop talking bout FOOD? I'm starving and I just had my shake!!! ....Yeah, I say the cheescake, or a sugar pie with whipped cream... All soft and hot.....(salivating) ...
  13. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

haha. going out tonight with my parents. I havent sat down at a nice asian seafood resturant for months! Hike up the bill to 200-300 bucks. With all that money spent on luxury food I could have gotten some incarnate, drive, poseidon and tons of other goodies. Ill indulge on a slice of everything pizza maybe next week. gotta love everything on your pizza
    Whoa lucky you!!
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Darn would you guys stop talking bout FOOD? I'm starving and I just had my shake!!! ....Yeah, I say the cheescake, or a sugar pie with whipped cream... All soft and hot.....(salivating) ...
    a sweet potato pie could almost be made as a healthy cheat food. hmm you've got me thinking now
    This space for rent

15. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

a sweet potato pie could almost be made as a healthy cheat food. hmm you've got me thinking now
    A YAM PIE LOL. Yeah that could be cool. With tons of splenda and light cool whip!!!
  16. New Member

17. New Member

Subscribed! Been thinking about trying X-Factor for a while now. Best of luck on your cycle.
  18. Registered User

...following this one too!...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Subbed...good luck jj!

Oh and to the OTHER Canadian John...you don't like PIZZA ...it's GROSS!!! ??? izza:

Bro...you do like GIRLS right? Canadians!
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Subbed...good luck jj!

Oh and to the OTHER Canadian John...you don't like PIZZA ...it's GROSS!!! ??? izza:

He only likes the ones that look like doods are are post-op trannies...
  21. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Subbed...good luck jj!

I love pizza. But ain't in my diet. I can eat all the minges I want though!
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    He only likes the ones that look like doods are are post-op trannies...
    keep your fantasies to yourself j
  23. Elite Member

Subbed...good luck jj!

just dont like it....greasy, nasty....maybe drunkin latenight...

pasta..and chicken wings...yumm

haha..and girls?....ya...
  24. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 20

Today I did some chest, and arms along with a shoulder exercise. From the very first set, I felt pumped, and felt like my muscles were tearing up. I felt pumped, but sore at the same time. Kinda weird to explain. Seems like just one set would do it! Haha. I still did all my sets though. I am so hungry it's just nonsense. I gotta fight that though, as I want a recomp effect. If I manage to get my hips lower than 33, I will probably seriously bump the calories. Darn I already down 4000 a day!

I seem to be fuller and leaner at the same time. Just freakin awesome. Swell is treating me well and I really think I will integrate this as part of my staple.
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

DAY 20

Today I did some chest, and arms along with a shoulder exercise. From the very first set, I felt pumped, and felt like my muscles were tearing up. I felt pumped, but sore at the same time. Kinda weird to explain. Seems like just one set would do it! Haha. I still did all my sets though. I am so hungry it's just nonsense. I gotta fight that though, as I want a recomp effect. If I manage to get my hips lower than 33, I will probably seriously bump the calories. Darn I already down 4000 a day!

I seem to be fuller and leaner at the same time. Just freakin awesome. Swell is treating me well and I really think I will integrate this as part of my staple.
    Great update Jjohn! I'm looking forward to my XF cycle now!

Glad to hear SWELL is treating you so well! Keep me posted.

Workin
  26. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Don't you worry! I've just ingested my 2 scoops and waiting 30 mins before going training
  27. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Talking

Don't you worry! I've just ingested my 2 scoops and waiting 30 mins before going training

Workin
  28. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

DAY 21

I woke up this morning, feeling like I slept for years, it feels like my GH was a lot higher than usual, and I didn't even take my muira puama yesterday night. I slept tight. Since I started school, I used to wake up before the clock, but now it woke me up. IMO, this is because my body had a helluva workout, and the intense DOMS are coming up!

I had a blast on today's workout. It was just amazing. Energy is at it's highest. I must say, and repeat I don't use stims AT ALL anymore, so my workout is directly affected by my sleep pattern. I felt great pumps, and great pain at the same time. Especially in my abs. It felt like I plugged 2 battery poles from one side to another! Maybe this is why I don't notice super strength gains on X Factor, I'm in so much pain sometimes I can't push what I usually can. But I have some extra tricks. My Swell, and my 70g. BCAA's a day should greatly help the recovery while I'm on it.

So far, so wonderfull!
  29. Professional Member

DAY 21

I woke up this morning, feeling like I slept for years, it feels like my GH was a lot higher than usual, and I didn't even take my muira puama yesterday night. I slept tight. Since I started school, I used to wake up before the clock, but now it woke me up. IMO, this is because my body had a helluva workout, and the intense DOMS are coming up!

I had a blast on today's workout. It was just amazing. Energy is at it's highest. I must say, and repeat I don't use stims AT ALL anymore, so my workout is directly affected by my sleep pattern. I felt great pumps, and great pain at the same time. Especially in my abs. It felt like I plugged 2 battery poles from one side to another! Maybe this is why I don't notice super strength gains on X Factor, I'm in so much pain sometimes I can't push what I usually can. But I have some extra tricks. My Swell, and my 70g. BCAA's a day should greatly help the recovery while I'm on it.

So far, so wonderfull!

sounds like things are really going swell for ya ;D. Good to hear jjohn. Man I need some x-factor
  30. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

sounds like things are really going swell for ya ;D. Good to hear jjohn. Man I need some x-factor
    You'll know wednesday
  31. Professional Member

You'll know wednesday
    the suspense! it's making my hair fall out
  32. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

the suspense! it's making my hair fall out
    As long as you don't blame on X Factor :P
  33. Professional Member

As long as you don't blame on X Factor :P
    haha. Na, Im just playing. My hair's like this. It actually wont stop growing. Gotta cut it every 2-3 weeks.
  34. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Haha. Every week here lol
  35. Professional Member

what kind of cut do you get? judging from your pictures it looks like you cut all of it off :P
  36. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

what kind of cut do you get? judging from your pictures it looks like you cut all of it off :P
    Haha well, I'm thinkin bout a good 2 inches off my hips would be wonderfull. Lower than 33" I will increase my cal. intake.
  37. Professional Member

Haha well, I'm thinkin bout a good 2 inches off my hips would be wonderfull. Lower than 33" I will increase my cal. intake.
    woops I shoulda mentioned hair. hair cut :-x.

but anyway, when you increase cal on x-factor do you still get the recomp effect? Im just wondering. I feel like I should shed a few pounds while increasing some mass. I dont fit into my old jeans anymore.
  38. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

woops I shoulda mentioned hair. hair cut :-x.

but anyway, when you increase cal on x-factor do you still get the recomp effect? Im just wondering. I feel like I should shed a few pounds while increasing some mass. I dont fit into my old jeans anymore.
    Well, Of course the fat loss will be less significant. That's like anything. If I increase 10 000 cals, with any drug I'll get fat, so it all depends on how much you increase it see?

If you want a good recomp effect, I suggest you keep the same calorie intake as your regular bulk. You will see you'll get recomp effects there
  39. New Member

hey jjohn good luck on the stack man it sounds awesome. I just got XF in last week and starting it tomorrow. Ive got it with Activate Extreme, Melting Point, Super Pump and Size On. I have been really impressed with what I have read so far with XF so I had to try it myself. I read your measeurements and we are pretty close to the same size so I hope to see some awesome results. Since this is my first time using XF what do you think would be good PCT for when I am done with this cycle. If anyone has any input that would be great.
  40. Professional Member

I dont see a need for pct. Your stacks not hormonal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 08:04 PM
  4. Had my first Accupuncture appointment the other day...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 10:49 PM