THE 100 DAY 1250 mg X FACTOR JOURNEY!

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. 5 bottles???Damn thats what about a $250 cycle's worth....must be nice. I have been thinkin about doin a cycle of AA but i've been waiting for the price to come down but i never has. JJ how well do you retain your gains when you come off?? I will be keepin an eye on your log. Good Luck brother hope its a productive cycle!!!

2. get huge jj
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    5 bottles???Damn thats what about a $250 cycle's worth....must be nice. I have been thinkin about doin a cycle of AA but i've been waiting for the price to come down but i never has. JJ how well do you retain your gains when you come off?? I will be keepin an eye on your log. Good Luck brother hope its a productive cycle!!!
    Haha, well, I am a rep, so I can allow myself some.

I always have kept 100% of my gains after my AA cycles, and keep gaining after the cycle. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    get huge jj
    ...One gram at a time!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post

I always have kept 100% of my gains after my AA cycles, and keep gaining after the cycle. Thanks for the heads up!
    $250 for an over 3 month cycle isn't so bad, (especially for XF) it just sounds that way when you buy it all at once!

Workin

6. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    $250 for an over 3 month cycle isn't so bad, (especially for XF) it just sounds that way when you buy it all at once!

Workin
    ...And it's good for 100 days too!

...And it will give you some SICK results!

...And no PCT (additionnal costs) , no liver damage, bad lipid profiles, and keep all your gains

...And... Ehhh... Think that's enuf

7. DAY 18

This is about day 18. I still have bout 10 caps left in my first bottle. This log will emphasize on what I felt different from usual. So I won't waste too much time writing down all my lifts, as no one reads them anyways. lol

So let's get it on!

Today was a leg workout. I felt tremendously pumped, but felt a deep pain in the muscles. This is what I expect. I notice that I cannot lift as much the burn is so intense! Tomorrow's soreness is expected to be huge.I don't have much time today. Tomorrow will be more in depth.

8. subscribed to this one, I can't wait to get me some x-factor. Good luck!

9. DAY 19

Off day today. I felt my butt, and legs really bad. These lunges makes you work hard. I was up at 4:00AM this morning, so I'm crazy hungry right now. I have to stick to my diet plan and eat right. It's difficult, but I will resist! ..I still allow myself a cheat meal a week though. If I feel like it.
  10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    DAY 19

Off day today. I felt my butt, and legs really bad. These lunges makes you work hard. I was up at 4:00AM this morning, so I'm crazy hungry right now. I have to stick to my diet plan and eat right. It's difficult, but I will resist! ..I still allow myself a cheat meal a week though. If I feel like it.
    You have to indulge some at times, to keep from indulging all the time! Thats what I tell myself anyway! lol! izza:

Workin
    •   

11. I should indulge then too. I havent touched pizza in 5 months!
  12. Never enough

DAY 18
    Today was a leg workout. I felt tremendously pumped, but felt a deep pain in the muscles. This is what I expect. I notice that I cannot lift as much the burn is so intense! Tomorrow's soreness is expected to be huge.
    this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this is what scares me about x-factor. that being said, its still going to be my next cycle whether i get picked as one of the combo pack loggers or not
    you'll get it easy. Hopefully jjohn will whip out enough x-factor for everyone

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I should indulge then too. I havent touched pizza in 5 months!
    me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
  15. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    me either, but i think pizza is gross...haha...pasta is my weakness....chicken alfredo....yummmmmmmmm
    you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you both are way off, a good piece of cheesecake or key lime pie is where its at
    honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.

17. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha. going out tonight with my parents. I havent sat down at a nice asian seafood resturant for months! Hike up the bill to 200-300 bucks. With all that money spent on luxury food I could have gotten some incarnate, drive, poseidon and tons of other goodies. Ill indulge on a slice of everything pizza maybe next week. gotta love everything on your pizza

18. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    honestly , its a blessing, but i hate sweet...never liked them, never will. I dont get cake for my bday, usually get ice cream...haha...just never liked sweets, i got luckey i guess.
    same. I love a good slice of ice cream cake for my birthday. nothing says your getting old like a nice piece of ice cream cake.

19. subbed

20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post

21. Darn would you guys stop talking bout FOOD? I'm starving and I just had my shake!!! ....Yeah, I say the cheescake, or a sugar pie with whipped cream... All soft and hot.....(salivating) ...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha. going out tonight with my parents. I havent sat down at a nice asian seafood resturant for months! Hike up the bill to 200-300 bucks. With all that money spent on luxury food I could have gotten some incarnate, drive, poseidon and tons of other goodies. Ill indulge on a slice of everything pizza maybe next week. gotta love everything on your pizza
    Whoa lucky you!!
  23. Never enough

Darn would you guys stop talking bout FOOD? I'm starving and I just had my shake!!! ....Yeah, I say the cheescake, or a sugar pie with whipped cream... All soft and hot.....(salivating) ...
    a sweet potato pie could almost be made as a healthy cheat food. hmm you've got me thinking now
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    a sweet potato pie could almost be made as a healthy cheat food. hmm you've got me thinking now
    A YAM PIE LOL. Yeah that could be cool. With tons of splenda and light cool whip!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Darn would you guys stop talking bout FOOD? I'm starving and I just had my shake!!! ....Yeah, I say the cheescake, or a sugar pie with whipped cream... All soft and hot.....(salivating) ...

26. Subscribed! Been thinking about trying X-Factor for a while now. Best of luck on your cycle.

27. ...following this one too!...

28. Subbed...good luck jj!

Oh and to the OTHER Canadian John...you don't like PIZZA ...it's GROSS!!! ??? izza:

Bro...you do like GIRLS right? Canadians!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Subbed...good luck jj!

Oh and to the OTHER Canadian John...you don't like PIZZA ...it's GROSS!!! ??? izza:

Bro...you do like GIRLS right? Canadians!
    He only likes the ones that look like doods are are post-op trannies...

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-FACTOR LOG 1250 MG DAY + Ecdysten
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:36 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 10:04 PM
  4. Had my first Accupuncture appointment the other day...
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 12:49 AM