RA Jams on Palo's New Beta Thermo

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hi everybody, I am RisingAgainst, more commonly known as RA, and I am going to be spending ~15 days pushing my body AND Palo's latest and greatest to the limit. I will be updating this with more information when I receive my package from PAL. :head:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard it has goat urine in it.... you should probally just send it to me! LoL

Interested in how this works for you! SuBBeD

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you better get huge!!!!

oh and the thundercats are gay.....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i agree on the thundercats, was gonna rep ya....but you have too many crowns..haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree on the thundercats, was gonna rep ya....but you have too many crowns..haha
:mad: HEY!!!!................i'll rep ya back *wink,wink*:thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya.. notice I'm not a thundercat.. I'm uhh their enemy.. so there! LOL
EDIT: also note I am pigging out til it gets here.. trying to get as fat as humanly possible in the transit time!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: also note I am pigging out til it gets here.. trying to get as fat as humanly possible in the transit time!
uhhhhhhhh..............good point........well then nycste is gay!....someone needs to take the title......:lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
:mad: HEY!!!!................i'll rep ya back *wink,wink*:thumbsup:
haha..i actually tried..."you have given out too much rep in the last 24"...ill getcha later lol...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
also note I am pigging out til it gets here.. trying to get as fat as humanly possible in the transit time!
so basicly your sticking to your usual diet.........

BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:head:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Best way to see if it works right! :D Will be interesting and hope the shoulder holds up.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best way to see if it works right! :D Will be interesting and hope the shoulder holds up.
Me to bro! I had no clue you were on AM to?!?!? man..you're everywhere.. lol Ya, I'm holding this in a higher expectation in comparison to other prods I've beta'd.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd

Btw, clique's are ghey. Cults are so in right now.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ANNNNNND some nice plump befores!

Say what you want.. I'm in it to win it baby, gotta beef it up before you cleave it up ya dig? hahah!
Beginning Weight From Monday October 1st: 204

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ANNNNNND some nice plump befores!

Say what you want.. I'm in it to win it baby, gotta beef it up before you cleave it up ya dig? hahah!
awesome, cant wait to hear your feedback, im feeling amazing on 2 caps right now...!:afro:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome, cant wait to hear your feedback, im feeling amazing on 2 caps right now...!:afro:
I can't wait to give some feedback.. lol I've been hearing rumors for a while now.. dying to get it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im so jealous! I couldnt do the log due to certian problems. Good luck with your log!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA, how much you weigh in those pics? Height?

I love bein heavy, btw.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA, how much you weigh in those pics? Height?

I love bein heavy, btw.
I'm 5'9 and those are ~200lbs or so give or take 5 either way... lol my weight fluctuates sooo bad it's not even funny.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hope for your sake that this is the strongest thermo ever made. :donut:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hope for your sake that this is the strongest thermo ever made. :donut:
me to! Cuz I wanna show off my pecs.. each slab on my chest has more muscle mass than you have on your entire body! LOL!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its amazing that this is on page 2, and it hasn't even shipped out of PAL yet :)
No kidding.. I'm like days away from even seeing a package.. and if it takes to long, I'll be in Vegas when it gets here for the O... LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so basicly your sticking to your usual diet.........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:head:
thats funny stuff!:toofunny: pal made a good choice. lose a ton bro.:pizza: :hot: :donut:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bleh.. lol not that it's of any importance.. but I attempted 455 X 6 tonight.. (really wanted 10.. pfft ya right)... on deads and failed miserably.. EFF IT I'm giving up on lifting heavy until after the Arnold Classic, It's time to keep looking good, eff next summer! LOL Hope this stuff get's here soon!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bleh.. lol not that it's of any importance.. but I attempted 455 X 6 tonight.. (really wanted 10.. pfft ya right)... on deads and failed miserably.. EFF IT I'm giving up on lifting heavy until after the Arnold Classic, It's time to keep looking good, eff next summer! LOL Hope this stuff get's here soon!
lift heavy, man! you can't come in looking smaller than macedaddy! :blink: :lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought I would get even and come mess with you in your pre-log...Seee you at the O

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh nooooo! i just got in (amazingly somehow) as one of the betas.

i'm scared because if this stuff actually works on you, i might completely disappear.

nice response to Ubi btw. funny stuff!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I would get even and come mess with you in your pre-log...Seee you at the O
Ya without a doubt.

Mace.. lol!!!! I love ya man, but uhh I'll NEVER be THAT small! (unless you're referring to my junk.. so what I think I have asian blood in me.. no BIG deal.. ) :sad:

LOL Thanks Hank, I'm just messin with him, he knows I got <3 for him. lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya without a doubt.

Mace.. lol!!!! I love ya man, but uhh I'll NEVER be THAT small! (unless you're referring to my junk.. so what I think I have asian blood in me.. no BIG deal.. ) :sad:

LOL Thanks Hank, I'm just messin with him, he knows I got <3 for him. lol
:duel: touche! :thumbsup:

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
RA u sally.....Transformers will rule the world someday. I can't wait to post numbers to blow your mind, and pics that'll make you sick (literally). You know where I be, Peace.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Man I saw this was on page 2 so I thought there was some serious action going on here, oh well.

And what is all this crazy talk about not liftign heavy???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MANotaur General Chat 3
Hank Vangut Supplement Logs 51
julius kelp General Chat 32