Neovar log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. your arms/lats look bigger. Keep it up! I am following.

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    EasyEJL, for the love of god please edit that music link out. It is driving me insane.
    I love the way it creeps up on you, then creeps you out
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    your arms/lats look bigger. Keep it up! I am following.
    Thanks man.

To add to my pictures, here is my 14 day complete summary:

I forgot to mention I ran out of cordygen5 and haven't been taking my cissus. I noticed a drop in endurance, and I think I caught a slight cold starting thursday of last week. And today my shoulders are feeling it after last nights workout. I miss that first weeks feeling in this log of being damn near superman in regards to endurance. It seemed like neovar and cordygen5 were working together rather well. I'm hoping adding in drive brings that back.

As far as cissus goes, I'm going to work on my stretching a lot more, and see if I can get by without it. I might alter my approach to lifting as well. I don't think I'm old enough to be developing major joint issues, so I must be doing something wrong. This might mean I pull back on "strength goals", and work more on body composition goals. Maybe, just maybe, stop eating so much delicious italian food

its a cruel world.

Neovar: At this point, it seems to be doing its job. I haven't really noticed any excessive "pumps", although my muscles do feel fuller at all times. As far as side effects, I haven't had any irregular bowel movements, but I do still get a slight feeling of breathlessness from time to time that I described in the beginning as an excessive stim feeling. I'll be sitting here at my desk and feel like I need to take a deep breath. I don't recall ever feeling like that before neovar, but I'll continue to track it.

My vascularity has increased slightly, my weight stayed consistent even with added carbs, and my strength went up.

If I continue to see the same results over the entire month of this product, neovar will be my creatine of choice. I think that probably says it all right?

That is my best assessment of it at this point, I wanted to get this all in before I add drive to the stack.

4. Im adding Drive today to my Neovar. Good luck to you

5. Good work so far!

I am not getting the breathless feeling you are, but i have noticed that i am sweating allot, and feeling hot all the time. Not sure if it is related to neovar or not.

As for joint issues. What exactly seems to be bothering you?

Feel free to check out my log if ya get time.
    Sponsored NEOVAR log.

6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Im adding Drive today to my Neovar. Good luck to you
    Damn you!..lol My drive will be here today, but i wont be adding it for a few more weeks.

7. Well it was knees last month, which prevented me from running for a few weeks. Now it is my shoulders; sharp pain during rafting, and today they ache. I've never had any joint issues before, and I was always in very physically demanding sports (soccer, wrestling, and cross country). Have I tried to move things too fast perhaps?

Anyways, I think being more careful and stretching more often will help a lot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Damn you!..lol My drive will be here today, but i wont be adding it for a few more weeks.
    So i dont hijack this thread Ill ask you to tell me why in my log.

9. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Well it was knees last month, which prevented me from running for a few weeks. Now it is my shoulders; sharp pain during rafting, and today they ache. I've never had any joint issues before, and I was always in very physically demanding sports (soccer, wrestling, and cross country). Have I tried to move things too fast perhaps?

Anyways, I think being more careful and stretching more often will help a lot.
    Yea, just keep stretching.

Since i dropped flat BB bench out of my routine, my shoulders have never felt better. I also keep shoulder movements a bit higher in rep range.

Good luck!
  10. Never enough

have you ever done the dogcrapp broomstick shoulder stretch?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Yea, just keep stretching.

Since i dropped flat BB bench out of my routine, my shoulders have never felt better. I also keep shoulder movements a bit higher in rep range.

Good luck!
    I 2nd this move
  12. Never enough

Start out with a broomstick with a really wide grip with straight arms in front of you. With straight arms bring the stick up and overhead and then down and back to the middle of your back. STRAIGHT ARMS ALL THE WAY (this is going to be very difficult and hard the first couple times out and then will be "old hat" with time - and its going to be painful in a stretching pump kind of way). Do 50 reps each time you do this - one repetition is from in front of your face (all with straight arms) to up overhead and back, and then down all the way to the middle of your back and then back up overhead to in front of your face again (again all with straight arms).

The important part of the movement is the area overhead that is really tight Do all of this carefully/slowly - donā€™t just whip it over and back - if your hand is slipping off the broomstick even with the widest grip, or you cant bring your arms over straight and they start bending on you, you have some serious shoulder inflexibility and need to work this hard and get up to speed (or you could just need a longer broomstick too) - again do all of these revolutions controlled and carefully - push into the stretch as you go along toward the 50 revolutions, your chest will be pushing outward and your shoulders rolling back - your shoulders are going to blow up with so much blood its going to be incredibly painful pumpwise.

Do this once a day as many times a week as you can - every time you do it try to move your grip inward (thats the key) - its going to be very hard to do but try your best to move your grip inward for the next 2-4 weeks and your range of motion with shoulders will increase dramatically and any impingement and the majority of other problems should be gone in 2 weeks.

Also try to move your grip in as you are doing the 50 revolutions - start off with a stretching but relatively easy 10 to warm up some, then try to move your grip in even by a centimetre if you can for the next 20 revolutions and then at 30 try to move the grip in another centimetre - really try to push what you can do stretchwise once your warmed up here - trust me this sounds easy but your going to be muttering after you get to your 25th revolution.

Remember the broomstick goes overhead and all the way back to the middle of the back. Arms straight the whole way - and if you cant keep arms straight you have to widen the grip and/or get a longer broomstick (donā€™t be gripping the broomstick with tights fists - let it roll thru your fingers if it has to as you go up and back). I only hold onto it with my middle and pointer fingers and thumb.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. awesome, I'll definitely start trying that.

10/2 Day 15

workout

45deg leg press

(all weight does not include weight of the sled)

140 x 20
    230 x 12
    270 x 10
    320 x 8
    360 x 6
    410 x 5
    450 x 4

Deadlift
    135 x 15
    225 x 5
    225 x 4
    225 x 3

hyperextensions
    x20
    x15
    x15

dosing
    routine.

Overall feelings:

Today was tough for some reason, so I adjusted the workout so that I would actually do something. Leg press came first, and I put up a lot more weight than normal because of that. Then deadlifts, which suffered some.

all in all, I pushed enough weight around that I'm happy with the workout. I think my body needs a day off, it will get one tomorrow.

14. I have a love/hate relationship with rest days.

15. I know what you mean. If I have time, I'll go on a run.

measured my waist this morning and was pleasantly surprised

waist: 35" (-.5")

16. Waist circumference loss is a godsend. lol

Good work so far johnyQ

17. Yea, I judge if anything is working by my waist size. I have my fav pair of kaki shorts, and when they get tighter I know I am eating too much, when they get looser, I am doing something right!

18. My dog was suddenly severely drugged last night. We have no idea what he got ahold of, so we had to go to the emergency vet. He is recovering today, and we are monitoring him carefully. Hopefully he comes out 100%. Scary, because we still don't know if what he ate is still there for him to get sick off of again (or for my other dog to get into as well).

So no cardio last night, and in fact I stress cheated. Some good beer and german cheese spaetzle was great!

Anyways, Won't you all join me in my new log!
    JohnyQ in: "attack of the AN stack: Neovar, RPM, DRIVE, and lipotrophin PM"
  19. Never enough

that sucks. I recall a holiday weekend big $ expenditure at an emergency vet cause I thought my dog swallowed some magnets
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that sucks. I recall a holiday weekend big $ expenditure at an emergency vet cause I thought my dog swallowed some magnets
    The really great thing about it: We just recently picked up pet insurance, which should cover most of this bill! I think my wife said we are something like 7k into bills for my other dog (2 surgeries and 1 emergency overdose), so we finally decided we were incredibly stupid to not have insurance on them.

Sometimes things workout.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bolt's Secret Neo-Revolution(Sponsored RPM/Neovar Log)
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
  2. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
  3. Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:01 AM
  4. Devil's sponsored neovar log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
  5. Sponsored NEOVAR log.