Neovar log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. The best part about poseidon is after a hard cardio session, you don't feel light headed or worn out. I always recover incredibly fast.


    anyways, on with today...



    9/19 Day 5


    workout

    For some reason I did my "friday" workout today, I can't remember why. Friday is a "fun" day (ie beach muscles), and not something I log all that well, but I'll note significant departures from previous workouts.

    BB curls

    bar x 8
    100 x 5
    100 x 4
    100 x 4
    100 x 3

    This is 5 pounds up from previous workouts!



    curls on the pulley machine +SS of reverse curls
    90 x 10 SS x 4
    90 x 8 SS x 4
    90 x 8 SS x 4


    forearm curls with barbell
    55 x 12
    55 x 10
    55 x 8


    the pump on those is insane


    Dips
    body weight x 12
    +20lbs x 8
    +20lbs x 8
    +20lbs x 8

    I'm a lot stronger on dips now, but it has been a while since I did them

    ABS
    hanging leg raises (3 sets)
    leg lifts (2 sets)
    crunches (2 sets)




    DIET

    9:00 Breakfast :
    swell
    cordygen5
    cissus
    shake = ON whey + miracle greens + blueberries
    Now Adam


    12:00 Lunch:
    natty peanut butter + natty almond butter + touch of jelly + 2 slices of bread = tasty
    4 neovar


    3:00 snack
    1 cheese stick
    1/2 peach, medium to large


    5 30: pre workout
    3 RPM
    2 cordygen5
    Swell
    1 trail mix bar (kashi)


    8:00 post workout

    On whey


    8:30 Dinner
    2 black bean burritos (flour tortilla, black beans, cheese, and jalapenos)
    4 neovar
    resveratrol


    Pre bed:
    poseidon
    Now adam



    Macro splits
    best estimate from fitday

    --------grams-----cals------%total
    Total:------------1669
    Fat:-----72-------644--------39%
    Carbs:---175------584--------35%
    Fiber:---29
    Protein: --105 ----420 --------26%

    A little low on the protein, I'll finish off some milk or cottage cheese before bed and try to bump it up some.



    Overall feelings:


    I continue to have a ton of energy in the gym, and just feel like working out. Again, I could have stayed there for a long time...but I have other things I have to get to...like this log


    I also feel like I leaned out a little bit, if I can keep my diet clean through the weekend (I love beer, yes I know...) I think the pictures next week will say the same.


  2. Do you feel anything specifically attributed to the neovar?
    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    The best part about poseidon is after a hard cardio session, you don't feel light headed or worn out. I always recover incredibly fast.


    anyways, on with today...

    I also feel like I leaned out a little bit, if I can keep my diet clean through the weekend (I love beer, yes I know...) I think the pictures next week will say the same.
    Great to hear your still loving Poseidon johnyq! Be sure and drink a few servings before bed after your beer fest this weekend...Poseidon is second to none at killing, and preventing, a hangover!

    Great log...as usual!

    Workin

  4. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Do you feel anything specifically attributed to the neovar?
    right now I feel like my endurance has gone up, and my energy has sky rocketed. I was upbeat and hopping around on my run last night, it was nothing, and my gym experiences just keep feeling better. But, I've got a long ways to go before I can really make a call on it one way or the other, and I'm really hoping to see some solid strength gains and some leaning out. We will see what happens

    I'll be benching tomorrow, it will be a good sign if I see some new numbers....



    workin, there is NOTHING like poseidon for preventing a hangover or helping you recover strong the next day. It's ridiculous. I think I made a short log that said as much when I first joined up here, and it continues to be true. It really shines in any situation that causes dehydration. I've been taking it religiously since around march, and have no intentions of stopping.
  5. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    right now I feel like my endurance has gone up, and my energy has sky rocketed. I was upbeat and hopping around on my run last night, it was nothing, and my gym experiences just keep feeling better. But, I've got a long ways to go before I can really make a call on it one way or the other, and I'm really hoping to see some solid strength gains and some leaning out. We will see what happens

    I'll be benching tomorrow, it will be a good sign if I see some new numbers....



    workin, there is NOTHING like poseidon for preventing a hangover or helping you recover strong the next day. It's ridiculous. I think I made a short log that said as much when I first joined up here, and it continues to be true. It really shines in any situation that causes dehydration. I've been taking it religiously since around march, and have no intentions of stopping.
    Glad to hear it Johnyq...Poseidon really does get better the longer you take it. I find myself wondering how I lived without it! lol!

    Good luck with the Neovar...looks like a good supplement and I'll be interested in your results with it!

    Workin
    •   
       

  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    right now I feel like my endurance has gone up, and my energy has sky rocketed. I was upbeat and hopping around on my run last night, it was nothing, and my gym experiences just keep feeling better. But, I've got a long ways to go before I can really make a call on it one way or the other, and I'm really hoping to see some solid strength gains and some leaning out. We will see what happens

    I'll be benching tomorrow, it will be a good sign if I see some new numbers....



    workin, there is NOTHING like poseidon for preventing a hangover or helping you recover strong the next day. It's ridiculous. I think I made a short log that said as much when I first joined up here, and it continues to be true. It really shines in any situation that causes dehydration. I've been taking it religiously since around march, and have no intentions of stopping.
    Noticing any change in pumps?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. My forearms were insanely pumped yesterday, thats about it.

  8. 9/21 Day 6


    workout


    Flat BB bench

    last BB day ---- today
    8 x 135 ---- 8 x 135
    ----------- 5 x 185
    5x195 ---
    3 x205 --- 3 x 205
    2 x 210 ---
    2 x 215 --- 3x 215
    2x 220 ---
    ----------- 2 x 225
    ---------- 1 x 235
    ---------- 1 x 240


    +15 pounds in one week

    Incline bench

    9x 135
    8 x 135
    6 x135

    pull downs
    120x 12
    130 x 9
    130 x 8


    treadmill for 10 minutes

    Diet
    Similar to yesterday. Shake, bean burrittos for lunch, haven't had dinner.

    I think I need to eat less cheese, I can't keep letting my cholesterol inch up....



    Overall feelings:

    Extremely pleased with the gains in bench press! The workout felt great and I was feeling much stronger than usual. My gains haven't dropped at all since my last stack...and I think its safe to say that 15 pounds in 1 week is better than my last stack. Hmmmm......




    Stats

    weight has never been this constant on me before, I have been 179-180 every day since this log started, and it continues to be true today.


    Since I changed the sites I take my caliper readings for the skin fold test (to get it to read closer to my real BF%), I have had trouble getting very consistent results. I'll test it daily and see if I can't get consistent, and then I may have to start from whatever that reading is. I guess thicker folds are harder to pinch with consistency

  9. johny, my personal opinion: Screw skinfolds! lol Pictures tell the real story, as long as you can look at them objectively.

  10. Either way, Good log so far man! Let us know if you need anything.
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    johny, my personal opinion: Screw skinfolds! lol Pictures tell the real story, as long as you can look at them objectively.
    just not nudes ok? when lanbane asks for those, send them via PM
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum



  12. you guys are too much.

  13. 9/24 Day 9


    The weekend update:
    Kept busy with yard work, cleaning, etc. Diet had more pizza than I'd like to admit, and maybe some beer too.I need to work on squeezing in some cardio on the weekends, but I got a decent amount of "exercise" in with just my standard routine. It was a good weekend though.



    workout

    Seated MIL PRESS

    9/17------today
    95 x 8----
    115x5 ---- 120x5
    125 x 3----
    130 x 3----130x3
    135 x 3---- 135x3
    140 x 2---- 140x3
    ----------- 145x2


    Flat DB bench

    9/4-----today
    80s x 6--- 75sx8
    80a x 6--- 75sx8
    80s x 5--- 75sx7

    overhead squats
    65x8
    65x10
    65x7
    65x7


    body weight pull ups, flat bar

    x11
    x8
    x7


    Elliptical for 10 minutes



    dosing
    routine.


    Had 4 neovar with lunch (mexican casserole ) and 4 with dinner.

    3 RPM pre workout.




    Overall feelings:

    Very pleased with the gains again. Saw 5 pound increase on mil press in 1 week. Everything else seemed to go up slightly as well. This is especially interesting as I was starting to plateau slightly on my last log.


    I'm becoming very enthusiastic about neovar, let's hope this continues.



    Stats
    No change in weight again (179.5).

    Arm: 15" (+.25)
    waist: 35.5 (+0)
  14. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    9/24 Day 9


    The weekend update:
    Kept busy with yard work, cleaning, etc. Diet had more pizza than I'd like to admit, and maybe some beer too.I need to work on squeezing in some cardio on the weekends, but I got a decent amount of "exercise" in with just my standard routine. It was a good weekend though.



    workout

    Seated MIL PRESS

    9/17------today
    95 x 8----
    115x5 ---- 120x5
    125 x 3----
    130 x 3----130x3
    135 x 3---- 135x3
    140 x 2---- 140x3
    ----------- 145x2


    Flat DB bench

    9/4-----today
    80s x 6--- 75sx8
    80a x 6--- 75sx8
    80s x 5--- 75sx7

    overhead squats
    65x8
    65x10
    65x7
    65x7


    body weight pull ups, flat bar

    x11
    x8
    x7


    Elliptical for 10 minutes



    dosing
    routine.


    Had 4 neovar with lunch (mexican casserole ) and 4 with dinner.

    3 RPM pre workout.




    Overall feelings:

    Very pleased with the gains again. Saw 5 pound increase on mil press in 1 week. Everything else seemed to go up slightly as well. This is especially interesting as I was starting to plateau slightly on my last log.


    I'm becoming very enthusiastic about neovar, let's hope this continues.



    Stats
    No change in weight again (179.5).

    Arm: 15" (+.25)
    waist: 35.5 (+0)
    Sounds like it may be starting to take effect!

    Workin

  15. Subbed.

  16. 9/25 Day 10


    workout

    RACK pull

    I don't have my last workout, but I know my last 3RM was 275.

    8 x 225
    5 x 255
    5 x 265
    5 x 275
    5 x 285
    3 x 295


    Leg press
    9/18------- today
    290x 10 --- 320 x 9
    290x 10 --- 340 x 8
    290x 10 --- 340 x 7


    hyperextensions
    +25 x 12
    +35 x 10
    +35 x 9


    AB work




    dosing
    routine.





    Overall feelings:

    Weight went way up, workout felt great.

  17. fantastic results thus far
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  18. High-Five JohnyQ!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    sweet
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  20. Lookin good johnyq!

    Workin

  21. Thanks! Tonight was an off night, and it was also an oktoberfest party! Good times. I'll be back tomorrow night, but this weekend a bunch of us are going rafting in WV as a bachelor party. It'll be fun.

  22. 9/27 Day 12


    Today was really rough. German food went right through me, and I had no energy. I also had to go late to the gym so I couldn't rely on my good friend RPM to get me perked up for the workout.


    workout


    Flat BB bench

    last BB day ---- today
    8 x 135 ---- 10 x 135
    5 x 185 ---- 5 x 185
    3 x205 --- 5 x 205
    3 x 215 ---
    2 x 225 --- 2 x 225
    1 x 235 --- 3 x 215
    1 x 240


    Decline bench

    12 x 135
    11 x 155
    9 x 165

    skull crushers, large bar
    105 x 5
    95 x 6
    95 x 5

    BB curls
    95 x 6
    100 x 5
    95 x 4





    Overall feelings:


    One of those days where I'm impressed I worked out at all. I can't wait to go crash now...


    Unfortunately I can't make it tomorrow or during the weekend due to a trip. I'll report back on monday.

  23. Rafting in WV sounds very dangerous.... I am picturing banjos.......
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 10-02-2007 at 12:46 PM.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. lol! Wondering where that music came from for a sec.
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    isn't it great how the intro sneaks up on you?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Rafting was awesome, good times. It was a weekend of bachelor party excess, but the rafting was some good exercise, so hopefully I didn't mess my gains up too much.


    I packed up all of my supplements into my toiletries bag, and then proceeded to leave it at home by mistake. No neovar, no rpm, no poseidon, no fish oil, nothing...how did I survive?

    So I lost 2 days, which means everyone gets to enjoy this log an extra 2 days!



    Lanbane has ok'd me adding in drive for the last two weeks of this log. Look out for that addition on wednesday! I can't wait! I'll take a picture on wed as well so everyone can see what results 2 weeks of neovar had on me.

  28. You got DRIVE......lucky

  29. very lucky! But I did pay for it, so not THAT lucky



    10/1 Day 14

    It would actually be day 16, but I'm going with 14 since I missed two days during the trip.



    workout

    Overhead squats

    65 x 10
    75 x 6
    85 x 6
    95 x 4
    105 x 2

    Seated MIL PRESS

    9/17------today
    120x5 ---- 115 x 6
    130 x 3----125 x 5
    135 x 3---- 135x3
    140 x 3----
    145x2




    weighted pull ups, wide bent grip

    +0 x 12
    +25 x 4
    +25 x 3


    treadmill for 10 minutes



    dosing
    routine.





    Overall feelings:


    Workout was a little different today since I did overhead squats first. It definitely effected my mil press, which wasn't as strong as last workout. However my pull ups have increased a lot, I'm up a rep at body weight, and up 5-15 pounds weighted.

    My overhead squats are getting stronger for sure. Its such a tough movement, but I'm in a small competition with some friends so I'm trying to excel at them. Unfortunately its a 10RM benchmark, very fatiguing.

    People were pissing me off in the gym today. I wanted to get in some flat DB bench, but everytime I went over there, I couldn't get a bench. 1 lady was using it as a towel holder for 15 minutes while she did curls, and another dude was using it as the centerpeice for his 20 minute conversation.

    ARGH!!!!!


    Stats
    Nothing has really changed, although I just ate dinner and my waist is still the same (so its possibly actually down some).

    weight: 179 (-0)
    Arm: 15" (+.25)
    waist: 35.5 (+0)

  30. EasyEJL, for the love of god please edit that music link out. It is driving me insane.


    These are my two week pictures.


    before

    after



    before


    after




    They came out a little blurry, but oh well. There is some tightening up, nothing dramatic, but it was only 14 days. Considering the fact my weekends have been pretty rough, I'm happy that there is in fact a difference, even if minor.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bolt's Secret Neo-Revolution(Sponsored RPM/Neovar Log)
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:46 AM
  2. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
  3. Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 08:01 AM
  4. Devil's sponsored neovar log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
  5. Sponsored NEOVAR log.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in