Devil's sponsored neovar log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    That's the end of my training week. I will be back on Monday. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I have decided to set a goal of a 420 bench for myself. I have never tried more than 405, so it should be interesting to see what happens. I will be changing up my chest workouut accordingly. If anyone has any good suggestions let me know. I'm a train by feel guy. This is the first time I have really put my workouts into writing.

We'll need to get some RPM and/or Drive in your hands to ensure that 420 bench happens relatively soon

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    We'll need to get some RPM and/or Drive in your hands to ensure that 420 bench happens relatively soon
    hells yea hook this brotha up !! nice guy and looks sick
    •   

3. I really hate cows now

4. Methinks he will love the combo of RPM/DRIVE/Neovar. I'm digging it even without the RPM.

5. I'm less of a an RPM fan than some I think Drive + Neovar ought to rock. Well, I mean does rock, i've already taken em together.
    •   

6. I open to trying any of the above combination of suplements. Hell, i'd be more than happy with just some more neovar. In any case i think I will do some research on drive and rpm.

My only concern with going after a 420 bench is the fact that I train at home. I don't think that I have 420 lbs worth of weight at the moment( I have right about 405 lbs or so). But I'm in the process of tracking down some more weight on craig's list. I can also hit my local gym for the big day if needed.

7. or put a 1 gal milk jug on each end of the bar

8. Good call on the milk jugs!
    Excellent chance for me to hijack and remind everyone I have a small ****-ton of Dumbbells to sell.
    Approx. 3000 lbs worth actually. 65's-130's I believe. Shipping is a freaking huge problem. LOL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Good call on the milk jugs!
    Excellent chance for me to hijack and remind everyone I have a small ****-ton of Dumbbells to sell.
    Approx. 3000 lbs worth actually. 65's-130's I believe. Shipping is a freaking huge problem. LOL
    whats ur location

10. I just did some research on RPM and Drive. I think they would be very interesting compounds to experiment with.

11. Neovar log day 24. I think I'll spare everyone the sad stories about my lack of sleep from now on. Anyway, I felt pretty decent tonight. So I decided to live on the edge and step up the weight just a little bit.

Quads and hams:

Quads and hams

Squats:
    Warm up sets: empty bar for 20, 135 for 10, 205 for 8, 245 for 4

Set #1 275 for 8

Set#2 365 for 8

Set#3 375 for 8

Hams:

4 sets of romanian deadlifts 75 lbs dumbells 8 reps each set

Tomorrow is an off. I'll update again on Thursday.

12. Neovar log day 26 Shoulders and triceps:

Delts:

Dumbell presses:

warmups: 40's for ten, 55's for 8, 75's 4.

Set#1: 95's for 6

Set#2: 105's for 6

Set#3 100's for 6

Set #4 95's for 7

Dumbell lateral raises:

Set#1: 40's for 15

Set#2 40's for 10

Set#3: 40's for 8

Rear delts on lying on bench:

Set#1: 40's for 8

Set#2: 30's for 12

Set#3: 30's for 10

Dips: Two sets of 20

Triceps:

Pushdowns:

Set#1 130lbs for 10

Set#2: 140 lbs for 8

Set#3: 140 for 8

One arm push downs with rope:

Set#1: 60 lbs for 8

Set#2: 60 lbs for 8

Set#3: 50 lbs for 8

Overhead rope extensions on cable machine:

Set#1: 90 lbs for 10

Set#2: 80 lbs for 12

Set#3 80 lbs for 9

Dips one set of 30 reps

A solid wororkout, but not a great one. No significant strength change from last week. I just lacked a bit of motivation tonight. I have yet to find a stimulant that works as well as ephedra for me. I just need somthing for nights like this to give me an extra edge. Hopefully tomorrow (back day) goes a little better.

13. Devil,

Look for a PM in the near future.

14. Just cause my memory sucks, devil you dont eat eggs or milk or fish right? So its not just cows I should hate?

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just cause my memory sucks, devil you dont eat eggs or milk or fish right? So its not just cows I should hate?
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just cause my memory sucks, devil you dont eat eggs or milk or fish right? So its not just cows I should hate?
    I do eat eggs and dairy, but no fish.

17. Day 27 neovar log: I trained back yesterday but did not get a chance to log results until today.

Pulldowns :

Two light warm up sets for ten

Set#1: 150 for 8

Set#2 160 for 10

Set#3; 160 for 8

Wide grip seated rows:

Set#1 170 for 10

Set#2: 160 for 10

Set#3: 160 for 8

Rack pulls:

Set#1: 275 for 8

Set#2: 325 for 8

Set#3: 355 for 8

Set #4: 385 for 8

I finished up the session with 3 sets of pullups for 10 reps each.

I had a pretty solid back session today. My weights are up a bit, but nothing dramatic. But as always, I held off some to protect my back. Great pump. Overall I'm happy with my progress. I'll be checking back in on Monday after chest day.

18. Final day of my neovar log. Chest and bi's day. No dramatic improvement over last week. However, I stepped on a scale today and my weight was 207.5. I was 215 at the start of my log. The weight loss did not come as a surprise, because my wife and several friends have commented recently that I look quite a bit leaner. I think much of the weight loss was due to the fact that I stopped taking creatine monohydrate. Despite the weight loss, I have still gained strength.

Overall I think it's a solid product for strength gains, without water bloat. I think if I took it for a bit longer and upped the dosage I would have continued to gain.

19. You should have a PM, Devil

20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    You should have a PM, Devil
    Thanks for the heads up. I have responded.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheNinja's sponsored Neovar plus Osteobolin-C Log
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:23 PM
  2. Devil's sponsored Drive/RPM log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
  3. Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs