Nycste tries Yellow Gold

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I have a few samples of yellow gold thanks to another AM member and will be logging my results.

today will be first day ever using a product like yellow gold. i also have neovar and pslim and will log all of them within the next week solo or mixed or with diesel test hardcore pending confirmation with chuck d.

Stats.
6ft
25yrs old
male
single :p

YELLOW GOLD
Bulk Yellow Gold is Back!

Derived from a plant alkaloid isolated from the roots and bark of several herbs, including:

Barberry (Berberis vulgaris), Berberis integerrima
Coptis chinensis or Berberis aristata
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)
Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium)
Phellodendron Amurense
Yerba mansa (Anemopsis californica).

The berberine alkaloid can be found in the roots, rhizomes, stem, and bark of the plants. Berberine-containing plants are used medicinally in many traditional medical systems, including Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal remedies for blood sugar control and insulin related properties.

workout coming up will post results lata.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck.:hammer:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
quick question. my buddy who sent me this gave me bulk yellow gold powder of course and i just capped it.

i got 25 size 00 caps. the package size he sent me for example is one of those rpm sample packs and that bag was like half full.

i tampered the caps several times and compressed them as best i could filling up 25caps size 00.

anyone know howmuch i should take per meal pre post workout.

i was told one serving pre and 1 serving post with about 25-50g carbs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pm prid- he has dosages down pat. he will have the answer, ill bet on it.:food: :pizza:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
09/14 OFF DAY
CYCLE DONE. Serm Done. DTHC Done for a week then restarting.

Workout 2B second time

Preworkout Yellow Gold was used with 50g carbs and post workout with at least 50g carbs or more.

I capped the sample powder i was given by a buddy on AM. it came out to 25 size 00 pills. not sure howmuch is in each one id guess btw 500-900. i used 1 pill pre workout and 1 pill post workout.

-my body feels a lot warmer in general while doing nothing
-taste is pretty yucky but not throwup material as i tested some
-my workout felt totally normal. no high points and no low points
-no huge pumps none at all. which is rare for me. even on no supplements
-workout supplements as always was 20-30g bcaas xtend purplewrath and green magnitude

In case someone doesnt know what yellow gold is it is.
Code:
Derived from a plant alkaloid isolated from the roots
 and bark of several herbs, including:

Barberry (Berberis vulgaris), Berberis integerrima
Coptis chinensis or Berberis aristata
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)
Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium)
Phellodendron Amurense
Yerba mansa (Anemopsis californica).

The berberine alkaloid can be found in the roots, rhizomes, stem, 
and bark of the plants. Berberine-containing plants are used medicinally
 in many traditional medical systems, including Ayurvedic and Chinese
 herbal remedies for blood sugar control and insulin related properties.
to its defense for all i know i might have taken a too small a dose and not felt its full effects ?

NOW MY WORKOUT DC TRAINING 2B
-all reps 2/4 second negatives besides calves
-15 breaths inbtw sets of 3
-focus on form
Code:
[B][U]Inc db curls[/U][/B]
35x10x3x3

[B][U]Rev ez curl standing[/U][/B]
65x15

[B][U]Leg press calve things[/U][/B]
450xwho knows as many reps as i could some slow some
 faster some high some low some in middle haha

[B][U]SLDL[/U][/B]
225x11
-no straps but used belt

[B][U]Zerker Squats[/U][/B] still really new to me only 2nd time
185x6
-each rep i went as low as i could so the bar was resting on
 my thigh almost not sure if thats good or bad or idk

[B][U]ZERKER WIDOWMAKERS[/U][/B]
105x14 rest +6 more. 20 gahhh

-finished with some umm ab roller wheel things

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
quick question. my buddy who sent me this gave me bulk yellow gold powder of course and i just capped it.

i got 25 size 00 caps. the package size he sent me for example is one of those rpm sample packs and that bag was like half full.

i tampered the caps several times and compressed them as best i could filling up 25caps size 00.

anyone know howmuch i should take per meal pre post workout.

i was told one serving pre and 1 serving post with about 25-50g carbs
If you tamped the hell out of the caps that should be around 500mg. You would want to take 1 15mins before breakfast. One 15 mins before your pre workout meal and then one 15mins before your post workout meal.

Check out my log from when USP was beta testing...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/53382-rivets-yellow-gold.html

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
To give it time to kick in...
alright cool. im not sure how im gonna go about taking yellow gold, pslim and neovar. as i have to start a log in a few days. and im not sure if im allowed to take these products while taking this logged product.

i dont see why not considering i only have a few days worth of stuff besides the yellow gold. blah blah blah

ok. tomm i will take 3 servings yellowgold 15mins premeals. im just gonna use up all the yellowgold i got then start my new log.

and see what chuck says about adding neovar and pslim for just a few days

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the dudes name is

prld2gr8ns
Yes, yes it is. Suddenly I feel so popular having everyone trying to decipher my name.:D

Looks like you got the dosage down pat ny. Watch those additions to the stack as the combo of the tannins complex, banaba, and yg make for some serious glucose disposal. If you get the chance to go with it, makes sure to bump those pre-meal carbs up to avoid any possible low glucose probs.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
take it with meals..i always do and never have a prob..i have done this with pslin also,great results and never feel hypo..just a suggestion for convenience sake

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats him. my apologies sir, just trying to help out.
hey man you were a great help i tracked him down and got some answers !

Yes, yes it is. Suddenly I feel so popular having everyone trying to decipher my name.:D

Looks like you got the dosage down pat ny. Watch those additions to the stack as the combo of the tannins complex, banaba, and yg make for some serious glucose disposal. If you get the chance to go with it, makes sure to bump those pre-meal carbs up to avoid any possible low glucose probs.
gotcha ok thanks

take it with meals..i always do and never have a prob..i have done this with pslin also,great results and never feel hypo..just a suggestion for convenience sake
will do.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ok. i have now taken 4 yellow gold caps.

ever since the first one my nose got runny. i dont know if im getting sick or possibly yellow gold doing this. happened the second i might have swallowed some yellowgold or possibly snorted while i was licking the tray for extra powder haha.

first YG does. preworkout. felt warm. nothing else.

second YG does. post workout. felt warm nothing else.

third at night same day felt not much

throughout this time my gas has increased a lot. im proud of the smell. but since starting YG my nose is runny alittle and my gas has increased a lot while my body has a weird extra warm feeling.

day 2. popped YG pill pre breakfast. sneezed once and farted twice hahah. again weird warm feeling across my body. no pumps to speak of or anything else i might be able to describe.

i think i got 22 YG pills left. i will just use it straight through 3 a day ! and hopefully report some cool things along the way.

again this is a non sponsored review just sharing how i react with YG and what it makes my body do

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
day 2. popped YG pill pre breakfast. sneezed once and farted twice hahah.

i am at work laughing at my computer screen..lol...yea yg def affects my bowels but it only lasts for me for the first couple days..as for the sneezing maybe your allergic to something in it..keep a eye on that especially if your eyes are watering..maybe try a antihistamine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hey man you were a great help i tracked him down and got some answers !

glad i could help!! good luck.:cheers:
highfive

i am at work laughing at my computer screen..lol...yea yg def affects my bowels but it only lasts for me for the first couple days..as for the sneezing maybe your allergic to something in it..keep a eye on that especially if your eyes are watering..maybe try a antihistamine
cool good to know. and my goal is to inform and make others enjoy my log in any way being realistic i can :p.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Saturday. OFF DAY.

-spent today cleaning out entire grandparents basement gahh. lifted with my dad helping 100lbs or more furniture up flights of stairs soo annoying haha.
-so i got my cardio in today doing that

YELLOW GOLD UPDATE
-took 3 pills today i think yea
-farted nonstop im almost positive its YG (nice ripe smell)
-tummy might feel alittle diff
-still a small feeling of warm or inner warmth feeling
-still sneezing alittle from time to time i hope im not
getting sick could be teh YG
-ummm not sure whatelse to say
-felt no pumps or so to speak of even though i was lifting heavy stuff
-veins in my arms might be alittle more noticeable but thats hard to tell and i might be lying
-so yea just a YG update. this is my third day i think on it at 3pills daily i believe.

i got 19 pills left. at about 450mg each

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i never felt a pump from yg..but what i noticed more than anything was a leaning effect and quite quickly around my mid-section..specifically my love handles.noticed it within days of starting yg

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
i never felt a pump from yg..but what i noticed more than anything was a leaning effect and quite quickly around my mid-section..specifically my love handles.noticed it within days of starting yg
i would notice that right away as i am very aware of my midsection and how i miss my college days of being always ripped

so yea i hope this happens. ill weight in tomm see if any major changes

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i got some of the same symptoms when i first started using YG. i experienced some indigestion and gas with a little runnier poo for the first few days. after a few days it went away. i think this is commonly reported.

this was posted elsewhere mentioning that berberine can alter your stomach bacteria. it may be the cause.

[Rabbani GH, et al., Randomized controlled trial of berberine sulfate therapy for diarrhea due to enterotoxigenic E. coli and Vibrio cholerae, Journal of Infectious Diseases 1987; 155(5): 979-984.
Kaneda Y, et al., In vitro effects of berberine sulphate on the growth and structure of Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, and Trichomonas vaginalis, Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology 1991; 85(4); 417-425.]

i didn't getting any sneezing or flu like symptoms though. -strange?

i didn't get the pumps or veins that others have reported either, but i used it during a bulk and was a little flatter from all the carbs i was eating.

i do think it helped make my muscles fuller and maybe stronger but like i said i was also bulking so they should be fuller and stronger.

i did try using YG a little during a cut but it seemed worthless with limited carbs so i stopped.

overall, the stuff is fairly cheap and i'll probably use it again in the future when i up my carb intake.

keep us posted on if your stomach symptoms go away.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i didn't get the pumps or veins that others have reported either, but i used it during a bulk and was a little flatter from all the carbs i was eating.
That's strange that you got flatter with more carbs. Does that happen normally with high carbs for you or just when you eat high carbs with YG?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
not necessarily YG related i just seem to retain a lot more water when i up my carb intake which seems to take my definition away (especially during a bulk).

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
SUNDAY OFFDAY

YELLOW GOLD UPDATE
-3 servings

MONDAY Workout. DC 1C

YELLOW GOLD UPDATE
-4 servings (took 2 preworkout felt no diff wont do again)

DC training 1C week 2

Code:
Flat Benching
225x7x5x3
-spotters i think helped and not happy with that
-chest str, tricep str

DB Seated Should presses
30x15x8x6
-should str, tri str

Rev CG smith bench
185x10x6x4
-first set didnt do rev grip duh

underhand pulldowns rev seating no support
150x11x4x3
-lat hang str

DB rows
100x10
100x5

-felt nothing from yellowgold other then my throat feels alittle weird.
-upped dosage preworkout just to see if i would feel anything diff and nope so i wont be doing that again
-sweated soo much it was scary dripping all over (assuming it wasnt the rpm last time cuz today was the same)
-almost no dry spots on my shirt hehe
-only person sweating in gym haha
-humm tired no more typing

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday was off rest day.

3 servings of yellow gold.

only notes. i might be alittle more toned. dont notice any fat reduction but who knows ill take measurements once im done wtih yellowgold in umm 2days on Friday.

-my body is saw from last workout. side are killing me from doing those ab roller things. ive been doing them after each workout i dont always post it in my logs

about to go do workout 2C for the second time hopefully i improve in reps or weight from last time body is still pretty saw.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Weds 9-19-2007

supplements used today
green magnitude 1serving workout days mainly
purple wrath 1 serving
xtend a few servings
yellowgold 3 pills daily

DC 2C workout second time
-all reps 2/4s negatives
-15breaths inbtw sets
-focus on form not strength
Code:
[B][U]Preacher Curl[/U][/B]
85x12x7x5

[B][U]1H rev cable curls (diff machine used)[/U][/B]
30x6.5
-bicep str

[B][U]Seated calve raises[/U][/B]
90x9+ 4-6second ups and downs

[B][U]SLDL elevated a few inches w/belt[/U][/B]
225x14 PR
-hamstring str

[B][U]Leg Press w/belt[/U][/B]
630x13 PR i think
810x3 PR i think wanted to just see

[B][U]Legpress widowmakers w/belt[/U][/B]
270x20 alittle ez till last 2 reps
-hamstring str
-thigh str

-ab roller things

-notes. felt no pumps or huge fullness anywhere which is odd
-improvements everywhere on all exercises
-hit a few PRs
-sweated like a mofo not as bad as last workout but pretty bad
-ummm body was really sore going into this workout esp my core from ab roller things but didnt seem to effect me

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/20/2007 OFF DAY.

Weight before lunch 210/211

-keep forgetting to mention this

-ive been on 2 caps of NAC daily size 00 about 1.2g
-and 6caps bulk cisuss which should be 3g spread evenly

just noticed not sure if its NAC cissus or yellowgold but my bad shoulder under my armpit when i sleep used to hurt or discomfort me. it doesnt anymore. so one of these 3 products helped fix heal or something to that area and im really grateful improves my sleep.

so yea i just wanted to mention that. i got one more day of yellowgold left and then im starting diesel test hardcore run

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
9/21 Last day YELLOW GOLD. 3pills.

Started diesel test hardcore again. 3 pills today will be taken for 2days. !!! starting seperate log tonight.

Week 3 DC TRAINING STARTS

looking forward to a killer workout.

landed a new job ill findout next week when i start and it better happen or else.

about to go headout to workout DC training 1A . i think

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Alrighgt 9-21 workout friday evening

Supps used today.
3 yellow gold
3 diesel test hardcore
1 serving purple wrath
1 serving green mag
2 servings xtend

-training notes.
-super sweaty
-nonstop energy but not explosive
-super veiny even when i wokeup
-also after workout right now as i type my body is extra warm and a slight super warm sensation on my chest

DC TRAINING 1A START OF WEEK 3

Code:
[B][U]INCLINE Smith bench[/U][/B]
185x10x7x3 (btw sets 1-2 longer break had to share)
-chest str and tri str

[B][U]Smith Mil Presses[/U][/B]
135x10x5x4.5
-chest str, tri str, gah i forgot to str shoulders haha

[B][U]Skullcrushers hammer db[/U][/B]
35x12x4x3
-tri str

[B][U]Rack Chins w/straps[/U][/B]
bwx13
+25x7x6
-cheated alittle on last set didnt do 2/4s negatives
-hanging back str

[B][U]Rack Deads below knees w/belt[/U][/B]
365x8
-hanging str, hamstring str

-then some ab roller stuff

YELLOW GOLD IS DONE. unless someone wants to send me more !!! hint hint.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just a reminder im done with my yellow gold

-i might have gained 1-2lbs or slimed down just alittle to make myself look alittle tighter but really hard to tell so i dont wanna make stuff up

-negatives were throat felt weird otherwise no other negatives i think

-workouts continued to improve after pct while only on yellowgold so thats good but thats also what should happen i think

anyways this log is done !

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
nycyste's sister tries kwycke's yellow gold

She says yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

Iw as under the impression with YG and doseing
Bulking: take with meals to allow body to digest most of the carbs and stil utilize them ratehr efficently.
Cutting: take 15minutes before meals to block carb absorbtion and better utilize carbs.

Am I way off her of kinda on the right track?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

Bulking: take with meals to allow body to digest most of the carbs and stil utilize them ratehr efficently.
Cutting: take 15minutes before meals to block carb absorbtion and better utilize carbs.

i am no expert but that sounds fine. i only used YG for um what a week and half i think

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?
lol i dont remember what stomach issues i had.

i still got a good amount of gas i think that might just be from my increase in fish oil maybe taking 5-10 more g then i was daily to something like 15-25 daily

yea someone sent me a small package which was able to last 1.5 weeks im glad i was able to try it. weight increase was maybe 1 lb while my strength continues to increase on my current DC training split.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
mmm....some insight!

If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump, but at a cheaper price....understandable completely! Yes, YG (Berberine HCL) is the main ingredient in Anabolic Pump, but honestly if you want the massive pumps its not the YG that will do it for you, its the banaba extract that is in Anabolic Pump that will do it for you. I can attest to this personally. A perfect example of a product that you will get massive pumps from that has banaba extract in it besides AP is AN's NeoVar....the pumps do indeed kick ass! I've even used AN's Lipotrophin-PM (a fat burner) that has banaba extract in it and got the same type of massive pumps as long as I had about 50-60 grams of carbs after taking it.

Now I am not a scientist, nor a medical expert, but I do research the hell out of every ingredient I put into my body. Take what I have to say as a hypothetical conjecture, or theory. If I am wrong then I have no problems admitting so and someone can set me straight, but from my own personal research and experience this is what I have come to know....Hopefully my insight can help some of you guys out!

Note: Do some research on Banaba Extract....it is certainly worthwhile!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump!

Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.
could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product
Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.
umm that appears to be very dangerous taking 6g of YG daily i thought

a teaspoon isnt 2g either i dont think considering i only got 500mg into a size 00 CAP.

i could be wrong.

so these pumps kick in how fast? cuz i didnt feel anything for the most part taking it 3times a day and whatever dose i was using i forget. i didnt get any massive pumps etc etc