Nycste tries Yellow Gold - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Nycste tries Yellow Gold

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?
    lol i dont remember what stomach issues i had.

i still got a good amount of gas i think that might just be from my increase in fish oil maybe taking 5-10 more g then i was daily to something like 15-25 daily

yea someone sent me a small package which was able to last 1.5 weeks im glad i was able to try it. weight increase was maybe 1 lb while my strength continues to increase on my current DC training split.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Exclamation mmm....some insight!

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

Iw as under the impression with YG and doseing
    Bulking: take with meals to allow body to digest most of the carbs and stil utilize them ratehr efficently.
    Cutting: take 15minutes before meals to block carb absorbtion and better utilize carbs.

Am I way off her of kinda on the right track?
    If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump, but at a cheaper price....understandable completely! Yes, YG (Berberine HCL) is the main ingredient in Anabolic Pump, but honestly if you want the massive pumps its not the YG that will do it for you, its the banaba extract that is in Anabolic Pump that will do it for you. I can attest to this personally. A perfect example of a product that you will get massive pumps from that has banaba extract in it besides AP is AN's NeoVar....the pumps do indeed kick ass! I've even used AN's Lipotrophin-PM (a fat burner) that has banaba extract in it and got the same type of massive pumps as long as I had about 50-60 grams of carbs after taking it.

Now I am not a scientist, nor a medical expert, but I do research the hell out of every ingredient I put into my body. Take what I have to say as a hypothetical conjecture, or theory. If I am wrong then I have no problems admitting so and someone can set me straight, but from my own personal research and experience this is what I have come to know....Hopefully my insight can help some of you guys out!

Note: Do some research on Banaba Extract....it is certainly worthwhile!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks bro, I got my YG and AP science down. I had great success with both products. I know the whole science behind them and what not. Also, I am running a sponsored log for NeoVar right now, check it out
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump!

Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.
    could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
    cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
    cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product
    Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
    2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
    3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.
  8. Board Sponsor

Isn't a teaspoon like 2 grams?
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Isn't a teaspoon like 2 grams?

About that, yeah.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
    2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
    3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.
    umm that appears to be very dangerous taking 6g of YG daily i thought

a teaspoon isnt 2g either i dont think considering i only got 500mg into a size 00 CAP.

i could be wrong.

so these pumps kick in how fast? cuz i didnt feel anything for the most part taking it 3times a day and whatever dose i was using i forget. i didnt get any massive pumps etc etc
  11. Board Sponsor

NP has it listed as being 500mg per 1/4tsp.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

NP has it listed as being 500mg per 1/4tsp.
    oo that makes sense cuz 1/4tsp is about 00 cap. soo yea ok my bad

2g teaspoon makes sense then.
  13. Diamond Member

umm that appears to be very dangerous taking 6g of YG daily i thought

a teaspoon isnt 2g either i dont think considering i only got 500mg into a size 00 CAP.

i could be wrong.

so these pumps kick in how fast? cuz i didnt feel anything for the most part taking it 3times a day and whatever dose i was using i forget. i didnt get any massive pumps etc etc

You must have been taking a smaller than 500mg dose. It is 1/4 t. = 500mg, so 1 t. = 2 grams. The pumps kick in within 10 mins. I don't think its dangerous at all.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

You must have been taking a smaller than 500mg dose. It is 1/4 t. = 500mg, so 1 t. = 2 grams. The pumps kick in within 10 mins. I don't think its dangerous at all.
    ok i think i did according to my above log

3pills daily at 500mg each serving total 1.5

and that is what was prescribed

ur saying do 2g 3x daily for 6g total

i wouldnt mind doing another test sometime down the road at like 1g a serving for 3g total daily

ights soo you were taking a lot more then me and at the 500mg dosage i dont recall feeling anything esp after i ate
  15. Diamond Member

ok i think i did according to my above log

3pills daily at 500mg each serving total 1.5

and that is what was prescribed

ur saying do 2g 3x daily for 6g total

i wouldnt mind doing another test sometime down the road at like 1g a serving for 3g total daily

ights soo you were taking a lot more then me and at the 500mg dosage i dont recall feeling anything esp after i ate

I was thinking that you may have been taking a lower dose than 500mg because it seemed you were confused about the cap size and how much you could fill it up. The powder is not very dense at all, so you may have not had 500 mg caped. I would think it would also be a pain in the butt to cap because of its consistancy. I mean if you take a 1/4 t. and just level it off with your finger you may not have 500mg. However if you take 1/4 t. and pack it into the measuring spoon you may get 500 mg and you maybe get more than that because of the consistancy of the powder.

"* product may settle during shipping, sold by weight not by volume"- remember label warnings like that?. There are so many factors to consider when measuring the dose of bulk powder product. If you really want accuracy get a scale, but even those vary from scale to scale.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

I was thinking that you may have been taking a lower dose than 500mg because it seemed you were confused about the cap size and how much you could fill it up. The powder is not very dense at all, so you may have not had 500 mg caped. I would think it would also be a pain in the butt to cap because of its consistancy. I mean if you take a 1/4 t. and just level it off with your finger you may not have 500mg. However if you take 1/4 t. and pack it into the measuring spoon you may get 500 mg and you maybe get more than that because of the consistancy of the powder.

"* product may settle during shipping, sold by weight not by volume"- remember label warnings like that?. There are so many factors to consider when measuring the dose of bulk powder product. If you really want accuracy get a scale, but even those vary from scale to scale.
    yea well i got a scale now and have been weighting everything i cap

soo next round will differ !!!

so your implying that if i pop 2g ill feel a pump within 30mins?

and then moreso after the meal? maybe?
  17. Diamond Member

yea well i got a scale now and have been weighting everything i cap

soo next round will differ !!!

so your implying that if i pop 2g ill feel a pump within 30mins?

and then moreso after the meal? maybe?

You may but I respond strangely to supplements. I think I might be somewhat insulin resistant and Yellow Gold appears to help that dramatically. I'm not saying I am insulin resistant and not that I am not. Just my basic feeling because of the way I used to feel after eating carbs without taking Yellow Gold and the way I feel when I am using Yellow gold. The thing is though I did get results with AP just not to this magnitude. The same thing happend with the newer capped version of Powerful, compared to Bulk Powerful the new powerful really didn't do much but help me sleep somewhat better. I could tell a difference with the capped new version of Bulk Powerful, but definitely not on par with the results attained from Bulk Powerful use.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up Kick Ass!

Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  19. Registered User

damn 6 grams a day.1.5 grams a day was almost a magic bullet i may try a gram 3x a day of YG.did u notice diminishing returns after awhile?
  20. Diamond Member

Awesome for you my man. However, to have even more pronounce benefits you should be taking some banaba extract too. The pumps would even be more intense.

A question though....for AP they say take it 15 mins before eating a high carb meal , but your saying to take it after eating and you get massive pumps, so in your experience, which is better....before or after a meal? I would think you want to take it before a meal because it designed to help shuttle the nutrients from the food you eat into your muscles, and not into adipose tissue (fat). I know taking banaba before eating is most effective because it allows you to take in more carbs without hardly any effort. Anyway, just curious about your insight on this bud?

Caution: 6 grams a day can be dangerous....numerous resources support this, but then again it does depend on your bodyweight. How much you weighing in at bud?

No you mis-understood. I was trying to say to take it 15-30 minutes before eating, then for say your next dose, depending on how long you wait between eating to wait at least 1 hour after you last ate to take another dose, then wait another 15-30 minutes before eating after taking the dose. So how do you consider this dangerous?. What are the dangers you speak of?. Oh yeah I weigh 218 pounds.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    damn 6 grams a day.1.5 grams a day was almost a magic bullet i may try a gram 3x a day of YG.did u notice diminishing returns after awhile?

I've only been taking it for about 2 weeks. I'll let you know though.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to know T-Bone. I tried it last night and didnt really notice anything special but I dont really think I had an empty stomach. I have about 40pills of YG left over and I
    'll def give it a shot once Im done with NeoVar.
  24. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I personally had more pronounced benefits with YG over AP. And, I definitely know the science.
    Care to break it down for us?
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Care to break it down for us?
    For the individual MOA's of AP and YG's mutually exclusive ingredients, or simply why I personally derive better results from YG?

EDIT:

The first is a scientific debate, the second is simply a matter of preference.

The first comment is in reference to the comment about pumps being exclusively better with AP because of banaba.
  26. Board Sponsor

I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'd like to hear the science behind their MOA's, but I was mainly questioning why you think YG works better for you than AP. Is it because of a specific MOA of YG that is different from AP, or is it just your anecdotal feedback?
    Just anecdotal for me. I have historically not reacted as prominent as others to Banaba.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 03:09 PM