Nycste tries Yellow Gold

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i never felt a pump from yg..but what i noticed more than anything was a leaning effect and quite quickly around my mid-section..specifically my love handles.noticed it within days of starting yg
    i would notice that right away as i am very aware of my midsection and how i miss my college days of being always ripped

so yea i hope this happens. ill weight in tomm see if any major changes

2. i got some of the same symptoms when i first started using YG. i experienced some indigestion and gas with a little runnier poo for the first few days. after a few days it went away. i think this is commonly reported.

this was posted elsewhere mentioning that berberine can alter your stomach bacteria. it may be the cause.

[Rabbani GH, et al., Randomized controlled trial of berberine sulfate therapy for diarrhea due to enterotoxigenic E. coli and Vibrio cholerae, Journal of Infectious Diseases 1987; 155(5): 979-984.
    Kaneda Y, et al., In vitro effects of berberine sulphate on the growth and structure of Entamoeba histolytica, Giardia lamblia, and Trichomonas vaginalis, Annals of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology 1991; 85(4); 417-425.]

i didn't getting any sneezing or flu like symptoms though. -strange?

i didn't get the pumps or veins that others have reported either, but i used it during a bulk and was a little flatter from all the carbs i was eating.

i do think it helped make my muscles fuller and maybe stronger but like i said i was also bulking so they should be fuller and stronger.

i did try using YG a little during a cut but it seemed worthless with limited carbs so i stopped.

overall, the stuff is fairly cheap and i'll probably use it again in the future when i up my carb intake.

keep us posted on if your stomach symptoms go away.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i didn't get the pumps or veins that others have reported either, but i used it during a bulk and was a little flatter from all the carbs i was eating.
    That's strange that you got flatter with more carbs. Does that happen normally with high carbs for you or just when you eat high carbs with YG?

4. not necessarily YG related i just seem to retain a lot more water when i up my carb intake which seems to take my definition away (especially during a bulk).

5. SUNDAY OFFDAY

YELLOW GOLD UPDATE
    -3 servings

MONDAY Workout. DC 1C

YELLOW GOLD UPDATE
    -4 servings (took 2 preworkout felt no diff wont do again)

DC training 1C week 2

[CODE]
    Flat Benching
    225x7x5x3
    -spotters i think helped and not happy with that
    -chest str, tricep str

DB Seated Should presses
    30x15x8x6
    -should str, tri str

Rev CG smith bench
    185x10x6x4
    -first set didnt do rev grip duh

underhand pulldowns rev seating no support
    150x11x4x3
    -lat hang str

DB rows
    100x10
    100x5

-felt nothing from yellowgold other then my throat feels alittle weird.
    -upped dosage preworkout just to see if i would feel anything diff and nope so i wont be doing that again
    -sweated soo much it was scary dripping all over (assuming it wasnt the rpm last time cuz today was the same)
    -almost no dry spots on my shirt hehe
    -only person sweating in gym haha
    -humm tired no more typing
    •   

6. Tuesday was off rest day.

3 servings of yellow gold.

only notes. i might be alittle more toned. dont notice any fat reduction but who knows ill take measurements once im done wtih yellowgold in umm 2days on Friday.

-my body is saw from last workout. side are killing me from doing those ab roller things. ive been doing them after each workout i dont always post it in my logs

about to go do workout 2C for the second time hopefully i improve in reps or weight from last time body is still pretty saw.

7. Weds 9-19-2007

supplements used today
    green magnitude 1serving workout days mainly
    purple wrath 1 serving
    xtend a few servings
    yellowgold 3 pills daily

DC 2C workout second time
    -all reps 2/4s negatives
    -15breaths inbtw sets
    -focus on form not strength
    Code:
    Preacher Curl
    85x12x7x5

1H rev cable curls (diff machine used)
    30x6.5
    -bicep str

Seated calve raises
    90x9+ 4-6second ups and downs

SLDL elevated a few inches w/belt
    225x14 PR
    -hamstring str

Leg Press w/belt
    630x13 PR i think
    810x3 PR i think wanted to just see

Legpress widowmakers w/belt
    270x20 alittle ez till last 2 reps
    -hamstring str
    -thigh str

-ab roller things

-notes. felt no pumps or huge fullness anywhere which is odd
    -improvements everywhere on all exercises
    -hit a few PRs
    -sweated like a mofo not as bad as last workout but pretty bad
    -ummm body was really sore going into this workout esp my core from ab roller things but didnt seem to effect me

8. 9/20/2007 OFF DAY.

Weight before lunch 210/211

-keep forgetting to mention this

-ive been on 2 caps of NAC daily size 00 about 1.2g
    -and 6caps bulk cisuss which should be 3g spread evenly

just noticed not sure if its NAC cissus or yellowgold but my bad shoulder under my armpit when i sleep used to hurt or discomfort me. it doesnt anymore. so one of these 3 products helped fix heal or something to that area and im really grateful improves my sleep.

so yea i just wanted to mention that. i got one more day of yellowgold left and then im starting diesel test hardcore run

9. 9/21 Last day YELLOW GOLD. 3pills.

Started diesel test hardcore again. 3 pills today will be taken for 2days. !!! starting seperate log tonight.

Week 3 DC TRAINING STARTS

looking forward to a killer workout.

landed a new job ill findout next week when i start and it better happen or else.

about to go headout to workout DC training 1A . i think

10. Alrighgt 9-21 workout friday evening

Supps used today.
    3 yellow gold
    3 diesel test hardcore
    1 serving purple wrath
    1 serving green mag
    2 servings xtend

-training notes.
    -super sweaty
    -nonstop energy but not explosive
    -super veiny even when i wokeup
    -also after workout right now as i type my body is extra warm and a slight super warm sensation on my chest

DC TRAINING 1A START OF WEEK 3

Code:
    INCLINE Smith bench
    185x10x7x3 (btw sets 1-2 longer break had to share)
    -chest str and tri str

Smith Mil Presses
    135x10x5x4.5
    -chest str, tri str, gah i forgot to str shoulders haha

Skullcrushers hammer db
    35x12x4x3
    -tri str

Rack Chins w/straps
    bwx13
    +25x7x6
    -cheated alittle on last set didnt do 2/4s negatives
    -hanging back str

Rack Deads below knees w/belt
    365x8
    -hanging str, hamstring str

-then some ab roller stuff

YELLOW GOLD IS DONE. unless someone wants to send me more !!! hint hint.

11. just a reminder im done with my yellow gold

-i might have gained 1-2lbs or slimed down just alittle to make myself look alittle tighter but really hard to tell so i dont wanna make stuff up

-negatives were throat felt weird otherwise no other negatives i think

-workouts continued to improve after pct while only on yellowgold so thats good but thats also what should happen i think

anyways this log is done !
  12. nycyste's sister tries kwycke's yellow gold

She says yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    She says yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    i giggled. ive seen that video she did a good job

14. When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

Iw as under the impression with YG and doseing
    Bulking: take with meals to allow body to digest most of the carbs and stil utilize them ratehr efficently.
    Cutting: take 15minutes before meals to block carb absorbtion and better utilize carbs.

Am I way off her of kinda on the right track?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

Bulking: take with meals to allow body to digest most of the carbs and stil utilize them ratehr efficently.
    Cutting: take 15minutes before meals to block carb absorbtion and better utilize carbs.

i am no expert but that sounds fine. i only used YG for um what a week and half i think

16. this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    this is over already. that was quick!

i take it the stomach issues you had early on went away on their own? do you think they were YG related?
    lol i dont remember what stomach issues i had.

i still got a good amount of gas i think that might just be from my increase in fish oil maybe taking 5-10 more g then i was daily to something like 15-25 daily

yea someone sent me a small package which was able to last 1.5 weeks im glad i was able to try it. weight increase was maybe 1 lb while my strength continues to increase on my current DC training split.
  18. Exclamation mmm....some insight!

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When i was takeing YG when i took it in the morning about 10 minutes after takeing it I felt a pump all over. But never again when I'd take it?

If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump, but at a cheaper price....understandable completely! Yes, YG (Berberine HCL) is the main ingredient in Anabolic Pump, but honestly if you want the massive pumps its not the YG that will do it for you, its the banaba extract that is in Anabolic Pump that will do it for you. I can attest to this personally. A perfect example of a product that you will get massive pumps from that has banaba extract in it besides AP is AN's NeoVar....the pumps do indeed kick ass! I've even used AN's Lipotrophin-PM (a fat burner) that has banaba extract in it and got the same type of massive pumps as long as I had about 50-60 grams of carbs after taking it.

Now I am not a scientist, nor a medical expert, but I do research the hell out of every ingredient I put into my body. Take what I have to say as a hypothetical conjecture, or theory. If I am wrong then I have no problems admitting so and someone can set me straight, but from my own personal research and experience this is what I have come to know....Hopefully my insight can help some of you guys out!

Note: Do some research on Banaba Extract....it is certainly worthwhile!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

19. Thanks bro, I got my YG and AP science down. I had great success with both products. I know the whole science behind them and what not. Also, I am running a sponsored log for NeoVar right now, check it out

20. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    If your expecting huge pumps off of YG by itself you may be setting yourself up for failure, but I'm not saying it can't happen because there have been guys who have reported getting solid pumps from YG by itself. My point is that everyone is trying to duplicate the effects of Anabolic Pump!

Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yellow Gold is/was the beta of Anabolic pump, made by the same company. By the way I have tried Anabolic Pump and used 4 bottles. It was effective yes, but now I am using Yellow Gold and it is like night and day. It works so much better than Anabolic Pump. Its like anabolic pump X 20.
    could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
    cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product

22. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    could u describe what it does for you

i only tried it for i think 1.5 weeks and didnt notice anything.
    cept a few side effects which might or might not have be connected to the product
    Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
    2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
    3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.

23. Isn't a teaspoon like 2 grams?

24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Isn't a teaspoon like 2 grams?

About that, yeah.

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok, well the effects seem to build after continued use and it works best taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after eating or half hour before eating. I take a teaspoon 3 times a day.

1. Gives "pumps" so intense in my arms that its hard to wipe your ass!
    2. Seems to give me a lot of energy
    3. Before when I took AP the same way I would still get a crash from carbs, with Yellow gold no crash at all. Carbs also seemed to make me tired, with Yellow Gold they give me energy.

4. I don't understand this but it seems to make me happy. Its like the serotonin(sp.) release from the carbs is extended.
    umm that appears to be very dangerous taking 6g of YG daily i thought

a teaspoon isnt 2g either i dont think considering i only got 500mg into a size 00 CAP.

i could be wrong.

so these pumps kick in how fast? cuz i didnt feel anything for the most part taking it 3times a day and whatever dose i was using i forget. i didnt get any massive pumps etc etc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Yellow Gold Log!
    By jminis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 04:09 PM