Supa Monkey Superdrol NG log (sponsored)

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9/10
Just came back in to town and found that the AX fariy had payed me a visit. Im late on the kick off so I will get strait to it and we can fill in the gaps along the way.

Stats 6ft 238lbs
31 yrs old Ive been training on and off fro 15 yrs
Dosage 1 cap in the AM
2 caps lunch
1 cap dinner

work out

Chest Shoulders
Flat Bench-6-8-10 @225
Incline-6-8-10 @ 205
Shoulder press 8-10-12 @ 135
Bent over rows-6-8-10 @ 95
Standing rows-6-8-10 @ 50
Shrugs 10-10-10 @ 70 DBs
Also threw in some dumbell press

Diet
I have been trying to cut weight for a while and my strength has gone down. So I plan on eating alot of clean High protein foods and not limit my carb intake.
Meal 1-2 cups oats 2 scoops of whey
Meal 2 3 oz of tuna chunk light
Meal 3 tuna steak
Meal 4 3 oz tuna and almonds
Meal 5 Chicken breast and brown rice
The first day I noticed the stim effect right away. I had a ton of energy in the gym and all day long. I had a hard time getting to sleep I might cut out the last cap. Or take it in the AM if my sleep does not improve. Even with a lack of sleep I do not feel very sleepy this AM, It was a good first day overall.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck bro :thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SuBBeD: There's no need to wish you luck with an awesome supplement like NG!

Get Ready - It's Great!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-11
weight 238

meal-1 cups of oats 2 scoops of whey
meal-2 3oz tuna
meal-3 salmon sushi
meal-4 3oz tuna almonds
meal-5 seafood gumbo 1 bowl
meal-6 2 scoops whey

tris- bis and abs day

preacher curls-6-8-10
standing curls 6-8-10
brain crushers 6-8-10
tri ext/pull downs 10x3
hamer curls 10x3
crunches
sit ups with med ball

I had soft ball practice in the afternoon, I was a vaccum cleaner at third base. The focus and alertness I had was unreal. It felt like found that step that I had lost a couple years ago. Sleep was still strange did not have any problems going to sleep, I did not sleep very deeply I woke up several times. Im going to change to two caps in the AM and two caps at noon to see if sleep pattern changes.

On a side note other supls. Im takeing
fish oil
vit c
b 12
cissus

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you consume the oats and whey? jsut mix together and swallow or do you grind them or what?

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
how do you consume the oats and whey? jsut mix together and swallow or do you grind them or what?
Most of the time I cook them, sometimes I throw them in the blender uncooked with some natty peanutbutter, and whey. I use a blender bottel for the in the morning the oats will get stuck in the ball.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-12
no work out today
I had a softball game. We got out arses kicked but I had a few nice hits. Stayed Jacked all day long I'm starting to enjoy the feeling. A lot of people are noticing. I'm real laid back kind of cat and the last few days have been a complete 180.
I took some measurements all were taken flexed.
right arm 16 5/8
right calf 17 1/2
right quad 26
waist 38 3/4
chest 48 1/8
neck 17 3/4

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-13 238lbs
meal 1 spe K protein cereal 2 scoops whey
meal 2 cliff builders bar
meal 3 tuna steak
meal 4 3oz tuna
meal 5 pwo shake 2 scoops whey
meal 6 salmon sushi

I was hungry a hell today I was a bottomless pit stayed pretty clean with my diet

Leg Day
Squats- 135-10 /225-10 /295-10
stiffleged deads- 135-10 / 225-10x2
leg press- 275-10x3
ham string ext=120-10x3
leg ext- 150-10x3
25 min on treadmill for cardio

Still having a hard time sleeping, but I'm not tired at all so I really don't mind. Energy is still off the hook. Bis and tris were pumped all day long. I love the feeling when taking SDng its sort of a surreal feeling for me. I'm not over thinking a lot of things, just sorta of reacting to any obstacles in my day to day activities. My face has broken out a bit other than ever thing else is gravy.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
9-12
no work out today
I had a softball game. We got out arses kicked but I had a few nice hits. Stayed Jacked all day long I'm starting to enjoy the feeling. A lot of people are noticing. I'm real laid back kind of cat and the last few days have been a complete 180.
I took some measurements all were taken flexed.
right arm 16 5/8
right calf 17 1/2
right quad 26
waist 38 3/4
chest 48 1/8
neck 17 3/4

Hey dude, how long you been playing softball. I'm in a fall league myself. Our team is pretty decent, we have a good defense but our offense is lacking. To many popups. Enjoying the log so far.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I have been playing on and off for 12 years. Ive missed a few seasons due to a shoulder injury, Ive had surgery twice. My team has a ton of talent but we forget how to hit the ball come game time. We still have a blast trying to relive our glory days lol

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I have been playing on and off for 12 years. Ive missed a few seasons due to a shoulder injury, Ive had surgery twice. My team has a ton of talent but we forget how to hit the ball come game time. We still have a blast trying to relive our glory days lol
Same here, everybody on our team tries to be Barry Bonds and hit homeruns when they fail to realize it's the base hits that win the games.

By the way, it's all about not letting go of those glory days.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still having a hard time sleeping, but I'm not tired at all so I really don't mind. Energy is still off the hook. Bis and tris were pumped all day long. I love the feeling when taking SDng its sort of a surreal feeling for me. I'm not over thinking a lot of things, just sorta of reacting to any obstacles in my day to day activities. My face has broken out a bit other than ever thing else is gravy.
can't wait to start mine! :head:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-14 weight 239
meal 1- 2 scoops whey
meal 2-builders bar
meal 3-tuna steak
meal 4-builders bar handful of almonds
meal 5-grilled pork chop and broccoli
meal 5 cottage cheese
20 min cardio on treadmill
no other training off day
I'm still feeling great tons of energy Ive been a machine at work I install industrial & commercial HVAC equipment so its pretty back braking work. I guess my motivation was noticed I was bumped up a $1 an hour :woohoo:
nothing else new to report

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what your ETA looking like mace good luck to ya
i actually have it.........i am waiting a few weeks befor supplementing because i had a long layoff from the weights, i am gonna get back up to speed and then hit it with everything i got! :head:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-15 235lbs
meal 1-2 scoops whey&oats
meal 2-salmon steak
meal 3-chicken Slovakia
meal 4-2 scoops whey pwo
meal 5-small steak and salad
meal 6-cottage cheese

I did not have a conventional work out yesterday after reading jas's strongman log it sort of inspired me some. So I decided to break out Steve Justa and have a unconventional work out.We have this huge hill in the back yard 200 yards through the woods to a creek. I made 3 trips up the hill with a wheel barrel full of rocks, bonus I'm going to build a rock wall so I need the rocks out of the creek anyway. I have to 100lb scaffle weights which have handle on them. I only made it 100 yards doing a farmers walk but my legs were already trashed, I had to take several rest stops. I also have a piece of railroad track 3 long I use for overhead presses knocked our 3 sets of 8. I also practiced shouldering and slamming a 80lb heavy bag. Sleep has been much better now I'm getting good rest. Weight is down 3lbs today which was unexpected but I'm not complaining I guess I need to run my macros and see if I'm meeting my maint calories. Energy level is still off the chart I'm very happy with my run so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed! I don't know why I hadn't noticed your log before, I'm very interested in watching all the SDNG solo logs. Particularly interested in yours as you are a little older and some private speculation among myself and some other members is that SDNG may have more effect in the "older" crowd :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
9-15 235lbs
meal 1-2 scoops whey&oats
meal 2-salmon steak
meal 3-chicken Slovakia
meal 4-2 scoops whey pwo
meal 5-small steak and salad
meal 6-cottage cheese

I did not have a conventional work out yesterday after reading jas's strongman log it sort of inspired me some. So I decided to break out Steve Justa and have a unconventional work out.We have this huge hill in the back yard 200 yards through the woods to a creek. I made 3 trips up the hill with a wheel barrel full of rocks, bonus I'm going to build a rock wall so I need the rocks out of the creek anyway. I have to lb scaffle weights which have handle on them. I only made it 100 yards doing a farmers walk but my legs were already trashed, I had to take several rest stops. I also have a piece of railroad track 3 long I use for overhead presses knocked our 3 sets of 8. I also practiced shouldering and slamming a 80lb heavy bag. Sleep has been much better now I'm getting good rest. Weight is down 3lbs today which was unexpected but I'm not complaining I guess I need to run my macros and see if I'm meeting my maint calories. Energy level is still off the chart I'm very happy with my run so far.
that all actually sounds like fun! :head:

There should be some repartitioning that happens, it could be that. But, please do check your macros! :thumbsup:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-16 236
Today was a off day for lifting. I had softball practice for around two hr, and I also managed to knock out a couple of games of paint ball. My legs were wrecked so I was bascily a 230lb target for my son and his Friends lol I did manage to pop a few of them.

Easy just curious whats the inside scoop and thanks for dropping bye.

diet
meal 1- 2cups of oats
meal 2-2 scoops of whey
meal 3- 3oz tuna cheese cubes
meal 4- roast beef on wheat
meal 5- chicken breast grilled
meal 6-3oz tuna
snack no fat ice cream with a scoop of whey choc

fats/carbs/pro/ cal 2306
40.5 206 298

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-17 238lbs

No lifting today another off day. I had a softball game tonight so i wasn't a total turd. Legs are still Little sore but they saw alot of action tonight. We scored 17 points in the first inning so I batted 6 times tonight ran the bases 5 of them. Also had a solid night playing third. Focus is unreal, and aggression is up a Little I was super completive tonight taking a loss was out of the question. Wifey was telling me to chill out its just a game lol. I'm feeling great sleep is back to normal acne all cleared up. Diet was kept clean, looking forward to chest day tomorrow.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the sweet spot of the cycle! :woohoo:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-18 238
Chest Shoulders
Flat Bench-6-8-10 @225
Incline-6-8-10 @ 205
Shoulder press 10-10-10 @ 135
Bent over rows-10-10-10 @ 95
Standing rows-6-8-10 @ 50
Shrugs 10-10-10 @ 70 DBs

Work out was OK today. Its been a rough couple of days at work both knees are killing me from kneeling on rafters all day long above a ceiling. I also managed to mow the grass and walk the dog. I have another game tomorrow so no lifting. diet was clean until dinner I dint even want to post it.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
:bb3: 9-19 238
No lifting tonight I had a softball game. Energy was off the chart tonight superpumed up I had a huge shot about 340ft the longest Ive ever hit with a softball. I was so jacked up when I got home knocked out 30 mins cardio on the elliptical while watching ufc.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:bb3: 9-19 238
No lifting tonight I had a softball game. Energy was off the chart tonight superpumed up I had a huge shot about 340ft the longest Ive ever hit with a softball. I was so jacked up when I got home knocked out 30 mins cardio on the elliptical while watching ufc.
GREAT!:clap2:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-20 238lbs

arm day

standing barbell curls 6-8-10
preacher curls 6-8-10 ezbar
standing dumbbell curls 6-8-10
seated hammer curls 3 sets to failure
brain crushers 10-10-10
rope push downs 6-8-10
one arm pull downs 10-10-10
close grip bench 10-10-10

Diet
meal 1 2 scoops of whey 1cup of oats
meal 2 builders bar
meal 3 tuna steak almonds
meal 4 2 scoops whey bagel
meal 5 pizza 2 slices :aargh:
meal 6 cottage cheese

Riped it up in the gym today great pumps and energy. I could barley lift my arms on they drive home. I'm not noticing any gains on the scale but in the mirror my arms are looking more cut and vascular, and the top two blocks of my abs are visible.
On a side note I seen AXs two full page ads on Superdrol ng in Flex magazine. Both ads looked great its great to see you guys going BIG TIME.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro...Congrats on the PRs.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-22 239
Leg Day
Squats- 135-10 /225-10 /315-10
stiffleged deads- 135-10 / 225-10 /315-8
leg press- 275-10x3
ham string ext=120-10x3
leg ext- 150-10x3
cardio- swim med for 30mins

diet
meal 1 6 eggs 2w/yolks
meal 2 builders bar
meal 3 tuna and a bagel
meal 4 2 scoops whey 1cup oats 2 spoons pnbutter
meal 5 steak broccoli sweet potato's

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9-22 239
Leg Day
Squats- 135-10 /225-10 /315-10
stiffleged deads- 135-10 / 225-10 /315-8
leg press- 275-10x3
ham string ext=120-10x3
leg ext- 150-10x3
cardio- swim med for 30mins

diet
meal 1 6 eggs 2w/yolks
meal 2 builders bar
meal 3 tuna and a bagel
meal 4 2 scoops whey 1cup oats 2 spoons pnbutter
meal 5 steak broccoli sweet potato's

I've found the cliff builders to be one of the nicest overall bars, both in terms of macros and taste. Lookin good on the exersizes!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I've found the cliff builders to be one of the nicest overall bars, both in terms of macros and taste. Lookin good on the exersizes!
I love the Vanilla Almond flavor. I try to keep them to a min. b/c the protein is soy based.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-23 239

no lifting today
I had softball practice today then came home worked out on the heavy bag and did 30 mins on the elliptical. Then busted ass the rest of the day risking life and limb building a tree house lol. Energy level is still off the chart I'm staying very motivated in day to day activities.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad everything is going well with SDNG - keep up the great work!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt I hope that knee heals up quick for you. Sacrificing your body for public safety is truly admirable.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9- 24 239

No lifting tonight i had a softball game. Looking forward to chest day tomorrow.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-25 238
Ok workout today feeling kind of crappy. I had a sinus head ache all day and my head is all congested this time of year sucks.
Chest Shoulders
Flat Bench-8-8-10 @225
Incline-8-8-10 @ 205
Shoulder press 8-10-12 @ 135
Bent over rows-10-10-10 @ 95
Standing rows-10-10-10 @ 50
Shrugs 10-10-10 @ 70 DBs
pec deck 10-10-10 @ 80

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
For feeling bad you sure are throwing up some big numbers.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-27 239
bis and tris
standing barbell curls 6-8-10
preacher curls 6-8-10 ezbar
standing dumbbell curls 6-8-10
seated hammer curls 3 sets to failure
brain crushers 10-10-10
rope push downs 6-8-10
one arm pull downs 10-10-10
kick backs 10-10-10
20 min cardio bike
diet clean

Had a nice workout even though I still feel crappy. Side not I bruised the hell out of my hip showing my son how well I can ride a wheelie not one of my finest moments.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
For feeling bad you sure are throwing up some big numbers.
Thanks man
I never feel that way though I'm always comparing myself to other people my size. Like my boss who introduced me to this board he throws up double those numbers.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
9-28 240
Diet
meal 1 1cup oats 2 scoops of whey
meal 2 can of chicken
meal 3 flounder cottage cheese
meal 4 30z tuna almonds
meal 5 1 carton of muscle milk pwo
meal 6 chicken sloppy Joe's salad

I had plan on having a killer leg day since I'm finally feeling human again. I had to work on the roof of a locomotive shop today 10 flights of stairs . Bye the umpteenth trip my legs were spent. So I still lifted but took it easy on them.

squats 10-8-6 @225
stiff legged deads 3x10@225
leg ext
ham string curls

I'm gonna be sore this weekend. I'm going camping and kayaking so it will be interesting. :aargh:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
10-01 240

I had a great weekend camping. Put in 10 hrs on the water kayaking. Never ran out of gas at all. I love being on the water and you get such a good workout without even realizing it. I saw a bald eagle which was super cool I never seen one in the wild before. I had a softball game tonight I was super energized even with the long weekend I went 4 for 4 we won 25-5. I'm still working at the locomotive shop with the 9 flights of stairs to the roof. Which I made a gang of trips today. Going to get my chest and shoulders day in tomorrow I'm not going to kill myself b/c I have another game Wed. Night. I'm still loving the SuperdrolNG. I definitely going to buy another bottle.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
10-01 240

I had a great weekend camping. Put in 10 hrs on the water kayaking. Never ran out of gas at all. I love being on the water and you get such a good workout without even realizing it. I saw a bald eagle which was super cool I never seen one in the wild before. I had a softball game tonight I was super energized even with the long weekend I went 4 for 4 we won 25-5. I'm still working at the locomotive shop with the 9 flights of stairs to the roof. Which I made a gang of trips today. Going to get my chest and shoulders day in tomorrow I'm not going to kill myself b/c I have another game Wed. Night. I'm still loving the SuperdrolNG. I definitely going to buy another bottle.

Only 1? :lol:

Id like to have me a case!!!!!!!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
10-02 off

10-03 off weight 242

Had another game tonight did not lift yesterday. Weight is up noticing my back and shoulders looking thicker. Diet still clean gonna hit the weights hard tomorrow. The stimfactor hasn't let up on me still amped up all day with tons of energy.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
10-04 243

Ripped it up again tonight. Went all out and caught up on the day I missed b/c my back was all jacked up from camping. I did chest, shoulders, back, bis and tris. Total upper body work out I went Low weight High volume. It was a very intense night I'm still amped up. I was sweating like a beast when I finished. Weight is up again. I'm only have a couple of days left of SDng I'm knocking my intake back to 3 caps a day to try and stretch it out a Little longer, I do not want the run to be over.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all good things must come to an end, friend! ;)

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
10-6 weight 243

leg day

Squats-135-10
225-10
315-6 I tweaked my neck a Little
Stiff legged deads-135-10
225-8
225-10
leg press-270-10
360-8 2x
calf raises-270-10-3x
Diet was clean until I went to a BB-Q didn't fall off the wagon to bad.:food:
Cardio 20 Min's elliptical
Had another great workout. I took the last of the SuperdrolNG :sad: Starting the aPCT in the morning. I was choking down bulk 60x0 before I started the log. I really do not think I experienced any shutdown at all.