Supa Monkey Superdrol NG log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. 9-22 239
    Leg Day
    Squats- 135-10 /225-10 /315-10
    stiffleged deads- 135-10 / 225-10 /315-8
    leg press- 275-10x3
    ham string ext=120-10x3
    leg ext- 150-10x3
    cardio- swim med for 30mins

    diet
    meal 1 6 eggs 2w/yolks
    meal 2 builders bar
    meal 3 tuna and a bagel
    meal 4 2 scoops whey 1cup oats 2 spoons pnbutter
    meal 5 steak broccoli sweet potato's


  2. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    9-22 239
    Leg Day
    Squats- 135-10 /225-10 /315-10
    stiffleged deads- 135-10 / 225-10 /315-8
    leg press- 275-10x3
    ham string ext=120-10x3
    leg ext- 150-10x3
    cardio- swim med for 30mins

    diet
    meal 1 6 eggs 2w/yolks
    meal 2 builders bar
    meal 3 tuna and a bagel
    meal 4 2 scoops whey 1cup oats 2 spoons pnbutter
    meal 5 steak broccoli sweet potato's

    I've found the cliff builders to be one of the nicest overall bars, both in terms of macros and taste. Lookin good on the exersizes!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've found the cliff builders to be one of the nicest overall bars, both in terms of macros and taste. Lookin good on the exersizes!
    I love the Vanilla Almond flavor. I try to keep them to a min. b/c the protein is soy based.

  4. 9-23 239

    no lifting today
    I had softball practice today then came home worked out on the heavy bag and did 30 mins on the elliptical. Then busted ass the rest of the day risking life and limb building a tree house lol. Energy level is still off the chart I'm staying very motivated in day to day activities.

  5. Glad everything is going well with SDNG - keep up the great work!
    •   
       


  6. Thanks Matt I hope that knee heals up quick for you. Sacrificing your body for public safety is truly admirable.

  7. 9- 24 239

    No lifting tonight i had a softball game. Looking forward to chest day tomorrow.

  8. 9-25 238
    Ok workout today feeling kind of crappy. I had a sinus head ache all day and my head is all congested this time of year sucks.
    Chest Shoulders
    Flat Bench-8-8-10 @225
    Incline-8-8-10 @ 205
    Shoulder press 8-10-12 @ 135
    Bent over rows-10-10-10 @ 95
    Standing rows-10-10-10 @ 50
    Shrugs 10-10-10 @ 70 DBs
    pec deck 10-10-10 @ 80

  9. For feeling bad you sure are throwing up some big numbers.

  10. 9-27 239
    bis and tris
    standing barbell curls 6-8-10
    preacher curls 6-8-10 ezbar
    standing dumbbell curls 6-8-10
    seated hammer curls 3 sets to failure
    brain crushers 10-10-10
    rope push downs 6-8-10
    one arm pull downs 10-10-10
    kick backs 10-10-10
    20 min cardio bike
    diet clean

    Had a nice workout even though I still feel crappy. Side not I bruised the hell out of my hip showing my son how well I can ride a wheelie not one of my finest moments.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    For feeling bad you sure are throwing up some big numbers.
    Thanks man
    I never feel that way though I'm always comparing myself to other people my size. Like my boss who introduced me to this board he throws up double those numbers.

  12. Nice numbers bro!

  13. 9-28 240
    Diet
    meal 1 1cup oats 2 scoops of whey
    meal 2 can of chicken
    meal 3 flounder cottage cheese
    meal 4 30z tuna almonds
    meal 5 1 carton of muscle milk pwo
    meal 6 chicken sloppy Joe's salad

    I had plan on having a killer leg day since I'm finally feeling human again. I had to work on the roof of a locomotive shop today 10 flights of stairs . Bye the umpteenth trip my legs were spent. So I still lifted but took it easy on them.

    squats 10-8-6 @225
    stiff legged deads [email protected]
    leg ext
    ham string curls

    I'm gonna be sore this weekend. I'm going camping and kayaking so it will be interesting.

  14. 10-01 240

    I had a great weekend camping. Put in 10 hrs on the water kayaking. Never ran out of gas at all. I love being on the water and you get such a good workout without even realizing it. I saw a bald eagle which was super cool I never seen one in the wild before. I had a softball game tonight I was super energized even with the long weekend I went 4 for 4 we won 25-5. I'm still working at the locomotive shop with the 9 flights of stairs to the roof. Which I made a gang of trips today. Going to get my chest and shoulders day in tomorrow I'm not going to kill myself b/c I have another game Wed. Night. I'm still loving the SuperdrolNG. I definitely going to buy another bottle.

  15. sounds like a fun weekend!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    10-01 240

    I had a great weekend camping. Put in 10 hrs on the water kayaking. Never ran out of gas at all. I love being on the water and you get such a good workout without even realizing it. I saw a bald eagle which was super cool I never seen one in the wild before. I had a softball game tonight I was super energized even with the long weekend I went 4 for 4 we won 25-5. I'm still working at the locomotive shop with the 9 flights of stairs to the roof. Which I made a gang of trips today. Going to get my chest and shoulders day in tomorrow I'm not going to kill myself b/c I have another game Wed. Night. I'm still loving the SuperdrolNG. I definitely going to buy another bottle.

    Only 1?

    Id like to have me a case!!!!!!!

  17. 10-02 off

    10-03 off weight 242

    Had another game tonight did not lift yesterday. Weight is up noticing my back and shoulders looking thicker. Diet still clean gonna hit the weights hard tomorrow. The stimfactor hasn't let up on me still amped up all day with tons of energy.

  18. 10-04 243

    Ripped it up again tonight. Went all out and caught up on the day I missed b/c my back was all jacked up from camping. I did chest, shoulders, back, bis and tris. Total upper body work out I went Low weight High volume. It was a very intense night I'm still amped up. I was sweating like a beast when I finished. Weight is up again. I'm only have a couple of days left of SDng I'm knocking my intake back to 3 caps a day to try and stretch it out a Little longer, I do not want the run to be over.

  19. all good things must come to an end, friend!

  20. 10-6 weight 243

    leg day

    Squats-135-10
    225-10
    315-6 I tweaked my neck a Little
    Stiff legged deads-135-10
    225-8
    225-10
    leg press-270-10
    360-8 2x
    calf raises-270-10-3x
    Diet was clean until I went to a BB-Q didn't fall off the wagon to bad.
    Cardio 20 Min's elliptical
    Had another great workout. I took the last of the SuperdrolNG Starting the aPCT in the morning. I was choking down bulk 60x0 before I started the log. I really do not think I experienced any shutdown at all.

  21. My SuperdrolNG experience was a very good one. I did not know what to expect with all of the controversy surrounding the naming of the product. The results were outstanding, the product defiantly delivers on the promises it makes.
    My muscles felt more dense, it was very noticeable chest and shoulders. I'm definitely going to buy this product again.
    I cant wait to stack it with a stronger PH. My energy level was off the chart in the gym and at work, I even got a raise lol and the best part there wasn't any crash at all. I would like to thank AX for the opportunity to review there new product.

    Strength: 8 had noticeable increases in all lifts
    Body weight: up 5 lbs
    pumps: 8
    Endurance: 9 I had to make my self stop training on some days
    Sleep: 5 it improve some after I got the timing down
    Aggression:8 several people commented I was not my usual laid back self
    Focus: 9 Mental focus was unreal notice my reaction time increased also
    Energy: 8 I was able to push myself alot harder at the gym and at work
    Libido: 7 not any noticeable changes (married for 10 years lol)

  22. AWESOME!

    glad you liked it! Thanks for your honest feedback!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  2. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  3. SuperDrol-NG EVILution(Sponsored)
    By matthew76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:34 PM
  4. Wow - lots of SuperDrol NG logs!
    By FrankJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 05:56 PM
  5. Superdrol + ECA Log
    By flu1d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in