P.C.T. Log: Dermacrine Sustain w/ NO SERM

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my post cycle therapy log. My cycle can be seen here (includes starting pics):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71008-travis-primordial-performances.html

Some Dermacrine Sustain info:

Dermacrine Sustain is a topically applied product that can reduce estrogen and increase testosterone. Dermacrine Sustain is designed as a hormonal optimizer for long-term use. By safely and effectively reducing and blocking estrogens, Dermacrine Sustain can help increase the primary male androgen - Testosterone. This may help increase energy, lean muscle, libido, and sexual performance.

As a benefit to men using other "testosterone" products, Dermacrine Sustain serves as our most powerful product for encouraging the bodies own production of testosterone and rejuvenation of hormone production.

* Dermacrine Sustain is positively correlated to improve body composition, increase virility, and improve erectile function by antagonizing estrogens and stimulating the body's natural production of testosterone.

* Dermacrine Sustain utilizes a higher dose of the proprietary Phyto Aromatase Inhibitor (Phyto AI) complex and does not include the hormone precursors DHEA and pregnenolone

* Skin is the optimum site for delivery of the polyphenols and flavonoids contained in Dermacrine Sustain.

* The hormone profile has tremendous influence over body composition, mental performance, the immune system, cholesterol levels, prostate health and sexual performance. Genetics, lifestyle, and age can all influence your steroid enzymes and hormone profile for better or worse.

* For maximum results, use Dermacrine Sustain everyday for at least 4 weeks. Dermacrine Sustain can be cycled back-to-back with original Dermacrine for an extra "boost" in hormone levels, however Derma Sustain is an excellent product for long-term use and safely keeping an optimized hormone profile.

My PCT Plan:

Okay I know I said NO SERM in the title but I was sorta just trying to get a little attention. :rasp:

Week 1:
5 pumps Sustain every morning
10mg's Nolva before bed

Week 2:
5 pumps Sustain every morning for the remainder of the bottle
5mg's Nolva before bed

Week 3:
No more serm but PCT will continue until the end of week 4 or 5.

Week 4:
No SERM

Other supps being used:

IGF-1 50mcg 4x/week bi laterally
USP Labs Anabolic Pump
NP's CLA caps
Vit E
Creatine Mono
Cissus
AI's Cycle Support
Excell
ON's Whey
B12
B complex
Pry forgetting other stuff...

___________________________________________________________________________________​

I am going to try and up the calories for PCT. Training volume will reduce slightly but I will keep the intensity up.

I gained a good 15+ pounds on cycle roughly. Of course some was fat but I am happy with the results. Weight this morning was 220lbs, at 6'1" tall.

:squat:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good looking log Travis…

From the looks of your post you are only going to be using the Sustain for 2 weeks?

-Pp

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good looking log Travis…

From the looks of your post you are only going to be using the Sustain for 2 weeks?

-Pp
I cleaned that up. Basically doing 4 weeks (28 days) or the entire bottle for PCT.

Oh, and I wanted to comment on my first application this morning. The Sustain was a bit more gelish than the Dermacrine. I actually like this because its easier to control during application. It also dried just as easily with no discomfort.

AND, the most important thing was that I had awesome energy today. Mondays are always ****ty for me at work and for some reason today I was really focused. Libido was very good too. Not sure if it would kick in from one application but I like what I felt.

Thanks again PP for all the feedback. Its nice to actually have some "support" behind a product.

Im going to post some questions on your board about Dermatherm for individuals with a low BF%, just a heads up. :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking Very good. Subscribed. Best of luck. If I can suggest loading up on the veggies and fruits, you might be pleasantly surprised.

CROWLER

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. Log looks good. I've been wanting to follow a log where someone is running Dermacrine Sustain as the basis for their post cycle therapy. Best of luck with the remainder of your cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments everyone. Definitely need to keep getting my fruits and veggies.

Had a decent back and bi workout today. I havent deadlifted in a while but worked up to 295x2. Just trying to get my form back and keep smooth. I seem to overtrain easy if I am deadlifting and squating a lot at the same time so I'm pry gonna start deadlifting more and squating less during PCT. Anyway a goal of mine is to deadlift 400. Last time I focused on my deadlift I think I got to around 350 or a lil more so we'll see.

No changes one way or the other today. Had a really good bi pump going though. May try and get some pics up tomorrow.

:dl: :dl: :dl:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just did cardio and abs today. Also one "supp" I forgot to list in my PCT is tanning. Especially now that summer is over and I cant get much sun here.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subscribed. Gl with the post cycle therapy bro.
Thanks!

Had a so so workout tonight. Didnt have the strength I had last week but my head just wasnt there. Had work and women on my mind. It seems my friggin libido is sky high. I am walking around half the day with wood. :whip:

Just pinned some IGF and dam that slin pin gets pretty dull after putting it in the IGF plunger, B12 plunger, then right tri then left tri. By the time I get to the left tri I gotta really push that sh*t in hard. Pry should use two needles for sanitary purposes anyways.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Just pinned some IGF and dam that slin pin gets pretty dull after putting it in the IGF plunger, B12 plunger, then right tri then left tri. By the time I get to the left tri I gotta really push that sh*t in hard. Pry should use two needles for sanitary purposes anyways.
Yeah, lol.....use two different syringes!

How did you feel after you dosed? What is your PWO nutrition look like when you use IGF-1?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, lol.....use two different syringes!

How did you feel after you dosed? What is your PWO nutrition look like when you use IGF-1?
I pin then shovel down about 44g's whey, 2g's mono, and about 1.5 cups of oatmeal. I've never really felt hypo from this IGF. I actually feel it more from the Anabolic pump sometimes. Pry going to try out some different IGF next time.

I actually pinned IGF for 2 weeks prior to my cycle (I pinned it in my arms a lot) and I think it is making a difference. Difficult to tell on a bulk like it was though.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I pin then shovel down about 44g's whey, 2g's mono, and about 1.5 cups of oatmeal. I've never really felt hypo from this IGF. I actually feel it more from the Anabolic pump sometimes. Pry going to try out some different IGF next time.

I actually pinned IGF for 2 weeks prior to my cycle (I pinned it in my arms a lot) and I think it is making a difference. Difficult to tell on a bulk like it was though.
Cool man, good luck with your PCT! I'll be following :afro:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just an update, things are going good. My mojo is up but not as high as it was last week. My workout tonight was very aggressive. I didnt have the strength but felt really good. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh and I pinned about 60mcg of IGF into my delts bi laterally pwo. I was slowly inserting into my right delt and noticed it twitching. Stopped, continued to push in and it started twitching more. It didnt hurt at all and it was kinda cool, but nonetheless i pulled out and entered another area. Never hit a nerve in my delt before.

I'll be lowering the nolva dose this week to about 5mg's. Still using roughly 5 pumps of the sustain.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you doing the sustain on your "huevos" ?
Yes sir! And I have no idea if there is any correlation but the days I do put it on my "huevos" it seems my libido is even higher. :head:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What up. Weight this morning was 219lbs and I swear I am getting leaner and still maintaining my weight! On top of that I have felt great during my workouts. Just did back and a lil bi's today. Pump has been better than during cycle.

Worked up deadlift to 315x4. Still just getting my form back on these but I expect to break 400 eventually.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted this in trips log but since I am in love with her:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good. I am curious to see how this PCT turns out. I am running dermacrine + epistane + adrenosterone right now and I will do a dermacrine sustain PCT. I am running the dermacrine w/ epi right now for the same reason you did, to help with libido on cycle. Last time I ran epistane I had absolutely NO libido and this time it is through the roof! I can't completely attribute this effect to the dermacrine since I'm also running the adrenosterone, but dermacrine f*cking rocks!

DMac

DMac

Awards
What up. Weight this morning was 219lbs and I swear I am getting leaner and still maintaining my weight! On top of that I have felt great during my workouts. Just did back and a lil bi's today. Pump has been better than during cycle.

Worked up deadlift to 315x4. Still just getting my form back on these but I expect to break 400 eventually.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Posted this in trips log but since I am in love with her:

Glad to hear your feelin good. What does that put the total wieght gain for you at so far? And over how long a period?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good. I am curious to see how this post cycle therapy turns out. I am running dermacrine + epistane + adrenosterone right now and I will do a dermacrine sustain PCT. I am running the dermacrine w/ epi right now for the same reason you did, to help with libido on cycle. Last time I ran epistane I had absolutely NO libido and this time it is through the roof! I can't completely attribute this effect to the dermacrine since I'm also running the adrenosterone, but dermacrine f*cking rocks!
Yeah I think its a good stack it really seems to even out hormonal levels even between doses. I would like to use it with something more powerful though. Perhaps with Test E or something.

I'm shopping for a decent price on bloodwork right now...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your feelin good. What does that put the total wieght gain for you at so far? And over how long a period?
It was a 5 week cycle and I am on week 2 of PCT in that time I'm up about 13-16lbs. Weight this morning was still 219lbs.

I just did 20 min of cardio and some abs. Took 4mg's of albuterol before the cardio....not really sure why....just did.

DMac

DMac

Awards
It was a 5 week cycle and I am on week 2 of post cycle therapy in that time I'm up about 13-16lbs. Weight this morning was still 219lbs.
Wow that is a lot, especially considering how naturally lean you are. Seems like leaner guys usually have a tougher time bulking.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow that is a lot, especially considering how naturally lean you are. Seems like leaner guys usually have a tougher time bulking.
I'm really not as lean as a lot of guys on here. Last I checked my BF was 12.8%. I think im somewhat of an ecto though. If you saw me in person you wouldnt think I weigh 219lbs. Unfortunately I dont carry my weight very well and look about 190-200.

Did chest and tri's tonight. I took 4mg's albuterol, 3 scoops of vasoexplode, and also drank a vault zero pre workout. Wow I felt good.

Pinned about 80mcg of IGF bi laterally into my tri's pwo. One thing that sucks about pinning IGF pwo is that my hands are so friggin shaky. Its hard to stay steady cause I'm all amped after my workout! Oh well... :aargh:

Still using 5mg Nolva before bed, and 5 pumps of Dermacrine Sustain in the morning. Stuff feels good! :afro:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Justa little update.

Weight this morning was at 219lbs (not lost anything in pct). I might be gaining a little in terms of belly fat but nothing terrible. I have no issues with libido or gyno or anything negative like that, so for the most part I feel great! :thumbsup:

I am still using 5 pumps of sustain ED. Lately I have also been using some albuterol at 4mg's preworkout.

I still wanna get bigger and stronger. :twisted:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff Travis, keep it a rockin!

How long did you run Dermacrine for? Thursday is day 14. Think I can safely squeeze out another week? :stick:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff Travis, keep it a rockin!

How long did you run Dermacrine for? Thursday is day 14. Think I can safely squeeze out another week? :stick:
You were running it solo right? Without a doubt you can go longer. I ran it roughly 5 weeks with Epidrol. Physical signs of shutdown were minimal at best. I didnt get bloodwork...I still may after PCT. I am debating that though.

Just an update my last couple workouts were not all that great although strength seems to be holding. Worked up to 335lbs x 3 on deadlift today. Didnt feel to heavy.

As far as libido in PCT:

Week 1: Very high
Week 2: Somewhat low but still there
Week 3: Seems to be increasing quite a bit so far

Oh and Tequila shots never hurt the libido (tila tequila...not the alcohol) :afro:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You were running it solo right? Without a doubt you can go longer. I ran it roughly 5 weeks with Epidrol. Physical signs of shutdown were minimal at best. I didnt get bloodwork...I still may after post cycle therapy. I am debating that though.

Just an update my last couple workouts were not all that great although strength seems to be holding. Worked up to 335lbs x 3 on deadlift today. Didnt feel to heavy.

As far as libido in PCT:

Week 1: Very high
Week 2: Somewhat low but still there
Week 3: Seems to be increasing quite a bit so far

Oh and Tequila shots never hurt the libido (tila tequila...not the alcohol) :afro:
yep, ran it solo.

Hell if you went 5 weeks then it should be no prob. :study:

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am 2 weeks into a solo dermacrine run as well 4 weeks is the plan and than 4 weeks sustain than another 4 week dermacrine but I am going to stack it with a few things. might break in between the sustain and 2nd dermacrine run.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really not as lean as a lot of guys on here. Last I checked my BF was 12.8%. I think im somewhat of an ecto though. If you saw me in person you wouldnt think I weigh 219lbs. Unfortunately I dont carry my weight very well and look about 190-200.
That's weird.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, when you are a fatass like me, its a good thing when people think you are 20lbs lighter :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know, when you are a fatass like me, its a good thing when people think you are 20lbs lighter :D
Lol, yeah I can understand that. My entire weight training life has been spent trying to get bigger. About 4-5 years ago I weighed in around 150lbs. I am really going to see how big I can get these next few months. Pry gain fat but oh well I feel its easier to cut for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I regularly have won stuffed animals for the kids at the "guess your weight within 5 lbs" thing, as they always guess a good 20lbs lower :p

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weight 220.5lbs this morning. Strength, libido, and overall feeling are still very good. This is my last week of PCT.

I have noticed some nipple puffiness but nothing to freak out about.

Update pic:

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lookn a lot thicker than when you finished your havoc cycle. You looked so skinny compared to now. Congrats!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lookn a lot thicker than when you finished your havoc cycle. You looked so skinny compared to now. Congrats!
Thanks! I'm glad I have a full fall/winter ahead of me to get even bigger. Still wish I carried my weight better...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I'm glad I have a full fall/winter ahead of me to get even bigger. Still wish I carried my weight better...
You look great. Dont sweat it.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight is stuck between 219-220! Egh. I've been trying to pound down food too it just isnt budging. I'll keep at it though. Got several more months of this bulk and its pretty cool that I havent lost anything in PCT.

Still using 5 pumps/day of Dermacrine Sustain. I'm going to be sad when this stuff runs out. Workouts have been pretty good lately. Motivation and aggression are all there. The last couple of days I have noticed libido is a lil lower than average. It's possible this is due to stress as I have been having problems with an ex lately. :rant:

I'm searching around for a new doc. Pry get as much tested bloodwork wise as I can that is covered under my insurance.

If tests come out alright I think I might run a mild AI solo. Just to stave off any E rebound if it were to occur. I have also never ran an AI solo so I'd like to see what effects the reaction of lower E will have on my natural test levels.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Which AI are u planning on using? 6-bromo??:head:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Which AI are u planning on using? 6-bromo??:head:
I actually just ordered some e-form. Just went the cheapest route (15 bucks). I do plan to use 6-bromo on cycle if I decide to run PP for my next cycle though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I actually just ordered some e-form. Just went the cheapest route (15 bucks). I do plan to use 6-bromo on cycle if I decide to run PP for my next cycle though.
I hear that, u can't beat E-form for $15.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Don't get discouraged on your weight bro...I only wish my post cycle therapy will go as good as yours!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lil update. Weight is holding steady at 219lbs. Good thing is that I am finally getting comfortable eating what I need to maintain this weight. So I will pry try to increase the food intake again shortly.

post cycle therapy is basically over but I still have a few more days of Sustain left so I'll continue to run it until its out. I have a Dr's appointment next week to go over a few things and pry get some bloodwork outta him.

I did notice yesterday that I am getting some small stretch marks on my chest....which is cool but not so cool if ya know what I mean. May have to pick up some Java lather.

E-form should be here shortly. Also just dropped a chunk of change on 35lbs of protein.

Next cycle I am contemplating these options either PP or superdrol. I really just wanna do a test cycle but I have to travel for work and I am not sure my roommates are down....especially with the recent crackdown. :rant:

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
119!:jaw: what kinda cardio you doin! jk

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeeeck. I friggin do that all the time. Forget about the 100lbs I carry in my pants. :rasp:
After seein that Avi I think I gained 100lbs in my pants. Big naturals right?