SUPERDROL NG + Mass Fx (Phase 1)

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to AX for Choosing me as a tester, probably issued more as a challenge regarding the spat I engaged with Phat Daddy (Dr.D) a little while ago. D and I have resolved all differences and seems like a very decent guy who is obviously as intelligent as anyone in this business. A little about me.

Height - 6'3"
Age - Old
Weight - As of today 218lbs
Bodyfat - Will add when tested, going to have a caliper test the machine at the gym gives me about 20 different readings.

Measurements - (coming later)

Chest -
Shoulders
Forearms
Arms
Thighs
Calves
Waist - 36

Exercise Routine
A modified DC routine where I perform the usual 3 set RP, then follow it with a reduced weight partial rep, rest pause set.

Other Supplements
Universal Storm
Fish Oil caps - 4 a day.
Ultra Peptide/Muscle Milk - 1 scoop MM CC + 1 scoop Chocolate Ultrapeptide is the best tasting shake I have ever had.
Muscle Link - Recover X (post workout only)
Sundown Ginseng - 4 caps a day
Sundown Gingo Bilboa - 5 caps daily
Dymatize - L-Carnitine - 6 caps daily, or 3 grams

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Warm Up
Leg Raises

Pull Ups

Hindu Squats

Behind Neck Pulldowns
160 x 8 x 5 x 3
130 x 9 x 8 (partial reps)

Cable Rows
160 x 9 x 7 x 6
130 x 10 x 8 (partial reps)

Hyper Extensions
17 x 16 x 10

EZ Curl Biceps Curls
90 x 7 x 3 x 2
60 x 6 x 7 (partial reps)

Isolation Curls
20's x 15 x 10 x 8

Crunches
3 sets of 25.

Thoughts
- Well this was the first day of SDNG and last day of IGF-2, and I took 2 SDng 30 minutes before along with 2 Mass FX, about 20 minutes into my workout I could definitely feel this working, they were not lying about that, you really can feel it from the first dose. To me the feeling was very similar to yohimbe because I became sweaty and warm but still felt a bit of chill and my nose was runny which happens every time I take yohimbe. However, it did not leave me as jittery like standard yohimbe products and the energy was a bit smoother but still resulted in some turtle dyck. Overall the energy was great during my workout and never let really dropped off. After reading some other logs I made sure to keep myself very well hydrated during my workout and this probably prevented any sides. I need to work on my timing with this product and it seems like I need to give it about 40 minutes before I workout. My workout went great, my energy levels are still elevated and mood is good.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice to see you, leonidas........ :thumbsup:

I am glad that the hatchets have been buried! :head:

Good luck, bro!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Box Squats (2 second pause on the box)
155 x 20
155 x 20
165 x 17
185 x 11 (ouch these sucked, my legs were killing me)

Step Ups
20 reps each leg x 3 sets

Cybex Leg Press
210 x 20
210 x 20
210 x 17

Calf Raises
100 x 20
100 x 20
100 x 20

Leg Raises
18, 16, 15

HyperExtension
18, 15

Thoughts
- Had my timing wit SDng a little better today, about 40 minutes preworkout with a little food seems to be good for me. Still had a runny nose from SDng and the warm chilled feeling. Head Up do not take this within 3 hours of bedtime or else you will never go to asleep, lucky for me it was a Saturday so I stayed up and watched bad movies but had this been a weekday it would have sucked the donkey ballz. Lots of sweat during the workout as well but overall a good workout with good energy.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad it worked out for you! :thumbsup:

We actually go a bit further and do not recommend this within 5-6 hours of bedtime.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
glad it worked out for you! :thumbsup:

We actually go a bit further and do not recommend this within 5-6 hours of bedtime.
probably a better guideline, the stuff gives pretty good energy. My GF asked me if i was rolling today cause I was grinning and grinding my teeth all afternoon. you should give out glowsticks with this:dance:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mace I have a bottle of AX Rebound XT that I have had sitting around for awhile, anyway to mix it in with my current stack of SDng, Mass FX and then the APCT. Just wanting to use all my AX stuff at one time you know.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to AX for Choosing me as a tester, probably issued more as a challenge regarding the spat I engaged with Phat Daddy (Dr.D) a little while ago. D and I have resolved all differences ...
Indeed my friend, all is new and old things are forgotten. :) I hope you like the SDng.

Glow stix.. that's a good one! I got a visual of an old SNL episode with Will Ferrell when I read that, lol. Might wanna chew gum for the first week while acclimating to the high energy reserve, helps with the bruxism and enhances metabolism too. I buy Trident by the box. :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mace I have a bottle of AX Rebound XT that I have had sitting around for awhile, anyway to mix it in with my current stack of SDng, Mass FX and then the APCT. Just wanting to use all my AX stuff at one time you know.
d? care to comment since you are here.............

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
d? care to comment since you are here.............
Bump on that, thanks for stopping by D, I appreciate it, especially with how I acted like a complete ass before. I guess it is the nasty lawyer side in me that likes to pick fights and then has trouble letting things go. That dispute has taught me a valuable lesson though in dealing with people and working out differences in a consructive manne,r rather than resorting to petty personal attacks. Again I apologize, and your graciousness and forgiveness are a testament to your good character, even though I still think Jesus is opposed to steroids. JK :rofl: :cheers:

Update: After my workout I was watching the US open and became inspried to go out and play tennis. I have never knew a human body could produce so much sweat. Yuck, but my energy levels were great, but I think my BP may have risen a little too much as my fingers looked like fat swollen sausages by the end of the first set. I won 6-3 by the way. We stopped after that, not enough sun light.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Leo,

Feel free to finish off the Rebound leftovers you have if you like. One cap at night, for example, shouldn't hurt anything and may have a nice contribution.

About the dispute we had, don't feel too bad. I didn't defend myself with much grace either. I seriously doubt that Jesus appreciated me presenting myself as a earthly ambassador of His, and then responding as poorly as I did (but I still think He has no problem with 'roids, necessarily speaking :p ) LOL! You're clearly a very bright individual and talented lawyer and I would certainly want you on my side with that same killer instinct. Honestly, you seem very just and logical by nature as well. It all serves you well, even your passion, and I am just thankful we were able to get to know each other better. Friends are risky because it hurts so badly if they betray us, but they are so much more enriching to our lives than enemies are! It is a risk that paid off with you, Leo. :)

Congrats on the court victory! I was never that ambidextrous when I played for fun, so only one of my forearms and hands would throb the next day, lol. Are your figures feeling better today and are you staying hydrated?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Leo,

Feel free to finish off the Rebound leftovers you have if you like. One cap at night, for example, shouldn't hurt anything and may have a nice contribution.

About the dispute we had, don't feel too bad. I didn't defend myself with much grace either. I seriously doubt that Jesus appreciated me presenting myself as a earthly ambassador of His, and then responding as poorly as I did (but I still think He has no problem with 'roids, necessarily speaking :p ) LOL! You're clearly a very bright individual and talented lawyer and I would certainly want you on my side with that same killer instinct. Honestly, you seem very just and logical by nature as well. It all serves you well, even your passion, and I am just thankful we were able to get to know each other better. Friends are risky because it hurts so badly if they betray us, but they are so much more enriching to our lives than enemies are! It is a risk that paid off with you, Leo. :)

Congrats on the court victory! I was never that ambidextrous when I played for fun, so only one of my forearms and hands would throb the next day, lol. Are your figures feeling better today and are you staying hydrated?
Thank you for the undeserved praise, you have taught me a important life lesson that I will not forget.

As far as the hydration goes, I went home and downed about 32oz's of water, and I probably should have drank more during my match, I just get caught up in things and forget to drink my fluids. That did seem to reduce the swelling, but I caution people to stay hydrated while on this, you will sweat twice as much during any activity that requires the slightest amount of exertion. Ohh yeah, don't wear any clothes that you do not want to end up a stinky, sweaty, mess.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day and I ain't doing jack.:twisted:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday I was supposed to go to the gym but I somehow injured my back yesterday as I was getting out of my car. I reached down to get my briefcase and I felt an excruciating stabbing pain right below my left shoulder blade, it honestly felt like someone had stabbed me through the back and the blade was sticking out through my chest. I doubled over in middle of street, crawled back into my car, and laid the seat all the way back and just laid down for over an hour until I could move again. The pain gradually dissipated and later in the evening I went to a massage therapist who worked on this gigantic knot for about 30 minutes. It feels much better today and I will try to make it to the gym today. Very strange occurrence. Also I in no way associate this with the Supredrol, just getting old.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With age comes wisdom - and odd injuries that seem to happen suddenly, then goes away (and trips to see Dr.JellyFinger - thank god I'm not there yet, lol)... I know what you mean bro

Take care of that back - hope you stay well

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
With age comes wisdom - and odd injuries that seem to happen suddenly, then goes away (and trips to see Dr.JellyFinger - thank god I'm not there yet, lol)... I know what you mean bro

Take care of that back - hope you stay well
I think it has to do with all the tennis that I have been playing lately, because I took about 2 months off, and then I started playing again almost everyday, happened on the same side I hold the racquet, so I suspect that has something do with it, I need to stretch more after playing. Feels pretty good today, just a slight pain so I may just try to work legs tonight.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday I was supposed to go to the gym but I somehow injured my back yesterday as I was getting out of my car. I reached down to get my briefcase and I felt an excruciating stabbing pain right below my left shoulder blade, it honestly felt like someone had stabbed me through the back and the blade was sticking out through my chest. I doubled over in middle of street, crawled back into my car, and laid the seat all the way back and just laid down for over an hour until I could move again. The pain gradually dissipated and later in the evening I went to a massage therapist who worked on this gigantic knot for about 30 minutes. It feels much better today and I will try to make it to the gym today. Very strange occurrence. Also I in no way associate this with the Supredrol, just getting old.
sounds like a similar thing as when a buddy collapsed a lung....if the pain continues, you may want to have it checked out by a doc!

GET BETTER, dude! :head:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a similar thing as when a buddy collapsed a lung....if the pain continues, you may want to have it checked out by a doc!

GET BETTER, dude! :head:
Thanks now I am scared, JK, but my chest did feel tight after it happened and it was a little difficult to breathe, but feels more like a pinched nerve or something, well I give it another day to heal completely, then off to the doctor, but I am still going to train tonight :good:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Thanks now I am scared, JK, but my chest did feel tight after it happened and it was a little difficult to breathe, but feels more like a pinched nerve or something, well I give it another day to heal completely, then off to the doctor, but I am still going to train tonight :good:
sounds like sciatica bro......Considering its the side you hold your racket it is probably the same side that takes most the impact when running and jumping around...... Just my .02worth

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Getting old sux! You can't even jump outta bed anymore. You gotta take a few minutes to "warm up", kinda like an old car in the winter, lol.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
The past couple of days we have experienced some of the most beautiful weather of the year. Absolutely perfect temperature, between 75-82 degrees, low humidity, and perfect blue skies. Honestly much to amazing to be inside a gym that does not have windows. So what did I do? I played an insane amount of tennis the past two days. Wed Night I played for about 3 hours, and tonight I played for about 2 hours. Ohh yean my back is doing much better now. The energy from this product continues to impress me, it still feels somewhat like yohimbe but it is not making me jittery or nervous, but I do get the chilled yet sweaty effect from it. There is a marked increase in my temper lately, which in tennis is a bad thing and I actually ended up throwing my racquet on more than one occasion on Wed, which has not happened in a couple of years. I was not even playing bad, but any mistake I made I became very agitated and at times really felt like I was having trouble controlling my emotions. At one point I actually felt like I might cry I was so frustrated and that felt unnatural as all hell because I have not cried in years much less over a tennis match, so something is going on hormonally. Today was much better and was 180 degree turnaround and I was in a great mood the entire time. I continue to experience a lowered libido, and at times my eyes appear to be very bloodshot which causes me some concern, but overall I feel pretty good on this most of time. Will keep everyone posted.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats too bad about throwing the raquet.

Glad your back is better! Enjoyt he weather, there isn't much more good weather ahead of us!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
September 14

Chest Workout
I decided to take it a little easier in the gym on account of the old back and stuck to machines, but overall I had a good workout.

Chest Press
120lbs x 10 x 8 x 6 x 6 (RP)

Incline Press
115 x 11 x 7 x 7 x 6 9RP)

Shoulder Press
70 x 8 x 7 x 6

Lateral Raises
50 x 10 x 7 x 5 (RP)

Chest Flyes
105 x 9 x 5 x 4

Seated Dip
135 x 9 x 6 x 5

Triceps Overhead Extension
80 x 12 x 8 x 6

Thoughts
- Energy levels are still good and I am gettting the timing down better. For me I need to take the SDNG about 1 hour before my workout and then my energy levels are great during my workout. Sweating is still increased and libido seems to be on the rise :thumbsup: after about a week of decline. Also, I have not taken this product after 5:00 PM and I am able to sleep now by about 12:00 AM so that is better. Eyes are still getting red during the day and they just feel really dried out. No temper issues and mood is still good.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Glad your back is feeling better bro :thumbsup:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Saturday (Sept 15th)

I threw caution to the wind and decided to try working out my back, I lightened the weights a bit and things went very well.

Pull Ups
12 Wide
9 Narrow
6 Wide
9 Narrow

Cable Rows
145 x 10 x 8 x 6

T-Bar rows
100 x 7(wide) x 5(Narrow) x 4(Wide) x 3(Narrow)

Behind Neck Pulldowns alternate with Narrow Grip Front Pulldowns
145 x 8(w) x7(N) x 4(w) x 6(N)

EZ Curl Biceps Curls
80 x 8(w) x 4(n) x 4(w) x 3(n)

Machine Curls
60 x 11 x 7 x 6

Thoughts - Very good workout no back pain and I performed this after playing soccer for two hours so my energy levels were fantastic the entire day. The Soccer was good because it has been some time since I have sprinted around like that and boy did I get winded. I am acclimating to the stims in this product and I can sleep at normal hours. The yohimbe has raised my BP some, but nothing too bad, but I should keep an eye on it as I am a bit sensitive to it. Libido has been good and morning wood present the past two days. Strength of wood has been mighty the past couple of days as well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how old are you? You do some pretty fun things in your "free time"

I coach soccer for my boy (8), and boy do I get things handed to me when I try to scrimmage with them! :lol: It is definately a GREAT WORKOUT!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
how old are you? You do some pretty fun things in your "free time"

I coach soccer for my boy (8), and boy do I get things handed to me when I try to scrimmage with them! :lol: It is definately a GREAT WORKOUT!
33 years young, I try to stay real active since I quit smoking. I used to be incredibly athletic through college but then everything went to hell and I developed a lovely drinking problem and smoked two packs of cigarettes a day. I quit smoking about 18 months ago and since then I have been trying to make up for lost time.

Workout update in the morning but I had an incredible workout tonight, pumps, energy, strength, endurance, everything was up tonight, I felt the best I have in about 2 months. Mass FX and SDNG is a nice combo. Zero complaints now as I have acclimated to the yohimbe.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Leg Workout

Squats
175 x 16
175 x 16
185 x 14
185 x 14
205 x 12
205 x 12

High Step Ups
30lbs x 20
30lbs x 20

Leg Extensions
100 x 15
100 x 13
100 x 12

Calf Raises
115 x 17
115 x 14
115 x 13

Stability Ball Crunches

Thoughts
- Great, Great, workout, energy levels were high, intensity was high, Endurance was inexhaustable, just a wonderful workout. Difficult to leave the gym, just feeling so good, it is days like these when I fall in love with lifting all over again. I was practically skipping to the car like a school boy after his first kiss.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
9-19-07

Chest workout

Push Ups
2 sets of 30

Bench Press
225 x 7
245 x 4
185 x 12 x 7 x 5 (Rest Paused)
135 x 15 x 10 (partial reps, rest paused)

Bicep Curls
35's x 9 x 7 x 5
20's x 9 x 7 x 7 (partial reps, rest paused)

Dips
15 x 10 x 5 (RP)

Hammer Decline BP
225 x 11 x 6 x 4 (RP)
185 x 10 x 8 x 7 (Partials, Rest paused)

Upright Rows
80 x 10 x 5 x 3 (RP)
50 x 15 x 12 x 10 (partials, RP)

Calf Raises
125 x 12 x 8 x 6 (RP)
90 x 13 x 10 x 10 (partials, rest paused)

Leg Raises
100 (not at once in several sets)

Thoughts
- This has been my best chest workout in over a month, great workout again, I think these things are really starting to kick in. Strenght, endurance, intensity were all excellent tonight. I think I am becoming somewhat accustomed to the energy of SDNG which makes me a little sad because I like the crazy intensity that it initially gave me, but energy is still very good. Libido is slightly elevated from before and Turtle **** is no more as I have adjusted to the yohimbe. Eyes are no longer bloodshot after ingestion, but facial wrinkles do seem to be increasing a bit as this stuff dries me out so I need to be mindful of water intake and stay hydrated.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Are you really that surprised though? I mean just look how ripped he is in his avatar! I would not mess with that Leo dude. :p
Sonny Chiba is one mad mofo, not to be messed with. Man I love his old "Street Fighter" Movies, if you have never seen them, get to the video store now. Also, for those unfamiliar with Sonny Chiba, he played Hatori Hanzo (the sword maker) in the Kill Bill movies.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Deadlifts
135 x 15
135 x 15
225 x 10
235 x 8
315 x 6
335 x 3 (Personal Best)

Machine Leg Press
210 x 20
230 x 15
230 x 15

Lying Leg Curls
100 x 10 x 6 x 4

REverse Hyper Extensions

Thoughts
- Did not have time for a long workout but it was a very good one. I do appear to be leaning out a tad which is always good. Energy levels during the day are good and mood is still improved.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
Hi Whitedevil:
Thanks for your log..l learn a lot from it.I will run the same stack as yours(SDNG+MF) can you give me some advice for support supplement to overcome the cons? do u have sleeping trouble while on this stack?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dave, as long as you dose about 5-6 hours before bed, yous hould be fine with the sleep issues......

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
thank u Mace . i am going to run SDNG MF and Trisorbagen next week. Should be a good stack!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
dave, as long as you dose about 5-6 hours before bed, yous hould be fine with the sleep issues......
For me it is best to avoid within 6 hours of bedtime, other than that no other support supps are necessary. Thanks for dropping by.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
For me it is best to avoid within 6 hours of bedtime, other than that no other support supps are necessary. Thanks for dropping by.
thanks for ur advice, cuz i read a lot of people called "insomniac group" disscuss to get a sleep aid on other SDNG log. Do they take SDNG within 6 hours before bed time?
thank you again

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people are hit harder by that than others too. I can have a 16oz cup of coffee and go to sleep an hour later..