SUPERDROL NG + Mass Fx (Phase 1)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I have discovered as of late that my body seems to grow better using higher reps instead of the 6-8 range. I am pretty tall and whenever I have read interviews with tall boybuilders they always mention how they experienced better growth at high rep ranges. Sure enough high reps = more growth for me.
    Has to do with the focal point on tall guys and people with long arms. It's much different with short guys such that heavy, low rep sets are much more efficient for them.

2. September 25

Chest Workout

Bench Press
    135 x 15 x 2 sets (Warm Up)
    225 x 8 (+1rep)
    245 x 5 (+1rep)
    195 x 12 x 6 x 5 (+10lbs)
    155 x 10 (partial reps)
    155 x 10 (partial reps)

Hammer Incline Bench
    185 x 8 x 5 x 3
    145 x 10 (partial reps)
    145 x 10 (partial reps)

Decline Hammer Bench
    235 x 11 x 7 x 5 (+10lbs + 2reps)
    185 x 10 (partials)
    185 x 10 (partials)

Upright Rows
    90 x 10 x 6 x 5 (+10lbs + 2reps)
    70 x 10 partials
    70 x 10 partials

Hammer Shoulder Press
    90lbs x 13 x 9 x 6 x 5

Side Lateral Raises
    25's x 8 x 4 x 2
    15's x 12 (partial reps)
    15's x 12 (partial reps)

- I need to clarify that not everything in red is a personal record but just an improvement from my last workout. Some of these are just me regaining some strength I have lost in certain movements and some to overtraining. However, my strength is improving rapidly and some lifts are headed for personal best. Also, my rep scheme has changed a bit, but I have a strong feeling that at the end of this I am going to set max records in all my big three lifts, Bench, Squat, and Deadlift. My strength is improving everyworkout and I am feeling the best in my lifts as I have in a long time. The only other time my strength has been this good was when I was running a stack from MST, but it appears that I am headed to break all my lifts from that stack. Everything is going great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Has to do with the focal point on tall guys and people with long arms. It's much different with short guys such that heavy, low rep sets are much more efficient for them.
    Thanks D, that makes a lot of sense, I wish someone had talked about this, maybe I need to write an article about lifting for people over 6 feet tall. It does seem that many bodybuilders are well below six feet, and training styles seem more beneficial for more compact body structures.

4. Off day, just chillin and relaxin.

5. Bro, your breaking Pr after PR! Right on
  6. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Off day, just chillin and relaxin.
    So doin the x-factor dance after this on bb eh?
    Animis Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    So doin the x-factor dance after this on bb eh?
    I have hit the jackpot lately, I must be doing something right. Fate has been smiling on me lately, even my business has been picking up pretty dramatically these past few weeks.

going into business for oneself is the scariest thing I have ever done. I am probably going to make my own generic SDNG and only take preworkout and see how the energy compares to SDNG which for me is excellent.
  8. Never enough

I got the x-factor + sdng (instead of mass-fx) here
    Animis Rep
  9. September 28

18 (w) x 13 (n) x 9 (w) x 11 (n) (+6 reps)

Cable Rows
    160 x 11 x 9 x 7 (+3 reps)

T-Bar Rows
    100 x 12 x 9 x 7 (+8 reps)

Behind Neck Pulldowns
    150 x 10(w) x 9(n) x 6(w) x 8(n) (+7 reps)

Seated Dips
    165x 16 x 11 x 9 x 8 (+30lbs -9reps)

Rope pulldowns
    150 x 13 x 7 x 6 (+6 reps)

Seated Calf Raises
    115 x 19 x 15 x 13

- Another great workout, the reps just kept coming out and I was almost sad to leave the gym. The SDNG is losing some of the intensity as I just feel pretty normal when I take it now and am not noticing the intensity so I think that this needs to be cycled and maybe even alternated days between use. That being said there is not much to complain about because the lifts are getting easier and my body is leaning out. Somehow I have managed to pick up 5 pounds somewhere but I also drank a copious amount of water today. I am feeling good, no sleep issues anymore, mood still good, libido is slightly raised.

10. Muscle is more dense than fat as you know, so you can "lean out" and still put on weight at the same time with good training, or it could be some water weight if you've been making an effort to rehydrate.

I'm glad to see you're still enjoying it and adding reps!
  11. september 28

Hack Squats
    90 x 20
    110 x 20
    140 x 17
    160 x 15
    180 x 10
    160 x 15
    140 x 12
    90 x 20

Biceps Curls
    20's x 30
    25's x 25
    30's x 15
    45's x 10

Preacher Curl
    20 x 20
    20's x 20

- Another good workout, ran out of steam at the end of the workout and feeling a bit tired today but overall still good. update again later.

12. October 1
    Chest workout

Bench Press
    135 x 20
    135 x 20
    225 x 9 (+1 rep)
    255 x 4 (+10lbs -1rep)
    205 x 10 x 5 x 3 (Rest Paused +10lbs -5reps)

Hammer Incline
    185 x 9 x 6 x 3 (+3reps)

Hammer Decline
    245 x 10 x 5 x 4 (+10lbs -4reps)

Upright Rows
    100 x 10 x 5 x 4 (+2lbs -2reps)

Hammer Shoulder Press
    120 x 9 x 5 x 4 (+30lbs -10reps, not good comparison as I upped the weight considerably)

Side Lateral Raises
    25's x 9 x 5 x 3 (+3 reps)

- Another good workout, strength is still on the rise and this stack has helped me get my gains going again. I have about a week left as I have not taken 4 of the SDNG on most days. I have finally adjusted to the yohimbe and caffeine and now I can take two caps at a time and still sleep at a normal hour. Libido has tapered off a bit and energy levels have done the same. Overall sense of well being is still elevated. Good stuff

13. Looks good Bro

15. October 2nd

135 x 10
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 5
    315 x 7 (+1rep)
    345 x 3 (+10lbs)
    355 x 2 (personal record)

Lying Leg Curl
    100 x 11 x 6 x 4

Cybex Leg Press
    250 x 17 x 11 x 5 (+20lbs)

Calf Raises
    115 x 20 toes straight
    115 x 20 Toes out
    115 x 20 toes straight
    115 x 20 toes in.

Thoughts - Weights are up yet again, the strength gains have been excellent, the mood improvement is still present. The energy levels are dissipating but that is to be expected taking this amount of stims everyday. I am taking the full four pills ED now, but there is still no crash. Libido was low today and I did experience a complete crash this afternoon about 3:00 PM and slept until 4:00. I think it was a rebound effect from the brutal day at court I had the day before that just left me mentally exhausted.

16. I finally got to catch up on your log now that the Olympia is over. Thanks for taking the effort for a fair and balanced log.

17. Off day, tired again, I slept from 2-3:30 today and just felt exhausted. I think I may be pushing it a bit much lately so I am going to take tomorrow off as well and just try to recuperate a bit.

18. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Off day, tired again, I slept from 2-3:30 today and just felt exhausted. I think I may be pushing it a bit much lately so I am going to take tomorrow off as well and just try to recuperate a bit.
    It's easy to over train when your excited and progressive, like your log indicates. A rest can really help alright.

19. any gains?
  20. Friday 10/05 Saturaday 10/06

Back Workout
    Pull Ups
    19 x 17 x 9 x 10 (alternating between medium and narrow grip)

Cable Rows
    175 x 8 x 5 x 4

Behind Neck Pulldowns
    157.5 x 10 x 6 x 4

Hammer Shoulder Press
    140 x 12 x 5 x 3

Upright Rows
    100 x 11 x 5 x 4

Seated Dips
    180 x 13 x 9 x 5

Rope Pulldowns tricep
    150 x 12 x 8 x 3

Good workout last night. I am feeling better so the break definitely helped. Energy levels are good today but libido has taken a drop over the past few days. Strength was good during my workout and endurance was solid. The intense sweating that I was experiencing previously has ceased.

Today - This morning I was wiped out but I decided to play soccer anyway and once I started my energy levels were great and I felt like I could play all day. Feeling pretty good now.

21. when does your sdng run out?

22. It's great to see these results. I'm about to start the same stack.

23. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    when does your sdng run out?
    I still have two more days left. I should be able to squeeze another workout in.

24. how much weight have you gained? what much did ur bench squat dead go up?

25. Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    I still have two more days left. I should be able to squeeze another workout in.
    It doesn't hurt to do a fast ramp down. For example, if you'd been taking 3caps/day, on the last 2 days you might consider 2,1 just for a smoother transition into "offness".

Hope you're doing well my friend, this log was great and provided some stellar info! Nice improvements too, you really got the most of it.

26. Leg workout

Squat Machine (regular squats have left my hips really sore the past few times so I tried the squat machine today)
    205 x 17
    205 x 16
    205 x 17
    205 x 17 x 6 x 3

These really hit my quads and hams much better than regular squats. My quads were burning at the end of these sets and I had a great pump in my legs.

Lying Leg curls
    110 x 11 x 7 x 4 (+10lbs)

Cybex Leg Press
    250 x 18 x 9 x 5 (Up 3 reps + I performed this at the end of my workout instead of the beginning so this gain was actually pretty impressive)

Standing Calf Raises
    115 x 25 (+5 reps)
    115 x 20
    115 x 25
    115 x 20
    alternating between toes facing forward and toes facing out.

- another good workout. Honestly since about one week into these products i have not had a bad workout, I have improved on every lift on each successive workout, which is excellent. Libido has still been a bit lower than i like but that tends to be a side effect with ATD.
  27. October 9

Chest Workout

Bench Press
    2 warm up sets
    225 x 10 (+1 rep)
    275 x 1
    285 x 1 (+10 lbs Personal record)
    295 x 1 (+20lbs all new Personal Bench Press Record):bb3:
    205 x 12 x 6 x 4 (+2 reps)

Hammer Incline Bench Press
    205 x 10 x 5 x 3 (+10lbs)

Decline Hammer Bench
    285 x 8 x 5 x 3

Biceps Curls
    27.5's x 17 x 9 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 3 (10 second breaks between sets, varied arm postion from outside, to inside, to hammer, this fries my bis and I love performing biceps like this)

Leg Raises - 100 reps

Stretching - 10 minutes

- Set some big numbers yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled about this. I should have just gone for 300 on the bench but I was performing it without a spotter and doubt crept in my head and then would not leave but still a 20lbs jump is huge. My strength was just off the charts yesterday. Also today is my last day on both products and it is an off day so this is going to be one of my last entries. I will write a final review in the next couple of days.
  28. Final Review

Pictures are up at, I am trying to figure out how to put them on here.
    I am not going to go through here and look up how much each of my lifts went up, but I think the pictures speak for themselves. My diet really did not change much while using this product, but I added about 5 pounds, and while I did not have my bodyfat tested it looks like it dropped. I know I fit into some pants better than I did before

Now to the review. Overall I really enjoyed this combo once my body acclimated to the yohimbe. The energy was intense but I never felt a crash afterwards, just great energy for most of the day. The energizing effect diminished towards the end of the log, but overall I was pretty pleased with this aspect of the product. My mood tended to be elevated and upbeat but I did experience somewhat of a lowered libido, which returned to normal after I discontinued SDNG. Now it was not a dramatic drop but it was noticeable but nothing that I was concerned about.

The strength gains on this combo were terrific, I hit several personal records in both my bench press and deadlift, but overall, the strength gains were great. In the gym I would sweat like a Klansman at a DMX concert, but this was an effect I enjoyed. The focus and endurance aspects were good as well.

I am not sure what benefits to attribute to what product as I was running Mass FX and Superdrol NG, but as a combo this stack was superb. I wish the price of the two was a bit cheaper and I would definitely run this again, but there are so many products I want to try out I may wait a bit. I am also going to attempt to formulate my own SDNG with DHEA, ATD, Yohimbe, etc and see how it works out, but from some preliminary experiments using VPX redline + ATD + DHEA the results have fallen short of SDNG.

Talk all the **** you want about this product (I agree the marketing is a bit of a problem) but overall this is a damn good formulation for an older gentleman such as myself and when combined with MassFX, really helped get me over a hump in my training and produced some very noticeable gains.
  29. After Pictures

[attach][attach][attach]Name:  10-24-07 pictures 032.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  497.3 KB[/attach][/attach][/attach]
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass-FX + Superdrol NG = insomnia?
    By Grote Bink in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:44 AM
  2. superdrol ng/ mass fx
    By gene98 in forum Anabolics