Bludevil's Superdrol NG Run

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Yep, born and raised. Live in Asheboro (Home of the NC Zoo).
    Charlotte here. Does your sn mean you're a Blue Devils fan as well?

2. I'm from the Raleigh area.

nice
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Charlotte here. Does your sn mean you're a Blue Devils fan as well?
    You got me. Huge Duke fan (even football too)

I'm a software analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Research Triangle Park (RTP).

4. Nice, I do IT in North Raleigh (Six Forks Area)

5. Quote Originally Posted by animalkrack3r View Post
    Nice, I do IT in North Raleigh (Six Forks Area)
    cool, nice to know their's some fellow AM members close by.

6. Day 13

No w/o, sat on the couch and watched football all day.

Day 14

Power week

Chest & Biceps

Bench Press - 3 sets of 6 at 250
    Incline DB Fly - 3 sets of 6 at 75
    Seated Machine BP - 2 sets of 6 at 255

BB Curl - 2 sets of 6 at 130
    Preacher Curl - 2 sets of 6 at 125
    Hammer Curl - 1 set of 6 at 75

Workout went extremely well. Felt like I was hitting on all cylinders today. Strength, focus and energy were their. For the 1st time since taking SDNG, I had the alpha-male mentality. Felt like a beast in the gym. I wouldn't allow myself not to hit all the sets/reps. This is the 2 week mark for SDNG, so hopefully I'll start pushing past my plateu's.

7. Day 15

Power Week

Back & Triceps

Sumo Deadlifts - 3 sets of 6/5/4 at 345
    Bentover Rows - 3 sets of 6 at 190
    Weighted Pullups - 2 sets of 6 at BW+20
    Suitcases - 2 sets of 6 at 105

CG Bench Press - 2 sets of 6 at 225
    Skull Crushers - 2 sets of 6 at 115
    Single Cable Extensions - 1 set of 6 at 35

Everything went well with w/o except DL's. I kept losing my grip. It was frustrating because I had the strength to pull for all 6 reps but grip just kept giving out after 1st set. I'm going to have to invest in some wrist straps because my grip isn't strong enough when I start pulling heavier weights.

Almost forgot, weight as of this morning was 201.5. That's a 1.5lb decrease since the 20th. My weight seems to be fluctuationg between 200 - 205.

8. must be nice to be pulling so much wieght that your grip can't keep up..........i want to have that problem!

9. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    must be nice to be pulling so much wieght that your grip can't keep up..........i want to have that problem!
    I think I need to start doing some forearm exercises. It really pee'd me off that I couldn't get all reps.

Reflecting on the above statement, maybe I should revisit my forearm exercises I done when I was a teenager.

10. Day 16

Well it finally happened. My wife and kids have been sick the last 2 weeks and I guess they finally got the best of me. Woke up this morning with stuffy head and itchy throat. My usual plan of attack for training while sick is cardio and light lifting.

Today I chose to do 30 minutes of low intensity cardio on the treadmill (incline 3, speed 3.5). Didn't take but 3 caps of SDNG today because I didn't want to waste taking 2 caps for a LI cardio w/o. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, but if not I'm going to do some light shoulder work.
    •   

11. Start the zinc lozenges right now!

http://www.sundownnutrition.com/prod...c=030768009434

This brand is the best working and less nasty tasting of any I've ever found. Really fast relief.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Start the zinc lozenges right now!

http://www.sundownnutrition.com/prod...c=030768009434

This brand is the best working and less nasty tasting of any I've ever found. Really fast relief.
    Thanks for the tip D, lozenges already been purchased.

By the way, thanks for dropping in.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Thanks for the tip D, lozenges already been purchased.

By the way, thanks for dropping in.
    I pray you get well soon my friend. If it's any consolation, DHEA is a strong immune booster.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I pray you get well soon my friend. If it's any consolation, DHEA is a strong immune booster.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

15. Day 17

Shoulders

Standing BB Press - 3 sets of 8 at 85
    BB Upright Rows - 3 sets of 6 at 85
    DB Lateral Raise 2 sets of 8 at 20

20 mintues of LI cardio on tready

Because I'm feeling under the weather, I took it light on weights today. Basically cut the weight in half. I did manage to lower rest intervals due to decreased weight which allowed me to do some cardio.

Just as a side note - regarding SDNG, is that it helps to clear my nasal passages. My head is pretty stuffy, but after taking SDNG (2 caps especially) it seems to loosen the mucous up and I can breathe a little better.

16. NG = Nasal deconGestant

17. BD my sinus are all messed up also. Try some mucinex. I'm not brave enough to try my usual sudafed, combined with the SDng I probably not get any sleep for a week.

18. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    BD my sinus are all messed up also. Try some mucinex. I'm not brave enough to try my usual sudafed, combined with the SDng I probably not get any sleep for a week.
    Agreed, I've laid low on the sudafed this time around. I think I have some Mucinex. I'll start taking it this weekend.
  19. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Agreed, I've laid low on the sudafed this time around. I think I have some Mucinex. I'll start taking it this weekend.
    bizarre tidbit, mucinex is one of the few decongestants that are safe for pregnant women to take.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    bizarre tidbit, mucinex is one of the few decongestants that are safe for pregnant women to take.
    LOL, I bet your great on game shows with your vast range of knowledge.

21. Day 18

Cardio - 1 hour of full court bball.

Despite being under the weather, I decided to go play some ball. I had really good energy and endurance. Thoroughly enjoyed myself as I was having one of those days where you feel like you can't miss. Played 3 games and I led our team in scoring all 3 games.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    You got me. Huge Duke fan (even football too)
    Same here bro, I've been a HUGE Duke fan for as long as I can remember. Yes, even football!

23. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Same here bro, I've been a HUGE Duke fan for as long as I can remember. Yes, even football!
    LOL, I thought I was the only one. Glad to hear their's at least 2 football fans.

24. think youa re gonna pull out the win this week, devil!

25. Well, it's hopeful right now unless your guys have a big game tonight.

26. Just some items to note - We had a health fair today at work and I got a couple of things checked out. Overall, everything looked good.
    Height - 6'0
    Weight - 203
    BP - 120/62
    BF% - 16.6 (little higher than I'd hope considering I was at 9% in June. Can you day Dirty Bulk)
    Total Cholesterol - 189
    HDL - 47
    Pulse - 60

These numbers were taken about 2 hours after popping 1 SDNG in the morning.

27. looks solid!

28. Day 19 & 20

Off days, also only took 1 SDNG for each day. Saturday my wife wanted to go to some festival and promised we'd only be gone for a few hours so I didn't take any pills with me. Needless to say we didn't get back till nighttime and it was to late to take any. Yesterday's was on me though. Got caught in football and just how awful the Carolina Panthers looked that I lost track of time. I looked up and it was 7pm. At least they were off days.

Day 21

Shock week (60 second rest intervals)

Chest and Biceps

Cable xovers superset with Incline BB Press - 2 sets of 45/180 at 10 reps each
    Incline Flys superset with Dips - 1 set of 80/75 at 10/8 reps
    Dropset - Machine BP - 10 reps at 225, drop 8 reps at 200, drop 8 reps at 175.

EZ Bar curl superset with CG chins - 1 set of 100/BW+8 at 10/8 reps
    Preacher curl superset with reverse db curls - 1 set of 80/50 at 10 reps each
    Dropset - Cable Single arm curl 10 reps at 35, drop 8 reps at 30.

Pump in arms were intense. Energy was good but seemed to lack strength today. Everything just felt heavy. I attribute to lack of sleep last night as I had some bedtime cardio with the wife and only got about 4 hours sleep.

29. Day 22

Shock Week - Back & Triceps

Pullover superset with WG Pulldowns - 2 sets of 100/lvl 12 at 10/10 reps
    Stiff Arm pulldown superset with reverse grip bent rows - 1 set of lvl 5/170 at reps of 10
    Dropset - Seated Rows - 140/130/120 at 8 reps each

Pushdown superset with CG Bench Press - 1 set of 70/210 at 10 reps each
    Reverse Grip Pulldown superset with DB Overhead Extension - 1 set of 65/80 at 10 reps each
    Dropset - Weighted Dips - BW+70, BW+60 at 8 reps each

W/O was pretty good today. For some reason energy wasn't as noticable today as it has been in the past. Not sure if it's my body getting accustomed to the stims in SDNG or other outside factors. I can't complain though as I went up on all lifts.

30. nice pushdown weight!

must have killer tris

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:30 AM
  2. Superdrol ng??
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:21 PM