Bludevil's Superdrol NG Run

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. 9/18 - No workout today. Had to get 2 fillings replaced at the dentist today, so that took away my workout time. I'll probably do some pushups and situps tonight just so I can say I done something today. Everything is all good with SDNG.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    9/18 - No workout today. Had to get 2 fillings replaced at the dentist today, so that took away my workout time. I'll probably do some pushups and situps tonight just so I can say I done something today. Everything is all good with SDNG.
    Replaceing those fillings didnt have anything to do with grinding your teeth did it...? My wife says that since i started the SDNG I have been grinding my teeth every night She wont even sleep in the room anymore.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Replaceing those fillings didnt have anything to do with grinding your teeth did it...? My wife says that since i started the SDNG I have been grinding my teeth every night She wont even sleep in the room anymore.
    LOL, I couldn't tell ya. Truth be told, I have a 4 and 2 year old that climb into the bed with us every night. Most of the time they push me out of the bed within a couple of hours and I end up sleeping in their bed. I may have slept with my wife throughout the night twice in the last 2 weeks.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    LOL, I couldn't tell ya. Truth be told, I have a 4 and 2 year old that climb into the bed with us every night. Most of the time they push me out of the bed within a couple of hours and I end up sleeping in their bed. I may have slept with my wife throughout the night twice in the last 2 weeks.
    that SUCKS! no wonder your libido crashed!
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Kids themselves often are one of the most perfect forms of birth control
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Kids themselves often are one of the most perfect forms of birth control
    AMEN

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    that SUCKS! no wonder your libido crashed!
    Yeah, right now we have to sneak around and get quickies in whenever we get a chance

  8. 9/19 - Rep Range - DAY 9
    Back & Triceps

    CG Weighted Chin 2x8/8 at BW + 30lbs
    Machine Row 2x10/10 at 155
    DB Row 2x12/12 at 90
    Pullover 2x15/15 at 95


    Tri's
    CG Bench Press 2x8/8 at 215
    Pushdown 2x10/10 at 75
    Kickbacks 2x12/12 at 35

    Another quality w/o. Nothing new to report, energy, focus and pump were all good.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Just because I'm mentally incompetent, can you either include the numbered day you are up to, or maybe at least when you hit the next full week say "week 3" or whatever it is
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Just because I'm mentally incompetent, can you either include the numbered day you are up to, or maybe at least when you hit the next full week say "week 3" or whatever it is
    Day 9 just for you. Good point, I'll start posting the day in future posts.

  11. nice log bludevil.. im anxious to see how sdng works out for u.. im comin up on the end of week 2 of hyperdrol x2 myself and im not sure what i think about it quite yet

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bo118 View Post
    nice log bludevil.. im anxious to see how sdng works out for u.. im comin up on the end of week 2 of hyperdrol x2 myself and im not sure what i think about it quite yet
    Thanks for jumping in bo118, good luck with hyperdrol x2.

  13. Day 10

    9/20 - Rep Range

    Shoulders / Abs

    Today had to be a quick w/o because I had meetings all day.

    Single Arm DB Press 2x8/8 - 60
    BB Shrugs - 2x10/10 - 190
    Cable Side Lateral - 2x12/12 - 15

    200 reps of various ab exercises.

    Was in a hurry at the gym today due to meetings and was rushing through my w/o. Much to my surprise, I was never fatigued from the short rest intervals. While bulking I've been giving myself roughly 2 minute RI's, but today I was doing 30 seconds to 1 minute RI's and was still ready for more. I finished so fast that I even had time to throw in 10 minutes on the tready (which I almost never do, but felt guilty because of the pizza I ate for lunch).

    If I had to judge right now, I would say SDNG is more of a pre-w/o stimulant rather than a muscle builder. I just finished a bottle of RPM before starting this cycle and that's what I would compare SDNG too. For me, they've treated me basically the same except I don't have a crash on SDNG (I crashed on RPM) but I had better wood on RPM (no random wood on SDNG).

    But I must hold judgement on SDNG as far as strength goes at this point because I'm not even half-way through the bottle yet. I wasn't expecting to see any strength gains until the beginning of the 3rd week.

    Forgot to add - weight as of this morning - 203 (that's a 4lb increase since 9/14)

  14. DAY 11

    Off day. I volunteerd for Habitat for Humanity today. While I didn't work at my actual job, believe me I worked today. Forgot how easy I have it. Painted ceilings and walls all day. The best part of the day is when they gave me the caulking gun and I got the caulk the doors. Was completely give out by the end of the day. We did get the inside of 2 houses painted.

    Everything steady-go for SDNG.

  15. GREAT contribution to your community!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    GREAT contribution to your community!
    Thanks, although I was exhausted at the end of the day, I did have a since of joy inside.

    The specific house I worked in was for a family from Sudan with 6 children. Couldn't even start to give you their name as it was about 20 syllables.
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    habitat for humanity is a great thing. My company sponsors at least 1 whole home a year, buts its always in california near the corporate HQ, so I can't volunteer for it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. Day 12

    No workout, except for my weekly 1 hour (push mower) cardio.

  19. BD, do you live in carolina?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    BD, do you live in carolina?
    Yep, born and raised. Live in Asheboro (Home of the NC Zoo).

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Yep, born and raised. Live in Asheboro (Home of the NC Zoo).
    Charlotte here. Does your sn mean you're a Blue Devils fan as well?

  22. I'm from the Raleigh area.

    nice

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Charlotte here. Does your sn mean you're a Blue Devils fan as well?
    You got me. Huge Duke fan (even football too)

    I'm a software analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Research Triangle Park (RTP).

  24. Nice, I do IT in North Raleigh (Six Forks Area)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by animalkrack3r View Post
    Nice, I do IT in North Raleigh (Six Forks Area)
    cool, nice to know their's some fellow AM members close by.

  26. Day 13

    No w/o, sat on the couch and watched football all day.

    Day 14

    Power week

    Chest & Biceps

    Bench Press - 3 sets of 6 at 250
    Incline DB Fly - 3 sets of 6 at 75
    Seated Machine BP - 2 sets of 6 at 255

    BB Curl - 2 sets of 6 at 130
    Preacher Curl - 2 sets of 6 at 125
    Hammer Curl - 1 set of 6 at 75

    Workout went extremely well. Felt like I was hitting on all cylinders today. Strength, focus and energy were their. For the 1st time since taking SDNG, I had the alpha-male mentality. Felt like a beast in the gym. I wouldn't allow myself not to hit all the sets/reps. This is the 2 week mark for SDNG, so hopefully I'll start pushing past my plateu's.

  27. Day 15

    Power Week

    Back & Triceps

    Sumo Deadlifts - 3 sets of 6/5/4 at 345
    Bentover Rows - 3 sets of 6 at 190
    Weighted Pullups - 2 sets of 6 at BW+20
    Suitcases - 2 sets of 6 at 105

    CG Bench Press - 2 sets of 6 at 225
    Skull Crushers - 2 sets of 6 at 115
    Single Cable Extensions - 1 set of 6 at 35

    Everything went well with w/o except DL's. I kept losing my grip. It was frustrating because I had the strength to pull for all 6 reps but grip just kept giving out after 1st set. I'm going to have to invest in some wrist straps because my grip isn't strong enough when I start pulling heavier weights.

    Almost forgot, weight as of this morning was 201.5. That's a 1.5lb decrease since the 20th. My weight seems to be fluctuationg between 200 - 205.

  28. must be nice to be pulling so much wieght that your grip can't keep up..........i want to have that problem!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    must be nice to be pulling so much wieght that your grip can't keep up..........i want to have that problem!
    I think I need to start doing some forearm exercises. It really pee'd me off that I couldn't get all reps.

    Reflecting on the above statement, maybe I should revisit my forearm exercises I done when I was a teenager.

  30. Day 16

    Well it finally happened. My wife and kids have been sick the last 2 weeks and I guess they finally got the best of me. Woke up this morning with stuffy head and itchy throat. My usual plan of attack for training while sick is cardio and light lifting.

    Today I chose to do 30 minutes of low intensity cardio on the treadmill (incline 3, speed 3.5). Didn't take but 3 caps of SDNG today because I didn't want to waste taking 2 caps for a LI cardio w/o. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, but if not I'm going to do some light shoulder work.

  31. Start the zinc lozenges right now!

    http://www.sundownnutrition.com/prod...c=030768009434

    This brand is the best working and less nasty tasting of any I've ever found. Really fast relief.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Start the zinc lozenges right now!

    http://www.sundownnutrition.com/prod...c=030768009434

    This brand is the best working and less nasty tasting of any I've ever found. Really fast relief.
    Thanks for the tip D, lozenges already been purchased.

    By the way, thanks for dropping in.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Thanks for the tip D, lozenges already been purchased.

    By the way, thanks for dropping in.
    I pray you get well soon my friend. If it's any consolation, DHEA is a strong immune booster.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I pray you get well soon my friend. If it's any consolation, DHEA is a strong immune booster.

    Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated.

  35. Day 17

    Shoulders

    Standing BB Press - 3 sets of 8 at 85
    BB Upright Rows - 3 sets of 6 at 85
    DB Lateral Raise 2 sets of 8 at 20

    20 mintues of LI cardio on tready

    Because I'm feeling under the weather, I took it light on weights today. Basically cut the weight in half. I did manage to lower rest intervals due to decreased weight which allowed me to do some cardio.

    Just as a side note - regarding SDNG, is that it helps to clear my nasal passages. My head is pretty stuffy, but after taking SDNG (2 caps especially) it seems to loosen the mucous up and I can breathe a little better.

  36. NG = Nasal deconGestant

  37. BD my sinus are all messed up also. Try some mucinex. I'm not brave enough to try my usual sudafed, combined with the SDng I probably not get any sleep for a week.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    BD my sinus are all messed up also. Try some mucinex. I'm not brave enough to try my usual sudafed, combined with the SDng I probably not get any sleep for a week.
    Agreed, I've laid low on the sudafed this time around. I think I have some Mucinex. I'll start taking it this weekend.
  39. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Agreed, I've laid low on the sudafed this time around. I think I have some Mucinex. I'll start taking it this weekend.
    bizarre tidbit, mucinex is one of the few decongestants that are safe for pregnant women to take.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  40. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    bizarre tidbit, mucinex is one of the few decongestants that are safe for pregnant women to take.
    LOL, I bet your great on game shows with your vast range of knowledge.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:30 AM
  2. Superdrol ng??
    By animalkrack3r in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in