3clipseGT and SuperdrolNG a powerful love story!(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    sweet i'm not the only one! i was wondering that too cause after the initial testing i was thinking of trying 6 caps/day!
    I agree i wanna try 6caps/day.....love the effect i get from the 2 cap individual dose.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I agree i wanna try 6caps/day.....love the effect i get from the 2 cap individual dose.
    yup me too i wanted to try 2caps 3x/day! :bb3:
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    damn - 6 caps a day. i'm thinking about going down to 3 because i'm getting such a stim out of it
    I really don't get an overwhelming stim effect.....more of an overall bliss with decent aggression and pumps. It just goes to show you though how we all respond differently to supplements/AAS.

Legendary

4. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    yup me too i wanted to try 2caps 3x/day! :bb3:
    For sho

Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    you guys are as bad as me!

Now, you know why i punish myself by taking double, triple the doses, with food, without food and all sorts of crazy ways I can think of...................ITS SO I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF GUYS LIKE YOU THAT WANNA DO IT, TOO! LMAO!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post

Now, you know why i punish myself by taking double, triple the doses, with food, without food and all sorts of crazy ways I can think of...................ITS SO I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF GUYS LIKE YOU THAT WANNA DO IT, TOO! LMAO!
    Great minds think alike my friend

Legendary

7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post

soooooooooooooooo thats a yes then?!?!?!?!?!

8. Day 6

Ok guys libido is still up a good amount and the mild stim effect is nice. I really enjoyed the 3 PWO and will most likely do that again tonight.

Mirror impretions tell me im looking fuller, more vascular without any additional fat gain, actualy maybe a little leaner actualy.

Tonights going to be chest so ill report back later with my findings!

9. Ok guys tonight was chest!

Stepped on the scale and im weighin in at around 192lbs or so. Like i said i seem to be leaner. Im looking much fuller though and vascularity is rediculous. My strength seems to be coming back nicely from where it fell off when stopped my bulk and went into a huge cut because i had gotten a tad to fat but my strength is picking up nicely.

Also 3 caps before workout is the SH*T!!! My gym partner was like dude your a ****ing animal as i felt like i could keep going and going. My muscles felt full and pumped, i just felt huge. I am definately enjoying this stuff a ton! I shall be getting another bottle and running this for atleast 6-8 weeks seing as how its not methylated once im done with the log. I shall also play with the dosages as stated before! :bb3:

10. its always fun to "play"!

11. There's nothing wrong with playing with yourself......... oh, I see you guys' are talking about playing with the doses - sorry about that... That's cool, too!

12. Yes just be careful though......"you'll shoot your eye out kid"

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes just be careful though......"you'll shoot your eye out kid"
    Today is Day 7 but its an off day. Taking dosages as usual.

14. Dayt 8

Tonight will be back at the gym! I must say that with pushing myself this hard in the gym im getting sore again which i love and then it seems recovery kicks in and whipes it away.

Anyways ill report back later tonight. Throw some pros n cons ive come across so far, stuff of that nature.

15. Ok guys tonights workout was awesome. Im really enjoying this product.

Pros for me so far:
    -Great muscle/mind coordination...I can feel it working
    -Pumps have been great
    -Vascularity is up
    -Libido is up
    -Appetite is up
    -Energy is great/ zero lethargy
    -Also seem to be leanin out a tad
    -Aggressiveness in the gym/ stamina is great

Cons for me so far:
    -Only thing i can honestly think of is it is interfering with sleep a little, nothin crazy but a little.

Thats really the only con i can find so far. No sides that are bad no nothing, overall just a positive experience so far guys.

My physique is changing rather nicely, and its nothing huge at all, but im noticing little stuff here and there and not all of it is from SDNG but i know that the intensity that its bringin me is definately helping..

Thats all till tomorrow folks!

16. good to hear things are going well

17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ok guys tonights workout was awesome. Im really enjoying this product.

Pros for me so far:
    -Great muscle/mind coordination...I can feel it working
    -Pumps have been great
    -Vascularity is up
    -Libido is up
    -Appetite is up
    -Energy is great/ zero lethargy
    -Also seem to be leanin out a tad
    -Aggressiveness in the gym/ stamina is great

Cons for me so far:
    -Only thing i can honestly think of is it is interfering with sleep a little, nothin crazy but a little.

Thats really the only con i can find so far. No sides that are bad no nothing, overall just a positive experience so far guys.

My physique is changing rather nicely, and its nothing huge at all, but im noticing little stuff here and there and not all of it is from SDNG but i know that the intensity that its bringin me is definately helping..

Thats all till tomorrow folks!
    this SH!T is like PREGO.........ITS IN THERE!

How can you ask any more of a supplement than to deliver what SDNG does!?!?!?!?

18. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    this SH!T is like PREGO.........ITS IN THERE!

How can you ask any more of a supplement than to deliver what SDNG does!?!?!?!?

Hahah im loving this stuff Mace! It was funny last night i hit a quick shoulder workout and really did not feel like doing it, popped the 3 caps ( my fav dose ) and headed to the gym. Id say within 5 mins from the gym i was scopin out my routine and thinkin ima kill it. What did i do even though i only had 30 mins? I strait killed my shoulders, had them aching and feeling just huge, and my traps were gonna jump out of my shirt!!
    I loved it, couldnt stop lookin in the mirror either! hahah

19. Logs looking good bro!

20. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Logs looking good bro!
    Thanks bro! I have to say i really havnt ever felt THIS good on a PH ever really. Im likin this stuff so much i ordered another bottle :-D.. I shall be running it for a good bit! YAYUH! lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks bro! I have to say i really havnt ever felt THIS good on a PH ever really. Im likin this stuff so much i ordered another bottle :-D.. I shall be running it for a good bit! YAYUH! lol
    THATS AWESOME! :bb3:

22. Ordered another bottle, huh? Sweet! Me too!

23. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ordered another bottle, huh? Sweet! Me too!

Great minds think alike!

Day 10

Today was arms day. Bis n tris. Had a great workout today, pumps were there like usual. Threw some traps in as well, trying to get them things to pop but there being stubbourn.

Had a great workout, felt great, didnt wanna stop workin out thats for sure. Recovery seems to be picking up a bit, hunger is up, thirst is still up, sleeping seems to be a bit deeper, a tad harder to wake up but not horrible. Vascularity is by far the best its been in a long while too!

24. good looking stuff 3c are you still dosing 3 caps preworkout

25. Quote Originally Posted by brass monkey View Post
    good looking stuff 3c are you still dosing 3 caps preworkout
    I sure am and i feel this is my sweet spot. The pumps, vascularity, and intensity is perfect for me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha and Superpump 250 , A continued Love Story!!
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 09:28 AM
  2. Alpha and Plasma Jet, a love story meant to be
    By Alpha1agreda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 09-08-2016, 08:10 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:37 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:12 AM
  5. BiO and Epistane..a love story.