SuperDrol-NG EVILution(Sponsored)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(Sponsored)SDNG EVILution Final Review

First, I would like to thank BIGSMITH and Anabolic Xtreme for the opportunity to test SDNG. Not only the NG, but the entire stack!

I received my NG shortly after lunch, which is great because I was leaving for the gym in a few hours. I took 2 red and white NG pills about 30 minutes before my initial workout. I've read somewhere that this has a stim affect and let me tell you - HOLY CRAP! I know what a placebo type of feeling is - you can always work yourself up to feel anything - with this, I don't give two shiits to the wind who tells me I'm wrong, but I FELT this stuff! I'll get to the workout...

I am training for a sponsored triathlon in November, so my workouts are pretty intense. My training style lets me put muscle on while increasing my endurance and strength.

Major Evolution - Dead lift (325) / Incline BB press (215) / Squats (325) / Weighted-Pull up (BW216 + 45lb plate).

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. After my weights I hit the pool for 15 minutes of non-stop free-style laps. I was pretty amazed to feel so lively after my workout. Usually I'm crawling to the locker room. It's been 2 hours since my workout and I still feel like I have something left in the tank - which is good thing seeing how I teach a MB BJJ class at 1900 hrs. On a side note - I sweated something fierce but felt kind of like a chill. I cannot explain that one. First impressions of this product - well let's just say that I'm exited about it!

I do need to know what the stacking protocol is for the NG / MASS FX / aPCT stack - If one of the AX reps can feel me in I would appreciate it.

And to clarify something - I am not a hype man, nor am I a biased one. I will give my dead honest opinions even if it bothers some.

More updates to come...

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you already gain 5lbs and a prehensile tail? I'm subbed either way :)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Run 4 SDNG's and 4 MFX a day split up.

I would run 2SDNG + 2MFX pre-workout 30-40mins prior.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha! :thumbsup:

I've actually been running FX for a week now - so it's good and in my system!

Run 4 SDNG's and 4 MFX a day split up.

I would run 2SDNG + 2MFX pre-workout 30-40mins prior.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Gunna subb to this one.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Werent' you running Epi as well? hmm, maybe a different matthew.

good luck on the triathlon. I did one last year. 3/8 mile swim, 14 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. 1hour 36 minutes of pure unadulterated hell! woot it was a blast!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jus asking, but why would he need to stack this supplement? Wouldent it be enough on its own? I'm not putting this supp down or anything jus wondering at the price this supp is going to be at why would it need to be stacked? That's lame
ITS NOT LAME! :rasp: it doesn't NEED to be stacked........we have people testing SDNG stand-alone and some are running it as the new MASS STACK we have.......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to expand on what mace said ;) this product is meant to be GNC sellable, and useable by beginners. So by itself its not going to be a 12lbs in 4 weeks product. But stacked with mass FX and gains go up so it can work well for non beginners too.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
HOLY CRAP! I know what a placebo type of feeling is - you can always work yourself up to feel anything - with this, I don't give two shiits to the wind who tells me I'm wrong, but I FELT this stuff! I'll get to the workout... First impressions of this product - well let's just say that I'm exited about it!
Just for my FYI, what is your dosing pattern going to be besides the 2 pre-workout.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to dose in the AM... then 6-7 hrs later for my workout...

Is that ideal, or is the half life greater?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update: Just got back from MB BJJ and let me tell you - It was an awesome session! My energy level is off the wall. It almost feels like I want to vomit because I have so much - WTF?

I am exited to get in both doses tomorrow. Hopefully I can close my eyes and get some sleep tonight. Hell, I took this stuff around 1330hrs - so I'll probally keep it that way. I don't want to run the risk of not being able to sleep. Damn I wished X-Dreams worked for me!

I still feel like I'm hot but cold - does that make sense? Hmmmmm... maybe I should shoot DR.D an email and ask him...

Updates to come...

Last edited:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I am going to dose in the AM... then 6-7 hrs later for my workout...

Is that ideal, or is the half life greater?
Well if you are doing 4 SDNG then I would personally do it like this.

SDNG

1 morning

2 pre-workout

1 post workout but before dinner

Mass FX

1 Morning

2 Pre-Workout

1 Late evening.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will do... thanks!

Well if you are doing 4 SDNG then I would personally do it like this.

SDNG

1 morning

2 pre-workout

1 post workout but before dinner

Mass FX

1 Morning

2 Pre-Workout

1 Late evening.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
if your body temp goes up, you "feel" cold because your body temp is higher relative to the ambient temp, similar to when you get a fever... just a thought that might explain the hot and cold feeling you've got

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt good luck with this brotha. I should be starting my stack tomorrow or friday by the latest......i'm totally psyched:twisted:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I'll be looking out for it!

You'll enjoy it!

Did yours come with a pet Dragon that dispenses your pills and fetches you a glass of water, -------- yeah, mine didn't either, damn

Matt good luck with this brotha. I should be starting my stack tomorrow or friday by the latest......i'm totally psyched:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! I'll be looking out for it!

You'll enjoy it!

Did yours come with a pet Dragon that dispenses your pills and fetches you a glass of water, -------- yeah, mine didn't either, damn
Sadly.....no pet dragon:sad:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update…

Day 2 – I took my first dose this morning with MASS FX. I feel great considering how much of my soul I left at the gym yesterday. Today, I dosed 2 NG+2 FX 40 minutes before my workout.

Minor Evolution – Skull-Crushers (110) / Straight Bar Curls (95) / Overhead DB Press (70)

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. The pump that came with this work out was freakin’ awesome! Following weights I donned a weighted vest (65lbs) and did the Stair-Master for 20 minutes. Needless to say my legs were burning like a MOFO! Great all around work out. SDNG seems to be really cardio friendly – which is great considering I love cardio! After cardio I hit my already burning calves…

Calves – 3 minutes non-stop rope followed by 3 minutes non-stop super sets of inner / outer calf press.

I followed BigSmith’s advice and dosed 1 NG+1 FX immediately after my work out with my protein.

Tomorrow is a day off for me. Saturday I have a 13 mile run to do in the morning. I’ll pick back up with the weights on Sunday.

Overall I’m impressed. I was skeptical when the write-up stated that I would feel this on the very first dose – but it’s pretty accurate. If this continues, I may never go back to the dark side of the PH universe. Well, of course I would have to stack this with my AX Phera-Plex before that departure – but that’s then, and we’ll stick to the program at hand.

Updates to come…

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update…

Day 2 – I took my first dose this morning with MASS FX. I feel great considering how much of my soul I left at the gym yesterday. Today, I dosed 2 NG+2 FX 40 minutes before my workout.

Minor Evolution – Skull-Crushers (110) / Straight Bar Curls (95) / Overhead DB Press (70)

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. The pump that came with this work out was freakin’ awesome! Following weights I donned a weighted vest (65lbs) and did the Stair-Master for 20 minutes. Needless to say my legs were burning like a MOFO! Great all around work out. SDNG seems to be really cardio friendly – which is great considering I love cardio! After cardio I hit my already burning calves…

Calves – 3 minutes non-stop rope followed by 3 minutes non-stop super sets of inner / outer calf press.

I followed BigSmith’s advice and dosed 1 NG+1 FX immediately after my work out with my protein.

Tomorrow is a day off for me. Saturday I have a 13 mile run to do in the morning. I’ll pick back up with the weights on Sunday.

Overall I’m impressed. I was skeptical when the write-up stated that I would feel this on the very first dose – but it’s pretty accurate. If this continues, I may never go back to the dark side of the PH universe. Well, of course I would have to stack this with my AX Phera-Plex before that departure – but that’s then, and we’ll stick to the program at hand.

Updates to come…
NICE! I hope biggy cna comment about the dosing schedule........i wouldn't take 2 of each pre-workout and then 1 of each AGAIN immediately POST workout, but if thats what he meant, then continue on, soldier! LOL! <Calls BigSmith> :think:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:wtf: - No worries my friend, I'll just do the same

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha oh yea n good luck bro! :lol: :food: :head:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
subscribed if i would of taken this with mass fx it would have been intense! i am looking forward to this, good luck matt. its no placebo i wasnt excited about taking it when i got it bur after that workout...damn brother it was good

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny really, looking at the stacks with Superdrol NG has me all re-interested in just stacking Mass-FX + HDx2 without anything else :)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i want sdng with my superdrol and...other stuff;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great thing about NG is you can stack it with ANYTHING! I'm going to stack this with a PP cycle in November - I may even throw in something else that I have just sitting here, calling my name... ahhhhh, what a sweet voice

I think it's great that AX is "re-inventing" the PH world in a safer, more clean way

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Great thing about NG is you can stack it with ANYTHING!
Werd up. I am running an EPI cycle right now and just using Superdrol-NG 2 caps pre-workout for the increased intensity and endurance. Its lovely.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BIGGIE!!!! Am I reading this right???? I can actually buy Tris on the "mother-site" (AX)??????

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
BIGGIE!!!! Am I reading this right???? I can actually buy Tris on the "mother-site" (AX)??????
NP will have it in just a few days for a much much lower price. Superdrol-NG and Trisorbagen go to retailers this monday. YEAH!

I like your avatar.....I would not miss it, and neither would my friends that are still over there. IRAQ = **** hole.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
sounds good so far matt. i can't wait to see what kind of changes this stack makes with you weight and bf%. keep up the good work.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome! I may have to pick up another bottle of NG just to have it on hand... would be cool promotional thing if you coulb buy the NG and TRIS in stack deal!:twisted:

Yeah - fluck IRAQ (It's hot, and the enemy is retarded) Just sucks that I've lost so many close friends and students over there! Hey W, FU!

NP will have it in just a few days for a much much lower price. Superdrol-NG and Trisorbagen go to retailers this monday. YEAH!

I like your avatar.....I would not miss it, and neither would my friends that are still over there. IRAQ = **** hole.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Werd up. I am running an EPI cycle right now and just using Superdrol-NG 2 caps pre-workout for the increased intensity and endurance. Its lovely.
for such a big dude did u just say...lovely???:icon_lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you please put SPONSORED in your title?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update – Today is day 3 on the NG / FX stack and I will admit that I am enjoying the mental and physical alertness that I have been having on this. I definitely feel ON.

Today was a day off for me, which is well deserved. Tomorrow I am driving to the mountains first thing in the morning and running 13 miles followed by a 90ruck sack hike for 10 miles. I’m looking forward to getting out in the woods and clearing my head and “re-focusing” my energy.

After my training, I am driving to Atlanta with my wife to celebrate your boys B-Day! No drinking – just hanging with some old friends. I will return on Sunday and will be hitting the gym up – so watch out for an update then.

Updates to come…

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29