Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Red - Judo
    Black - BJJ (Gracie)

Also have a Black / Yellow which is only presented to someone who has mastered both styles

I've been training since I was 4 - father was trained in Hawaii in Judo / BJJ and carried over to me.

Are you experienced in any form D?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Gus Brantly????? I trained a guy there by that name...

Judo is my foundation
    I was at a Judo meet in VA and met a guy named Gus I cant think of his last name. But he told me he trained at Bragg It was several years ago.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Red - Judo
    Black - BJJ (Gracie)

Also have a Black / Yellow which is only presented to someone who has mastered both styles

I've been training since I was 4 - father was trained in Hawaii in Judo / BJJ and carried over to me.

Are you experienced in any form D?
    Very impressive Matt! I studied Judo for about 4 years, only got to my brown (6 degree). Trained under the renowned sensei Pamarelli, and he was very strict and conservative about progression. I saw guys from other dojos getting black belts in half the time, but I'd still beat them at every competition and they sure hated it!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Sweet! Yea - I understand. My Master was very strict when it came to progression. Which I am the same way now - funny how that works! Ha-Ha Judo is very important to me - the principles can be applied to any acpect in life.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Very impressive Matt! I studied Judo for about 4 years, only got to my brown (6 degree). Trained under the renowned sensei Pamarelli, and he was very strict and conservative about progression. I saw guys from other dojos getting black belts in half the time, but I'd still beat them at every competition and they sure hated it!
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Update: Today was another great work out. The overall mental aggressiveness that I am having right now is a plus. My cardio level has increased - but so has the scale (2 lbs). I am feeling fuller, leaner, and more pumped than I did before I started SuperDrol-Ng. No out breaks in acne, which is a great thing. No negatives to speak of at this point. But I do suggest water intake to be increased. See note at end. On the brutal work out...

Full Evolution - Bent BB Rows (135) / Squats (325) / Incline BB Press (215) / Side-Laterals (35) / V-Bar Tri-Press (140) / Cable Straight Curl (115) / Seated Calf Press (90)

Cardio: Stair Master 40 minutes

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. I actually had to grab the trash can and hurl on set 6. This was by far one of the most insane and intense work outs that I've performed in a while. I encourage anyone to try it out and see for yourself how much you have to pick yourself up and move to the next exercise - MAN UP! Ha-Ha!

On a side note: I have been drinking Poseidon-BA with my pre-work out dose and have noticed better hydration - because this stuff will make you sweat more, I suggest everyone drink a lot of water and stay hydrated while on NG. (All the time for that matter)

More updates to come...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

....This was by far one of the most insane and intense work outs that I've performed in a while. I encourage anyone to try it out and see for yourself how much you have to pick yourself up and move to the next exercise - MAN UP! Ha-Ha!
    AWESOME!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.36%

sounds like things are going well matt. very nice

so this stuff is easy on the liver and can be stacked with hdrol,sdrol or pp? sounds like fun.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

YEP - anything bro! Although, I would not suggest to stack it with a stimulant for that would be overkill! LOL

How's that shoulder?
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Looking strong matt
    Ive been drinking at least a 1.5 gal of water a day also taking ng. I'm so jacked up at work in no time I'm sweating bullets.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just checking in bro....Looks like everything is still going great
    Keep it up!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Update: I took the weekend off to attend yet another one of my friend’s funeral. I'm about ready to go back to Afgan. and take some f'n heads! I decided to monitor my BP after each dose of NG because of the Yohimbe. At 1 cap it remains the same; at 2 caps it goes up slightly - but nothing to get alarmed about. My average BP is 110 / 60, so an increase to 114/115 is not going to raise any alarm. My total body comp. has improved - leaner and always feeling a nice pump. There are a lot of haters out there and I'm a bit sick and tired of the whining that I read on other boards (crybaby.com) when they have yet to try this for themselves. I was banned from that site for making the same point today - which I could careless - AM is my home. I have been taking IGF-2 at night for various reasons; one is sleep (which helps more than some may think / great product!). On to the work out...

I will be doing a 10(S) for 10(D) which should determine the ability of SDNG to provide any strength gains. I will report that at the conclusion of the program (10 days). A minimum of 15 lbs and 2 reps are added to each set - but if I fail to do so, I will have to add 1 set of 50 on box jumps for each rep I come under. There is no reason to work out if you're not willing to take yourself to the absolute edge of sanity. My father, god rest his soul, was an amateur body builder in the military and instilled that concept in me - which I am very grateful.

Day 1 (of 10) - Squats 10 sets - starting weight 185, 15 added each set - Set 10 320 / 1 set of 50 Box Jumps
    I only rest for a total of 8 deep breathes, which is roughly 70 seconds

Cardio - Spin class in the morning (60 minutes) Great class!

On a side note: I have been drinking Poseidon-BA with my pre-work out dose and have noticed better hydration - because this stuff will make you sweat more, I suggest everyone drink a lot of water and stay hydrated while on NG. (All the time for that matter)

Updates to come...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

I have begged them to ban me over there! They never do. How come you get it so easy! lol

BTW, I believe your father's advise is true. We are usually capable of more than we think, but we don't learn that until we push ourselves beyond it.

Thanks for the updates and BP values Matt.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

that sucks that you got banned......they have selective moderation, i hear...........i don't visit there at all!
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

I did not post yesterdays work out, so this post has today’s and yesterdays. Overall, I am pleased with SuperDrol-NG through 2 weeks with 1 remaining. BP is still in normal range, and I do not have any problems falling asleep because I make sure to take my last dose at of before 1700. Anabolic Xtreme seems to be taking a lot of abuse because of the naming of this new supplement, which I personally think is a bunch of crap. This is America, and Big Market buys calls for Big Market names. Do I think it’s misleading – NO, because people should do their research before ever entering a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. Same can be said about E-Merchants. So for the ones that would rather bash instead of trying – good luck with your under dosed and over-priced (insert companies name here) supplement that you were brain-washed into believing in the first place. Ok, I’ll get off my soap box – on to the work out(s)…

I will be doing a 10(S) for 10(D) which should determine the ability of SDNG to provide any strength gains. I will report that at the conclusion of the program (10 days). A minimum of 15 lbs and 2 reps are added to each set - but if I fail to do so, I will have to add 1 set of 50 on box jumps for each rep I come under. There is no reason to work out if you're not willing to take yourself to the absolute edge of sanity. My father, god rest his soul, was an amateur body builder in the military and instilled that concept in me - which I am very grateful.

Yesterday (September 18) 10 Sets DB Flat press (starting weight 75lbs) – increasing 5 lbs per set – Set 10 120lbs (*personal best on reps 8 unbroken form*) No box jumps!
    Cardio – Off (Legs were blasted from 10 sets of squats and a spinning class the day before)

Today (September 19) 10 Sets Weighted Pull Ups BW 218 (starting weight 25 lb plate) – increasing 2.5 lbs per set – Set 10 50lbs (all are performed to military standard – no half) 1 set of box jumps to 75 (because my energy level is off the chain!)
    Cardio – Off (Legs still recovering – need them for 13 mile run tomorrow)

3 days in to the 10 of 10 and I’m jacked already. It was great to hit a personal best on DB press yesterday. Tomorrow, I have a 13 mile run first thing in the morning (0430), then in the afternoon I will be working traps and forearms.

On a side note: I have been drinking Poseidon-BA with my pre-work out dose and have noticed better hydration - because this stuff will make you sweat more, I suggest everyone drink a lot of water and stay hydrated while on NG. (All the time for that matter) I know I always put this in here, but the importance of hydration cannot be over-looked. I am not pushing Poseidon, but I believe it to be one of few powdered supplements that work great.

Updates to come…

RESPECT THY BANANA!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Update: Last night at work, we were dispatched to a 3 alarm fire at an old apartment building that stands 4 stories tall. The fire was on the 3rd floor. We were the second incoming truck. I am on the Rapid Intervention Team (RIT) and was given the assignment of search and rescue for the 3rd and 4th floors. After clearing the 4th floor (3 victims) myself and my partner preceded to the HOT floor. Luckily it was clear. As we began our way out, the floor above us collapsed and in the process landed on my right leg snapping my ACL and shattering my knee cap. Call me crazy, but I didn’t stop to think about it. I got my leg out and continued onward to follow out my orders. After exiting the building, I collapsed. That’s when the pain hit me – and it hit me hard. On to the Emergency room – diagnostic’s of the injury is a shredded ACL, shattered knee cap. Luckily my quad is strong and did not snap as well. I am going to have emergency surgery on Tuesday. That is when the cadaver graph will arrive. I am finishing my Masters Degree in Physical Therapy, so I know fully what sort of hellish rehabilitation is in front of me. I will meet it the same way I do life – head on! This is only a temporary set-back that the good lord has put in front of me to make me stronger – and that I will be. Of course my macros will change. I will be that guy in the gym on crutches doing everything that I possibly can that will not adversely affect my recovery.

Anabolic Xtreme was kind enough to let me test SuperDrol-NG out and I will give my overall review even if it was only a 2 week run. The great intensity that the blend of Yohimbe and Caffeine gave me was excellent. My cardio level with the blend was absolutely on point. I did notice better pumps as well as looking much more vascular while taking this supplement. Libido was boosted. My sleeping pattern was never compromised due to taking it before or at 1700hrs. I never experienced any head-aches that many others had due to the fact that I consume 2 gallons of water and supplement with Poseidon-BA. My starting weight was 216 and ended at 218. I had a caliber test done yesterday and my body fat percentage is at 7.4 – which is down from 7.9%. Overall I am very pleased with SuperDrol-NG and will be purchasing it in the near future. It’s great that it can be stacked with anything, although I do not recommend stacking it with any stimulants – unless you just get off on be that jacked up.

Now it’s time for me to get fixed. I am working on a recovery stack. If any REPS out there have any new supplements that aid in recovery and would want to put it to the ultimate test, please let me know. Hopefully AX can get the new Creatine out soon! (Keep me in mind MACE-NG!)

I really appreciate all that followed along, and for all those who have sent me PM’s of concern and letting me know that I am in their prayers – I really do thank you!

Be on the look out for my Recovery Log – which will journey from day 1 of rehab all the way through until my feet are pounding the streets in revenge of lost time.

Updates… are over.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Matt, like I said at the AX forrum bro....you will be in everyones prayers..Good luck in your recovery bro...Like you stated its only a temporary setback bro....Please keep us posted on your recovery..

Chad
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

PM me your address and I will send you some of the creatine right now, as long as AX doesn't object. I'm still tweaking it, but the basic formula is established. I am thinking you could benefit from a good hyaluronic acid supp too post surgery, and don't forget to pre-load a few hours before surgery with 2g Vit. C and 4g Citrus bioflavinoids (really reduces bruising and swelling post-surgery and gives a significant jump on healing.)

God bless you Matt. You are a selfless individual with a great work ethic and the heart to go with it. You will not be alone in your rehap, just let me know if I can assist in anyway.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Take care of yourself matt and get well soon.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

PM sent. Thanks for all of your advice, D - I really appreciate all that you do!

Thanks to everyone else that has taken the time to show concern and wish me well. The good lord truly blesses good men with great hearts - Thanks!

EDIT: What exacty is a hyaluronic acid supp Dr.D?

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    PM me your address and I will send you some of the creatine right now, as long as AX doesn't object. I'm still tweaking it, but the basic formula is established. I am thinking you could benefit from a good hyaluronic acid supp too post surgery, and don't forget to pre-load a few hours before surgery with 2g Vit. C and 4g Citrus bioflavinoids (really reduces bruising and swelling post-surgery and gives a significant jump on healing.)

God bless you Matt. You are a selfless individual with a great work ethic and the heart to go with it. You will not be alone in your rehap, just let me know if I can assist in anyway.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

... EDIT: What exacty is a hyaluronic acid supp Dr.D?
    It's a common polysaccharide, but I don't think it ever got very popular. The structure consists of N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine and b-Glucoronic acid. It may also be sold as the mineral salt Sodium Hyaluronate, which is a good form too. It's like the Cadillac of glucosamine basically and I've seen it work wonders in joint inflammation and connective tissue repair. It's very expensive and I don't have my bulk source anymore so let me look around for it and see what I can find.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Update: Last night at work, we were dispatched to a 3 alarm fire at an old apartment building that stands 4 stories tall. The fire was on the 3rd floor. We were the second incoming truck. I am on the Rapid Intervention Team (RIT) and was given the assignment of search and rescue for the 3rd and 4th floors. After clearing the 4th floor (3 victims) myself and my partner preceded to the HOT floor. Luckily it was clear. As we began our way out, the floor above us collapsed and in the process landed on my right leg snapping my ACL and shattering my knee cap. Call me crazy, but I didn’t stop to think about it. I got my leg out and continued onward to follow out my orders. After exiting the building, I collapsed. That’s when the pain hit me – and it hit me hard. On to the Emergency room – diagnostic’s of the injury is a shredded ACL, shattered knee cap. Luckily my quad is strong and did not snap as well. I am going to have emergency surgery on Tuesday. That is when the cadaver graph will arrive. I am finishing my Masters Degree in Physical Therapy, so I know fully what sort of hellish rehabilitation is in front of me. I will meet it the same way I do life – head on! This is only a temporary set-back that the good lord has put in front of me to make me stronger – and that I will be. Of course my macros will change. I will be that guy in the gym on crutches doing everything that I possibly can that will not adversely affect my recovery.
    Ouch. My cousin was a firefighter in NYC, he lost one of his kness on a fire escape about 6 years back... They were using the fire escape to go from floor to floor since it was so hot inside, and when he was on the third floor, it collapsed... One of my wife's best friends recently became a firefighter as well, she was a paramedic first. Has to be the hardest job anyone can do, probably the one I respect most honestly. More dangerous (and in some pretty horrible ways) than anything else i can think of.

Maybe we can get IBE to hook you up with some of the *tropins, whether ora or hex. Once the bone is set and knitting up starts, that should rock getting everything else to regrow.
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Yeah - I will admit it's a hard job both physically and mentally - you have to have a good head about yourself to be able to deal with some of the stuff we encounter. That's horrible what happened to your cousin - but thankfully, like myself, he got out. That is the only thing that keeps me going at 110% while in the heat, being engulfed in fire and dieing that way is not an option for me. I'll leave that to the sinners (no pun at thesinner" lol) and non-believers. Thanks for the concern, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ouch. My cousin was a firefighter in NYC, he lost one of his kness on a fire escape about 6 years back... They were using the fire escape to go from floor to floor since it was so hot inside, and when he was on the third floor, it collapsed... One of my wife's best friends recently became a firefighter as well, she was a paramedic first. Has to be the hardest job anyone can do, probably the one I respect most honestly. More dangerous (and in some pretty horrible ways) than anything else i can think of.

Maybe we can get IBE to hook you up with some of the *tropins, whether ora or hex. Once the bone is set and knitting up starts, that should rock getting everything else to regrow.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ... Has to be the hardest job anyone can do, probably the one I respect most honestly. ...
    Indeed. Matt and men like him are true, real life heros. Same with all our servicemen fighting for American freedom. Whether you agree with the government or not, never deny the sacrifice of a soldier.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Well, I went to the Dr's today to get my final labs in and for him to check on it. DAMN! He was doing some stuff, moving it around - the pain - the insane noises - it was rough! I swear if he was not the one going in to fix it I would have gotten him in a Kei lock and made him suffer. Seeing how i have not been able to sleep at all, and I mean at all, he decided to run some more test which showed 2 impinged nerves caught underneath the shredded ACL and caught in one of the cracks in my knee cap. I'm about to loose it - I'm so hopped up on crap they gave me I feel sick as hell! I know I know, get off the soap box... It will be alright. Well, do you want to trade? LoL

Random quote for the day...

"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, the one I feed the most."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Need sleeeeeep!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

Hang In There!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.7%

... Random quote for the day...

"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, the one I feed the most."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Need sleeeeeep!
    I guess this is going to ruin your Osotogari for awhile. Sorry, just trying to be funny, but I know it's not fun my friend. Just as your quote states though, as a man thinks so he is, and you have the best attitude of anybody in your position I've seen in a long time. It inspires me. Stay strong and keep faith! You are not alone.

They gave you some narcotics, huh? Makes me sick to my stomach too. Ask your doc for a sleeper too Matt. Some Ambien or Lorazepam. You gotta sleep to heal.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Godspeed on your recovery!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hang in there bro!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Hate to hear the bad news, hope for a speedy recovery.
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

I'll be back some time in the near future... I'm going to lay my head down and wake up going to surgery. New ACL - new knee cap - MCL fixed. Hope everyone enjoys themselves that's trying SDNG - you'll love the energy and focus in the weight room.

Thanks for everyone's true kind words - It's much appreciated! Now it's off I go...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

Good luck Matt! God bless.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

God Bless!
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Update: Well, I am home from the hospital - thank god! The doctors were able to attach the new ACL and instead of taking my shattered knee cap out and replacing it, they instead "patched" it using some new composite material that was just introduced in the medical community. (I feel like a lab rat) My MCL's were also torn and they fixed those as well. I will only have 40% feeling from the knee down for life because of the nerves they had to deaden because how the nerves were impinged in the broken knee cap. 40% is better than 0 I guess. Rehab starts tomorrow morning - and I will be in the weight room after that {ON CRUTCHES} maintaining my upper body as much as possible. I'm still working on a recovery stack - there's so much out there that I think may help, but if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

The general consensuses are - my days as a Fire / Medic are over. But that's just what the doctors say - I will make that decision when the good lord tells me my next plan of action.

Thanks to all of you who have prayed and showed concern - you all are the reason I risk my life doing what I do! And Easy, bro, you are the man. If you ever need anything, or you are ever down near Columbus GA, let me know, cause you and I are going for some good brew!

On a side note: I received my DRIVE today from NP and found a pamphlet from Anabolic Inn. stating that I won $20 cert card - It's very hard to make the number out - but I hope Crowler got my email. I see NP's sister site is having a HUGE sale! COOL!

EDIT: What happened to my damn CROWNS?!?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%

That's great news Matt! I wish you a full recovery. W/O sounding corny....when God closes a door, he usually opens a window. Just sometimes we spend too much time looking at the closed door! Keep the faith, brother!

Oh...we got crown mugged...again
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%

NICE TO SEE YA ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!

one crown per 5 million........
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%

Good Luck with whats to come bro
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Stay strong
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Glad to hear you made it through ok! Wish ya the best of luck in therapy, and hope you make a big recovery.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad to see your still holding strong bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
  2. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Supa Monkey Superdrol NG log (sponsored)
    By brass monkey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:21 PM