SuperDrol-NG EVILution(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Looks good bro, loving this stack myself. I agree the lack of lethargy is a huge plus with this stack thusfar.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. My energy level is off the map! I rolled with a few of my students this morning and did not even feel as if I was doing so. anyone that does this knows without a shadow of a doubt that rolling can, and will tire your ass out - but I felt, and feel great! Damn this stuff is super cardio friendly! I just picked up 3 "pre-order" bottles. SuperDrol-NG is my new best friend. I cannot wait to stack this with PP, or even AN's new product coming out for a great non-methyl product - ahhhhh, the posibilities!

Updates to come...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    My energy level is off the map! I rolled with a few of my students this morning and did not even feel as if I was doing so. anyone that does this knows without a shadow of a doubt that rolling can, and will tire your ass out - but I felt, and feel great! Damn this stuff is super cardio friendly! I just picked up 3 "pre-order" bottles. SuperDrol-NG is my new best friend. I cannot wait to stack this with PP, or even AN's new product coming out for a great non-methyl product - ahhhhh, the posibilities!

Updates to come...
    rolling? can you explain?

4. Grappling - I am a Master Black Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor for the U.S. Special Forces here and in Bragg.

And NO, not the drug form of rolling... haha!

5. I agree the energy levels are off the charts with this stuff, whether it does anything for hormonal levels are not is becoming irrelevant to me and this would almost be worth it just as a pre-workout stimulant. This is better than VasoExplode and Ragnarock, my previous two favorite preworkout products.

6. I think Stim-X's sales will drop after people feel the affects of NG. It's really clean energy. I will add that I do feel more aggresion in the gym, which no "stimulant" has ever given me. Stacking this with an old school PH is going to be insane!

7. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I think Stim-X's sales will drop after people feel the affects of NG. It's really clean energy. I will add that I do feel more aggresion in the gym, which no "stimulant" has ever given me. Stacking this with an old school PH is going to be insane!
    Hell yeah! I am planning stacks as we speak! LOL!

8. On a side note: I've received a few emails this afternoon asking me to give them the "write-up" on NG in exchange for other supplements. The answer to this is a simple F U! I'm not a sell-out, I'm not crooked - but I am a AXHOLE!

Please refrain from asking me what the make-up of this supplement is - you will find out soon enough.

Thanks, and have a lovely day!

9. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    On a side note: I've received a few emails this afternoon asking me to give them the "write-up" on NG in exchange for other supplements. The answer to this is a simple F U! I'm not a sell-out, I'm not crooked - but I am a AXHOLE!

Please refrain from asking me what the make-up of this supplement is - you will find out soon enough.

Thanks, and have a lovely day!
    Danm thats a nice way of putting it.....good thing nobody has asked me i might just send them the ingredients to ALLI.....

10. Matthew76,

Not to derail, but what level instructor? (1, 2, 3, 4?)

Great to hear that this stuff is so good for BJJ. I'm a lowly white belt right now, but even that makes me the SME for my unit...LOL...
    •   

11. Great updates. Thanks Matt!

12. Great log bro
    Did you ever know a judo instructer at Bragg named Gus

13. Gus Brantly????? I trained a guy there by that name...

Judo is my foundation

14. Update: Today was another great work out. My arms felt as if they were going to burst at any given second! I am playing with the dosage per work out and decided (on an impulse) to try 3 caps 45 minutes prior to my session. DAMN! I'll stick to 1 or 2 caps - 3 were toooo much for me. Not in a sense of feeling bad, just a bit to strong of a stimulant for me. But I'm sure 3 will do just right for some that are I bet more tolerant than myself - and to you, I tip my cap. On to the work out...

Minor Evolution - Incline Skull-Crushers (110) / DB Rotation Press (55) / Fixed E-Z Bar Curl (95) / Stick F-Twist (35 hanging)

6 minutes of non-stop calves - 3 minutes rope / 3 minutes inner / outer calf press

Cardio: PreCor 45 minutes (level 10 - 14)

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. The pump that I had was one that even the mirror had to stop and look. FREAKY veins!

On a side note: I have been drinking Poseidon-BA with my pre-work out dose and have noticed better hydration - because this stuff will make you sweat more, I suggest everyone drink a lot of water and stay hydrated while on NG. (All the time for that matter)

More updates to come...

15. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Update: Today was another great work out. My arms felt as if they were going to burst at any given second! I am playing with the dosage per work out and decided (on an impulse) to try 3 caps 45 minutes prior to my session. DAMN! I'll stick to 1 or 2 caps - 3 were toooo much for me. Not in a sense of feeling bad, just a bit to strong of a stimulant for me. But I'm sure 3 will do just right for some that are I bet more tolerant than myself - and to you, I tip my cap. On to the work out...

Minor Evolution - Incline Skull-Crushers (110) / DB Rotation Press (55) / Fixed E-Z Bar Curl (95) / Stick F-Twist (35 hanging)

6 minutes of non-stop calves - 3 minutes rope / 3 minutes inner / outer calf press

Cardio: PreCor 45 minutes (level 10 - 14)

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. The pump that I had was one that even the mirror had to stop and look. FREAKY veins!

On a side note: I have been drinking Poseidon-BA with my pre-work out dose and have noticed better hydration - because this stuff will make you sweat more, I suggest everyone drink a lot of water and stay hydrated while on NG. (All the time for that matter)

More updates to come...
    very good advice! KEEP THAT WATER UP!

16. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Update: I am playing with the dosage per work out and decided (on an impulse) to try 3 caps 45 minutes prior to my session. DAMN! I'll stick to 1 or 2 caps - 3 were toooo much for me.
    God i can't wait to try 3caps/pre-workout haha

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. 2nd Update today: My libido is now at a FULL SALUTE! God Lord in Heaven, is there anything that this supplement doesn't address!?! I love the energy - I know I keep saying this, but with the busy life that I lead and the expectations that I put on myself, it helps to have an upper-hand. I will be teaching MB BJJ at 1800 this evening - so if I get a chance later I will update again. It's my wife's B-Day, so I may not be able to. So far, I have not had to touch any of my stims, and I will definitly won't have to take any Aspire!

Updates to come...

18. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    2nd Update today: My libido is now at a FULL SALUTE! God Lord in Heaven, is there anything that this supplement doesn't address!?! I love the energy - I know I keep saying this, but with the busy life that I lead and the expectations that I put on myself, it helps to have an upper-hand. I will be teaching MB BJJ at 1800 this evening - so if I get a chance later I will update again. It's my wife's B-Day, so I may not be able to. So far, I have not had to touch any of my stims, and I will definitly won't have to take any Aspire!

Updates to come...
    Looks like you will have no problem giving her that special gift.....

19. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Looks like you will have no problem giving her that special gift.....
    AGREED!

20. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    ... Judo is my foundation
    Are you a black belt or red, Matt?

21. Red - Judo
    Black - BJJ (Gracie)

Also have a Black / Yellow which is only presented to someone who has mastered both styles

I've been training since I was 4 - father was trained in Hawaii in Judo / BJJ and carried over to me.

Are you experienced in any form D?

22. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Gus Brantly????? I trained a guy there by that name...

Judo is my foundation
    I was at a Judo meet in VA and met a guy named Gus I cant think of his last name. But he told me he trained at Bragg It was several years ago.

23. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Red - Judo
    Black - BJJ (Gracie)

Also have a Black / Yellow which is only presented to someone who has mastered both styles

I've been training since I was 4 - father was trained in Hawaii in Judo / BJJ and carried over to me.

Are you experienced in any form D?
    Very impressive Matt! I studied Judo for about 4 years, only got to my brown (6 degree). Trained under the renowned sensei Pamarelli, and he was very strict and conservative about progression. I saw guys from other dojos getting black belts in half the time, but I'd still beat them at every competition and they sure hated it!

24. Sweet! Yea - I understand. My Master was very strict when it came to progression. Which I am the same way now - funny how that works! Ha-Ha Judo is very important to me - the principles can be applied to any acpect in life.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Very impressive Matt! I studied Judo for about 4 years, only got to my brown (6 degree). Trained under the renowned sensei Pamarelli, and he was very strict and conservative about progression. I saw guys from other dojos getting black belts in half the time, but I'd still beat them at every competition and they sure hated it!

25. Update: Today was another great work out. The overall mental aggressiveness that I am having right now is a plus. My cardio level has increased - but so has the scale (2 lbs). I am feeling fuller, leaner, and more pumped than I did before I started SuperDrol-Ng. No out breaks in acne, which is a great thing. No negatives to speak of at this point. But I do suggest water intake to be increased. See note at end. On the brutal work out...

Full Evolution - Bent BB Rows (135) / Squats (325) / Incline BB Press (215) / Side-Laterals (35) / V-Bar Tri-Press (140) / Cable Straight Curl (115) / Seated Calf Press (90)

Cardio: Stair Master 40 minutes

These are super-sets one after the other with NO rest for a total of 8 revolutions. I increased the reps on every exercise by a minimum of 2 on each evolution. I actually had to grab the trash can and hurl on set 6. This was by far one of the most insane and intense work outs that I've performed in a while. I encourage anyone to try it out and see for yourself how much you have to pick yourself up and move to the next exercise - MAN UP! Ha-Ha!

More updates to come...

26. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    ....This was by far one of the most insane and intense work outs that I've performed in a while. I encourage anyone to try it out and see for yourself how much you have to pick yourself up and move to the next exercise - MAN UP! Ha-Ha!
    AWESOME!

27. sounds like things are going well matt. very nice

so this stuff is easy on the liver and can be stacked with hdrol,sdrol or pp? sounds like fun.

28. YEP - anything bro! Although, I would not suggest to stack it with a stimulant for that would be overkill! LOL

How's that shoulder?

29. Looking strong matt
    Ive been drinking at least a 1.5 gal of water a day also taking ng. I'm so jacked up at work in no time I'm sweating bullets.

30. Just checking in bro....Looks like everything is still going great
    Keep it up!

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
  2. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Supa Monkey Superdrol NG log (sponsored)
    By brass monkey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:21 PM