Rpm

S

Smokey3957

Awards
WOW. Just got the sample in the mail a week ago. Popped 4 pills about an hour after my pre-WO shake, and hr before my WO. Worked like a charm. Looking forward to ordering a bottle or two.

I did have one complaint though...

I went to open the little baggie and stuck in between the bag and the sticker marking the product was a giant pube. Talk about disgusting!! Cmon RPM guys!! Not something I like to see right before I'm about to put some pills into my mouth!! I mean this thing was like 3inches long... :nono:

Didn't you guys read any of the articles over on DA about women and the preference of body hair??? :study:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that. You post reminds me of the Clarence Thomas hearings in the early 90's when his secretary claimed that someone put pubic hair in her soda.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
lol - a pube! Perhaps that is the secret ingredient in their new Drive ;) - I kid of course. I'm sure it was just a facial hair or hair from head that was floating around and got stuck on the sticker or in the ziplock part.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That proves my theory about people making mad monkey love to RPM - or is it ON RPM? :think:

Anyway, what do you think the "P" stands for...? (PUBIC) haha

I kid I kid!

I went to open the little baggie and stuck in between the bag and the sticker marking the product was a giant pube. Talk about disgusting!! Cmon RPM guys!! Not something I like to see right before I'm about to put some pills into my mouth!! I mean this thing was like 3inches long... :nono:

S

Smokey3957

Awards
Hahah you guys are great. Of course it wasn't a big deal, I still tried the product didn't I??

RPM - Raunchy Pubic Merchandise FTW!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW. Just got the sample in the mail a week ago. Popped 4 pills about an hour after my pre-WO shake, and hr before my WO. Worked like a charm. Looking forward to ordering a bottle or two.

I did have one complaint though...

Didn't you guys read any of the articles over on DA about women and the preference of body hair??? :study:

HAHAHAHAHAH, holy sh*t, I just spit out my water! Dirk likes to add a pubic hair now and then to random testers, gives the pills soem kind of magical power!