Double Dosing Epithin-E!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double Dosing Epithin-E!

Hey guys, got 2 bottles of Epithin-E sitting in front of me, and am going to be doing a double dose of Epithin-E to gauge the effects. I am going to shoot for around 60mg a day on it. We shall see how this pans out

Start Date: 08/29/07

Starting Weight: 213
What I Have Noticed So Far

Been taking it now for 4 days, workouts seem the same right now, but I ned to give this some time to kick in. I have noticed an increase in oil on my face the last 2 days, have to wash it more often. That's a good thing though as it means it is kicking in. I will be updating my weight once per week, but will be updating how my workouts are going about 3-4 times a week. Looking forward to this!

My post cycle therapy:

A SERM (take a guess)
RPM
IGF-2
Drive
NeoVar

Aspire36 (if needed, or just for fun!)

I am looking forward to PCT as much as I am lookig forward to my actual cycle! Will keep you guys updated!

Beige

Awards
  • Established
60mgs is what's up, and pct looks bomb. keep us updated bro.

p.s.
i like how you started this day four instead of logging three days that aren't really utilizing the compound yet.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Double Dosing Epithin-E!

Hey guys, got 2 bottles of Epithin-E sitting in front of me, and am going to be doing a double dose of Epithin-E to gauge the effects. I am going to shoot for around 60mg a day on it. We shall see how this pans out

Start Date: 08/29/07

Starting Weight: 213

Been taking it now for 4 days, workouts seem the same right now, but I ned to give this some time to kick in. I have noticed an increase in oil on my face the last 2 days, have to wash it more often. That's a good thing though as it means it is kicking in. I will be updating my weight once per week, but will be updating how my workouts are going about 3-4 times a week. Looking forward to this!

My post cycle therapy:

A SERM (take a guess)
RPM
IGF-2
Drive
NeoVar

Aspire36 (if needed, or just for fun!)

I am looking forward to post cycle therapy as much as I am lookig forward to my actual cycle! Will keep you guys updated!
60mg was good 80mg was aweseome

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You guys have cast iron livers or you just replace them with K&N's?

:toofunny:

Neoborn

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn you, stealin' my thuder:rasp:

Haha Just kiddin', Im just jealous cause Im hitting 60 mg in one more day, and to my knowledge, I havent seens logs that high before, may have missed them, but anyway good luck and keep us posted. I would like to see if we get any of the same effects, Ive been running Epithin-E for just about three weeks, with virtually no sides and looking forward to the seeing what happens at this dosage.

:thumbsup:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date:09/03/07
Day:6

Well, so far so good. Epithin-E is working well, feeling more pumps, more strength, and more endurance during cardio. Had a great workout today even though I didn't feel like working out. I have been feeling a little sluggish during the days, but when it comes time to workout I seem to be able to lift with ease and do more even though I am feeling slightly tired. I can't contribute the sluggishness to Epithin-E as I have been off of all stims for about 2 weeks now, taking my Reset AD though! Everything else is going well, no other sides to report. Actually feels pretty clean, like SuperDrol minus the sides. Will update again in a few days guys!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/08/07
Day: 11

Man, this stuff has definetly kicked in full swing, pretty wicked strength gains, up 30 pounds on my bench from last time. Like I said, it reminds me of superdrol without the sides. No bloating either, very smooth and clean! What I will have to watch out for in the next few weeks is hair loss, which ussually starts in the 3rd week for me on prohormones, nothing much, but a few hairs here and there.

Libido hasn't changed at all yet, don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Thought libido would skyrocket due to te increase in test, but I guess not. At least it's still working!

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Sounding great, love the post cycle therapy as well. Looking forward to this for sure!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good log so far.

Keep us posted on the sides.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/13/07

Day: 16

Weight: 213.4

Strength has gone up steadily throughout the week. I was doing Arms today, and I swear that I had to stop because I thought my arms were going to pop! That's cool, but also a down side because I felt like the strength was there to keep on going, but the pump/burn was too intense to continue.

My weight remains constant at 213.4 (actually up .4lbs) but I am cutting down, so my cals are significantly reduced. Mood is great, like the mood you get from PheraPlex, just hope the hair doesn't fall out like it did on PheraPlex!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/18/07

Day: 20

Weight: 212 lb

Well, had a few more awsome workouts, strength is going up very very nicely! I did however start to experience my first nits of hair loss. It always happens to me around the 3rd-4th week of any pro-hormone I have ever taken. It wasn't alot of hair, nothing major at all, just about 4-5 strands in my palms as I was showering. I can deal with that, I am also double dosing it, so I wonder how it would be if I cut it in half. Muscles feel harder whiel on Epithin-E and definetly have more endurance during workouts. Loving this stuff so far! Sucks I double dosed because now I only have 10 more days worth, may have to go buy another bottle so I can extend the cycle out a tad!:head:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/20/07

Day: 22

Weight: 209 lb

Have dropped a few ponds since last time because I have not had much time to eat, been EXTREMLY busy with school, work, repping, having to give my girl attention. It's ok though, doesn't look like I have lost any muscle, still looking much more pumped than ussual, and strength is still up there. Noticed my libido drop a bit, I think it's just from not eating though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/23/07

Day: 25

Weight: 211 lb

Eating again, got eveything on track, actually increased my calories by 800, mostly from protein! Feels good, almost like I am more anabolic. I think this stuff really helps put your protein to work, as I seem to feel better eating more protein with Epithin-E. Bench went up 15 pounds just from last week when I did bench. I did 285 x 11, 10, 8, 6, and 6 again. Pryamided down in reps, was worn out after that. Libido is also back up, so I can now narrow my libido being down due to lack of calories. Great stuff, I bought another bottle so i could continue my log for 2 more weeks at the double dosage.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran this as high as 70mg's for over a week. IMO, the sweet spot is 50mg's. Didnt notice more or less above that. Ran it 5 weeks fwiw. GL!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Date: 09/26/07

Day: 28

Weight: 215.5 lb

Kept my calories high the last few days again, seems to be working well, as I am still leaning out and gaining muscle now. I definetly look fuller, more pumped, and the veins just pop out like Arnold in Total Recall, it's crazy. I leg pressed 8 plates on each side today, havn't done them in a while, yet I jumped up 2 plates per side already. I love the strength form Epithin-E. My hair doesn't seem to be losing all that much, just a few hairs here and there the last week and a half, so I am cool with that! Libido is unchanged, so thats great because most PH's shut me down.

munstah

Awards
nice log... i'm looking into this for some time next year