Superdrol Ng

bca6932

Banned
Awards
why the hell would anyone that is a serious lifter even glance at superdrol NG think bout it, it has like no side effects b/c it isnt the same formula and the less the side effects the less the gains this **** remind me of that other stuff 3 AD wut a joke. MAN up and take the real thing

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
why the hell would anyone that is a serious lifter even glance at superdrol NG think bout it, it has like no side effects b/c it isnt the same formula and the less the side effects the less the gains this **** remind me of that other stuff 3 AD wut a joke. MAN up and take the real thing
:yawn: Wrong section of the forum. BTW, thanks for your contribution, I'll be sure and note your opinion along with the many others that have been previously stated in the appropriate sections of the forum. Why don't you re-post this in Anabolic Xtreme's sub-forum? I'd venture to say that you'll get more responses that way.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW I am now dumber after reading this:wtf:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you guys are talking about. This thread was totally useful!

:rolleyes:

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
LOL, wow man, thanks for letting us know the truth, sure glad you stopped by.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys just need to man up and stop acting like little btches. You know what I always say: No Side Effects? No Balls.

...fvckin pvssies..

TDW247

Awards
Im thinking about taking superdrol ng what should i take with it and after it? please help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29