MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
So today I am starting my new stack. It consists of
White Flood
Green Mag
Purple Wraath
GlycerGrow
Here is how I am going to dose the previously mentioned. I will take the White Flood on workout days only approximately 30 minutes prior to working out. I will take Purple Wraath during my workout along with lots of water. Then Green Mag will be taken post workout and on non workout days.

I will alternate GlycerGrow and White Flood in a one month rotation. I will take all of these until they run out and keep as detailed of a log as I can.

Now for some stats: Currently
Age 22
Height 5’ 7”
Weight: 167
BF% 13-16%
Body Type Mesomorph

Routine: I workout 4 days per week and sometimes 5 if I can fit it in.

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 1 warm up, 4 working sets
Decline BB: 4 working sets
Incline DB: 3 working sets
Cable Flys: 3 working sets
Pec Dec: 3 working sets

Back/Shoulders:
Lat Pulldown: 1 warm up, 3 working sets
W/G Pullups: 2 sets failure
C/G Pullups: 2 sets failure
B/O BB Rows: 4 working sets
Cable Rows: 3 working sets

Legs:
Leg Press: 1 warm up, 4 working sets
Machine Hack Squat: 4 working sets
Calf Raise: 4 working sets
Leg Extension: 3 working sets
Leg Curl: 3 working sets

Arms:
DB curls: 1 warm up set
BB preacher curls: 3 working sets
BB 21’s curls: 2 working sets
Lying cable curls: 3 working sets
Rope Press Downs: 1 warm up set
Flared Elbow Pressdown: 3 working sets
Pressdowns: 3 working sets
Skull crushers: 3 working sets

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
looking good bro. Nice super stack log I think you'll fall in love with controlled labs like I have once you start your stack. Its a good thing your taking green magnitude post work out. It gives me the bloats sometimes. Im not quite sure but I do believe its would benefit you more if you took green magnitude an hour before your work out (not too sure on that. correct me if im wrong) or 1/2 and 1/2 pre and post work out. You'll love the white flood as much as I will and since you have more controlled lab stuff in your arsenal you'll love it even more. good luck check out my log while your at it :) GM + WF ftw!

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Day 1 Legs

Legs:
Leg Press:
180x12
270x10
360x8
450x6
450x5

Machine Hack Squat:
185x10
185x8
185x7

Calf Raise:
4 sets at 95lbs for 16 reps

Leg Extension:
135x10
150x8
160x7
Leg Curl: NA

Fisrt impression of the White Flood was good. The taste was only ok and it mixed average. after about 10 minutes of ingesting the White Flood I took one scoop of Purple Wraath and put it into a water bottle and drank that all during the workout. Purple Wraath mixed good, but smelled horrible. the taste on this was only as good as the White Flood. Post workout I took the Green Mag. This stuff tasted great and mixed really well. My favorite of the three by far.

The leg workout went really well. I have not done legs for about 3 weeks so they were due for a beating and thats what they got. I was surprised at my concentration and energy in the gym. No jitters or tingling at all just great concentration the whole workout. also the White Flood and Purple Wraath turned me into a sweat machine!!! I usually don't sweat that much, but DAMN!!! My legs were also pumped up for a while after my workout. Overall first impression was great and I can't wait to get some upper body workouts in. I am also looking foreward to seeing the great results from the Green Mag.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Legs:
Leg Press:
180x12
270x10
360x8
450x6
450x5

Machine Hack Squat:
185x10
185x8
185x7

Calf Raise:
4 sets at 95lbs for 16 reps

Leg Extension:
135x10
150x8
160x7
Leg Curl: NA

Fisrt impression of the White Flood was good. The taste was only ok and it mixed average. after about 10 minutes of ingesting the White Flood I took one scoop of Purple Wraath and put it into a water bottle and drank that all during the workout. Purple Wraath mixed good, but smelled horrible. the taste on this was only as good as the White Flood. Post workout I took the Green Mag. This stuff tasted great and mixed really well. My favorite of the three by far.

The leg workout went really well. I have not done legs for about 3 weeks so they were due for a beating and thats what they got. I was surprised at my concentration and energy in the gym. No jitters or tingling at all just great concentration the whole workout. also the White Flood and Purple Wraath turned me into a sweat machine!!! I usually don't sweat that much, but DAMN!!! My legs were also pumped up for a while after my workout. Overall first impression was great and I can't wait to get some upper body workouts in. I am also looking foreward to seeing the great results from the Green Mag.
Green Mag is very tasty. Which flavor did you buy? the sour apple? I love the taste and the color of both products. You will see results in the coming week. Try some 1RM on white flood and green mag. It's kick ass :whip:

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I got the Lemonade. Same as the WF. it tastes awesome!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I got the Lemonade. Same as the WF. it tastes awesome!
haha. I got two different flavors. I wanted to try one of each. sour apple is better than the lemonade in my opinion. the lemonade is too "electric" for my taste. It's good but sour.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sweet log so far bro! 'scribed.

I enjoy the GM flavors equally. It's a nice change. Maybe the next flavor will be Green Watermelon (wink wink, nudge nudge)

RR

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Sweet log so far bro! 'scribed.

I enjoy the GM flavors equally. It's a nice change. Maybe the next flavor will be Green Watermelon (wink wink, nudge nudge)

RR
I think offering up other flavors is always a good idea :thumbsup: I personally like fruit punch and berry flavors myself. I guess im just used to all the NO xplode i used to take. oh well... I'm doing arms today so I can't wait to get to the gym, just waiting to get out of class then i'm there. I'll post up my results shortly thereafter

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Looking great man, scribed for sure!

Great feedback so far as well:djparty:

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Day 2 Arms

Arms:
Machine Preacher Curls:
45x12
70x10
80x8
80x7

BB curls:
60x10
60x8
60x7

Concentration DB hammer curls:
25x10
25x9
25x8

Forearm BB Burnout:
45x18
55x15
55x14

This arm workout varied quite a bit from what I am on schedule for. The reason is my triceps are way sore from chest day earlier in the week so I chose not to train them for fear of overtraining them.

Dosing of WF: I took 1.25 scoops 40 minutes before workout. then I mixed up some PW and sipped on that before and during my workout. I finally got the tingling feeling in my extremedies and it felt weird, but was amazing. I love being able to feel a supplement work. I had a ton of energy in the gym and my pumps were pretty decent considering I didn't do any tricep exercises. Post workout I took one scoop of GM and still think this stuff tastes amazing.

All in all the workout was great and i'm taking the next day or two off. then the next post will be my chest day and i'm looking forward to a kick ass workout!

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback so far, the "tingles" are fun but for some they do go away but that does not mean that the supplement is not working. Keep up the great work.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Day 3 and 4

Both rest days for me. My biceps got pretty sore from arm day and my leg soreness has finally subsided. I took my Green Mag on both days and I love this stuff. I am already feeling more vascular and can't wait until next week for a full week of working out. talk to you all then.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
After week 2, when GG really kicks in, you're in for a good time:dance:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
yes another one of these logs. I hope this one goes well too. Im very tempted to start one of these too. Looks pretty awesome so far keep up the good work!

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Day 5 Chest

Chest:
Flat BB Bench:
WU 135x14
185x8
205x8
225x6
205x6

Decline BB:
185x8
205x7
205x6

Incline DB:
70x9
70x7
No third set this time. My tri's were way to pumped to push out another set.

Pec Dec:
135x10
150x7
135x7

I think I have the dosing down to a science now. No more bubble gut and my workout was flawless. I ate my Pre-workout meal 1.5 hours before workout. I took 1 scoop GlycerGrow and chased it with a shot of cranberry juice 1 hour before my workout. I took 1.25 scoops of White Flood about 25 minutes before my workout. Then during my workout I sipped on one scoop of Purple Wraath and got tingley all over, which I love. Then immediately when I get home from my workout (approximately 10 minutes) I take the final supplement in my CL arsenal, one scoop of Green Mag.

I have to say that I was amazingly pumped through my whole workout. I was pumped to the point that I could not do my third set of Incline DB. I weighed myself today as well and weighed in at 169 lbs, which is up 2.5 lbs. I am in a bulking phase so this is an excellent result from when I started bulking only about 3.5 weeks ago. Thats it for now.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Bad News

Got some bad news. I came down with a nasty stomach bug last night and wont be back into the gym until I fully recover. Hopefully recovery is fast and painless. (It hasn't been that painless so far either)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Hope you are back to 100% soon !!

+ subscribed !!