havoc/epistane or propadrol/hemadrol stack log

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
im looking to gain some quality mass but i need some info on what supps work.ive spent a lot of money on crap that hasent done what it claims.i took testenate 50 for 4 weeks along with liver rx which gave me pretty good results.15 lbs gained but gave me high bp. thinking about running havoc/epistane stack.anyone have any info.

current stats:
5'10"
165lbs
4%bf

goal:
185lbs
2-3%bf

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im looking to gain some quality mass but i need some info on what supps work.ive spent a lot of money on crap that hasent done what it claims.i took testenate 50 for 4 weeks along with liver rx which gave me pretty good results.15 lbs gained but gave me high bp. thinking about running havoc/epistane stack.anyone have any info.

current stats:
5'10"
165lbs
4%bf

goal:
185lbs
2-3%bf
WHATEVER DUDE! I'm sure BB dot com will have some members that have the same (unrealistic) goals as you

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
well what do you recomend dude im just trying to get some info man.what do you suggest

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as stacks go -
- EPI / PP
- EPI / SDROL
- PP / SDROL
- TEST / PROP

Travis71902

Awards
Havoc and Epistane are the compound, just fyi!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i did halovar (halodrol-50 clone) for 1 month and am finishing off the cycle with epistane for another month. i've seen really nice gains. I'm up from 188 to 194 (5 weeks so far), increased strength, increased vascularity (noticing veins in my shoulders - first time ever for that)

i'm eating a TON. about 1000 calories more than I did pre cycle. My post cycle therapy is Torem/Xlean/Rebound Reloaded

No hype or bullshyt here. You can check out my log in the log section. I was about to stop the cycle 7 days into it because I didn't know what I was getting into, but some members here pulled me through. (thanks matt)

good luck.

i will definatley do halovar again. although I'm going to buy h-drol, since its way cheaper and is sold in 15mg tabs instead of 50, so I can ramp up to 75 a day

also, the sides were almost nonexistant for me. My nuts shrank, no hairloss and minimal acne. (one or two pimples at the most)

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
current stats:
5'10"
165lbs
4%bf
Is your picture in the AVI current? I think 4%BF is a bit of a stretch, might want to try a different measuring technique.

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
Is your picture in the AVI current? I think 4%BF is a bit of a stretch, might want to try a different measuring technique.
that picture is about 5 months oldit was measured with a hand held electronic device.it read 4.2% but it could be off!