SuperDump250, I mean pump review by: ReaperX

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I tried my buddy's SuperPump250 by Gaspari Nutrition last night and tonight pre-workout. I'm gonna make this short and sweet:

1. It was blue raspberry flavoring. My NO-XPLODE was also blue raspberry flavoring. I don't know how Gaspari seriously put this sh;tty ass flavor on the market.

The flavoring of SuperPump tasted like sour urine extract. The taste is absolutely horrid and nasty. BSN's NO-XPLODE blue raspberry flavor was pretty decent actually. SuperPump's was disgusting.

2. SuperPump gave me the worst diarrhea ever. Now when I mean worst, I mean my sh;thole feels like someone put a phucking blowtorch to it. This just made me 10x more sick than NO-XPLODE.

3. Superpump was weak in strength to NO-XPLODE with heavier side effects (at least for me).

RATING: 0/10. This isn't even worth calling a supplement. It is a super laxative that somehow wound up with a 'pre-workout label'.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
COULDNT agree more, something in that just makes you run to the sh#tter.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely. I got a sample of it and so of course I used it and within 15 minutes I felt terrible. Personally it just made me feel like I had to throw up, but I guess its gonna come out one end or the other.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You guys don't understand how phucking sh;tty SuperPump made me feel.

I had so much phucking diarrhea its past joking about it. I have been eating some vegetables and drinking a lot of water. I'm also doubling up on my multi-vitamin since I'm probably sh;tting out my vitamins/minerals.

There is nothing positive about Superpump. Its not even remotely as good as NO-XPLODE and it made me very sick.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. thanks for the heads up! Im not a fan of N.O Explode myself so if its far worse than N.O it must be the **** of all ****.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
SuperPump is so sh;tty its not even worth the free sample. What's there to sample ? Burning diarrhea ?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
SuperPump is so sh;tty its not even worth the free sample. What's there to sample ? Burning diarrhea ?
Agree. That's the only sample I've ever tried that I wish I hadn't.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of dosing twice the rec. - I hated myself for that

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
reaper just a quick question. wth did your friend do with his prework out thing? does he get burning diarrhea as well?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
correct me if I'm wrong..........

This is right off of Gaspari's website. What really phucking pisses me off is that THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT CAUSES DIARRHEA. Um, excuse me, but if you know this is a side effect, then you should probably be changing the phucking ingredient formula. Nah, they just decide to leave it as it is..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper just a quick question. wth did your friend do with his prework out thing? does he get burning diarrhea as well?
Yeah he got it too and just had the tub chilling on his counter so that's why I tried it. Bad idea. I told him just to throw it away as it is completely worthless.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
wow sorry to hear you had such a shytty time. sorry, couldn't resist the pun. but really, that sucks. thanks for the review

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there sodium bicarbonate in it? If so, then that is what cause the diarrhea. Although baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) can be an ergogenic aid, it can also have that side effect.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I tried a few samples and it didn't give me diarrhea but it didn't do sh!t for me

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and loved it. It was a strong stim IMO. Just one scoop a day is enuf, and with food.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried a few sample packs, and really got no noticeable effects at all, NO-xplode never really gave me any stomach problems, but a really good stim effect, for some reason now when I take it about 3 hours afterward I get VERY anxious, I have actually taken a zanax to combat this feeling, weird !!
Superpump was a worthless supp. for me......

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I use it as a staple. I always get really good pumps off it, good stimulating effect, noticeably better muscular endurance. I think its a pretty solid product. The only similar product I like better is "Animal Pump", which i think is even better.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Actually it tasted pretty good to me, did you use too many scoops or didn't mix with enough water.. 1 scoop was fine and I didn't ever have the case of the runs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Actually it tasted pretty good to me, did you use too many scoops or didn't mix with enough water.. 1 scoop was fine and I didn't ever have the case of the runs.
Babes always have a solid stomach :p

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It worked pretty good for me the first couple days, then I bumped to 2 scoops and it hit me. I went back to one and the bug was stil with me. I get the same thing with NO-Xplode when i use it now.

Weird when my diet ewas crap this stuff worked great, now when my diet is great it makes me crap :think:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I should subscribe to my reviews more, this one I did not and it slipped past me. SuperPump made me ill, literally. I kept crapping myself to the point where I was so dehydrated and I remember laying in my bed feeling like I had a fever or something.

I don't know if it is how my body reacts to it, but it was one of the worst expierences I've had with a supplement until now.

NO-XPLODE worked better for me. It was a decently strong stim, plus the pumps were better. SuperPump literally did more harm than good.

pyrotechnik

Awards
someone returned it at my work (gnc) for that reason - I took it home and tried it out, and got no diarrhea. I took two scoops' worth per serving and took it every day for about a week until the tub ran out - no diarrhea. its possibly because I have experience with no-xplode and because of the somewhat similar ingredients my body might have been used to it.

to me it mainly revealed itself as an extremely strong stimulant - I'm normally not responsive to caffeine but this stuff makes you crazy! no "superdumping" for me though. i guess it all varies from person to person.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah NO-XPLODE seemed to be alright. It gave me a weird stim feeling, but I didn't have any gastroproblems.

SuperPump specifically gave me really bad diarrhea. Gaspari's website said it is 'due to high amounts of ingredients that the body has to assimilate'. I'm not sure about that or if it is true, but it only happened with SuperPump.

NO-XPLODE gave me really good pumps actually. It was just the stims in it that made me nauseated.

davidg2152

Awards
Old post but after XL Evolv, Jacked, No Xplode, over past year thought I'd try Superpump.

My god did this stuff make me wee out my backside. Three hours after training it came and lasted for 6 hours. Agony. Seriously not worth the pain for me it really made me crook and I consider my guts quite tolerant.

No more for me. Back to the Jacked.