Haiz Recovers from surgery with Purple Wraath and GreenMAG

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looking good, looking good.

How're they healing?
    The healing is really surprising me. I'm headed to my girlfriend's this weekend, so I'll be snapping pics to show the before and after of 1 bar of java lather. I've already got more, but I haven't resumed it yet.

I still have a fair bit of scar-tissue underneath, but that takes 3-4 months to go away, so it doesn't bother me at all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    good to see your strength is up! your leg and back day is gonna be brutal. DOMS ftw.
    Whats brutal is how my chest feels right now. Hitting it at a regular intensity for the first time a couple of days ago has left me with the worst doms I have ever had in my chest....AWESOME!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Whats brutal is how my chest feels right now. Hitting it at a regular intensity for the first time a couple of days ago has left me with the worst doms I have ever had in my chest....AWESOME!
    I agree. Since I started GM and WF I get DOMS every work out. I notice it in the morning when I feel like a truck just hit me. Awesome feeling is right.

4. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    The healing is really surprising me. I'm headed to my girlfriend's this weekend, so I'll be snapping pics to show the before and after of 1 bar of java lather. I've already got more, but I haven't resumed it yet.

I still have a fair bit of scar-tissue underneath, but that takes 3-4 months to go away, so it doesn't bother me at all.
    Woo hooo pics Cant wait to see you progress.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Endurance: 10/10

Pure awesomeness here. The supersets were sweet and I did 30 minutes of cardio Post-Workout. I love have the endurance to do all of it and still feel fresh!

SWEET!!! Great to see everything is getting better, you're getting there in no time:bb3:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    SWEET!!! Great to see everything is getting better, you're getting there in no time:bb3:
    Thanks man. The endurance factor of PW is awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Woo hooo pics Cant wait to see you progress.
    Yes Yes. They will be up soon.

8. Day 10: Back and Legs

Squats Superset W/ Lat Pulldowns

160X5 - 130X8
    165X5 - 130X8
    175X3 - 130X8
    185X1 - 115X12

T-Bar Rows Superset W/ One Legged Hammer Strength Press

105X12 - 135X15
    105X12 - 135X15
    105X12 - 135X15

Hammer Strength Close-Grip Pulldowns Superset W/ SLDL

140X8 - 135X12
    120X10 - 135X12
    120X10 - 135X12

Calf Raises Superset with Underhand Machine Rows

95X12 - 90X15
    95X12 - 90X15
    95X12 - 90X15

Strength: 9/10

Strength is coming back up. Squats felt decent. I didn't feel much better than last time, but I managed to put more weight on the bar, which was nice. All of the back exercises felt great. Very nice.

I am constantly impressed here. All of these supersets and I was flying through the workout. I did not do cardio however, as I will be doing some tomorrow.

Other

All is well. I had an incredible post-workout meal. I had a MASSIVE helping of broccoli and carrot stir fry with a ton of roasted turkey, a bowl of quinoa, a glass of milk and a grapefruit. YUM!

9. Day 11: Arms + Cardio (30 Minutes Bike)

Seated Tricep Dip Superset W/ EZ Curl

140X10 - 60X10
    140X10 - 60X10
    140X10 - 60X10
    140X10 - 60X10

Skullcrushers Superset W/ Tricep Burnouts Superset W/ Seated DB Curl

55X12 - 55X15 - 30'sX10
    55X12 - 55X15 - 30'sX10
    55X12 - 55X15 - 30'sX10

Overhead DB Extension Superset W/ Preacher Curl

50X10 - 50X12
    50X10 - 50X12

Tricep Cable Pushdowns Superset W/ Cable Curls

57.5X10 - 25X10
    57.5x10 - 20x10
    57.5x10 - 20x10

Strength: 8/10

Again, Not trying to break any records on an "arm" day, but everything felt better than the week prior. Pretty light weights and everything was done SLOW. Pretty happy here, even with the light weight.

The workout was short, but the PW really helped me push through cardio. I was very pleased. The air was off in my girlfriend's gym, so I was dripping with sweat. I all I have to say is....

Other

Another great day. I am so happy to be back in the gym. All is well. Period!!

10. Nice man, you're kicking ass now for sure!

The changes at the end of the log are going to be insane

11. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Nice man, you're kicking ass now for sure!

The changes at the end of the log are going to be insane
    Its just not going to be fair.

12. Pics. Took them quickly with my GF's mac.

13. Looks like your adding muscle nicely. Great job

14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Looks like your adding muscle nicely. Great job
    Thank you crader!

15. Day 12: Cardio (30 Minutes Bike + 15 Sprints) Day 13: Chest/Shoulders

LOW Incline DB Press

55X6
    55X6
    55X6

HIGH Incline Smith Press

105X8
    115X8
    105X8

Machine Chest Press

160X12
    180X12
    180X10

DB Shoulder Press Superset W/ Side Laterals

35X10 - 25X8
    35X10 - 25X8
    35X10 - 25X8

Upright Rows

70X10
    70X10
    70X10

Still Improving at a nice rate. The 55's felt good today on the incline. Everything was solid. My shoulders were fried by the time I got to them, so it was light shoulders today.

Very good endurance today. Cardio last night was easy and cardio after working out today was even easier. I swear, PW is an absolute cardio MUST for me now.

Other

Not too much else to note. Nutrition is on point. My lovely girlfriend (she really is the best), bought me 10 pounds of 93/7 turkey for a dollar a pound and gave it to me this weekend. WHAT A GIRL!!!!

16. awww what a sweet girlfriend!

17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    awww what a sweet girlfriend!
    She's the best.

18. Day 14: Back/Tri's

Wide Grip Pulldowns

130X10
    150X8
    140X8
    130X10

Chest Supported Row

55X6
    65X6
    70X6
    70X6

Close Grip - V Bar Pulldown

80X12
    90X10
    90X10

Underhand grip Machine Row

90X12
    90X12
    90X12

Skullcrushers W/ Burnouts

60X8 - 60X15
    60X6 - 60X12
    60X5 - 60X10

Back Strength is really getting back up there. Pullups next back workout will tell me how much I've progressed.

Another solid day. I finished the workout quickly and I wanted to do cardio, but I forced myself to leave. I told myself I wouldn't do cardio more than 3 days in a row, so I took today off and will probably take tomorrow off everything as well to get some grocery shopping done.

Other

Not too much else to note. Things are returning to normal.

19. looking great, Haizy...any residual soreness?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    looking great, Haizy...any residual soreness?
    Yep. I had to reposition a fair amount on the chest-supported rows. The doc said it should go away in a month or two.

I've got a question for you dsade.

Have you ever used Avant FL7? I manged to get ahold of a bottle and was thinking about using it on this bulk, as it is systemic I believe. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, just wondering.

(I've got 2 8 ounce abbilerates for my cut, so I was just looking for a different way to use the FL7)

21. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Yep. I had to reposition a fair amount on the chest-supported rows. The doc said it should go away in a month or two.

I've got a question for you dsade.

Have you ever used Avant FL7? I manged to get ahold of a bottle and was thinking about using it on this bulk, as it is systemic I believe. I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, just wondering.

(I've got 2 8 ounce abbilerates for my cut, so I was just looking for a different way to use the FL7)
    FL7 was probably one of the most underrated supplements (behind Leptigen Rebirth) from Avant.

Delivers a decent dose of 7-OXO Dhea systemically using the same carrier as Penetrate.

It will lower cortisol systemically, as opposed to the local action of Abliderate.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FL7 was probably one of the most underrated supplements (behind Leptigen Rebirth) from Avant.

Delivers a decent dose of 7-OXO Dhea systemically using the same carrier as Penetrate.

It will lower cortisol systemically, as opposed to the local action of Abliderate.
    Could it be useful on a bulk/recomp like this?

23. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Could it be useful on a bulk/recomp like this?
    Absolutely.

FL7 is very useful on a bulk...as you lean out (and you will) you should shift over to the abliderate.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Absolutely.

FL7 is very useful on a bulk...as you lean out (and you will) you should shift over to the abliderate.
    Sounds good. I'm going to see how this goes and then probably bulk for a couple more months, then hit abliderate and napalm.

Best areas for application? I see it says anywhere with little hair, but I wasn't sure.

25. Don't listen to him he is crazy

26. Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Sounds good. I'm going to see how this goes and then probably bulk for a couple more months, then hit abliderate and napalm.

Best areas for application? I see it says anywhere with little hair, but I wasn't sure.
    Thin skin with little hair....so avoid your chest, you hairy bastard.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thin skin with little hair....so avoid your chest, you hairy bastard.
    You must be confusing me with someone.....You.

28. Matt is a hairy guy and he uses the topicals all over with no problems. He doesn't even shave the jungle.

29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Matt is a hairy guy and he uses the topicals all over with no problems. He doesn't even shave the jungle.
    Your teeth work just fine as a machete' baby.

30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Your teeth work just fine as a machete' baby.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:12 AM
  2. First workout with Purple Wraath...
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 06:24 AM
  3. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM