Bench Press 7/17 - 250x5reps
Bench Press 8/27 - 275x5reps

Sumo Deadlifts 7/17 - 315x5reps
Sumo Deadlifts 8/27 - 350x5reps

Weighted Chins 7/17 - BW+35x5reps
Weighted Chins 8/27 - BW-45x5reps

Weighted Dips 7/17 - BW+85x5reps
Weighted Dips 8/27 - BW+110x5reps

I will judge on 3 aspects since I think Incarnate works on 3 different fronts (Strength, Recovery, Endurance) with a scale of 1-10, with 1 being awful and 10 being outstanding.

Strength (7) - OK, this one I'm having trouble with. As you can see my poundages definately increased but my issue is I'm currently bulking and my #'s always increase while consuming excess calories. I want to be totally honest to the end-users who are thinking of purchasing Incarnate and to PAL as well. So with that being said, the increase in weight is nothing I haven't hit before (no pr's or anything), but what I can state is that I got to these #'s faster than previously. In the past, it would take me about 8-12 weeks to get to this weight while bulking while it only took me 5-6 weeks with Incarnate. I think the jump is pretty good but I can't go higher than 7 on my scale because the label states "Massive Strength" increases. To me, massive brings up prohormone/prosteriod type gains. While I certainly know Incarnate can't live up to ph/ps gains, I wouldn't make claims that lead the end-user to believe that it could. For me, I would feel more comfortable if the label stated "strength gains" instead of "Massive Strength".

Recovery (10) - This one's a no-brainer for me. The cissus did it's job and did it well. If you've been following my journal you know that I sprained my ankle pretty good playing bball. From the pain and swelling, I was expecting to be sidelined for at least 2 weeks. I increased the dosage a little and found myself playing the very next week. I can truthfully say that this coudn't have happened without the cissus in Incarnate.

Endurance (8.5) - As far as lifting goes, this is where I seen the most benefit. My body hates high reps, and lactic acid kills me after 8 reps. While taking Incarnate, on the last 2 weeks, I noticed I was hitting reps of 10-15 with little lactic acid buildup. I still had some burn, but nothing like pre-Incarnate.

Overall I thought Incarnate was a good product and would probably purchase again for the recovery/endurance aspect of it more than the strength gains.

Again, would like to thank PAL for choosing me to test out INCARNATE.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, that is an impressive weight gain for a 40 day run. I am currently running Incarnate and loving the endurance aspect. How much BF do you think you gained?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
At the beginning I was probably 8-10% (I had a 6pak), but now only the top 2 are visible. So I'm guessing I'm around 12 -15%. The only diet I've been on is the seefood diet. If if see it, I eat it.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Great review bd are you planing on running it again

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great review bd are you planing on running it again
I'm thinking about it, but not totally sure. I have some bulk cissus lying around the house. I thought about buying some bulk beta alanine and measure the results from this.