A Colorful Motive - Green Mag/white Flood

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
26 AUG 07

Starting a log for CONTROLLED LABS GREEN MAGNITUDE AND WHITE FLOOD.
DESCRIPTIONS (stolen from the controlled labs site):

GREEN MAGNITUDE Green MAGnitude...Creatine with ATTITUDE !! If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength.

WHITE FLOOD White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

The purpose of this log is to give my personal opinion on the above products and my results from taking them.
My intention is to gain a lean bulk.[/I]

Stats: (weight and bf% was taken day of starting log/ measurements will be added soon)
23 yr old male
6' 2"
213 lbs.
12% bf
approximatley 2 1/2 years of serious lifting.

Supplements:

Green magnitude
white flood
mega man multi vitamnins
dymatize protein

Previously taken supplements that im using for comparision
Pro lab creatine mono powder
bsn n.o explode
arli wtf pumped
millenium sports ragnarok..... AND MANY OTHERS

Diet and Protein:
My protein intake daily is approx. 250 grams from 4 shakes throughout the day.
we have set cafeteria hours here so i am only able to eat 3 actual meals and have no control of what is served. i eat as clean as possible.
my water intake is always atleast 2 gallons.

I will post my workout as I log.

I would like to say that i will be completely honest about my opinions and gains. Everything I post will be true and I intend to use pictures and measurements to support what i write.

THANK YOU CONTROLLED LABS

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:

OK, first things first. Id like to clear something up. So far everyone I have told about these products have replied the same... " Ive heard that they taste horrible!"
Ive heard it about 5 times now and heres the simple answer. I dont know what the old versions tasted like but this latest version tastes amazing! I have tried several preworkout and creatines and i would say this is one of two that i enjoyed the flavor.

Now that i got first impressions out of the way. today was day 1 for me and it fell on a leg and abs day. To tell the truth i really wasnt feeling like working out today because ive had a long day but i was looking forward to trying the new products.
I took 2 scoops of white flood prior to working out. about 40 minutes prior. Immediately after i took 1 scoop of green mag. Both mixed well and went down easy.

About the time i got to the gym i felt like i was somewhat more energized. i purposely went the last 5 days without a preworkout supp so that i would have an honest opinion about this one. maybe this is one of the reasons that i seemed to notice it like i did.

here was my workout today
legs:
leg press- all sets were 15 rep- 525 lbs, 650 lbs, 725 lbs, 725 lbs
standing leg curls- all 15 reps- 65 lbs, 80 lbs, 95 lbs, 95 lbs
seated leg extension- all 15 reps- 110, 140, 170, 180
calf press- 10 x 10 with 30 sec rest- 400 across the board
lunges- 4 x 15- unweighted, 35, 45, 50
laying leg curls- individauly done with slow control- 45, 65, 70, 70

at this point in my workout i was actualy surprised i still had plenty of energy.

abs-
hanging leg raises- 4 sets 20 reps each
v ups- 4 sets of 30
flutterkicks- 1 set of 100
weighted sit ups of 25 lbs to failure

if i would of had more time prior to my mission time i would of stayed... i still had plenty of energy. my impression of these products so far has been that i did gain energy but im intrested in seeing if i become immune to them like others ive tried. i also am looking forward to using them on days where i notice alot of pump like on bi days. intrested in seeing how well they get me pumped.

heres a pic of my water intake daily. as soon as i get my digital camera back from my friend ill post my before pics i took the other day

one question... a buddy said mix the two together but someone else told me dont. opinions?

Attachments

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
You can mix them if you prefer, but personally I don't. I recommend taking the GM 45-60 min pre and the WF anywhere between 0-30 min pre depending on when it "hits" you. I do 30.

Great workout and solid update, great to see you are getting some good energy:head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm in.......

I mix them.........i put them both in a half gallon jug and then start sipping 30 mins pre-workout and then throughout my workout and finish it when i am done.........been doing that for quite awhile........

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

I would take them apart to do the taste reviews, then mix them together after that for convenience purposes.

Great to see you finally got them ... stay hydrated out there!!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys... im going to try mixing them to see how i like it. im also going to try maces way, but so far i think most people like taking the mag an hour prior and the flood 30 minutes.
im going to figure out whats best for me

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys... im going to try mixing them to see how i like it. im also going to try maces way, but so far i think most people like taking the mag an hour prior and the flood 30 minutes.
im going to figure out whats best for me
thats how i take my mag and flood. mag gives me bloats. I tend to drink an enormous amount of water at the gym. 1 hour for mag and 10 min for floor i think should be good. you'll be surprise how fast that flood hits your system.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thanks cellar... 10 minutes is fast, ill give that a shot also

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
day 2

ok, i went ahead and tried takign the green mag one hour prior and the flood about 10 minutes prior. i really think it worked better for me so thanks for the suggestions.

todays workout

chest
db press- 70 x 20, 85 x 12, 95 x 12, 105 x 10
flat db flyes- 40 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 15, 50 x 15
incline db- 70 x 12, 80 x 12, 85 x 12, 90 x 10
dips- weighted with 45 to failure... no idea how many, but only one set
cable cross overs- 65 x 15, 60 x 15, 55 x 15

back
lat pull down- 145 x 15, 155 x 15, 160 x 15, 175 x 10
good mornings- 110 x 10 for 2 sets
undergrip pull down- 155 x 15, 165 x 15, 180 x 8
single arm cable row- 55 x 15, 60 x 15, 65 x 15
pull ups- weighted 45 to failure

so far what i like best about these supps for me is that i can go from feeling lazy and not wanting to go to the gym to having alot of good energy within one hour. i let my lifting partner try the flood and he agreed with me that its a real mood improvement for lazy days.
another plus to this so far has been the lasting effect of the flood. when im taking other pre workout supps such as no exp. i find that its worn off about midway or before i can finish. im having to force myself to keep to my schedule because i feel like continuing on at the end. the energy is there for a long period time.

my mission time for tomorrow is a late one so in the morning im going to get those measurements. also my friend should be back from baghdad with my cam so those pics will be coming too

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Solid workout motive, nice to see the lasting energy going well for you:clean:

Keep it up!

Sub.

Hopefully mine will be in today....
Hey man, if you don't get it by tomorrow PM me.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well.... ill be taking today off. my vehicle got hit last night so i have a horrible headache and feel like crap.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
well.... ill be taking today off. my vehicle got hit last night so i have a horrible headache and feel like crap.
**** man, sorry to hear about that. Hope you feel better bro!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well apparently ill be taking two days off. we have a 24 hour kill team mission tomorrow. we are going after the sob's that hit our truck!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to see how this turns out seeing how these are products that I would be interested in.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to see how this turns out seeing how these are products that I would be interested in.
well so far its still the first week and its pasted my expectations. im not sure what your previous expirence has been but compared to things ive taken before for preworkout the white flood is at the top of the list.... now i just have to see if it stays there

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad your safe bro.

This stack has definately exceeded my expectations as well, and it's only been about a week.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

i took two days off but not exactly by choice. anyways i went to the gym and had an amazing workout.
ive really been looking forward to trying these supps out on my favorite day which is arms day. today was it and heres the workout

shoulders
db shoulder press- 4 x 12 - 55 lbs, 65, 70, 75
arnold press- 3 x 12 - 45, 50, 55, 50
side lateral raises- 3 x 12 - 20, 20, 30
front raise- 3 x 15- 45, 50, 45

bi's
db curls superset with hammer curls- 4 x 12- 35, 40, 45, 40
ez curl bar- target training to 80
reverse ez- target of 50
close hand ez- target of 60
21's one set of 80

tri's
v bar push down- 4 x 15- 110, 120, 130, 140
straight bar push down- 3 x 15- 80, 95, 110
cable kick back- 3 x 15- 40, 45, 50
seated db overhead ext???- 4 x 10- 95, 105, 100, 95

so today i realized im pretty much hooked on this stuff. atleast the wf i am. i really cant express the energy increase i have with this stuff. as for the gm... im going to give it some time before i start making decisions.

also i measured up today. i did my bi's prior to working out so no pump and came to just over 17. also did my bf % came out to 12.3%

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Hell of a workout man, great job. Nice to see WF working so well for you and providing what you had hoped. Looking forward to your thoughts on GM.

Awesome measurements as well, very impressive.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok ok... so i found a new problem with these products!!! i managed to spill some of the gm on my desk before going to the gym earlier and i just saw a trail of ants marching to it! either gm is candy for ants or they are in need of a solid creatine

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
ok ok... so i found a new problem with these products!!! i managed to spill some of the gm on my desk before going to the gym earlier and i just saw a trail of ants marching to it! either gm is candy for ants or they are in need of a solid creatine
Haha, ants want to get swole too:bb3:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
day 6

legs
leg press- 4 x 15- 525 lbs, 675 lbs, 725 lbs, 780 lbs
standing leg curls- all 15 reps- 70 lbs, 85 lbs, 95 lbs, 85 lbs
seated leg extension- all 15 reps- 120, 150, 180, 200
donky calf- 10 x 10 with 30 sec rest- hanging 45
lunges- 4 x 15- 35, 45, 50, 40
laying leg curls- individauly done with slow control- 55, 65, 75, 80

abs
rope crunch- 110 to failure for 2 sets
v-ups- to failure 2 sets
hanging leg- 3 x 20
crunches- failure for 2 sets

todays workout was good. i was well rested finaly and noticed some strength gains here and there. the energy is still amazing and ive had a few people comment on my vascularity which i dont understand why, i havent noticed it.

i let my partner try the wf and hes been bouncing off the walls ever since. NOTE TO SELF- adhd and white flood is not a good combo. he did love the workout though. hes ordering some tonight.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
day 6

legs
leg press- 4 x 15- 525 lbs, 675 lbs, 725 lbs, 780 lbs
standing leg curls- all 15 reps- 70 lbs, 85 lbs, 95 lbs, 85 lbs
lunges- 4 x 15- 35, 45, 50, 40
laying leg curls- individauly done with slow control- 55, 65, 75, 80

abs
rope crunch- 110 to failure for 2 sets
v-ups- to failure 2 sets
hanging leg- 3 x 20

todays workout was good. i was well rested finaly and noticed some strength gains here and there. the energy is still amazing and ive had a few people comment on my vascularity which i dont understand why, i havent noticed it.

i let my partner try the wf and hes been bouncing off the walls ever since. NOTE TO SELF- adhd and white flood is not a good combo. he did love the workout though. hes ordering some tonight.
white flood is the shiznits. your partner made a wise choice : ]

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Nice log man keep it up! This stuff is working wonders for me already! GL keep us posted. :thumbsup:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i finaly have a day off mission for the first time in 8 months!! yay... sleep is good

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far, to throw another option on dosing I do both 60 minutes prior. I fee it provides for better absorption and get the full benefits from the first set. I have not had any issues with tiring out at the end or crashing.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far, to throw another option on dosing I do both 60 minutes prior. I fee it provides for better absorption and get the full benefits from the first set. I have not had any issues with tiring out at the end or crashing.
both at 60 minutes... i cant imagine considering i feel the tingle in only 10. ill give it a try though. so far im really liking 10 minutes prior for wf and 60 for gm

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
both at 60 minutes... i cant imagine considering i feel the tingle in only 10. ill give it a try though. so far im really liking 10 minutes prior for wf and 60 for gm
same here motive. I do the same for both WF and GM.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I do about that same timing as well, can't hurt to try it out thought and see what works best. WF hits me in about 1/2 hour so it's pretty good timing for me.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
im going to try for the both 60 minutes prior today and see how that goes.
i had a soldier argue that n.o. explode was better even though he never tried wf. we bet 50 bucks on it, hes going to try it tonight. thats easy money! i feel bad taking a soldiers money but oh well

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
chest
db press- 85 x 12, 95 x 12, 110 x 8
flat db flyes- 45 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 15,
incline db- 70 x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12

back
lat pull down- 155 x 15, 165 x 15, 180 x 15
undergrip pull down- 155 x 15, 165 x 15, 180 x 8
v-bar seated row- 175 x 12, 190 x 12, 210 x 10

still dont feel as though im becoming immune to the wf. its holding throughout each workout the same as the first time i used it. havent had to jump my dose any.
ive had a few people say that i appear to be putting some weight on. they all said its good weight so im going to weigh and do a bf% soon. also i did an interview and ive had several friends email me saying i looked huge, im convinced the camera adds weight.
all in all id say im extremely happy with the wf and that i may be seeing the start of some gm.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well... i won the bet. he agreed that wf is better and im 50 bucks richer. however i spent the money to get food for the platoon. felt bad taking a soldiers money so i gave it to the soldiers

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
well... i won the bet. he agreed that wf is better and im 50 bucks richer. however i spent the money to get food for the platoon. felt bad taking a soldiers money so i gave it to the soldiers
Very generous of you bro ... great to hear about the positive comments on the weight gain too.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
took yesterday off and rested up pretty well. it seems like now that we are getting closer to going home im able to get more rest and train a lil harder too.

shoulders
db shoulder press- 3 x 12 - 60 lbs, 65, 70, 1 x 8- 80
arnold press- 3 x 12 - 45, 50, 55, 50
side lateral raises- 3 x 12 - 20, 25, 35
front raise- 3 x 15- 40, 50, 40

my shoulders were already sore from our long hike on mission the day before. wasnt feeling the shoulders today

bi's
db curls superset with hammer curls- 4 x 10- 40, 40, 45, 50
ez curl bar- 3 x 12- 60, 70, 80
reverse ez- 2 x 15- 50, 60
close hand ez- 3 x 12- 70, 80, 80
underhand pull ups to failure

tri's
v bar push down- 3 x 15- 130, 140, 160
straight bar push down- 3 x 15- 90, 105, 120
cable kick back- 3 x 15- 40, 45, 50
seated db overhead ext- 3 x 10- 95, 105, 110

all in all.... wf is still kicking strong. im seeing some strength gains and i seem to be filling out without holding alot of water weight like other creatines. so far im thrilled to be trying these products

someone asked why im not posting what im eating. i stated at the begining that im limited to a cafeteria and its pretty much the exact same thing daily. my intake is about 3000 calories a day with 200-250 protein a day.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
legs
leg press- 4 x 15- 575 lbs, 725 lbs, 855 lbs, 940 lbs
laying leg curls- all 15 reps- 70 lbs, 85 lbs, 85 lbs, 85 lbs
lunges- 4 x 15- 35, 45, 50, 50

abs

v-ups- to failure 2 sets
hanging leg- 3 x 20

ok, im up 6lbs on my weight and my strength is increasing. im loving this stuff!!!! im set on ordering some wf again and i may try the green buldge next

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout motive, moving some serious weight bro. Great to see everything is working so well!

Keep it the great work!!!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could write more and be more detailed but our schedule right now is hectic! we will be heading home in about 50 days!!!!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
ok, im up 6lbs on my weight and my strength is increasing. im loving this stuff!!!! im set on ordering some wf again and i may try the green buldge next

Sounding awesome :squat:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
i wish i could write more and be more detailed but our schedule right now is hectic! we will be heading home in about 50 days!!!!
It's all good, the best news is that you get to come home soon!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
chest
db press- 85 x 12, 95 x 12, 105 x 12
flat db flyes- 40 x 15, 45 x 15, 50 x 15,
incline db- 70 x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12

back
lat pull down- 165 x 15, 180 x 15, 190 x 15
undergrip pull down- 155 x 15, 165 x 15, 180 x 10
v-bar seated row- 175 x 12, 190 x 12, 220 x 10

ive been very busy wiht work and feeling pretty worn down. i dont feel much like working out but about 30 minutes after the wf im set in GO mode. still love this stuff
im slowly gaining some strength and feel like im feeling out a lil bit. compared to creatines in the past id say im feeling this one faster and the taste is definately better. atleast so far im liking them

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
alright, im sorry to say but theres been a reason i havent posted in a few days. im currently in germany due to a richocet hiting my leg. i have a broken leg with some other crap going on. i wont be able to lift for some time and its tough to get to the enternet cafe in this place.
good news... purple heart = coming home!!1

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
alright, im sorry to say but theres been a reason i havent posted in a few days. im currently in germany due to a richocet hiting my leg. i have a broken leg with some other crap going on. i wont be able to lift for some time and its tough to get to the enternet cafe in this place.
good news... purple heart = coming home!!1
No problem, glad all is well and that you are recovering. Just get healthy and don't worry about the log. Crappy way to have to come home but good to have you back.

Thanks for yoru service and dedication to this country!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
No problem, glad all is well and that you are recovering. Just get healthy and don't worry about the log. Crappy way to have to come home but good to have you back.

Thanks for yoru service and dedication to this country!
thanks, i appreciate it. im sorry the log is ending like this. i appreciate the chance to try these two products out and i plan on purchasing more once im back in the game

as for my final opinion... wf is amazing preworkout that surpasses everything ive used.
i didnt really have the time i needed to get the results from gm. my strength went up and i feel taht it was a benifit but i was looking forward to its longterm use. ill be trying it again someday for sure.