bigt's pct stack-featuring diesel test hardcore. - AnabolicMinds.com

bigt's pct stack-featuring diesel test hardcore.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bigt's pct stack-featuring diesel test hardcore.

just a review after 2 weeks. diesel test/rpm/poseidon/restore/lean extreme. so far i am very happy with dth, never suffered loss of libido on 2 months of furazadrol but libido is insane. cant comment on lifting impact, been working 12 hour days in a HOT factory so havent spent much gym time. this stack has given me plenty of strength to muscle through long hours in very hot conditions-hanging paper rolls on a corrugator. looking to add cordegen5/extend/vasocharge for extra endurance. btw poseidon is a must working in heat, been drinking down 6-8 scoops per day and staying decently hydrated while sweating like a pig for long hours. so far high marks for diesel test/poseidon. ive lost 20 pounds since starting starting furazadrol and working in this heat and feel strong as ever. will go to gym in the morning and put to test.

2. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just a review after 2 weeks. diesel test/rpm/poseidon/restore/lean extreme. so far i am very happy with dth, never suffered loss of libido on 2 months of furazadrol but libido is insane. cant comment on lifting impact, been working 12 hour days in a HOT factory so havent spent much gym time. this stack has given me plenty of strength to muscle through long hours in very hot conditions-hanging paper rolls on a corrugator. looking to add cordegen5/extend/vasocharge for extra endurance. btw poseidon is a must working in heat, been drinking down 6-8 scoops per day and staying decently hydrated while sweating like a pig for long hours. so far high marks for diesel test/poseidon. ive lost 20 pounds since starting starting furazadrol and working in this heat and feel strong as ever. will go to gym in the morning and put to test.
    word
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Awesome to hear t man. Glad things are working their magic for ya.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well, numbers are down slightly on lifts but i can live with that. almost 20 pounds weight loss in just over two months is a complete transformation. will get to buy some needed new clothes. diesel test is doing ts job, have a pimple on end of nose-thought those days were gone forever. mood is great and lbido is high.
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

well, numbers are down slightly on lifts but i can live with that. almost 20 pounds weight loss in just over two months is a complete transformation. will get to buy some needed new clothes. diesel test is doing ts job, have a pimple on end of nose-thought those days were gone forever. mood is great and lbido is high.
    Congrats on the weightloss too buddy, that's truly an accomplishment to be proud of. Look on the bright side T, at least the zit didn't pop up during your "senior" prom .

6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Congrats on the weightloss too buddy, that's truly an accomplishment to be proud of. Look on the bright side T, at least the zit didn't pop up during your "senior" prom .
    the bright side is i never had acne that bad as a kid.
  7. Diamond Member

ok, guick update. down 4 more pounds but it fluctuates, its all i can do to stay hydrated at work. i am really leaning out and keeping strength high. going to add a few things for endurance on next order, although strength is good the last couple of hours at work are knocking me in the dirt. just saving weights for the weekend for now. notice i am volunteering to do a little extra heavy lifting at the job and getting the macho thing going, most of that is due to the diesel test.
  8. Diamond Member

Cool

i am really liking diesel test, its proving to be stronger than expected. due to the heat ive got too much aggression going on, will try 4 per day for the rest of work week then go back to 6ed on weekend. body recomp is coming along real nice. btw foced myself to eat 2 chicken breasts at work today and for last 2 days added 2 more scoops of protein to sip on through the day, it has resulted in 2 gained pounds but feel alot stronger. will be getting bcaa's this order.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i am really liking diesel test, its proving to be stronger than expected. due to the heat ive got too much aggression going on, will try 4 per day for the rest of work week then go back to 6ed on weekend. body recomp is coming along real nice. btw foced myself to eat 2 chicken breasts at work today and for last 2 days added 2 more scoops of protein to sip on through the day, it has resulted in 2 gained pounds but feel alot stronger. will be getting bcaa's this order.
    Bulk BCAA's or ?

10. Diamond Member

Bulk BCAA's or ?
    was going to order from np but went to vitamin shoppe and got some extend watermellon for $25. was going to get pw but the watermellon extend really tastes great. 4ed on the dth seems much better, will try 6 on the weekend. i never expected to get this reaction from dth, ive tried every test booster out there and usually have to exceed rec doses, never had to go below. diesel test is for real. still up 2 pounds but leaning out-took another notch out of my belt. going shopping over the weekend for new clothes, still down 18 pounds in 2 1/2 months.
  11. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

was going to order from np but went to vitamin shoppe and got some extend watermellon for $25. was going to get pw but the watermellon extend really tastes great. 4ed on the dth seems much better, will try 6 on the weekend. i never expected to get this reaction from dth, ive tried every test booster out there and usually have to exceed rec doses, never had to go below. diesel test is for real. still up 2 pounds but leaning out-took another notch out of my belt. going shopping over the weekend for new clothes, still down 18 pounds in 2 1/2 months.

Sounds like Diseal Test is working quit well for you man.

12. Diamond Member

Cool

Sounds Diseal Test is working quit well for you man.
    yeah, i would have to say that dth has exceeded my expectations. as a natural test booster it is easily at the top as a solo product. in the past ive stacked everything from jw/restore/mass fx to activate/rxt/tribex. dth is the first natty test booster ive ever had to go below recommended doses. appetite is way up, eating like a pig. cant believe i havent gained more weight, not complaning i love the leaning effect. so far i give it a 8, will hold out the 10 rating for after bottle is gone. izza:
  13. Diamond Member

well weight is at 235, but strength is as good as ever. so far this has been a good pct. libido/strength/appetite are HIGH. oh yeah mood, i am enjoying how good i feel. this cant be said for some other pct's ive had. i took 6 dth yesterday and today and feel less agitated than before, considering staying at 6. izza:
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

5 tablets my libido is nuts. I can't imagine how its gonna be at 6. I might I might cruise at 4-5 possibly.
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    5 tablets my libido is nuts. I can't imagine how its gonna be at 6. I might I might cruise at 4-5 possibly.
    i am used to megadosing almost everything, uhuh not dth. this is first supp ive ever gone at less than max dosing. ive heard guys talking about running activate extreme at 8ed, like to see them double up on dth. the ingredient list of dth reads like a who's who list of quality ingredients. after reading the logs of activate extreme i think i made the right choice. izza: my only complaint is hunger-all the time. but if keep my diet clean i am leaning out real nice. after todays trip to gym, dth just earned a 9 rati ng.
  16. Are you Diesel?

after todays trip to gym, dth just earned a 9 rati ng.
    good 2 hear.
  17. Diamond Member

i am used to megadosing almost everything, uhuh not dth. this is first supp ive ever gone at less than max dosing. ive heard guys talking about running activate extreme at 8ed, like to see them double up on dth. the ingredient list of dth reads like a who's who list of quality ingredients. after reading the logs of activate extreme i think i made the right choice. izza: my only complaint is hunger-all the time. but if keep my diet clean i am leaning out real nice. after todays trip to gym, dth just earned a 9 rati ng.
    what more can i say. this product is proving to be very effective for me. :dl: :clean:
  18. Diamond Member

ive stopped loosing pounds, but im really firming up. feeling stronger everyday. on vacation next week so will finish out at 6ed and buy another bottle. thats the highest endorsement i can give.
  19. Are you Diesel?

ive stopped loosing pounds, but im really firming up. feeling stronger everyday. on vacation next week so will finish out at 6ed and buy another bottle. thats the highest endorsement i can give.
    word
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey SkinnyT , how long do you plan on running this post cycle plan? I like the looks of that stack

Also you mentioned picking up a stim, RPM isn't cutting it for the long work days?
  21. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey SkinnyT , how long do you plan on running this post cycle plan? I like the looks of that stack

Also you mentioned picking up a stim, RPM isn't cutting it for the long work days?
    been taking 5 rpm before work, works ok as a stim but wears out after about 4 hours. i got a pretty physical job, i think dth is doing more for picking me up in the long run. i bought some stimx, that stuff used to be killer now it sucks,imo. so i picked up some jet fuel and reset maybe im just burned out. celc i really like this diesel test, pretty cost effective since i went down to 4ed. on vacation next week and im doing 6ed, the wife will just have to put up with me,lol. izza:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I've found Diesel Test Hardcore to exceed Diesel Test 2010 (older version) tablet for tablet/each day from my expierence up to this point. Is this your first expierence using diesel test before ?
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I've found Diesel Test Hardcore to exceed Diesel Test 2010 (older version) tablet for tablet/each day from my expierence up to this point. Is this your first expierence using diesel test before ?
    reaper, man you've been logging too much,lol. i posted in your thread that i thought dth was stronger than 2010. yeah man worth repeating, dth is the first t-booster ive ever went below rec. doses. at 6 a day i was ready to loose it, and i have tried A LOT OF SUPPS. getting more aggression/strength/leaning out than i did on 8 activate/3 restore. i think i am a good responder to trib but i am really seeing great things. btw in all honesty trib test did more for my libido than dth has, but thats just me. thinking of buying a trib test with 2nd bottle of dth and doing 3dth/2trib test. trib test is by far the best libido booster ive ever tried. thats saying a lot cause ive tried most of them. san endotest is probably 2nd. no offense chuck, dth is great for all the reasons ive listed, just no major libido increase.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome T How are you dosing your restore and lean x?
  25. Are you Diesel?

reaper, man you've been logging too much,lol. i posted in your thread that i thought dth was stronger than 2010. yeah man worth repeating, dth is the first t-booster ive ever went below rec. doses. at 6 a day i was ready to loose it, and i have tried A LOT OF SUPPS. getting more aggression/strength/leaning out than i did on 8 activate/3 restore. i think i am a good responder to trib but i am really seeing great things. btw in all honesty trib test did more for my libido than dth has, but thats just me. thinking of buying a trib test with 2nd bottle of dth and doing 3dth/2trib test. trib test is by far the best libido booster ive ever tried. thats saying a lot cause ive tried most of them. san endotest is probably 2nd. no offense chuck, dth is great for all the reasons ive listed, just no major libido increase.

thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test PCT?
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Awesome T How are you dosing your restore and lean x?
    down to 2ed each. actually have a lot of faith in the dim in dth. didnt use a serm. would have gone with just dth, but tits are something i like on women!!!!!!!!!!!!!aint taking no chances there bucko,lol. im taking a break from formestane right now will run another bottle of dth/trib test then think of something to go with it. this is a piece of cake for pct, no side effects at all, except for a little over aggression on 6dth. can you believe all the crap ive done and a herbal t-booster is gonna make me react like that? only time ive had aggression issues like that was hemadrol/propadrol, and i was running them at max doses. oh well go figure?
  27. Diamond Member

did someone say vacation? heeeehaaaw! thebigt needs a break.:donut:
  28. Are you Diesel?

can you believe all the crap ive done and a herbal t-booster is gonna make me react like that? only time ive had aggression issues like that was hemadrol/propadrol, and i was running them at max doses. oh well go figure?
    Some (well one) herbal test booster is doing its own thing.

ie being very effective.
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test post cycle therapy?
    no, you've got a point. there's alot of stuff ive tried thats boosted my libido, that wasnt my reason for choosing dth. the plumbing works just fine im just not feeling the urge that much. i am much more into the recomp thing right now, really like having loose fitting 38's on. i am realistically looking at 220 and wearing 36's by the end of 2nd bottle. thats what im talking about. :donut:
  30. Senior Member

thats cool, ive explained why that might be with some people. But more free test increase from a product = less libido in that same bottle. DTH is going to increase free test, strength, muscle to fat ratio, etc better than Trib Test, but Trib for some, is a better libido booster unless you use 3 DTH a day but then you get the libido and less on the sides of strengh gains. Anyway with time it might catch up to how u was feeling on Trib Test, but did u use Trib Test post cycle therapy?
    Hey Chuck (or anyone else)--
    Can you explain why 3 DTH is better for libido than 6 DTH? Is it a shutdown thing? And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)
  31. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Hey Chuck (or anyone else)--
    Can you explain why 3 DTH is better for libido than 6 DTH? Is it a shutdown thing? And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)
    I think he already did.

32. Are you Diesel?

"And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)"

2/3 TT day or 3/4 DTH/day. The think is its hard to tell. Since TT is a libido/test booster product upgrader and DTH is a test booster/libido product. You may be ok with 2 DTH am and 1pm for libido. U just have to play around with the DTH dosage. With TT, 3 a day will for sure be a libido increaser on everyone, just not a stong Test booster.
  33. Senior Member

Thanks -- I'm starting to get a handle on this, lol.
  34. Diamond Member

my wife saw me looking in the mirror, dth around $50-the look on my wifes face 'priceless'. the terms recomp/transformation are overused on forums, but i can tell you i am starting to look like a different person. 220 pounds and 36' jeans are becoming more and more like a reality, and i can tell you that will do more for my libido than any pill ever could!!!!!!
  35. Senior Member

Congrats on the recomp, bigt -- keep it up (no pun intended, lol)
  36. Senior Member

"And what would you recommend for simple libido enhancement -- Trib Test or 3 DTH? (or 4 or 5 DTH?)"

2/3 TT day or 3/4 DTH/day. The think is its hard to tell. Since TT is a libido/test booster product upgrader and DTH is a test booster/libido product. You may be ok with 2 DTH am and 1pm for libido. U just have to play around with the DTH dosage. With TT, 3 a day will for sure be a libido increaser on everyone, just not a stong Test booster.
    Can I assume that if you wanted libido enhancement and decent test boost (such as during the "off" days of a 3on/4off pulse, to combat any minor shutdown), you'd recommend DTH, but the dosage would be tricky? (Too low, and you might not get the test boost you need; but too high and you might begin to hurt libido?) Or might it be best to dose the DTH every day during your pulse cycle (even the "on" days)? This way you could (hypothetically) keep the DTH dosage slightly lower and still get the natural test boost you need, without lowering your libido at all (hopefully raising libido, if you can get the dosage just right).
    Chuck, bigt, Reaper -- if any of you guys have a suggestion on what this "sweet spot" might be, please jump in...
  37. Diamond Member

Can I assume that if you wanted libido enhancement and decent test boost (such as during the "off" days of a 3on/4off pulse, to combat any minor shutdown), you'd recommend DTH, but the dosage would be tricky? (Too low, and you might not get the test boost you need; but too high and you might begin to hurt libido?) Or might it be best to dose the DTH every day during your pulse cycle (even the "on" days)? This way you could (hypothetically) keep the DTH dosage slightly lower and still get the natural test boost you need, without lowering your libido at all (hopefully raising libido, if you can get the dosage just right).
    Chuck, bigt, Reaper -- if any of you guys have a suggestion on what this "sweet spot" might be, please jump in...
    if libido enhancement is all you're looking for, get some trib test you wont be dissapointed.
  38. Are you Diesel?

correct....u will get "a" test boost on 4 DTH a day with nice libido, some get even better with 5, some 6, like I said you have to find out whats best for ur libido/test 3/4/5/6. For me 2-5 is good for libido, but 5-6 is needed for the pumps and training intensity.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

i am much more into the recomp thing right now, really like having loose fitting 38's on. i am realistically looking at 220 and wearing 36's by the end of 2nd bottle.
    Great log man,

Sounds like you are making great progress. I'm definitely going to keep DTH in mind for upcoming body recomp efforts. Sounds like it is helping you hold onto LBM for sure

Also wanted to ask you about Lean Extreme, I know a lot of people have mentioned taking it and noticing a huge loss in midsection size / fat in the abdominal region within a few weeks, do you feel you have had the same?

Thanks
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Great log man,

Sounds like you are making great progress. I'm definitely going to keep DTH in mind for upcoming body recomp efforts. Sounds like it is helping you hold onto LBM for sure

Also wanted to ask you about Lean Extreme, I know a lot of people have mentioned taking it and noticing a huge loss in midsection size / fat in the abdominal region within a few weeks, do you feel you have had the same?

Thanks
    yeah, i feel lx contributed to bf loss, i have already went through my bottle. got another 3 days worth of restore at 2ed or might stretch it out at 1ed. if i think it will help achieve my goal i will buy another lean extreme. dont think i need more restore as the dim in dth is regulating estrogen rather than eliminating it helping me feel better and gain muscle while losing bf. big casino, i highly recommend dth for recomp.:donut:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cutting Stack: Metacort, Diesel Test Hardcore, or 6-oxo
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
  3. Unsponsored NOS Ether Log/ Diesel Test Hardcore Stack
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 02:03 PM