bigt's pct stack-featuring diesel test hardcore.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

woke up this morning feeling good. knew i was going to gym, so i took 3 dth an hour pre w/o. this worked out real well as i could vent my aggression on the weights. had a real nice workout, moderate intensity for a longer than normal time-1 1/2 hours. didnt want to get too washed out as i have family things to tend to while on vacation. just took 2nd dose of 2 pills and will take 1 pill 2 hours from now. really liked the 3 pill dose pre workout, dont think i would dose that way on non workout day. will be ordering 2nd bottle of dth and bottle of trib test in the morning.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

not much to report today, still taking 6ed. bought the wife a new car today so am basking in the gratefullness,hehe.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thebigt-

Did you log your furzadrol 2 month stack ? If so I gotta check it out. Seems like it worked pretty well for you. Looks like DTH is also doing good too.

You mentioned you worked in a hot factory...what type ? I've visted some steel mills before on an inspection, and those places are some straight hell...

I never thought of taking 3 DTH pre-workout, seems like it is working pretty well for you. I'll have to try that sometime. I ordered a 2nd bottle of DTH too.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    thebigt-

Did you log your furzadrol 2 month stack ? If so I gotta check it out. Seems like it worked pretty well for you. Looks like DTH is also doing good too.

You mentioned you worked in a hot factory...what type ? I've visted some steel mills before on an inspection, and those places are some straight hell...

I never thought of taking 3 DTH pre-workout, seems like it is working pretty well for you. I'll have to try that sometime. I ordered a 2nd bottle of DTH too.
    i didnt log the furazadrol but i did a review, plus kinda jumped in where i saw it mentioned. i work on a corrugator in a box factory. yeah, ive become a fan, dth is treating me right. btw look at furazadrol solo thread by quill, i give a lot of my results-opinions there.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

nothing much to report, having a laid back day. mowed the grass, trimmed the hedges and got my to-do list done so i can watch nfl on tv tomorrow. still dosing 6 ed, got my 2nd bottle and a bottle of trib test today so ill workout a dosing plan. btw kabuki sod me, will be getting nos ether on next order. diesel makes some quality stuff.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

9-16-58 a day that will live in infamy. well today's my birthday so i plan on sittin on my butt and watching football all day. gotta go to mom's house for a family thing so ill probably eat way tooo much, oh well, you're only born once-maybe, who the hell knows. oh yeah, got my trib test so i will be takin care of bussiness later. izza:
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    9-16-58 a day that will live in infamy. well today's my birthday so i plan on sittin on my butt and watching football all day. gotta go to mom's house for a family thing so ill probably eat way tooo much, oh well, you're only born once-maybe, who the hell knows. oh yeah, got my trib test so i will be takin care of bussiness later. izza:
    BigT contemplates his mortality... but only on his B-day! Happy Birthday bro! Mine was on the 8th
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Happy B-day T. Enjoy all the food and football.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

Happy B-day, if ur stacking DTH and Trib Test the directions on how to stack them is on the Trib Test bottle.....I got NFL sunday ticked on direct TV but all the good games today was on local TV, well the cin./clev. game was good and the broncos/raiders was good, oh and the dallas game......trade rex grossman please.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

Happy birthday you BIG ol T you! hahahaha
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

thanks guys i really appreciate it.:burg:
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    BigT contemplates his mortality... but only on his B-day! Happy Birthday bro! Mine was on the 8th
    happy belated birthday, sorry i missed it. another virgo-go figure.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Happy B-day T. Enjoy all the food and football.
    thanks prld, i owe you bro. one of the most knowledgeable guys on here. dont worry i got the food covered. marvin/peyton dont seem to be on same page,but its early. venietari is who im really worried about.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Happy B-day, if ur stacking DTH and Trib Test the directions on how to stack them is on the Trib Test bottle.....I got NFL sunday ticked on direct TV but all the good games today was on local TV, well the cin./clev. game was good and the broncos/raiders was good, oh and the dallas game......trade rex grossman please.
    hey chuck, i won $150 on a $10 parlay ticket. cleveland was one of my picks. did'nt watch the bronco/raider game, but i thought romo had a decent showing for dallas. grossman, what can i say? hey, how about the colts game? biting my nails down to the end on that one. worried about venietari.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Happy birthday you BIG ol T you! hahahaha
    ra, thanks for stopping by. i think we both found drummers with a different beat. its nice to see someone who is'nt afraid to go against the grain, and speak their mind. keep it up, you big galoot
  16. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.04%

hey chuck, i won $150 on a $10 parlay ticket. cleveland was one of my picks. did'nt watch the bronco/raider game, but i thought romo had a decent showing for dallas. grossman, what can i say? hey, how about the colts game? biting my nails down to the end on that one. worried about venietari.
    i cant even remember who won the colts game (Im assuming the colts). ESPN was talking about some new LB they got this year thats kicking a*s. Im from Chicago so fck the Colts and the patriots, but I respect the patriots and think they may win it all. I love the Bears (and the Cowboys) but the Cowboys might beat up on Chicago next week. Bears DBacks just let anyone catch anything.
  17. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

venietari is who im really worried about.
    Only you would worry about a kicker T, next thing you'll be fretting over the safety of the refs.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    i cant even remember who won the colts game (Im assuming the colts). ESPN was talking about some new LB they got this year thats kicking a*s. Im from Chicago so fck the Colts and the patriots, but I respect the patriots and think they may win it all. I love the Bears (and the Cowboys) but the Cowboys might beat up on Chicago next week. Bears DBacks just let anyone catch anything.
    man. you need to find lovey smith and do whatever it take's to pull grossman, that dude sucka$$. if good rex shows up bears have a good chance, dallas's defense is rank. if bears are getting points im taking them. i think the lb they were talking about is the undrafted free agent, cant think of his name right off, but colts management is pretty slick. btw GO COLTS
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Only you would worry about a kicker T, next thing you'll be fretting over the safety of the refs.
    ARE YOU KIDDING. in a tight game you live and die by field goals. ah hell you know me i fret over everything!
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.11%

COPY CAT!

j/k. Nice work. And glad you decided to go this route.

As you know I’m a huge fan of Chuck’s products. And I absolutely loved the DTH for PCT…and that was coming of my first cycle I had ever experienced major shutdown from…bouncing back to my highest test levels in a couple years.

Over the last 3 years I’ve tried Activate, Powerful, Jungle Warfare, Restore, Rebound Reloaded, Novadex XT, Vitrix, Ecdysten, 60XO, and probably some others. And by far the best test booster or combo of the above products has been the recent DTH.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    COPY CAT!

j/k. Nice work. And glad you decided to go this route.

As you know I’m a huge fan of Chuck’s products. And I absolutely loved the DTH for post cycle therapy…and that was coming of my first cycle I had ever experienced major shutdown from…bouncing back to my highest test levels in a couple years.

Over the last 3 years I’ve tried Activate, Powerful, Jungle Warfare, Restore, Rebound Reloaded, Novadex XT, Vitrix, Ecdysten, 60XO, and probably some others. And by far the best test booster or combo of the above products has been the recent DTH.
    damn right i am. when i see a dude making gains like you did, i want in. now im getting nos ether. kabuki, my friend i only wish i could copy some of the lifts you pull off, pretty awesome. ive got some other stuff ive got to run through then im trying out rfw. if you got any tips, feel free to drop in anytime. thanks,t.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

back to work today, we'll see how it goes. current dosing is 4 dth/ 2 trib test. i am down to 1 a day restore, pct has gone real well. i have solidified my gains 'losses' and have tightened up considerably. my body seems to have adjusted well to weight loss. izza:
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

ok, first things first. i must be a great responder to trib test, libido went through the roof today, 12 on a scale of 1-10! second thing, after 10 days off, everyone kept telling me what a difference. 20 pounds of fat will do that, no pun intended.lol. i am waiting on nos ether and think that will solid me up even more, havent had a v shape in years, im lovin it.:bb3:
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

nice.. where's the pics at brutha?? let's see your new form!
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

nice.. where's the pics at brutha?? let's see your new form!
    glad you asked, my son's girlfriend just got this for **** camera, pictures will be coming, i just gotta catch up with her. been workin some wierd ass hours.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%

I was thinking about doing something fcuking nuts like this:

2x Trib Test bottles
    1x Diesel Test Hardcore bottle
    1x Activate Xtreme bottle
    2x Halodrol Liquigels boxes (I have 2 that I bought from a friend really cheap)

and dosing something like this.....

Wake up:

1 DTH+ 1 capsule of ActivaTe Xtreme+ 1 Halodrol Liquigel
    -----3hrs later-----
    1 Trib Test+ 2 capsules of ActivaTe Xtreme
    -----3 hrs later----
    2 DTH+ 1 capsule of ActivaTe Xtreme
    -----3 hrs later----
    -----3 hrs later----
    -----Post-workout/Before Bed-----
    1 Halodrol Liquigel

DTH: 5 tablets/ ED
    ActivaTe Xtreme: 6 capsules/ED
    Trib Test: 2 tablets/ED
    Halodrol Liquigels: 2 gels/ED

7 days...no cycling off.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I was thinking about doing something fcuking nuts like this:

2x Trib Test bottles
    1x Diesel Test Hardcore bottle
    1x Activate Xtreme bottle
    2x Halodrol Liquigels boxes (I have 2 that I bought from a friend really cheap)

and dosing something like this.....

Wake up:

1 DTH+ 1 capsule of ActivaTe Xtreme+ 1 Halodrol Liquigel
    -----3hrs later-----
    -----3 hrs later----
    -----3 hrs later----
    -----3 hrs later----
    -----Post-workout/Before Bed-----
    1 Halodrol Liquigel

DTH: 5 tablets/ ED
    ActivaTe Xtreme: 6 capsules/ED
    Trib Test: 2 tablets/ED
    Halodrol Liquigels: 2 gels/ED

7 days...no cycling off.
    i like it except for the liquigels, cant take because of some arthritis in my knee-advil. but i might try that with e-form instead. dinoii claims activate extreme raised estrogen levels, i would add the e-form as a precaution, plus i just plain like it.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%

i like it except for the liquigels, cant take because of some arthritis in my knee-advil. but i might try that with e-form instead. dinoii claims activate extreme raised estrogen levels, i would add the e-form as a precaution, plus i just plain like it.
    The liquigels is a pending thing, I'm tempted to trade them off for some protein powder b/c I am running out.

In place of the liquigels, I could run 6-OXO or E-Form instead and also up the dose of Cissus so it is to the point where it is anabolic.

I haven't really came across any mega natural stacks before, and I'm just curious as to what might happen if I were to just run all these things at once. I'm considering a 50/40/10 diet = Protein/Carbs/Fats.

I'm still debating and toying with the idea, but I think I'm going to do something along those lines for my winter bulk.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

ive been curious about pro-anabol. but i definately would run e-form with actvate extreme.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

I'm so not used to hearing "my son's girlfriend"... usually something like "my son's FIRST WORDS!" lol... hahaha good stuff though bro.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

I'm so not used to hearing "my son's girlfriend"... usually something like "my son's FIRST WORDS!" lol... hahaha good stuff though bro.
    haha, yeah im a old fart. still gittin er done though. izza:
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

haha, yeah im a old fart. still gittin er done though. izza:
    na bro it's not even that.. it just makes me feel so damn young!
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

na bro it's not even that.. it just makes me feel so damn young!
    whats a real pain is working out, and these young chicks see me. i can hear them talking and gigling. then i get up and they say 'he's an old dude' izza: . i can take it, it sure beats the alternative.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

whats a real pain is working out, and these young chicks see me. i can hear them talking and gigling. then i get up and they say 'he's an old dude' izza: . i can take it, it sure beats the alternative.
    would that be an old fat dude? LOL!! sorry man, but seriously, when I'm 45, I plan on pulling 18 year olds... cuz I know it has to criss cross somewhere.. I'm 22 in a month and pulling 45 year olds.. there's gotta be a switch somewhere!! LOL!!
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

would that be an old fat dude? LOL!! sorry man, but seriously, when I'm 45, I plan on pulling 18 year olds... cuz I know it has to criss cross somewhere.. I'm 22 in a month and pulling 45 year olds.. there's gotta be a switch somewhere!! LOL!!
    22, man. when i was 22 i was living in the phillipines during marcos, that was when they loved americans over there. ive had my share, and this was before aids and all that crap. more fantastic looking women than i ever say. and believe me, i got my share. notched 5 in one day. top that youngster. lol
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

22, man. when i was 22 i was living in the phillipines during marcos, that was when they loved americans over there. ive had my share, and this was before aids and all that crap. more fantastic looking women than i ever say. and believe me, i got my share. notched 5 in one day. top that youngster. lol
    well I whacked it like six times JUST WHILE I was reading that.. top that old man! LOL jk bro.. but dude.. my record is 5 times in 24 hours.. and it was with the same chick.. so I guess nothing special, but I am proud of it.. it took a lot of effort on my part..
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

nah, im talking 5 different women. and i didnt have supplements back then. i think dth/trib test/aspire i could have gone 10. btw the 12 hour days dont seem as rough now, thank you vacation time!!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

nah, im talking 5 different women. and i didnt have supplements back then. i think dth/trib test/aspire i could have gone 10. btw the 12 hour days dont seem as rough now, thank you vacation time!!!!
    dude.. I wasnt using ANYTHING at the time.. but I was 13.. so LOL!
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

dude.. I wasnt using ANYTHING at the time.. but I was 13.. so LOL!
    hahaha, thanks. im laughing my a$$ off right now. you win nothing i can say will top that.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

hahaha, thanks. im laughing my a$$ off right now. you win nothing i can say will top that.
    wooohoo!:burg:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Cutting Stack: Metacort, Diesel Test Hardcore, or 6-oxo
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:28 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:12 PM
  3. Unsponsored NOS Ether Log/ Diesel Test Hardcore Stack
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 04:03 PM