N.O.-XPLODE review by ReaperX

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've been using N.O.-XPLODE for several days now. I recieved it as a present back in Dec and it has been sitting in the corner of my room staring at me for over the past 6 months.

I take 2 scoops pre-workout and ONLY on workout days not non-workout days.

For those wondering I am still taking additional creatine anyway since the CEE in N.O.-XPLODE does not do anything.

I remember last year all my fraternity brothers were taking it and it was a big deal.....i mean every single guy had their own tub....tragic I know.

Fortunately, I never jumped on that bandwagon....

RATING:7/10. N.O.-XPLODE is a decent pre-workout formula. The CEE in it is worthless and after awhile the 'stim' feeling is not as strong (which is why I only take it on workout days). The tub is pretty small, and I'm sure it cost an arm and leg for the person who got it for me. The pumps are very good, I'll admit that. I get a very, very mild nausea from it though, typically after my workout is done. $40.00-$45.00 a tub......would I pay money for it out of my own pocket ? Not in this lifetime.

Pros:
-Decent stim
-Excellent pumps/vacularity

Cons:
-Price
-CEE (enough said)
-Slight nausea
-Price

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured they jammed packed caffeine in it. Mon. night I could not sleep till like 2:30am. I took it at 8:00pm which was approx. 7 hrs earlier.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
N.O Explode gave me slight headaches and made me feel like crap. I had work right after the weightroom in my school last year. I was literally drop dead tired. I crashed a lot on it. If i got it for free id also probably give it a 6-7 but seeing how I paid 45 bucks for a bucket of caffine 2

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
N.O Explode gave me slight headaches and made me feel like crap. I had work right after the weightroom in my school last year. I was literally drop dead tired. I crashed a lot on it. If i got it for free id also probably give it a 6-7 but seeing how I paid 45 bucks for a bucket of caffine 2
NO-XPLODE also gave me that slight nausea/sick feeling. I definitly did crash after using it too. They jam packed it with caffeine and herbal stims or whatever. They just made it a bit too strong....I'm not sure what else they put in.

I didn't get the runs though like on SuperPump, and it did give me that focus/energy on top of the nausea.

NO-XPLODE also need to be reformulated. Their 'ultra strong' stim sh;t they use in it is too strong. They think they are doing something good by making it so strong. NOPE! All it does is either get people sick or their tolerance becomes way too high for it to work.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
NO-XPLODE also gave me that slight nausea/sick feeling. I definitly did crash after using it too. They jam packed it with caffeine and herbal stims or whatever. They just made it a bit too strong....I'm not sure what else they put in.

I didn't get the runs though like on SuperPump, and it did give me that focus/energy on top of the nausea.

NO-XPLODE also need to be reformulated. Their 'ultra strong' stim sh;t they use in it is too strong. They think they are doing something good by making it so strong. NOPE! All it does is either get people sick or their tolerance becomes way too high for it to work.
agreed. 100% I felt the blood vessels in my head pumping the first time i tried to just set my tolerance to it. I think it was either half a scoop or an entire scoop I dont remember. I do recall it not working after day 2 or 3. I had to up the scoops to feel it afterwards and the pumps caused headaches and crashes. NO explode doesnt need to be reforumulated. It needs to be put in the garbage. tons of other supps out there that are cheaper more effective. not to mention the fact that they last longer than a month.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
interesting you mentioned that. When I went up to 2 scoops of NO-XPLODE i had a pulsing in my head. My blood pressure just went sky high on that stuff.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I recently tried a bucket of NO-Xplode too, i got the focus when i was at the gym, but i had to be careful on the dosing because if i had to much i got the jitters. On the plus side while i was on this my fiance said my love juice tasted sweet, guess that could be a plus.
lmao! :toofunny: I never got jitters from N.O. actually N.O aint that bad compared to Animal Cut from Universal. Holy **** now that is something to be scared of. So much caffine that my libido shot down to nothing. Heart rate was abnormal ( scary abnormal ) and I felt like I was on some sort of drug. worse feeling ever. My buddy got a whole box from GNC and he gave me half. I tried it first and gave the rest back to him. He tried a pack and threw it out. anyone ever experience a product worse than that?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nothing gives you the jitters like a big hit of crack and a line though... right? hypathetically of course.
haha. true true. Ive never tried crack but im pretty sure it would be something similar to what taking animal pak feels like. I never got jitters off any caffeine product besides animal pak. that says a lot. Im a pretty heavy stim junkie so that stuff must have been like loaded with nothing but caffeine to make me feel jittery and sh1t

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
My experience wasn't as bad as you guys. I liked the taste, and yeah... 2 scoops gave me focus, alot of energy, and great pumps.
My problem with it was my face got really bloated.

Being in good shape is cool, but I don't think a puffy round face is...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I feel like Endorush is a cleaner version of NO-XPLODE.

I got good pumps out of NO-XPLODE and there was definitly a 'drive' there as well. It just gave me a headache+nausea, etc, etc.

I just stick with 1/4-1/2 bottle of Endorush instead.

FCUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! I went to Vitamin Shoppe and they were all out. I made them check in the back twice. There wasn't a single damn bottle of Endorush in that entire store. hm.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Butt-Hole Xplode is alright the first time you use it - but after it's a waste...

Endo is sick! I made the mistake of drinking an entire one before w/o one day ---- WOW!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I edited it out.

NO-XPLODE is still better than SuperPump. I let my friend try out my NO-XPLODE and he dosen't have any problems with it. We both get GI distress with SuperPump. Not to mention the taste of 'Sour Horse Urine Extract'

So much for Gaspari Nutition having Bruce Kneller making that. I'm sure he didn't work for cheap either.

p.s. matthew, what's the molecule in your avatar ?