MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Here we go. Back to school. On track

Weight:180lbs

BF% = never measured, roughly 15-16%

Body Type: Endo

Years at it: 2 1/2-3

Supp history: NO-Xplode, NO2, Cellmass, SciFit KreAlk, Discount Anabolics KreAlk, Jungle Warefare.

Eating habits: High carbs, moderate protein(1g per lb) moderate fruit, low veggies:trout: workin on it.

Supporting/well being supps : B-12, Pantothenic Acid(B5), Omegas, vit E, ProComplex Whey, BCAAs.

THE REAL DEAL STACK!
Reset AD- I take in cafiene like no other and see no response.
RPM - WOOO! Power.Lean.Focus.Attitude
Incarnate-Joints. Lean gains.
Retain 2- Leaning assistance.
NOW Adam - Good reviews.

Plan/Goal: Fix my tolerance. Lean out, weight is not an issue, just looking to be less "thick", more vascular and definetly want to get stronger.

Diet: Protein intake will get bumped but to 1.5g per lb
Carbs will mid moderate until 6p.m. then only my shake/fruit/veggies.
2 days i will carb up(in a row) not crazy but enough to get some energy.

Training style: undecided Any opinions please please let me know. No 5x5 lazy and dont want to do the math.
Running 2 times a week, HIIT.

I will dose Reset AD 1-2 weeks prior to starting the rest.

Not sure if i will start everything one the same day, maybe Incarnate & Retain 2 then RPM week later. Feel i will see better results if i get the fat loss going.

Any ideas, thoughts, Q's, recomendations let me know.
:thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Q: You state in your first post that you are 20 yrs old. So you ran Jungle Warfare @ 20 yrs old ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yes. I fail to se the issue? It is 18 and up....? I heard it was good, looked into it for a month. Purchased. Dosed. Saw some results. Balls are hanging low. still get hard. all i had was slight increase in acne.

Sorry i fail to see you're rhetorical point.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ok, dumb me forgot to check behind a bush fir my package. anyways....IT"S ON! Today i will start reset AD. I lifted already and have work in a bit. So tomorrow on chest/shoulder/tri day will be my first day of RPM starting at 5 cause thats how i roll. I will NOT be taking WTF Pumped during this stack supps are as follows.
Reset AD - RPM - Incarnate - Retain 2 - NOW Adam - Omegas - Vitamine E - B12 - ProComplex Whey - BCAAs - Strom(creatine) almost gone but will finish.
Diet will be no carbs after 8. Only veggies and a Shake with some fruit.
3 yogurts a day
Oats and whole wheat bread will be main carb sources.
1 gal. h20 for sure.
I am goin food shopping tomorrow so this stack will be not wasted.

I don't know if i have pics on here now but will see if i can grab some and throw them on, alli have is a camera phone.
Current lifts :
Squat - 225x 3 in april
Dead - 405 x 1 in april
bench - 225x2 ....awhile ago.
tomorrow i will be goin for a new max though. going to see what i can do with 250 and go from there. I get 100lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 and 4, any one thing i should go higher flat bench?

Thanks guys, Any suggestions don't be shy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Go for a PR on bench. I did a 1 max rep with 250lbs for bench....i just barely was able to do it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Go for a PR on bench. I did a 1 max rep with 250lbs for bench....i just barely was able to do it.
Well i am nervous to go for it but i did that little calculator thing and it said can hit 285so maybe ill try 270...? i hate bench.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I always like to max out once in awhile. Make sure you have a spot, I'd never do any maxing out without a spotter.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I always like to max out once in awhile. Make sure you have a spot, I'd never do any maxing out without a spotter.
for sure, im goin with a buddy of mine tomorrow.
Day one in the books, first and second dosing of everything taken. Nothing to note. Tomorrow school then gym. 5 RPM.
Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, friend cancelled. So far i have had 4 Reset caps and today i just popped 6 RPM. bout to head out in 30 minutes. Hope thigns go good. If nothing i will uses Reset for a week and then use RPM. Even if i saee no intensity from RPM i will use it casue one i have it and 2 i hear it has other benifits so.
Peace.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok so no crazy effects from the RPM. I got focused but thats about it. I don't want to go higher with the RPM cause, it just shouldn't be like that. So i'll follow the above. So far i feel fine still nothing weird is happening. So going into week 1 or 2 i will prolly see changes.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I assumed jungle warfare was for 21 and up, but i digress..whatever.

Hows the Reset AD working ? That's the one I'm wondering about.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well after only 4 caps(now 5) i have not seen or feltmy tolerance go down much. I did feel a little more when i had an AMP this after noon of the caffiene kick. So thats why i am going with it at 3 caps a day for a week then onto the RPM. I may need to find something else to help out becasue the situation is bad. Some 5-HTP maybe, i heard that helps the adrenal.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also, i will start posting my lifts and diet. Just been a little busy with work and school. I have been eating well and not missed any doses.

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
Here we go. Back to school. On track

Weight:180lbs

BF% = never measured, roughly 15-16%

Body Type: Endo

Years at it: 2 1/2-3

Supp history: NO-Xplode, NO2, Cellmass, SciFit KreAlk, Discount Anabolics KreAlk, Jungle Warefare.

Eating habits: High carbs, moderate protein(1g per lb) moderate fruit, low veggies:trout: workin on it.

Supporting/well being supps : B-12, Pantothenic Acid(B5), Omegas, vit E, ProComplex Whey, BCAAs.

THE REAL DEAL STACK!
Reset AD- I take in cafiene like no other and see no response.
RPM - WOOO! Power.Lean.Focus.Attitude
Incarnate-Joints. Lean gains.
Retain 2- Leaning assistance.
NOW Adam - Good reviews.

Plan/Goal: Fix my tolerance. Lean out, weight is not an issue, just looking to be less "thick", more vascular and definetly want to get stronger.

Diet: Protein intake will get bumped but to 1.5g per lb
Carbs will mid moderate until 6p.m. then only my shake/fruit/veggies.
2 days i will carb up(in a row) not crazy but enough to get some energy.

Training style: undecided Any opinions please please let me know. No 5x5 lazy and dont want to do the math.
Running 2 times a week, HIIT.

I will dose Reset AD 1-2 weeks prior to starting the rest.

Not sure if i will start everything one the same day, maybe Incarnate & Retain 2 then RPM week later. Feel i will see better results if i get the fat loss going.

Any ideas, thoughts, Q's, recomendations let me know.
:thumbsup:
twitch how did you like the junglw warefare

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Got some strength off it, a little more vasuclar(not much).
Overall i liked it, i got a little ance toward the end but i was expecting it. I am doing the EVO stack in a few months prolly.

Today was an off day, kind of. Ran after the second dose of Incarnate. I am getting a little tingly on the back of my hands and forearm area. I was expecting this.
My run is 10-15 minutes of interval sprints. i almost threw up i was going so hard but refrained so i din't throw up my Incarnate :nono: So tomorrow is a busy day.
School 8-12:15
House project 1-3
Food shopping 4-5:30
Gym 7-8 Back day...YESS!
girl over 8-the nighttime.....:twisted: I may get some HGW or pop some RPM before this....

AH yes, weighed in this morn and was at 175. I can see my abbies comen' in!
I am contemplating stacking ascoop of WTF with 5 RPM, anyone? So it will be RPM and Incarnate 60 minutes before, WTF 30 min.
Input input input guys, sorry bout the lack of detail.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So heres how trainging went today.
Deads - 6x135 6x225 4x225 6x315 4x315 2x365 Could have went harder but wanted to save some for the rest of the WO.

StiffLegDs- 12x135 10x135
BentDB Rows - 60x15 75x12 75x10

I perform a lift that not sure the name ill try to explain.
Holding a EZ bar with your arms slightly bent, 165 ish degrees raise the bar in front of you over your head for a front shoulder work. 60x12 70x10 80x10

DB shrugs- 75x10 85x8

Today was focused again and short. I love my deads so i put alot into them, i was bleeding at the shins and some guy kept looking at me likei waqs crazy...phhhh. So far i am not seeing increase in vascularity but do feel more firm, awake, "lite" and in gernal well being. Its still early and my diet is as of today incorperating many more greens and fruit. I will rely on oats, WW bagels, brown rice for carbs.