Need some real help.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

Need some real help.

Well, Im new at this but I need help on building a stack. I'm 5'11" 190lbs with about 15% bf. I'm looking to add some real muscle while keeping my bf % down. I just ordered some rpm and powerfull, which look to be good products. I was taking cell tech hardcore and muscle tech's Anator, both crap products. Cell tech gave me the runs and Anator tasted like @#$*. I have beening lifting for years with no real results to show for it. I don't know anything about cycling on and off products either so any help I can get would be great.

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Well, Im new at this but I need help on building a stack. I'm 5'11" 190lbs with about 15% bf. I'm looking to add some real muscle while keeping my bf % down. I just ordered some rpm and powerfull, which look to be good products. I was taking cell tech hardcore and muscle tech's Anator, both crap products. Cell tech gave me the runs and Anator tasted like @#$*. I have beening lifting for years with no real results to show for it. I don't know anything about cycling on and off products either so any help I can get would be great.
    do a little reading on here...there are TONS of good threads to answer any questions you have...........if that dont work pm me...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

I've been doing just that and I see that yourself along with some of the other guys on here offer some good advise. I was hoping you could do the same for me. I work-out harder then most but see little results. I'm not out of shape or anything I just looking for some results. I've done the whole designer supplement thing and I'm tired of all the empty promises. If you could just give me a little advise on some good supps I would be in your debt.
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I've been doing just that and I see that yourself along with some of the other guys on here offer some good advise. I was hoping you could do the same for me. I work-out harder then most but see little results. I'm not out of shape or anything I just looking for some results. I've done the whole designer supplement thing and I'm tired of all the empty promises. If you could just give me a little advise on some good supps I would be in your debt.
    are we talking hormonal/steroidal or non hormonal?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    are we talking hormonal/steroidal or non hormonal?
    probably more hormonal, I see that alot of people swear by products like igf-2. I myself have never taking anything like that but if it works it works. I'm going to need to look at some new creatine, too. Cell-tech sucks, I first took it years ago with no effect I got some hardcore for cheap so I began taking it again. It was a big mistake.

Once I get a stack going I will begin to log my progress on here. I think it will be interesting especially since I have never done anything hormonal. That is if anyone is interested in looking at my log.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%

Sounds like you're looking into building your first prohormone cycle.

If that's correct, you're going to have to do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions. I know this has been stated ad infinitum, but it bears repeating.
    The great thing is anabolicminds forums are probably the single best repository of information you'll need.

If this is your first prohormone cycle, you will have phenomenal results from it. Provided you've put it together carefully and after a lot of research. The risks of not doing this right are significant and can be very nasty. I'd urge you to resist the temptation of taking anything until you know all the pros and cons associated with that substance.

Just as a heads up, epistane and havoc are quite popular on these forums and a lot of guys have posted very good results. Check them out.

Also, if you want to minimize side effects, read Dr.D 's pulsing orals thread:

How to pulse orals
    How to "pulse" orals

Also good to check out would be the pulse logs and results here:
    Results From Pulsing Thread... Post Yours!

Hope this has helped you.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

Thanks for the advise. I was starting to think I wasn't going to get any.I will look into both of those products.

I just started taking powerfull and Rpm. The Rpm is some good stuff, probably had one of my best leg workouts in a long time with the stuff.

I'm looking to add something with the Rpm and powerfull. Any suggestions?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

Good stuff. Looks like Doctor D knows what he is talking about. Anyone have any advice on what to take post cycle. My cycle that I'm getting ready to start will consist of rpm, epistane, green bulge, and powerfull. Dont know if that looks like a good stack or not.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.75%

Personally, I would use only a single compound on its own to see what it would do for me. This makes it easier to judge how my body responds to that substance and decide whether it's something I'll use again or not (also easier to find the culprit when something goes wrong).

If you're getting good results, don't change anything. Like I said before, if this is your first prohormone cycle, you will probably get very good results. But don't forget you must maintain a clean, full diet while running your cycle.
    So, in short, if I was in your situation, I'd keep using powerfull and rpm. After completing that cycle, I'd take some time out to let my system recover and then plan the next cycle.

The reason I mentioned epistane/havoc/epidrol (same compounds, different manufacturers) are because they are supposed to be less harsh than other prohormones.

As for pct, you should check out:
    No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree with xarjun for your first go you should use just one supplement rather than a stack.

You asked about post cycle support. For post cycle I would say take a look at this:

POST Cycle Support to be available in 2 weeks

Also if you are doing prohormones, IMO you should be taking care of your liver, lipid levels etc with Cycle Support:

Cycle Support (60 Servings) By Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.67%

Thanks for the info. I'm going to start a cycle log this week. I will try to get some starting photos along with measurements. I haven't pushed my lifting since highschool. Back then I was about 215 lbs and had a bf% around 10%. I'm looking forward to some good results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some computer help
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
  2. need some sup help
    By Skye in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 02:03 PM
  3. Need some QUICK HELP PLZ! Sore/Lumpy Nipples
    By Prime Rib in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16