Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
CellarDude's White Flood & Green Magnitude House of Madness!

Hey everyone! Before I start anything I would like to thank Controlled Labs for giving me this opportunity to run two products that I've heard so much about.

Now onto business...

Here are the descriptions of the two products that Controlled Labs has put out. In my log I will be pointing things out that I like and dislike about the products as well as addressing the claims that the product has to offer.

White Flood
White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorbing and fast acting
* Synergy, strength and stamina
* Endurance and extreme pumps
* Nutrient delivery and recovery
* Carb Free
* Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
* Stimulate neurons
* Enhanced creatine utilization

Arginine and Ornithine have been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of Arginine and Ornithine are delivered bonded to an ester, enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of both compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Anecdotal feedback from power-lifters and strength athletes indicates that Inosine, a precursor to adenosine, may improve training during peak intensity (improving explosiveness and power) by enhancing the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and enhancing oxygen utilization. It may even benefit the endurance athlete allowing for easier release of oxygen from the blood cells to the tissues leading to performance enhancement. As a bonus, it may also act as a natural anti-inflammatory.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood is from sugarcane wax). Popeye must have been onto something because studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles. As a bonus, it may help maintain optimal cholesterol levels.

Vanadyl Sulfate is a potent insulin-mimetic that promotes glycogen synthesis, helps maintain blood glucose levels, and may stimulate muscle anabolism by forcing more nutrients directly into the muscles.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

To put this formula over the top, we added potassium gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like theobromine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine that increase blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Green Magnitude

Green MAGnitude™ is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

# Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
# Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
# Instantly Dissolves
# Patented Form of Creatine
# Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
# Greater Protein Synthesis
# No Bitter CEE Taste
# Caffeine Free

Stats
18 Years Old
6'0 / 181 Pounds
12% BF

Supplements
Green Magnitude
White Flood
Nature's Best Whey
Dextrose
Multi Vitamin

Workout

Note* My Routine will be a Max-OT style routine. This Consist of 4-6 Reps Per Exercise but heavier weights.

Monday
Back/Bi/Forearm

Back

Lat Pull Down 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 3 Sets
Dead Lifts 2 Sets
Pull Ups 2 sets

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell curls 3 sets
Concentration Curl 3 sets
Preacher Curls (machine) 2 sets

Forearms

Barbell Wrist Curls 2 sets
Dumbbell Wrist Curls 2 Sets

Tuesday
Rest

Wednesday
Chest/Triceps/Calf

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Dumbbell Pench Press 2 Sets

Tri

Tri Pushdowns 3 Sets
Dumbbell Overhead Extensions 3 Sets
Dips 2 Sets

Calf

Standing Calve Raises 3 Sets
Seated Donkey Calve Raises 3 Sets

Thursday
Rest

Friday
Legs/Abs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats 3 Sets
Leg Press 4 Sets

Abs

Incline Crunch (weights) 3 sets
Double Crunch (Machines with weights) 3 sets

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press 3 Sets
Standing Dumbbell Side Raises 3 Sets
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows 2 Sets

Sat & Sun
Rest

Diet

Meal 1: 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 2 slices whole grain bread, 2 tblsp peanut butter

Meal 2: 1 cut oats 1 cup milk 3 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp peanut butter.

Meal 3: chicken with rice, or beef with rice

WorkOut

Meal 4: nature's best whey with dextrose.

Meal 5: rice with either pork chops, beef,chicken, steak or some source of protien with veggies

Meal 6: half cup of cottage cheese, 2 tblsp peanut butter with 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

I take in about 1 gallon or so of water every day. Sometimes more sometimes less but on average I try to consume a gallon a day.

My Log will start today the 22nd of August and end when I finish both products. A final review of both products will also follow. Everything I post here will be my honest opinion. I will point out the things that I like/dislike about this product and the claims that controlled labs have made and see if they live up to their claim.

Agian I would like to thank Controlled Labs for this opportunity.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome intro, will be following along ... RR up in the house of madness! :clean:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day I Workout I

Wednesday 22nd Aug
Chest/Triceps/Calfs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
115x10
125x8
135x 6
155x4

Incline Barbell Bench Press
95x8
115x6
125x6
135x4

Hammer Strength Incline Iso Press
45x8
55x6
60x6

Machine Flyes
70x8
70x6
80x5

Triceps

Tricep Pushdowns W. V Bar
110x6
120x5
130x5

Seated Dips (Machine)
90x6
110x6
130x4

Calfs

Seated Calf Raise
70x6
70x5
95x4

Standing Calf Raise
200x6
260x6
300x6

Thoughts
Well when I first took White Flood and Green Magnitude I thought to myself wow these are some pretty good tasting supplements. The "New and Improved" White Flood has a lemonade kick to it. It does in fact taste like lemonade and does not really taste like a supplement. I mixed both Green Magnitude and White Flood with about half a cup of water at the recommended scoops. I liked the color of the Green magnitude. It has a bright warm sea green color to it. Both supplements gave me a slight tingle on the tongue. As soon as I downed the White Flood and Green Magnitude I could feel it within 5-10 minutes. I ran to my gym which is about 4-5 blocks from my house. To be honest I didn't really feel the White flood all that much. I felt a difference after drinking it but nothing too crazy. I do have a history of stims tho and it might take more than the recommended dosage for me to feel. I will up the dosage next week if I believe that it is not working well for me. When I hit the gym and started with the flat barbell bench press I felt bloated. I think it was from the creatine. I tend to bring lots and lots of water to the gym (half a gallon) and drink it as I work out. I could not lie flat as I wasnt too comfortable with the feeling. The feeling went away shortly after. Two things that I liked about my first session of these Controlled Labs supplements is a muscle harding effect. I did not use my biceps today but my arms were rock hard during the middle of the work out. I enjoy the pumps as it is not too extreme and gives you a full feeling in your Muscles. Well that is my first encounter with Controlled Labs supplements. Ill keep you guys posted on my next work out . I look forward to it and hope that I will see more from my supps. Today was not one of my good days but the supplements gave me that little boost to help it along.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great first post, couple thoughts:

* try taking the GM post workout if creatine bloats you right away
* i beleive WF at its full dosage will give you more of a kick, and after about 1 week your supposed to see some crazy volumization effects.

anyways keep up the great work!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
So, you took 1 scoop of WF?

You didn't feel the BA tingle?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Great first post, couple thoughts:

* try taking the GM post workout if creatine bloats you right away
* i beleive WF at its full dosage will give you more of a kick, and after about 1 week your supposed to see some crazy volumization effects.

anyways keep up the great work!
Thanks for the tip. I think I will change the Green Magnitude to post work out. The bloats make me really full and it's hard to work out with that feeling. The White Flood was taken at full dosage ( 2 scoops) I have a long record with stims N.O Exlode, Leviathan, energy drinks. I have been stim free for awhile now though. I will observe the next week or two and see how the White Flood works for me. The White Flood isnt bad actually. Gives me sort of a clean energy feeling sorta the same energy that Leviathan gives in my opinion. So far though I like it and hope that there is more to come. As far as pre workout cocktails go this one tops N.O Explode. It has a better taste and pump. The sustained energy is also a plus as I am not crashing after or during a workout unlike my previous experiences with pre workout drinks. Good going Controlled Labs. More reviews to come.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. I think I will change the Green Magnitude to post work out. The bloats make me really full and it's hard to work out with that feeling. The White Flood was taken at full dosage ( 2 scoops) I have a long record with stims N.O Exlode, Leviathan, energy drinks. I have been stim free for awhile now tho. I will observe the next week or two and see how the White Flood works for me. The White Flood isnt bad actually. Gives me sort of a clean energy feeling sorta the same energy that Leviathan gives in my opinion. So far tho I like it and hope that there is more to come. As far as pre workout cocktails go this one tops N.O Explode. It has a better taste and pump. The sustained energy is also a plus as I am not crashing after or during a workout unlike my previous experiences with pre workout drinks. Good going Controlled Labs. More reviews to come.
Sounds good man, also if you want some people like taking 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post. Just some food for thought. Also as RR said wait a bit for the WF to really kick in.

Good to see the sustained energy, I get that same effect. Great workout and looking forward to more updates.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Holy intros Batman!

With the energy form White Flood it is more designed to be a sustained source of energy not a jolt like a bunch of caffeine. Not all people get the BA tingles especially if you have been taking some sort of a BA supplement for a while.

I would also try taking your White Flood with more water then half a cup, try more in the lines of 16-24oz.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Holy intros Batman!

With the energy form White Flood it is more designed to be a sustained source of energy not a jolt like a bunch of caffeine. Not all people get the BA tingles especially if you have been taking some sort of a BA supplement for a while.

I would also try taking your White Flood with more water then half a cup, try more in the lines of 16-24oz.
Thanks! Ill try to take White Flood with more water next time. I consume a lot of water at the gym however. I guess it wouldnt hurt to consume more water with the White Flood however, but I have heard that the taste gets worse with more water. Ill have to try and find out. Thanks D! I just woke up from a nap. Felt numb all over the bodywise and tired as hell. I ate 15 minutes after I woke up from my nap and im feeling good agian. The numb feeling was a little scary, couldnt really "feel". My entire body sorta felt numb and as if it was in a sleeping state. Anyone ever experience that before. I get it a lot especially when taking a stim and then going to sleep afterwards. Im gonna have a hard ass time sleeping tonight. Afternoon naps means restless nights for me! :ntome:

Edit- I dont think I've taken any BA products before. I was just on plain mono creatine and protien before I started this log. Maybe I'll feel it in the upcoming days.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting on the effects of stims and when you sleep, I have never heard of that or experienced it myself.

Even if you do not feel the "tingles" the BA will still be working so do not be disappointed.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting on the effects of stims and when you sleep, I have never heard of that or experienced it myself.

Even if you do not feel the "tingles" the BA will still be working so do not be disappointed.
Yep, as ddawg said just because you don't have the tingles doesn't mean it's not working, personally I have never gotten the "tingles" either.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. As I anticipated I didnt get more than 3-4 hours of sleep last night. I spend the night talking and catching up with a friend. As for the feeling of stims when i wake up, I seem to always get it when i take an afternoon nap. Maybe the fact that the stim was still in effect and me falling asleep had something to do with it. Whenever I wake up from an afternoon nap I get that sluggish sort of feeling and It seems with stimulants it just took it to the extra mile. Glad that it didnt last long however, I felt like I was hit with a truck for those good 15 minutes. Well thats my quick update. Today's my off day. I wont be experimenting with the White Flood but I will try to keep the creatine in my body so Ill take 1 scoop with water later this afternoon. Cant wait. Later guys im off to school. Ill keep you all posted on how everything goes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day II Rest

Thursday 23rd Aug
Rest

Well today was a rest day. I had to go to school to go through the whole freshman orientation. I got home exhausted. I took the recommended 1 scoop of Green Magnitude with 1 cup of water. Today the Green Magnitude tasted better for some reason. I think the 1 cup of water mixed in with the scoop of Green Magnitude hit the sweet spot. Mixed fairly well like usual but I got the bloats agian. I headed out after taking Green Magnitude and had some bloats on the bus but agian they went away after a little bit. I think tomorrow for my legs and shoulders workout Im going to take Green Magnitude either half scoop pre workout and half scoop post workout. If that doesnt work Ill try to take Green Magnitude an hour before my work outs to avoid the bloating and then White Flood 10 minutes before my work out. So far things are looking good though. Ill keep you guys posted.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Nice update, I'll be interested to see how the change in dosage works out for you. GM in that amount of water is perfect:)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Nice update, I'll be interested to see how the change in dosage works out for you. GM in that amount of water is perfect:)
agreed. Perfect taste IMO. half a cup of water with GM is like drinking lemon juice :nono: 1 cup is the sweet spot.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I would go ahead and take your GM 60 minutes pre. This ensures that the creatine is in your system before you hit the weights.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day III Workout II

Friday 24th Aug
Legs/Shoulders

Alright first off I gotta say I have a bone to pick with you reps but read on first Ill tell you why at the end!

Legs

Squats
185x8
205x6
225x6
235x4
245x2

Dead Lifts
185x8
225x6
235x2
245x1

Leg Press
320x6
370x6
410x6

Shoulders

Shoulder Press
45x6
50x5

Total Shoulder Machine Shoulder Press
50x6
80x4

Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises
20x8
25x5

Thoughts
Alright here goes! Well my bone that I must pick with you guys is that my tank top is ruined! My 10 dollar polo tank top is so drenched in sweat that I dont think It can be used. My workout went FRIKEN GREAT today and by FRIKEN GREAT I mean ****IN AWESOME! The pumps I got were scary. No signs of vascularity I looked the same in my opinion. I saw vascularity improve while I was doing my lifts. To be honest with you I was a little scared because of all this power that came out of me today. I had to drag myself out of the gym to prevent overtraining. My maximums for deadlifts and squats both went up about 20 maybe 25 pounds. I dont know what you guys did but that was the BEST leg work out of my life. I started serious training as the summer began and I have never felt that rush of power. I had no bloats today as dosing the green magnitude 1 hour or so before a work out did the trick. I brought plenty of water to the gym and did not feel the bloats at all. I did rush to the bathroom every 15 minutes or so from all that water however. So in conclusion I Cellardude had the best leg workout of my life! Thanks to you guys I ruined my 10 dollar tank top however :(. I cant believe I had to drag myself out of the gym today. The guy working at the gym complained that I was lifting too much and to be honest with you it was scary for me to see all that lifting without being tired. I honestly think that if I had straps for my deadlift I could have gone 10-20 pounds more on my last set. I was losing the grip so I had to stop. Anyway I gotta go guys. Im out to meet a girl that I havent seen in months! looking forward to it :) and like I said I ruined a nice tank because of you guys :rant: thanks a lot >:[!! haha later guys ill be back around 7.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, that sounds like a sick workout! Sorry about the tank:D

Good luck tonight:cheers:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, that sounds like a sick workout! Sorry about the tank:D

Good luck tonight:cheers:
Haha! you should be sorry! J.K best work out I've had whole summer. Ive had some pretty sick work outs but today's was the best. The weird part is after going out right after a workout ( I showered of course) is that I walked around like crazy and I dont feel tired what so ever. I could totally go back to the gym for another crazy workout. Cant wait till monday :)

Edit- I would also like to add that my shoulder joint pain prevented me from working out as hard as I should be on it. I have Incarnate on hand and should be ready to use it once this log is done but I don't want it to interfere with the Controlled Labs logging. Joint pain gets in the way of my work out. but so far the claims that Controlled Labs are accurate and way more than I expected.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear about the aswesome workout and moving out the dosing of Green MAG helped with the bloating.

Now who wears name brand clothing to the gym? You are there to GFH not look pretty! :lol:

:dl:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear about the aswesome workout and moving out the dosing of Green MAG helped with the bloating.

Now who wears name brand clothing to the gym? You are there to GFH not look pretty! :lol:

:dl:
haha. i only have polo tank tops sadly :( everything else is ripped. oh well :p

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah! I think I might order an Controlled Labs Tee from the website ;D. Maybe when I get some more money tho. I was checking it out on your website only 10 bucks not bad. Btw just a random question for you guys when did the eatting contest go on? I noticed it on your website. What did the winner recieve? Thats a lot of pizza bites to eat.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The shirts are highly anabolic:cool:

The contest took place on 7/27 and the winner got Any CONTROLLED LABS product of their choice + 3 bottles of Black Hole + Controlled Labs T-Shirt. Here's the link if you wanna check it out...

***Controlled Labs Black Hole Eating Contest Takes On Bagel Bites*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Oh wow. Lucky! Haha. Sounds like some awesome prizes to win for doing everyones favorite thing in the whole wide world. EAT!

As for the shirts mnn they sure do seem highly anabolic. Just like some of the products. I think you should put a warning label on all your products from this day on. Warning this product may and WILL cause extremly crazy workouts. Use with caution! :study:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha! pu12en12g pretends like he's an A&F model when he hits the gym! Small update. I dont know if you guys like the small updates but i can stop em if youd like. It's 12 AM and as of now the soreness of everything just kicks in. I feel like i was hit with a truck. perfect time to hit the hay. later guys.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Too much time chattin wiht Mr Hollywood i see! :D

My clothes are usually dirty from puttin on and takin off all theplates and small holes all over the belly from cinching down the belt!

:clean: :dl: :squat: :bb3:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
haha! pu12en12g pretends like he's an A&F model when he hits the gym! Small update. I dont know if you guys like the small updates but i can stop em if youd like. It's 12 AM and as of now the soreness of everything just kicks in. I feel like i was hit with a truck. perfect time to hit the hay. later guys.
More detail the better bro, keep 'em up:cheers:

Gotta love DOMS!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day III Rest

Saturday 25th Aug
Rest

Well I just took 1 scoop of Green Magnitude today to keep the creatine in me. Today when I woke up I felt like I fell off a cliff and just as I hit the ground I was hit by a truck. The soreness is awesome. Anyway as I downed my scoop of Green Magnitude I notice at the very bottom bottom of the cup is residue. When I drink it down the powder is super super sour. The mixibility I still find is pretty decent considering as how I basically let it disolve on it's own and then give it a quick swirl or two with a plastic knife. Today is my parents summer bbq day. My mom tends to grill all sorts of meats. Roast pork, chicken, lamb chops. You name it we got it! looking forward to eatting a ton of that stuff. Ill keep you guys updated.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's where Black HOLE comes into play! (all you can eat buffet)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day IV Rest

Sunday 26th Aug

Well just a quick update. Today was a rest day. Had a BBQ yesterday. Tons of protien there from good clean sources. Asian parents sure have their own idea of a BBQ. No burgers or hot dogs were served instead pork lamb chops chicken sausages and shrimps and stuff were all BBQed instead. Good food. Today around 12 in the morning I took 1 scoop of Green Magnitude with the regular 1 cup of water. Ive actually grown to like the taste of Green Magnitude. The only thing that sorta bugged me was the little residue left on the bottom. extremely sour. It's not really a big deal tho. Ill try to add some more water to the mix tomorrow. Maybe I dont have enough water. Anyway Ill keep you guys updated.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I would experiment with the water to find out what your taste buds like.

I'm BBQ'ing tonight for the football game, freaking jacked for it :dance:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would experiment with the water to find out what your taste buds like.

I'm BBQ'ing tonight for the football game, freaking jacked for it :dance:
enjoy! tell me how it goes.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day V Workout III

Monday 27th Aug
Biceps/Back/Forearm

Well today's work out went pretty well. I changed my workout time from afternoons around 5-6 PM to 9 AM. The reason I changed it now is because of school. College is unpredictable sometimes and I want to work after school. I hate being the typical broke ass college student. Anyway my workout went like this.

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
20x8
25x8
30x6

Preacher Curls (Machine)
60x6
70x6
80x6

Concentration Curls
25x8
25x6
30x6

Back

Dumbbell Row
55x8
65x8
70x6

Lat Pulldown
80x8
90x8
100x6
120x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
55x8
65x6
75x6

Forearm

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
25x8
30x8
35x8

Thoughts
Well today I had to leave the gym early. I didnt really get to finish working out on my forearms. Today was the first day of college so I didnt want to be late for school. I got a pretty sick back workout today. I woke up in the morning all tired. I ate meal 1: 3 egg white 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats with 1 cup milk and honey. I downed the Green Magnitude along with it. Since I was on a tight schedule today I drank White Flood about 20 min after consuming the Green Magnitude. I felt bloated agian but I guess it was from the food. After downing both Green Mag and White Flood I didnt feel more bloated than I already was. I hit the gym feeling like crap. As soon as I got to the gym I started off warming off with biceps. I was starting to feel pumped. The White Flood seemed to hit me while I was at the gym. I felt the energy like 5 minutes after drinking it down but the real pumps came at the gym. Overall nice back and bicep day. Ill keep you guys posted. Oh also I would like to say that since I have been on White Flood and Green Magnitude I have had more endurance than ever. Also My left lat is evening out. Before It used to take a pounding just trying to keep up with my right. I worked my ass off to try to get them both even and the White Flood and Green Magnitude seem to give it that little extra push that it needs. Ill Upload pics at the very end. I took some pictures a few days ago. Ill compare those pics to my results when Im finished with the products. :twisted:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear about your endurance going up, it's definitely a key attribute. Nice workout, looks like you really hit the weights hard!

Looking forward to the updated pics(no homo)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I Decided to upload pics now. Ill get some remarks probably but I guess it will be good motivation for me! Gonna upload some before and after pics. These pic below are current pics.

Current

These pics are before pics. This is me when school ended. I didnt actually take any pictures of when school ended. These are around Mid of May. I was concerned too much about putting on fat for Prom and all so I just stopped. This is my summer bulk progress and Ill upload the finish results when Im done with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

Before

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man, you have a great V-tapper going. Chest is looking alot bigger as well. Great job cellar, keep up the hard work!

The end pictures will no doubt show a great transformation!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress man, you have a great V-tapper going. Chest is looking alot bigger as well. Great job cellar, keep up the hard work!

The end pictures will no doubt show a great transformation!
Thanks man! Gonna try to nail my diet down more. That way I'll be :bb3:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day VI Workout IV

Tuesday 28th Aug
Chest/Triceps/Abs

I decided to do tomorrows workout today. The reason I did this is because im running a tight schedule tomorrow. I have to get up pretty early to hit the gym and I dont want to compromise my workout for school. I did it today because school starts a lot later for me today.

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
115x8
135x8
145x6
165x4

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
50x8
65x6
75x6

Machine Flyes
80x6
90x6
100x6

Incline Barbell Bench Press
105x8
125x6
135x4

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
45x6
50x6
55x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
90x6
100x6
110x6

Seated Machine Dips
100x6
120x6

Overhead Extension
35x8
30x8

Abs

Double Crunch (Machines With Weights)
40x8
45x8

Sit Ups On Slant Board (75 Degrees) W. Ball Weights
16x6
13x6

Incline Crunch (Machine)
35x8
45x6

Thoughts
Holy crap throwing another upper body work out the next day after a crazy workout is not a good idea. I noticed so far my bench press has gone up. It's nothing major or anything I just notice that i am able to get that extra push out to help me. Todays workout wasn't a really great work out. My old hip injury was killing me when I was trying to do abs. I got those nasty back pumps when I was trying to bench press and for some reason one of my triceps were sore like crazy before I even stepped foot in the gym. I think next time it would be wise to do legs the next day after a heavy upper body workout. White Flood and Green Mag seemed to give me that extra push I needed. Overall decent workout. Could have been better if not for the killer sore back pumps I had. The gay dude working out at the gym who kept eyeballing me and crap wasnt very helpful at all either. I wanted to get the hell out of there. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I Decided to upload pics now. Ill get some remarks probably but I guess it will be good motivation for me! Gonna upload some before and after pics. These pic below are current pics.
Remarks about what? Your bed head :lol:

Other than that keep up the good work bro.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Remarks about what? Your bed head :lol:

Other than that keep up the good work bro.
haha! thanks man. Means a lot coming from the biggest post whore of all times! Ill be sure to upload some more progress pics down the road with my messy bed head :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Day VII Rest

Wednesday 29th Aug
Rest

Today was a rest day. I took the suggested 1 scoop of Green Magnitude today. It has been exactly 1 week since I started my Green Magnitude and White Flood log. Im feeling pretty good. Tomorrow is my leg day. Im going to be sore like crazy. Well Ill keep you guys posted.