Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. hey log is looking good usual; i have the same stuff happen after taking White Flood crazy as hell workout, i have to make myself leave gym lol.

ps: did you decide about the multi vitamins?

2. Awesome workout man, great to see you're still kicking ass. Keep it up bro!!!
    •   

3. Day XVI Workout X

Friday 7th Sept
    Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    145x8
    155x6

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x10
    125x8
    135x8
    145x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x6
    50x6
    25x8

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
    25x6
    25x6
    25x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    90x10
    100x10
    100x8
    110x6

Machine Dips
    90x10
    90x8
    100x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine)
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

Double Crunch (Machines With Weights)
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Today I thought I would try something new to see how White Flood would affect me. Since today I didnt have class I was in no rush to workout. I ate meal 1 and meal 2 before working out. I drank down Green Magnitude with meal 2. I waited about 2 hours before consuming White Flood that way I would make sure I had an empty stomach. When I consumed White Flood on an empty stomach unlike before It seemed to hit my system harder and faster. I felt the caffeine from the White Flood hit me harder than usual. I usually feel it but it's not that big of a deal. Today I felt it more but It wasnt to an extreme.

One of the reasons why I've come to enjoy White Flood over other pre-workout supplements it due to the fact that there are no crashes on White Flood. It gives me the clean energy feeling without any crashes what so ever and raises my endurance to the max. Today was one of those days. The caffeine from the White Flood was felt and gave me more focus. I had a great workout because of the focus. I was able to concentrate more on form while doing the exercise. It was not one of those just push and pull like crazy days. I believe when I wake up tomorrow morning Ill feel like I was run over by a truck yet agian.

Anyway In conclusion todays workout went great. The pumps and endurance were there. Awesome workout. Im hoping that White Flood will give me the endurance to get some good cardio going tomorrow. I havent done any cardio in ages. Im also hoping that hottie at the gym will show up agian. That girl looked like she was going to a club rather than work out at a gym but man was she scorching. Every guy's eyes were bulging. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Energetic, Afternoon workouts suit me better.

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 9/10
    Endurance 10/10
  4. Day XVII Rest

Saturday 8th Sept
    Rest

Today I planned on doing a 30 minute cardio session with White Flood but my college buddies came back from school. I just had to see them today. We hit the mall where I saw Vitimin World. I saw the controlled labs products on sale at Vitimin World. The prices were reasonable as they were buy one get one free. Instead of having regular retail price it was basically Internet retail price. Everything was fairly cheap to my surprise. If I had the extra cash I would have shelled out some money for the Purple Wraath But Im broke. I asked the employees if they had a smaller version of the Controlled Lab products and they said to me nope. I asked when they would receive it and they said to me were trying to get rid of these. We wont be stocking these agian. What made me curious is why they wouldnt stock solid products like White Flood and Green Mag. Maybe Internet Retailers are hurting their business like good old Nutraplanet. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. Ill move my cardio day to tomorrow afternoon seeing as how Ill have time tomorrow.
  5. Day XVIII Workout XI Cardio

Sunday 9th Sept
    Cardio

Today I decided to do something that I havent done in ages. Cardio! I downed 2 scoops of White Flood and hit the gym 20 minutes later. I felt the White Flood hit me within 15 minutes. Todays cardio session was pretty good. I had good endurance despite the fact that I havent done it in awhile. I think Im going to incorperate 20-30 minutes of cardio once a week on my bulk. Im going to be doing cardio on non-workout days so hopefully it wont affect my bulk too much.

I felt as if I could have done way more cardio but I didnt want to overdo it. semi-light cardio on White Flood is awesome, The endurance has been really good since I started White Flood. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal

Cardio Rating 9/10
    Endurace 10/10
    •   

6. Keep up the good work bro...

I should be posting my log up soon...
  7. Day XIX Workout XII

Monday 10th Sept
    Biceps/Back/Shoulders

Biceps

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    25x6
    30x6
    35x6

Preacher Curl (Machine)
    60x6
    70x6
    80x6

Dumbbell Curl On An Incline Bench
    20x8
    20x6
    25x6

Back

Seated Cable Row
    100x10
    120x8
    150x8

Lat Pulldown
    90x10
    100x8
    120x8

Dumbbell Row
    50x8
    55x6
    55x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
    50x8
    55x8
    60x8

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
    40x8
    45x6
    45x6

Shoulder Press Machine
    50x8
    60x8
    70x6

Seated Front Smith Machine Press
    80x8
    100x8
    100x8

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x10
    25x8
    30x6

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x10
    40x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Todays workout was better in terms of shoulders. My shoulders werent giving me pains whiled I worked out today. I woke up in the morning on a hectic schedule and ate meal 1 with Green Magnitude and White Flood. I rushed out to the gym asap because right after my workout I had class.

My presses have gone up, I felt the pumps that I havent felt in awhile today. My strength has improved as well as my endurance. Usually that type of bicep workout would sore me out. After completing my biceps I kept going and going. It felt like I was unable to be tired out. Great workout today in terms of pumps and endurance. I do wish that the White Flood would have hit me sooner than it did but because I took White Flood with tons of food, It was expected to take some time to hit my system. It's a good thing that it did hit me in the middle of my workout. Agian, Great workout. I feel as if I may have left some exercises out because I completed my workout and headed for class. Next time I think ill carry a small notepad with me to the gym and jot my workouts out. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. You sure will be hearing about the sores I got from todays workout tomorrow

Mood:Tired Slow Morning

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 10/10

Perfect Score! Keep Up The Great Products Guys!

8. Still going strong! Congrats on the presses going up.

9. Awesome job man, great to see the strength and endurance increases!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    One of the reasons why I've come to enjoy White Flood over other pre-workout supplements it due to the fact that there are no crashes on White Flood. It gives me the clean energy feeling without any crashes what so ever and raises my endurance to the max.
    Hell yea... spread the word :bb2:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Hell yea... spread the word :bb2:
    No doubt. Ive been spreading the word for awhile now tho

12. I got bored so I made this. Tell me what you guys think. This is the first time I started messing around with Paint Shop. I might use this for my next log.

13. Day XX Workout XIII

Tuesday 11th Sept
    Forearms/Calfs/Abs

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x6

Barbell Wrist Curls
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

Calfs

Standing Calf Raises
    260x10
    300x10
    340x8
    420x8

Sitting Calf Raises
    50x10
    70x10
    105x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine) Supersets
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

Thoughts
    Todays workout I decided since Im not quite ready to workout on my other body parts which are sore like crazy, I would concentrate on the isolation exercises. I decided to workout on things that I lack most in my opinion and forearms,calfs and abs needed more work in my opinion.

I had a hectic morning so I downed White Flood and Green Magnitude with my first meal of the day. The White Flood didn't kick in until the middle of my workout but it still gave me the energy that I needed. My endurance is still hanging high. Tomorrow Ill see if I have recovered enough to do chest agian. My standing calf raises have gone through the roof! I maxed out the machine at 420 pounds. It's not a lot but I still managed to max out the machine which is great for me. I could have done more abs today but seeing is to how my abs were still a bit sore from my previous workout I decided to take it easy on them. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal,Long Morning

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 10/10

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    I got bored so I made this. Tell me what you guys think. This is the first time I started messing around with Paint Shop. I might use this for my next log.

People don't like my critiques
  15. Day XXI Workout XIV

Wednesday 12th Sept
    Legs

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    245x6

Deadlifts
    185x8
    235x8
    265x4

Stiff leg Deadlift
    135x10
    135x8
    145x8

Leg Press
    360x8
    450x7
    540x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
    60x10
    70x8
    80x6

Prone Leg Curl (Machine)
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6

Thoughts
    Wow today's leg workout was crazy as you can see. My endurance is through the roof! today I didnt have any classes from college. I guess it's a holiday today but anyway, I had time today which was great. I had 2 meals before I worked out and I made sure that I had an empty stomach before consuming White Flood. I felt the pumps hit me while I was typing a response on AM. I got to the gym as fast as I could. My endurance was literally through the roof. Even after that kickass workout Im not feeling sore. I could seriously go back for some more. I walked out of the gym walking funny cause of such an intense workout. I got a little crazy and decided to go all out on the leg press. I took all the weights around me (12 plates of 45) and started smashing them around after a brutal deadlift and squat combo. It was crazy! It seems as if my workouts have gotten more intense as the time progresses with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

I also forgot to mention today I felt the tingles from the Beta Alinine. It was pretty weird. It felt like goosebumps started popping out from all over me. Weird feeling. I dont know if the tingles are supposed to be in your stomach but I felt them all over my body rather than my stomach. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. I still feel the energy from the White Flood and Green Magnitude. It's the alert/focus feeling that I love the most from the White Flood.

Mood: Alert, Focused, Energetic, Happy

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 11/10

Comments:I feel like a robot who never gets tired right now!!
  16. Day XXII Workout XV

Thursday 13th Sept
    Chest/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    115x10
    135x10
    145x8
    155x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x8
    135x8
    145x8

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
    50x10
    50x8
    55x8

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x7
    50x6
    25x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    100x10
    120x6
    140x4

Dumbbell Kickbacks
    20x8
    20x8
    20x8

Closed Grip Flat Barbell Bench Press
    55x8
    55x8
    45x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Today my workout went alright. I got some pretty good energy after downing the White Flood on an empty stomach. It seems the effects are much more dramatic and they hit you harder and faster on an empty stomach.

My triceps took a beating today. I focused mostly on form today and tried some advice I was reading on the internet. I tucked in my shoulder blades and lined up my triceps. I felt them being used more. Anyway I tried to hit 140 on Tricep Pushdowns and I Failed at 4. After that I tried to keep going but with less weights. I think I would have had a better workout if I didnt get a nasty left back pump. It was seriously killing me as it threw off my lifts. Doing Dumbbell Kickbacks were a pain in the ass for my left lat pump made it difficult. Anyway my workout was pretty good. I feel exhausted after all that work. No crashes really but more on the line of wanting to hit the bed A.S.A.P Ill keep you guys posted

Mood: Energetic at the gym, Felt exhausted after straining workout

Workout Rating 8/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments: Workout rating would have been higher except the back pump was making me uncomfortable. I love pumps as much as the next guy but I hate getting weird pumps in my lats.
  17. Day XXIII Rest

Friday 14th Sept
    Rest

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to workout but i decided to take a rest. I have DOMS all over my body. It feels great. My chest has never been this sore. The Green Magnitude and White Flood combo has really helped out a lot. My back,legs,chest EVERYTHING is sore.

I downed Green Magnitude today earlier. It seems that im never tired of the taste. Only thing that I think could use some improvement is the residue on the bottom. No clumps, but a lot of stuff on the bottom with 1 1/2 cups of water. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal

Comment:DOMS is the best!

18. Can't believe I missed this log. Looking good man!

19. Thanks haiz. Best of luck to you too!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Friday 14th Sept
    Rest

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to workout but i decided to take a rest. I have DOMS all over my body. It feels great. My chest has never been this sore. The Green Magnitude and White Flood combo has really helped out a lot. My back,legs,chest EVERYTHING is sore.

I downed Green Magnitude today earlier. It seems that im never tired of the taste. Only thing that I think could use some improvement is the residue on the bottom. No clumps, but a lot of stuff on the bottom with 1 1/2 cups of water. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal

Comment:DOMS is the best!
    Haha, nice! DOMS FTW:bruce1:

Everything is still going well in here. Did I read that you hate lat pumps
  21. Day XXIV Workout XVI Cardio

Saturday 15th Sept
    Cardio

Today was a cardio day. I downed Green Magnitude in the morning after a meal. I hit the gym around 2 PM in the afternoon but before I left my house I downed my White Flood. It seems that when I drink down White Flood with an empty stomach I get a better feel for the energy. I seem to notice it more than if I were to consume it with food.

Cardio was decent today. I had lots of energy but boy I am out of shape. I havent done any type of cardio in awhile and I was sure as hell out of breath. My legs were sorta tearing at me because I did legs not too long ago. I did a HITT cardio session for about 15 min. Im still sorta new to the whole concept of cardio while bulking so maybe someone can enlighten me. I do cardio 1-2 times a week for maybe 15-20 min. I take in a protien shake as soon as I am done with my workout with plenty of BCAA. If anyone knows a good way to add cardio to a bulk please PM me. Im trying to bulk, while keeping in shape as well.
    After today I felt like a fat kid that hasnt laid foot on a tredmill in years.

Anyway decent workout. Pumps were felt but not as crazy as some workout days. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Decent mood,Felt exhausted after cardio

Cardio Rating 7/10
    Endurance 6/10

Comments: Cardio rating and endurance were low today because of my lack of doing cardio in the past. I sweated like a mofo however after jacking the speed up to 9 MPH for a good minute. I felt like I was going to faint afterwards however.

22. Nice job on the log man. I have the same deal with the GM at the bottom of the glass. Today when I took my GM and WF together they somehow mixed even better and had no residue , I think I'll do them both together 30 mins prior.

I tried doing mine on an empty stomach 30 mins before, but I didn't find it hit me any harder . WF kicks in 30 mins after like clockwork for me, so I think that's what I'm going to stick with, after finishing some oats about 30-40mins prior. When you take your GM on an empty stomach did you just take in a shake like 15 mins before your workout then?

And I'm in the same boat as you for cardio, I stopped it for a while so when I hit the elliptical on Thurs it was killer. I'm going to do a quick HIIT session tomorrow I think, but I'm basically bulking up now so I might do HIIT once or twice a week to keep any fat gain to a minimum. Personally I like sprinting for about 30-45sec and then going at a slower pace for about a minute and I do that for about 20-25 minutes depending on how I feel.

23. Steve!

Sounds like we're on the same boat! I too try to do cardio 1-2 times per week now. I take White Flood with it to keep my energy and endurance high as it seems that White Flood is more reliable on endurance than pumps. The pumps I get sometimes are great! Im a stim junkie so with even with White Flood the effects of caffeine are kept to a minimum but I feel them working.

I guess it's different for everyone for EC stacks. Some people seem to get EC working better on an empty stomach while some can have food in their stomach and still feel the same effect. It's just like how not every person works the same way.

As for the Green Magnitude I take it with my meals around 12 and I try to workout at 2-3. The reason I do this is I tend to take a lot of water during my workout sessions. I bring a gallon of water to the gym and depending on how crazy my pumps and workouts go, also depend on the amount of water I intake. I keep Green Mag more than 1 hour away from my workout so I dont feel bloated from all the water in me. It seems to work well for me.

Cardio has been a pain in the ass for me! I need to get into better shape (cardio wise) to keep fat gains to a minimum. The mirror for me is a great indicator of fat gains and when I put on fat around my face I know either
    A) I have to adjust my diet
    B) I need to start hitting the tredmill.

Anyway best of luck to you! Seems like our bulking style is the same. GL with your log.

24. you ever try preacher curls? really hits my biceps hard.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you ever try preacher curls? really hits my biceps hard.
    Thanks for the tip T. Ive tried preacher curls on the machine but its probably not the same. Ill throw those in next week to see how it goes. Ive been meaning to switch up my training and diet a little. Im stuck on 190 after 3 months. I think I hit a plateau.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:45 AM
  2. CL Preworkout Stack (1 White Flood + 1 Green Magnitude)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. poison's White Flood and Green Bulge log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 08:45 PM