45x10
    70x8
    90x6

Iso Lateral Row (Machine)
    45x10
    70x8
    100x8

Thoughts
    Well today I woke up extremely tired. I went through the day as normal but things just seem to slow down like crazy. My classes felt so much longer, It was hard trying to listen to my professors. I noticed today that I built up a small headache. Im usually not proned to headaches but today I felt extremely exhausted. The headache was no big deal. It was pretty minor but im pretty sure I know how I got it. Being exposed to caffeine for such a long period of time, now that I am off caffeine It seems that my body is craving it. It's like a drug addiction. Anyway the headache was no big deal. I felt a bit dizzy at times and tired but I managed to get through the day.

The gym was a totally different story. I hit the weights really hard today and even broke my old bicep curl record. I finally reached 40 pounds for bicep curls. My energy was decent but It felt more like mental energy. I kept pushing myself even when I didnt really feel like lifting. It was a pretty crazy workout. My biceps were hit so hard that my back workout wasnt at full potential. Great workout overall! It seems the results from White Flood and Green Magnitude are still sticking around which is good. Ill keep you guys posted. I have to see how well I can keep my gains from creatine.

Mood: Exhausted

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comment:
    My biceps hurt like hell!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Very Interesting log. I'm curious to see if you can maintain your gains after going off the product. I don't want to buy something that gives me huge gains while I'm on it but then 1 week after I quit it I'm back to where I started.

I'm keeping on eye on this one
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Unsponsored

Tuesday 25th Sept
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Not much to report here. I had an extreme case of DOMS. The effects from Green Magnitude and White Flood is still in high gear. Although I dont get the small energy boost from the White Flood I feel pretty normal today. The headaches have gone away for the most part and if there were any headaches it lasted for about a minute or so and disappeared. My biceps are sore like crazy. This will be intresting to see how I handle introducing White Flood and Green Magnitude back into my body in the upcoming month or so. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal, Calm
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Wednesday 26th Sept
    Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    135x8
    155x8
    165x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x10
    60x8
    70x6

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    40x10
    50x8
    50x6

Shoulders

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x12
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6

One Arm Cable Side Raises
    30x10
    40x8
    50x6

Standing Dumbbell Press
    25x10
    25x10
    25x8

Triceps

Tricep Pushdowns W. V Bar
    100x15
    110x10
    130x10
    140x6

Thoughts
    Today was NOT a good day for me. I ordered from Nutraplanet previously and talked to a rep about changing the address of the order. Althought it was changed the package arrived at my house (which I did not want) My parents trashed my protien mix and my bulk powder along with everything I ordered. I got into a huge fight with my parents about them not supporting me at all at what I do. My mind was so distracted while working out that I was all over the place. I didnt do enough lifts, I wasnt in the mood. In fact I was in such bad spirit that I let a 50 pounds dumbbell slip and hit my abdominals. It was unintentional but because my mind was wandering and all over I wasnt able to pull off a proper workout off. Really really bad workout. I was in such a bad mood and all drained of energy from yelling back and forth that I took White Flood today. I got some random pumps here and there at the gym that allowed me to lift normally but other than that, my mind wandered and caused me almost to seriously injure myself. Not a smart idea to workout when distracted.

Mood: Felt like Sh*t

Workout Rating 3/10
    Endurance 5/10
    Pumps 6/10

Comments:
    getting into a fight with your parents before working out is a bad idea. When your mind wanders, your bound to get hurt. Not one of my good days at all. Seriously, if regular protien and dextrose is not natural to my parents I wonder what is. I guess im supposed to just pick up weights not eat and try to get big the "natural" way.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.27%

Man sorry to hear about yrou day, sucks that the parents do't support your lifestyle and trashed your stuff. Good to see that you are still lifting and hope everythign clears up.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    Man sorry to hear about yrou day, sucks that the parents do't support your lifestyle and trashed your stuff. Good to see that you are still lifting and hope everythign clears up.
    thanks. I kept my controlled lab stuff hidden in a super secret hiding area so they would never find it. Sadly that place would be my brothers underwear drawer
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Thursday 27th Sept
    Abs/Forearms

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10

Barbell Wrist Curl
    60x10
    60x10
    70x10

Abs

Incline Crunch
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10

Double Crunch
    50x8
    50x8
    50x8

10 Minute HITT Cardio

Thoughts
    My mood has still been affected about this whole thing. I havent spoken a word to my parents since yesterday. My lifts, mood wasnt all that great at the gym.Althought I tried not to think about it, it was just that it was on my mind. It's hard to get something like that off your mind. Really ticks me off. Anyway decent workout. My mind was wandering like crazy tho. Strength was affected because I couldnt concentrate.

Mood: Depressed, Tired

Workout Rating 7/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 6/10

Comments: I still feel like ****. It's on my mind. I hope things go well soon though.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My parents know I order lots of crazy stuff ( My dad was laughing when my NP order came in with 10 big containers of white powder a while back) but they don't really say too much about it. If they trashed my stuff though I'm sure I would go crazy.

Hope your workouts get back into their groove; I've been having some pretty good ones lately.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    My parents know I order lots of crazy stuff ( My dad was laughing when my NP order came in with 10 big containers of white powder a while back) but they don't really say too much about it. If they trashed my stuff though I'm sure I would go crazy.

Hope your workouts get back into their groove; I've been having some pretty good ones lately.
    thanks steve. you seriously have no idea. So far, the have trashed my 36 dollar whey protien mix, 15 dollars worth of dextrose, bulk cissus, bulk citrulline malate, a FULL container of paravol and leviathan. That gets me steaming mad man. I wish they would have a little more faith and know that im an adult and I would discontinue something if I felt it wasnt right for me. ugg
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Friday 28th Sept
    Legs

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x8
    205x8
    225x6

DeadLifts
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    245x4

Leg Press
    360x6
    450x6
    540x6

Standing Calf Raise
    260x10
    3000x10
    360x8
    420x6

Thoughts
    Today's workout was good. My lifts have remained while off Green Magnitude and White Flood. Im not using any supplementation right now besides protien. Yesterday I noticed at the gym the lack of energy. Usually when im using Green Magnitude and White Flood I get good clean energy. Today, not so much. I've been off White Flood and Green Magnitude for a week now I believe. My energy level has been affected and the whole parents not supporting anything that I put my mind too also wasn't very helpful. I don't know why but Im still pissed off as hell that they refused to listen to me and trashed my stuff. Lifts in reguards to weights and reps didnt seem to go down much but the lack of support from my parents is a big downer for me. I hope my energy comes back soon and my desire to smash weights like theirs no tomorrow.

note*This was yesterday's workout I forgot to post it up.

Mood: Distracted

Workout Rating 8/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 7/10

Comments:
    Feeling low. I feel better today however.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Saturday 29th Sept
    Rest

Today's a rest day for me. I could actually do cardio but im not in the running mood. I had killer DOMS from yesterday's workout. Great feeling! My legs are looking bigger and the definition is surely showing up. Things are looking pretty good. Tomorrow I'll be doing cardio if my legs aren't as sore. Today for meal 1 I was eatting a my turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread. I realized the turkey had a funky taste to it. It was a sour sort of taste. I realized I was eatting rotted, or almost rotted turkey. Taste was really funky. Took 2 bites for me to realize it. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. Gotta start studying, Midterms and such coming soon.

Mood: Tired

Comment:
    I got a nice case of DOMS on my legs. Love the feeling.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Sunday 30th Sept
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Not much to report. I felt extremely tired. I didnt get a chance to do cardio. I had some serioud case of DOMS in my legs which has been here since friday. It feels great. So far I feel as if while not on controlled labs White Flood and Green Magnitude my energy levels just for the day has been adjusted. I dont feel as energetic as I normally would on a regular day. I sure do miss me some White Flood and Green Magnitude. Ill keep you guys posted

Comments:DOMS rocks!
  13. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%

Too bad there's no more WF and GM here but still glad to see you going strong.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Monday 1st Oct
    Back/Biceps

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
    25x10
    35x10
    40x6
    40x6

Dumbbell Curl on an Incline Bench
    25x8
    25x8
    35x6

Preacher Curls On Universal Machine
    80x10
    100x6
    120x4

Hammer Curls
    25x10
    25x8
    20x8

Back

Seated Rows
    140x10
    170x8
    190x6

Lat Pulldown
    90x10
    100x8
    120x8

Dumbbell Row
    50x10
    55x10
    60x10

50x10
    100x6
    105x6

Thoughts
    Today was a back and biceps day. I must say, even without supplements my strength has remained. I have grown used to back and biceps workout as I get pumps just thinking about working them out. Today strength stayed the same. The reps dropped I would say. I felt like I could have kept on going but I didnt want to push it. Workout was great. I was extremely tired in the morning while classes were going on. It's hard to concentrate sometimes in class when the professors don't talk loud enough. It's bad enough being placed in the back of the large room but having a professor whom you can't hear just makes you not want to put effort in trying to listen to her. Anyway thats all there was to my day. I feel like taking in some Green Magnitude. Such an awesome flavor.

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 9/10
    Endurance 8/10

Comments:
    Crazy Workout! I miss having a nice refreshing drink of Green Magnitude in the morning.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Too bad there's no more WF and GM here but still glad to see you going strong.
    thanks man. I miss the long lasting clean energy feeling of White Flood. Ill be back and stronger than ever with White Flood and Green Magnitude.
  16. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    thanks man. I miss the long lasting clean energy feeling of White Flood. Ill be back and stronger than ever with White Flood and Green Magnitude.
    Great to hear, I'll be looking forward to it
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Tuesday 2nd Oct
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Not much to report. I have a pretty nice case of DOMS on my back. Feels great. I feel that my biceps could have used a little more work yesterday. Mood and energy was better that it usually is on a tuesday. Anyway thats all I really have to report. I have a test tomorrow and I need to cram some last minute information into my brain. Ill keep you all updated.

Mood: Energetic

Comments: Nutraplanet Rocks! Customer service gave me 80 dollar credit after a wrong address issue that occured. Thanks agian guys!
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Wednesday 3rd Sept
    Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    135x8
    135x8
    155x6

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
    40x10
    45x8
    50x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    105x10
    115x8
    125x8

Shoulders

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x10
    25x10
    30x8

Shoulder Press
    35x6
    35x6
    40x5

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x10
    45x10
    50x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. Straight Bar
    80x10
    100x10
    120x6

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    80x8
    90x8
    100x6

Seated Dips
    90x10
    90x10
    90x10

Thoughts
    Today's workout was a drag. I was bummed out at my bench press numbers. It's sad because I lack any progress in terms of weight. I never have a spotter for bench press so I usually go for higher reps rather than strength. Ill be trying to adjust my routine. Agian, I never liked the whole full body workout. It doesnt fit me considering how by the time I hit shoulders im hammered. I think Ill try adjusting my routine in a way where shoulders wont interfere with other upperbody parts. It seems that for shoulders, I feel that when I work back with shoulders it prevents me from lifting. The same goes for any other upper body split with shoulders. I have some serious work to do and the upcoming winter bulk is where I will do it. I need some work on my chest and shoulders. It seems those are my weaknesses. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal, Energetic

Workout Rating 7/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 7/10

Comments:
    I gotta give some more work to shoulders. It's falling behind. Time to get to work!
  19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Thursday 4th Oct
    Rest

Yesterday was a rest day. I forgot to update. Not much to report. I remember feeling very tired from class. I was also lucky that my english class was cancelled. My professor didn't make it which meant that I could get home at 6 instead of 8. I remember being tired as hell. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Tired

Comments: Controlled Labs rules!
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Friday 5th Oct
    Legs

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x8
    225x8
    245x6
    265x2

Deadlifts
    185x8
    205x8
    225x6
    245x5
    265x2
    295x1

Leg Press
    360x6
    450x6
    540x6

Sitting Calf Raise
    45x16
    90x10
    115x8

Standing Calf Raise
    260x12
    300x10
    360x8
    420x6

Thoughts
    Woooohoo! Today was a blast! I must admit, I cheated today. I fell asleep for two hours after just lying down on my parents bed. I woke up and I felt that my muscles were asleep. I knew I couldnt go in for a leg workout with my body half asleep. I took 2 scoops of White Flood today after a unexpected nap. If you notice my previous post, I have said it a few times and will say it agian. I tend to feel exhausted after waking up from a nap. Today was no exception. I decided to jump on some White Flood after a 2 week break. All I have to say is WOW! I felt my body start to tingle a little and I was good to go. I hit the gym with nice clean energy with a great sense of aggression. I hit squats, and I wasnt tired after hitting 265. It's been awhile since Ive done 265. Today I hit that no problem.

When I was deadlifting my energy was through the roof! I kept going higher and higher and it seemed that I was starting to build up an audience. On my attempt of 295 practically the entire gym was crowded around me. I know 295 isn't a big deal for most but for me it's pretty good. Anyway I must say I do believe that cycling White Flood is a smart move. After keeping all supplements out of my system for 2 weeks I havent felt this type of energy. Insane lifts, Insane Energy. Im excited to start running White Flood agian later on. I think it will be extremely beneficial for me in terms of results. Ill keep you all posted.

Mood: Exhausted,Tired,Depressed before workout.

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments:
    White Flood is insane. I think cycling it is the best method of using it. More results provided that way.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

a little late but subbed. log looks good.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Saturday 6th Oct
    Shoulders/Abs

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
    35x10
    40x8
    45x8
    50x6

Shoulder Press Machine
    50x10
    70x6
    70x6

Seated Rear Smith Machine Press
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10

Close Grip Barbell Upright Rows
    70x8
    80x8
    80x6

Dumbbell Shrugs
    45x10
    50x10
    55x8

Barbell Shrugs
    115x10
    125x10
    135x10

Abs

Incline Crunch Machine
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

Double Crunch
    30x10
    40x10
    50x10

Thoughts
    Todays workout was good. I was feeling a bit tired when I hit the gym but my energy came back. It's been a LONG time since I had a good shoulder/trap workout. The reason I haven't gotten a good shoulder workout was due to pains on my shoulders. I think from now on reserving a day especially for shoulders would be a smart idea. My shoulders and traps seem to have fallen behind and I need to get them where I need them to be. Endurance was good energy was high. Im feeling happy today because I haven't had a good shoulders workout in a LONG time. Anyway Ill keep you posted.

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 8/10

Comments:
    Im tired. Going to bed. Didn't sleep a wink last night after White Flood.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

any bloating?
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Im currently off the log, I had to get a few things checked up at the doctors and such. My log for these products are gonna be a bit different from others. Im going to cycle the two products to test for added benefits of a cycle on them. I tend to get bloats from WF and GM if dosed too close to one another. GM in the afternoon followed by a workout at 4 PM leaves no bloats.
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

What time of the day do you take your WF? and what time are you aiming to go to bed?
  26. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    What time of the day do you take your WF? and what time are you aiming to go to bed?
    Well I tend to get bloatings when I worked out early morning. I crammed down a heavy meal, WF and GM all together. Having them close made bloats, but I did go to sleep on time. I usually go to sleep at 12 or 1 AM and wake at 9. Before when I was actually used to WF being that I took it every workout, I could sleep even if I took it 5 PM in the afternoon. First few days, no matter when you take it, seems that your body needs to get acustomed to the change. Thats how it works for me at least.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Sunday 7th Oct
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Nothing much to report. I always seem to feel tired these days. I hope it goes away. I find myself taking lots of afternoon naps and waking up more exhausted than before. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Tired what else?

Comments:
    Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

Sunday 7th Oct
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Nothing much to report. I always seem to feel tired these days. I hope it goes away. I find myself taking lots of afternoon naps and waking up more exhausted than before. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Tired what else?

Comments:
    Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday.
    Do you think it could be from the wf being taken later in the day resulting in less sleep, then making you tired during the day. I had this problem before the abyss arrived.
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Do you think it could be from the wf being taken later in the day resulting in less sleep, then making you tired during the day. I had this problem before the abyss arrived.
    possibly. I get enough rest. I sleep at 1 AM most of the time and wake up at 9-10 AM. Maybe earlier bedtime would resolve this problem but I find that I fidget a lot in bed if it's early.
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Monday 8th Oct
    Biceps/Back

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
    25x6
    35x6
    40x6
    45x4

Preacher Curl
    60x10
    70x10
    70x8

High Incline Dumbbell Curl
    25x8
    30x8
    30x8

Straight Bar Cable Curl
    90x8
    100x6
    100x6

Dumbbell Concentration Curls
    35x6
    35x6
    35x6

Back

Seated Rows
    130x10
    170x8
    190x8

Lat Pulldown
    90x12
    120x8
    140x8

Dumbbell Row
    50x10
    60x6
    60x6

50x10
    100x6
    90x6

Wide Grip Leverage Row Machine
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

Thoughts
    Todays workout I used White Flood. I haven't touched Green Mag in a long time but I couldnt resist. I was feeling ultra tired today. I threw in 2 scoops and felt insane tingles and I was good to go. I had the craziest pumps today. My energy wasn't as high probably due to the caffeine tolerance. I felt that I wasn't in the mood to workout. I felt that I could have done some heavier weights but hey, the pumps were good at least. My biceps were so pumped that It looked like a ballon ready to burst. When I touched my biceps they were extremely tight. I loved the feeling. First time that I have gotten actual pumps like that in a long time. Im not going to cheat anymore with White Flood. I need to truely give it some off time. I think that with some well needed rest to reset my stimulant tolerance, the insane pumps,endurance and energy will come back to me all at once. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Extremely Tired

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 11/10
    Endurance 8/10

Comments:
    Endurance and energy could have been better but pumps were out of this world.
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

Have you looked into reset ad to desensitize you to stims? Works pretty well.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

wow.. we have a lot of the same stats, except bf%, a lot my my lifts are around your numbers, sub'd id like to see how we both progress
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Quote Originally Posted by drksun View Post
    wow.. we have a lot of the same stats, except bf%, a lot my my lifts are around your numbers, sub'd id like to see how we both progress
    thanks. I forgot to update weight though. Im 195 pounds as of now.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

thanks. I forgot to update weight though. Im 195 pounds as of now.
    2 lbs from where Im at. What bf did you say you were at?
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

2 lbs from where Im at. What bf did you say you were at?
    not really sure. I would say around 15.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

not really sure. I would say around 15.
    nice..thats quite a bit of lbm.
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

thanks for the compliment but im not 100% sure on the bf and im sure when i measured my weight a lot of that was water.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

any pics?
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Tuesday 9th Oct
    Rest

Today is a rest day. Not much to report. I didn't feel tired today. I feel pretty normal today. I have a midterm coming up tomorrow for one of my classes. Tomorrow will be a chest/tricep workout. My biceps and my back are in a world of pain. That workout yesterday was intense. Ill keep you all posted.

Mood: Normal

Comments:
    Gotta study!
  40. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Unsponsored

Wednesday 10th Oct
    Chest/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    135x6
    155x5
    175x5
    195x5
    205x4

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x6
    135x6
    145x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x6
    75x6

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
    50x6
    75x4

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    100x6
    120x6
    140x6

Seated Dips
    90x6
    110x6
    110x6

One Hand Tricep Pushdown
    50x8
    50x8

Thoughts
    I thought today I would just try something new. Since my chest seems to be growing slow, I assumed my training needed a new kick start. I started benching with heavier weights but less reps. I also removed the need for light weight warm ups. I figured that doing really light weights is useless and only helps put on fatigue faster. I was right, My chest felt pumped and I had a great muscle-mind connection today. Awesome workout. Ill keep you guys posted. I gotta stop hanging around the forums and get to more important things. School!

Mood: Worried

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 9/10
    Endurance 9/10

Comments
    : Gotta spend less time here and more on my studies.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:45 AM
  2. CL Preworkout Stack (1 White Flood + 1 Green Magnitude)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. poison's White Flood and Green Bulge log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 08:45 PM