Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member

Keep up the good work bro...

I should be posting my log up soon...

2. Professional Member

Day XIX Workout XII

Monday 10th Sept
    Biceps/Back/Shoulders

Biceps

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    25x6
    30x6
    35x6

Preacher Curl (Machine)
    60x6
    70x6
    80x6

Dumbbell Curl On An Incline Bench
    20x8
    20x6
    25x6

Back

Seated Cable Row
    100x10
    120x8
    150x8

Lat Pulldown
    90x10
    100x8
    120x8

Dumbbell Row
    50x8
    55x6
    55x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
    50x8
    55x8
    60x8

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press
    40x8
    45x6
    45x6

Shoulder Press Machine
    50x8
    60x8
    70x6

Seated Front Smith Machine Press
    80x8
    100x8
    100x8

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x10
    25x8
    30x6

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x10
    40x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Todays workout was better in terms of shoulders. My shoulders werent giving me pains whiled I worked out today. I woke up in the morning on a hectic schedule and ate meal 1 with Green Magnitude and White Flood. I rushed out to the gym asap because right after my workout I had class.

My presses have gone up, I felt the pumps that I havent felt in awhile today. My strength has improved as well as my endurance. Usually that type of bicep workout would sore me out. After completing my biceps I kept going and going. It felt like I was unable to be tired out. Great workout today in terms of pumps and endurance. I do wish that the White Flood would have hit me sooner than it did but because I took White Flood with tons of food, It was expected to take some time to hit my system. It's a good thing that it did hit me in the middle of my workout. Agian, Great workout. I feel as if I may have left some exercises out because I completed my workout and headed for class. Next time I think ill carry a small notepad with me to the gym and jot my workouts out. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. You sure will be hearing about the sores I got from todays workout tomorrow

Mood:Tired Slow Morning

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 10/10

Perfect Score! Keep Up The Great Products Guys!
  3. New Member

Still going strong! Congrats on the presses going up.
    •   

4. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Awesome job man, great to see the strength and endurance increases!
  5. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    One of the reasons why I've come to enjoy White Flood over other pre-workout supplements it due to the fact that there are no crashes on White Flood. It gives me the clean energy feeling without any crashes what so ever and raises my endurance to the max.
    Hell yea... spread the word :bb2:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Hell yea... spread the word :bb2:
    No doubt. Ive been spreading the word for awhile now tho
  7. Professional Member

I got bored so I made this. Tell me what you guys think. This is the first time I started messing around with Paint Shop. I might use this for my next log.

8. Professional Member

Day XX Workout XIII

Tuesday 11th Sept
    Forearms/Calfs/Abs

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
    25x10
    30x10
    35x10
    40x6

Barbell Wrist Curls
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10
    80x10

Calfs

Standing Calf Raises
    260x10
    300x10
    340x8
    420x8

Sitting Calf Raises
    50x10
    70x10
    105x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine) Supersets
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

Thoughts
    Todays workout I decided since Im not quite ready to workout on my other body parts which are sore like crazy, I would concentrate on the isolation exercises. I decided to workout on things that I lack most in my opinion and forearms,calfs and abs needed more work in my opinion.

I had a hectic morning so I downed White Flood and Green Magnitude with my first meal of the day. The White Flood didn't kick in until the middle of my workout but it still gave me the energy that I needed. My endurance is still hanging high. Tomorrow Ill see if I have recovered enough to do chest agian. My standing calf raises have gone through the roof! I maxed out the machine at 420 pounds. It's not a lot but I still managed to max out the machine which is great for me. I could have done more abs today but seeing is to how my abs were still a bit sore from my previous workout I decided to take it easy on them. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal,Long Morning

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 10/10
  9. New Member

I got bored so I made this. Tell me what you guys think. This is the first time I started messing around with Paint Shop. I might use this for my next log.

People don't like my critiques
  10. Professional Member

Day XXI Workout XIV

Wednesday 12th Sept
    Legs

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    245x6

Deadlifts
    185x8
    235x8
    265x4

Stiff leg Deadlift
    135x10
    135x8
    145x8

Leg Press
    360x8
    450x7
    540x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
    60x10
    70x8
    80x6

Prone Leg Curl (Machine)
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6

Thoughts
    Wow today's leg workout was crazy as you can see. My endurance is through the roof! today I didnt have any classes from college. I guess it's a holiday today but anyway, I had time today which was great. I had 2 meals before I worked out and I made sure that I had an empty stomach before consuming White Flood. I felt the pumps hit me while I was typing a response on AM. I got to the gym as fast as I could. My endurance was literally through the roof. Even after that kickass workout Im not feeling sore. I could seriously go back for some more. I walked out of the gym walking funny cause of such an intense workout. I got a little crazy and decided to go all out on the leg press. I took all the weights around me (12 plates of 45) and started smashing them around after a brutal deadlift and squat combo. It was crazy! It seems as if my workouts have gotten more intense as the time progresses with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

I also forgot to mention today I felt the tingles from the Beta Alinine. It was pretty weird. It felt like goosebumps started popping out from all over me. Weird feeling. I dont know if the tingles are supposed to be in your stomach but I felt them all over my body rather than my stomach. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. I still feel the energy from the White Flood and Green Magnitude. It's the alert/focus feeling that I love the most from the White Flood.

Mood: Alert, Focused, Energetic, Happy

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 11/10

Comments:I feel like a robot who never gets tired right now!!
  11. Professional Member

Day XXII Workout XV

Thursday 13th Sept
    Chest/Triceps

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    115x10
    135x10
    145x8
    155x8

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x8
    135x8
    145x8

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
    50x10
    50x8
    55x8

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x7
    50x6
    25x10

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    100x10
    120x6
    140x4

Dumbbell Kickbacks
    20x8
    20x8
    20x8

Closed Grip Flat Barbell Bench Press
    55x8
    55x8
    45x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Today my workout went alright. I got some pretty good energy after downing the White Flood on an empty stomach. It seems the effects are much more dramatic and they hit you harder and faster on an empty stomach.

My triceps took a beating today. I focused mostly on form today and tried some advice I was reading on the internet. I tucked in my shoulder blades and lined up my triceps. I felt them being used more. Anyway I tried to hit 140 on Tricep Pushdowns and I Failed at 4. After that I tried to keep going but with less weights. I think I would have had a better workout if I didnt get a nasty left back pump. It was seriously killing me as it threw off my lifts. Doing Dumbbell Kickbacks were a pain in the ass for my left lat pump made it difficult. Anyway my workout was pretty good. I feel exhausted after all that work. No crashes really but more on the line of wanting to hit the bed A.S.A.P Ill keep you guys posted

Mood: Energetic at the gym, Felt exhausted after straining workout

Workout Rating 8/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments: Workout rating would have been higher except the back pump was making me uncomfortable. I love pumps as much as the next guy but I hate getting weird pumps in my lats.
  12. Professional Member

Day XXIII Rest

Friday 14th Sept
    Rest

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to workout but i decided to take a rest. I have DOMS all over my body. It feels great. My chest has never been this sore. The Green Magnitude and White Flood combo has really helped out a lot. My back,legs,chest EVERYTHING is sore.

I downed Green Magnitude today earlier. It seems that im never tired of the taste. Only thing that I think could use some improvement is the residue on the bottom. No clumps, but a lot of stuff on the bottom with 1 1/2 cups of water. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal

Comment:DOMS is the best!
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't believe I missed this log. Looking good man!
  14. Professional Member

Thanks haiz. Best of luck to you too!
  15. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Friday 14th Sept
    Rest

Today is a rest day for me. I was going to workout but i decided to take a rest. I have DOMS all over my body. It feels great. My chest has never been this sore. The Green Magnitude and White Flood combo has really helped out a lot. My back,legs,chest EVERYTHING is sore.

I downed Green Magnitude today earlier. It seems that im never tired of the taste. Only thing that I think could use some improvement is the residue on the bottom. No clumps, but a lot of stuff on the bottom with 1 1/2 cups of water. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Normal

Comment:DOMS is the best!
    Haha, nice! DOMS FTW:bruce1:

Everything is still going well in here. Did I read that you hate lat pumps
  16. Professional Member

Day XXIV Workout XVI Cardio

Saturday 15th Sept
    Cardio

Today was a cardio day. I downed Green Magnitude in the morning after a meal. I hit the gym around 2 PM in the afternoon but before I left my house I downed my White Flood. It seems that when I drink down White Flood with an empty stomach I get a better feel for the energy. I seem to notice it more than if I were to consume it with food.

Cardio was decent today. I had lots of energy but boy I am out of shape. I havent done any type of cardio in awhile and I was sure as hell out of breath. My legs were sorta tearing at me because I did legs not too long ago. I did a HITT cardio session for about 15 min. Im still sorta new to the whole concept of cardio while bulking so maybe someone can enlighten me. I do cardio 1-2 times a week for maybe 15-20 min. I take in a protien shake as soon as I am done with my workout with plenty of BCAA. If anyone knows a good way to add cardio to a bulk please PM me. Im trying to bulk, while keeping in shape as well.
    After today I felt like a fat kid that hasnt laid foot on a tredmill in years.

Anyway decent workout. Pumps were felt but not as crazy as some workout days. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Decent mood,Felt exhausted after cardio

Cardio Rating 7/10
    Endurance 6/10

Comments: Cardio rating and endurance were low today because of my lack of doing cardio in the past. I sweated like a mofo however after jacking the speed up to 9 MPH for a good minute. I felt like I was going to faint afterwards however.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Nice job on the log man. I have the same deal with the GM at the bottom of the glass. Today when I took my GM and WF together they somehow mixed even better and had no residue , I think I'll do them both together 30 mins prior.

I tried doing mine on an empty stomach 30 mins before, but I didn't find it hit me any harder . WF kicks in 30 mins after like clockwork for me, so I think that's what I'm going to stick with, after finishing some oats about 30-40mins prior. When you take your GM on an empty stomach did you just take in a shake like 15 mins before your workout then?

And I'm in the same boat as you for cardio, I stopped it for a while so when I hit the elliptical on Thurs it was killer. I'm going to do a quick HIIT session tomorrow I think, but I'm basically bulking up now so I might do HIIT once or twice a week to keep any fat gain to a minimum. Personally I like sprinting for about 30-45sec and then going at a slower pace for about a minute and I do that for about 20-25 minutes depending on how I feel.
  18. Professional Member

Steve!

Sounds like we're on the same boat! I too try to do cardio 1-2 times per week now. I take White Flood with it to keep my energy and endurance high as it seems that White Flood is more reliable on endurance than pumps. The pumps I get sometimes are great! Im a stim junkie so with even with White Flood the effects of caffeine are kept to a minimum but I feel them working.

I guess it's different for everyone for EC stacks. Some people seem to get EC working better on an empty stomach while some can have food in their stomach and still feel the same effect. It's just like how not every person works the same way.

As for the Green Magnitude I take it with my meals around 12 and I try to workout at 2-3. The reason I do this is I tend to take a lot of water during my workout sessions. I bring a gallon of water to the gym and depending on how crazy my pumps and workouts go, also depend on the amount of water I intake. I keep Green Mag more than 1 hour away from my workout so I dont feel bloated from all the water in me. It seems to work well for me.

Cardio has been a pain in the ass for me! I need to get into better shape (cardio wise) to keep fat gains to a minimum. The mirror for me is a great indicator of fat gains and when I put on fat around my face I know either
    A) I have to adjust my diet
    B) I need to start hitting the tredmill.

Anyway best of luck to you! Seems like our bulking style is the same. GL with your log.
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you ever try preacher curls? really hits my biceps hard.
  20. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you ever try preacher curls? really hits my biceps hard.
    Thanks for the tip T. Ive tried preacher curls on the machine but its probably not the same. Ill throw those in next week to see how it goes. Ive been meaning to switch up my training and diet a little. Im stuck on 190 after 3 months. I think I hit a plateau.
  21. Professional Member

Day XXV Workout XVII Cardio

Sunday 16th Sept
    Cardio

Today was cardio day agian. I had a scoop of Green Magnitude around 10 in the morning with my meal. I took White Flood on an empty empty stomach today and I felt the tingles hit me 10-15 minutes later. I got to the gym about 25 minutes after drinking down White Flood.

I did 15 minutes of medium intensity HITT cardio. It was a rough cardio session seeing as how I havent done cardio for awhile. I think Im going to only do 1 session of cardio per week. It seems like a lot of cardio to me for a bulk. Next week on my off days I will probably do 20-25 minute medium intensity HITT cardio instead of 2 sessions of light ones. I need to start getting myself back in shape because it seems like Im going through hell trying to keep up. Energy was good but my legs still took a beating on leg days and I felt it when I was running.

Anyway decent workout today. Didnt really feel pumps today but the tingle from the Beta Alinine were there.

Mood: Decent mood, Energetic

Cardio Rating 6/10
    Endurance 6/10

Comments: I havent done cardio in awhile. Endurance was bad due to a lack of cardio for the prior few months. Cardio rating was low due to lack of endurance and shortness of breath . I sweated like crazy. Energy levels during cardio were decent but shortness of breath made it a hard cardio session. Will reduce cardio to 1x per week.
  22. New Member

I hear you on the cardio, it take a while to get in shape but man we sure fall out fast! I have moved to more sprinting then HIT. I like it better and fits in with trying to add explosiveness and power to my lifts.
  23. Board Sponsor

Sunday 16th Sept
    Cardio

Today was cardio day agian. I had a scoop of Green Magnitude around 10 in the morning with my meal. I took White Flood on an empty empty stomach today and I felt the tingles hit me 10-15 minutes later. I got to the gym about 25 minutes after drinking down White Flood.

I did 15 minutes of medium intensity HITT cardio. It was a rough cardio session seeing as how I havent done cardio for awhile. I think Im going to only do 1 session of cardio per week. It seems like a lot of cardio to me for a bulk. Next week on my off days I will probably do 20-25 minute medium intensity HITT cardio instead of 2 sessions of light ones. I need to start getting myself back in shape because it seems like Im going through hell trying to keep up. Energy was good but my legs still took a beating on leg days and I felt it when I was running.

Anyway decent workout today. Didnt really feel pumps today but the tingle from the Beta Alinine were there.

Mood: Decent mood, Energetic

Cardio Rating 6/10
    Endurance 6/10

Comments: I havent done cardio in awhile. Endurance was bad due to a lack of cardio for the prior few months. Cardio rating was low due to lack of endurance and shortness of breath . I sweated like crazy. Energy levels during cardio were decent but shortness of breath made it a hard cardio session. Will reduce cardio to 1x per week.
    Are or were you planning on posting pics after the log? I would be interested in seeing b4/after pics. I have been thinking about this GM/WF stack for the future.
  24. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Are or were you planning on posting pics after the log? I would be interested in seeing b4/after pics. I have been thinking about this GM/WF stack for the future.
    For sure man! You can count of those pics. Ive grown some more since I started this log although I would like to add some more mass before posting up my pics. I went from 181 to 189 since this log started.
  25. Board Sponsor

For sure man! You can count of those pics. Ive grown some more since I started this log altho I would like to add some more mass before posting up my pics. I went from 181 to 189 since this log started.
    Good gains!!! How tall are you again?
  26. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Good gains!!! How tall are you again?
    6'0 189.5 Pounds as of today.
  27. Professional Member

Day XXVI Workout XVIII

Monday 17th Sept
    Biceps/Back

Biceps

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6

Preacher Curls
    55x10
    65x8
    70x6
    75x4

Concentration Curls
    25x10
    25x8
    30x8

Preacher Curl W. Universal Machine
    40x10
    60x8
    80x6
    100x4

Back

Dumbbell Row
    55x10
    65x8
    75x6

Lat Pulldown
    100x10
    120x8
    140x6
    140x4

Iso Lateral Row (Machine)
    50x10
    60x8
    70x8
    90x6

Iso Lateral High Row (Machine)
    45x10
    65x8
    65x8 (Left Lat)

Seated Row
    100x10
    130x8
    170x6

Thoughts
    Todays workout was Insane! I had so much endurance I didn't know exactly what to do with it. Today unlike other days I worked out in the afternoon instead of the morning. Im not a morning person so it's hell for me to get up early and hit the gym while being pressed for time. I got to class earlier than usual because I wasnt occupied with my workout early morning.

It seems to me that without the White Flood to help my morning workout's I was extremely bored/tired during class. I also felt as if my arms were flabbier than usual. I had a hard time listening to my professor today. Having morning workouts have their ups and downs. The bad part about not working out in the morning is
    that you don't have White Flood to give you the energy during your morning workouts AND class. That's right! Even after a tough workout White Flood seems to provide me the energy I need for class.

Although I wasnt very alive early in the morning, I had a better workout because It was late in the afternoon. 2 heaping scoops of White Flood made me feel tingly all over on an empty stomach. To my surprise today my joints felt sore before my muscles did! Yeah, thats right you heard me! If you don't believe me you have to try it to believe it. Energy was insane. I hope I get proper sleep tonight, Dosing White Flood so close to dinner time usually means a later bedtime for me. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Extremely tired in the morning. Normal mood reguardless of my tired status

Workout Rating 11/10
    Pumps 11/10
    Endurance 11/10

Comment: My joints are sore from the workout. Muscles can still take more training even after intense workout. Insane pumps at the gym. Left lat seems to be evening out and is starting to grow symmetrical to the right one. Also I felt extremely dehydrated at the gym. Brought along half a gallon of water but after drinking it all down my mouth was still dry. I think some Poseidon would be a good idea for future intense workouts.
  28. Professional Member

Day XXVII Workout XVIV

Tuesday 18th Sept
    Shoulders/Traps/Forearms

Shoulders

Seated Front Barbell Press
    45x10
    55x10
    75x6

Shoulder Press (Machine)
    25x10
    35x8
    45x6

Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x10
    25x8
    30x8

Dumbbell Side Raises
    20x10
    20x8
    20x8

Traps

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x10
    50x10
    60x10

Close Grip Barbell Upright Rows
    70x10
    90x8
    110x5

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curls
    25x10
    30x10
    40x6

Barbell Wrist Curls
    70x6
    70x6
    70x6

Thoughts
    Today's workout was decent. I had great pumps and all but I probably should have done legs or rested. My back and biceps were so sore when I woke up it sorta hurt to move my arm. Shoulder excersises required some use of back and that probably wasnt very smart.

In the middle of my workout I felt my stomach cramp. Im not exactly sure what caused it but it was annoying. It was one of those stomach cramps that are on the boarderline of painful and annoying. I sat through that and continued with my workout. I think my workout would have been better if I help out and gave some rest on my back. Tomorrow is usually chest but I think I can switch it up so that I dont overtrain my upperbody. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Pretty tired. Kept wanting to take naps during the day.

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 9/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments:My shoulder joints are starting to act up agian. I hope the pain goes away.
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

give yourself time to adapt to preacher curls, they will put a hurting on biceps till you get used to them. my arms swell up alot after just 3 heavy sets.
  30. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Mood: Extremely tired in the morning. Normal mood reguardless of my tired status

Workout Rating 11/10
    Pumps 11/10
    Endurance 11/10
    Hell yeah man! Fcking awesome bro

Keep it up
  31. Professional Member

Paused Log

Wednesday 19th Sept

Well today is where I pause my log for very good reasons. I recently got my blood test back that I took 2 weeks ago. It shows that I have higher cholesterol than usual and abnormal liver values. I do know for certian, well almost certian that the reason why my cholesterol is high is due to genetics and semi-dirty bulk. It's hard to maintain a super clean bulk as a college student I must say that.
    Anyway As far as the liver values go Im going to pause my supplements for a month so that I can prove to the doctors and my parents that Im fine. I read an article about how excercise can cause inflammation of the liver and I hope thats the story. Anyway As for now I will hold this log on a pause. I am not dropping this log because I do do believe that Green Magnitude and White Flood are very helpful and useful products. Anyway I will post up my Midway result pictures as well as a review of both products. I will continue this log however so keep that in mind.

Midway Results

Green Magnitude

Green Magnitude was indeed my favorite supplement of the two. As far as results maybe my results pictures will show my results better than I can explain then.

Taste

The taste of Green Magnitude was extremely tasty. It was my treat of the day. If you don't believe me ask for samples. Mix well with 10 ounces of water or more. Too little water will cause a sour shot of creatine.
    10/10

Mixibility

The mixibility of Green Magnitude isnt super perfect but its pretty good. I noticed white specs on the bottom that could never be fully mixed in no matter how much I stir. Everything else dissolved except for the little white specs. I tasted the remains and it's extremely sour. Yuk! Mixibility is still pretty good dispite that fact.
    9/10

Price

I love the fact that Green Magnitude is cheap to buy. 3 month supply for 36 bucks on the planet. Insanely cheap if you ask me. After a month of using Green Magnitude I still have more than half of the product left. Great Buy!
    10/10

White Flood

White Flood was the best pre workout supplements I've ever tried. In terms of taste, Its not as good as White Flood. It leaves a semi acidy burning taste on your lips when you drink it down but its tolerable. Taste is decent but doesnt compare to that of Green Magnitude. Taste wise it's decent but pump wise it's off the charts .

Taste

Taste isnt as good as Green Magnitude. I get a sour tingle on my lips after drinking it down. Lemonade flavor can be tasted but there is no mistaking it for a supplement.
    8/10

Mixibility

Mixibility is better than Green Magnitude. With about a 10 second stir, the powder dissolves completely. Better in mixibility department than Green Magnitude. I do find some blue powder remains left over on the bottom but hardly anything.
    10/10

Endurance

Endurance was insane on this. Some days I could just keep going and going and going. You have to try it to believe it. I threw in some citrulline malate on really tiring days. The White Flood gave me the energy that I needed and the citrulline malate makes you keep going and going and going. Great combo.
    10/10

Pumps

Pumps are pretty good on White Flood. Sometimes depending on the song or mood Im in the pumps are elevated to the next level. You feel like you can lift a mountain sometimes. The pumps are random and do reflect your mood so don't expect pumps just from drinking a supplement. I found music helps with the pumps especially a good song that you might get all emotional with.
    9/10

Vascularity

As for vascularity Im not sure exactly how to measure for vascularity. I noticed I had a ton of vascularity while working with bigger weights but no improvements in just overall vascularity. Decent vascularity on lifts but not while resting and such.
    7/10

Price

Agian Great price. Buying from internet retailers for 35-36 is an awesome deal. I would buy this supplement in the future. Good price, great buy!
    10/10

Anyway thats my midway report. This log will continue agian in the future.

To Be Continued...
  32. New Member

Good call on stopping the supps and getting things cleared up. Do keep us posted on what they say and your progress.
  33. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workouts + Pics are looking GREAT. Keep up the good work.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  34. Professional Member

Day XXVIII Workout XX

Thursday 20th Sept
    Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    135x8
    155x6
    175x6

Incline BarBell Bench Press
    85x10
    105x10
    125x8
    145x8

Machine Flyes
    100x10
    120x6
    140x4

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    25x10
    25x8
    25x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdowns W. V Bar
    100x10
    110x8
    120x6
    80x10

Seated Machine Dips
    90x10
    90x8
    100x6

Dumbbell Kickbacks
    20x10
    20x10
    25x6

Abs

Incline Crunch
    35x10
    45x10
    50x8

Sit Ups On Slant Board (75 Degrees) W. Ball Weights
    15x15
    15x15
    20x10

Thoughts
    Well I decided to keep this log going till tomorrow. The reason I want to do so is so that I can keep track of my workouts with and without my current supplements. Although this turn of events hasn't been really fair to Controlled Labs I decided to turn this into a way to benefit them as well as me. I have decided to stop logging my current supplements for one month besides my PWO shake. I will keep my foods all clean and continue to log my progress in terms of feeling and workout when I am not on Controlled Labs products. This will benefit me because I have a place to track my progress as I continue with my goal of getting huge. This will also benefit Controlled Labs to see full results of their products after I have eliminated all supplements for one month. I think it will be beneficial to both me and them. It's the least I can do for reps that have been so kind to me and a company that sent me a kick ass product. Without further delay I will monitor my workout today.

Today's workout was crazy. I had decided that I want to continue the use of my White Flood and Green Magnitude log until tomorrow which will be my leg day. The reason I did so is to compare and contrast my workouts on White Flood and Green Magnitude compared to that without any supplementation. I think it adds an extra kick and flavor to the log that other logs don't have. Anyway workout was pretty good. Pumps were minor as I was really bummed out about stopping White Flood and Green Magnitude. Endurance was good but on terms of Energy I just wasnt in the mood. My strength went up as you can see. I hit 145 on Incline Bench Press which was pretty awesome for me. This is just a short update for you guys. Remember to follow my log. As of Monday I am unsponsored and will not be taking Controlled Lab products for a month. It's like taking away the alcohol from an alcoholic. I feel sooo empty. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

This will be an awesome experiment on my part and will further test the Controlled Labs products. I will test White Flood and Green Magnitude in terms of pumps and endurance and re evaluate it to see how effective it is the 2nd time around.

Mood: Depressed, Tired

Workout Rating 8/10
    Pumps 8/10
    Endurance 9/10

Comments: Ill be back! * In arnold schwarzenegger's voice*
  35. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Awesome updates and follow-through !!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  36. Professional Member

Day XXVIV Workout XXI

Friday 21st Sept
    Legs

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    245x6

Deadlifts
    135x10
    185x8
    235x8
    265x4
    135x8

Leg Press
    360x8
    450x7
    540x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
    50x10
    60x10

Standing Calf Raise
    260x10
    300x8
    360x8
    420x6

Seated Calf Raise
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

Thoughts
    Well today will be my last day of White Flood and Green Mag for a month. Today I thought I would try something new. I mixed in 3 scoops of White Flood rather than the usual 2. I realized that I built a tolerance to stims and I dont really feel the energy. Mixing the 3 scoops of White Flood was NOT a good idea. During my workout I felt extremely dehydrated as hell. I was drinking and drinking all the water I could possibly get my hands on yet it only seemed to make me thirstier. I sweated like crazy and felt really hot. It's something you don't want to try. As for feeling the stim I didn't feel it today either. It seems that Im all burned out on stims. Although my timing for the blood test couldnt get any worst, I will think positive and use it as a way to experiment. I will see if I begin to feel stims agian a month after cycling it off.

Agian taking 3 scoops of White Flood is not a good idea. I felt pumped yes, but it felt like blood was rushing through me at the speed of light. I felt some twitching going on within my veins. It was sorta scary. Endurance was good, Strength was good but the feeling is sorta scary. I dont recommend you guys overdose on stims. Agian this is just an example higher dosages of stims does NOT mean you will feel it. In fact I didnt feel the stim but I felt everything else. So in conclusion don't overdo the stims. White Flood is a strong pre workout supplement as it is. Remember guys more is not always better. Keep that in mind. Ill keep you guys posted. I begin my supplement free part of this log tomorrow.

Mood: Alert

Workout Rating 6/10
    Pumps 10/10
    Endurance 10/10

Comments:Agian guys, Ive read lots of post about how you guys NEED stims to get through the day. Take it from someone who just experimented the whole more is better idea. It's not. Decent workout in terms of strength, however I felt like crap from overdoing the stims. Just to show you follow the label, they are put there help you. I must say White Flood is some strong stuff, not like N.O Explode at all. Just heed my warning and you'll all be fine.
  37. New Member

Good work Cell, and you are correct more stims can actually drain you because of the over-stimulation.
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Good work Cell, and you are correct more stims can actually drain you because of the over-stimulation.
    indeed, for those reading this log, my experiment was to prove a point. Long usages of stims builds tolerance to it. Long daily usages with built up tolerance most likely will lead to over dosing on stims. Although you may not "feel" it remember this guys, your body reacts to it dispite the fact that you feel it or not. Before you know it it might be too late to turn back. Keep that in mind. Just want to let those out there know this. I keep seeing these stim thread pop up, What's the best stim to take for long terms. Long term stims is a bad idea. Keep that in mind.
  39. Professional Member

Unsponsored

Saturday 22th Sept
    Cardio

Today I had a cardio session. I didnt take any White Flood or Green Magnitude today. Right now it's almost 12 PM and I feel tired like crazy. Cardio was a little better than previous cardio sessions probably because im starting to get used to it agian. My day feels a little longer without White Flood. Im also not getting the added boost that I get to help me through the day. Im feeling a withdrawal symptom. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Tired

Cardio Rating 8/10
    Endurance 8/10

Comments:
    Im tired right now. Need some White Flood to get me through the day!
  40. Professional Member

Unsponsored

Sunday 23rd Sept
    Rest

Today was a rest day. Without White Flood and Green Magnitude I felt extremely tired. My day just seems to be a little tougher than usual and I don't have White Flood to help me sustain the clean energy feel that I get while I was on it. For some reason I craved pizza like crazy today. Don't know why. Just had the biggest craving to eat an entire pie. Ill keep you guys posted. More to come on my White Flood rehab.

Mood: Tired

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:45 AM
  2. CL Preworkout Stack (1 White Flood + 1 Green Magnitude)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. poison's White Flood and Green Bulge log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:45 PM