Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Day V Workout III

Monday 27th Aug
    Biceps/Back/Forearm

Well today's work out went pretty well. I changed my workout time from afternoons around 5-6 PM to 9 AM. The reason I changed it now is because of school. College is unpredictable sometimes and I want to work after school. I hate being the typical broke ass college student. Anyway my workout went like this.

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curls
    20x8
    25x8
    30x6

Preacher Curls (Machine)
    60x6
    70x6
    80x6

Concentration Curls
    25x8
    25x6
    30x6

Back

Dumbbell Row
    55x8
    65x8
    70x6

Lat Pulldown
    80x8
    90x8
    100x6
    120x6

Iso Lever Seated High Row
    55x8
    65x6
    75x6

Forearm

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
    25x8
    30x8
    35x8

Thoughts
    Well today I had to leave the gym early. I didnt really get to finish working out on my forearms. Today was the first day of college so I didnt want to be late for school. I got a pretty sick back workout today. I woke up in the morning all tired. I ate meal 1: 3 egg white 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats with 1 cup milk and honey. I downed the Green Magnitude along with it. Since I was on a tight schedule today I drank White Flood about 20 min after consuming the Green Magnitude. I felt bloated agian but I guess it was from the food. After downing both Green Mag and White Flood I didnt feel more bloated than I already was. I hit the gym feeling like crap. As soon as I got to the gym I started off warming off with biceps. I was starting to feel pumped. The White Flood seemed to hit me while I was at the gym. I felt the energy like 5 minutes after drinking it down but the real pumps came at the gym. Overall nice back and bicep day. Ill keep you guys posted. Oh also I would like to say that since I have been on White Flood and Green Magnitude I have had more endurance than ever. Also My left lat is evening out. Before It used to take a pounding just trying to keep up with my right. I worked my ass off to try to get them both even and the White Flood and Green Magnitude seem to give it that little extra push that it needs. Ill Upload pics at the very end. I took some pictures a few days ago. Ill compare those pics to my results when Im finished with the products.

2. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Glad to hear about your endurance going up, it's definitely a key attribute. Nice workout, looks like you really hit the weights hard!

Looking forward to the updated pics(no homo)
  3. Registered User

I Decided to upload pics now. Ill get some remarks probably but I guess it will be good motivation for me! Gonna upload some before and after pics. These pic below are current pics.

Current

These pics are before pics. This is me when school ended. I didnt actually take any pictures of when school ended. These are around Mid of May. I was concerned too much about putting on fat for Prom and all so I just stopped. This is my summer bulk progress and Ill upload the finish results when Im done with White Flood and Green Magnitude.

Before

•   

4. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Awesome progress man, you have a great V-tapper going. Chest is looking alot bigger as well. Great job cellar, keep up the hard work!

The end pictures will no doubt show a great transformation!
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Awesome progress man, you have a great V-tapper going. Chest is looking alot bigger as well. Great job cellar, keep up the hard work!

The end pictures will no doubt show a great transformation!
    Thanks man! Gonna try to nail my diet down more. That way I'll be :bb3:
  6. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Thanks man! Gonna try to nail my diet down more. That way I'll be :bb3:
    For sure:squat:

Good luck with the diet bro.
  7. Registered User

Day VI Workout IV

Tuesday 28th Aug
    Chest/Triceps/Abs

I decided to do tomorrows workout today. The reason I did this is because im running a tight schedule tomorrow. I have to get up pretty early to hit the gym and I dont want to compromise my workout for school. I did it today because school starts a lot later for me today.

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    115x8
    135x8
    145x6
    165x4

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x8
    65x6
    75x6

Machine Flyes
    80x6
    90x6
    100x6

Incline Barbell Bench Press
    105x8
    125x6
    135x4

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
    45x6
    50x6
    55x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    90x6
    100x6
    110x6

Seated Machine Dips
    100x6
    120x6

Overhead Extension
    35x8
    30x8

Abs

Double Crunch (Machines With Weights)
    40x8
    45x8

Sit Ups On Slant Board (75 Degrees) W. Ball Weights
    16x6
    13x6

Incline Crunch (Machine)
    35x8
    45x6

Thoughts
    Holy crap throwing another upper body work out the next day after a crazy workout is not a good idea. I noticed so far my bench press has gone up. It's nothing major or anything I just notice that i am able to get that extra push out to help me. Todays workout wasn't a really great work out. My old hip injury was killing me when I was trying to do abs. I got those nasty back pumps when I was trying to bench press and for some reason one of my triceps were sore like crazy before I even stepped foot in the gym. I think next time it would be wise to do legs the next day after a heavy upper body workout. White Flood and Green Mag seemed to give me that extra push I needed. Overall decent workout. Could have been better if not for the killer sore back pumps I had. The gay dude working out at the gym who kept eyeballing me and crap wasnt very helpful at all either. I wanted to get the hell out of there. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.
  8. Registered User

I Decided to upload pics now. Ill get some remarks probably but I guess it will be good motivation for me! Gonna upload some before and after pics. These pic below are current pics.
    Remarks about what? Your bed head

Other than that keep up the good work bro.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Remarks about what? Your bed head

Other than that keep up the good work bro.
    haha! thanks man. Means a lot coming from the biggest post whore of all times! Ill be sure to upload some more progress pics down the road with my messy bed head
  10. Registered User

Day VII Rest

Wednesday 29th Aug
    Rest

Today was a rest day. I took the suggested 1 scoop of Green Magnitude today. It has been exactly 1 week since I started my Green Magnitude and White Flood log. Im feeling pretty good. Tomorrow is my leg day. Im going to be sore like crazy. Well Ill keep you guys posted.
  11. Registered User

subbbbeeeedddd check my log out too man REPPED...
  12. Registered User

^sorry cant rep u gotta spread reputation around...
  13. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Today was a rest day. I took the suggested 1 scoop of Green Magnitude today. It has been exactly 1 week since I started my Green Magnitude and White Flood log. Im feeling pretty good. Tomorrow is my leg day. Im going to be sore like crazy. Well Ill keep you guys posted.
    Hell yeah for legs bro!

:squat: +:dl: =:bb3:
  14. Registered User

Day VIII Workout V

Thursday 30th Aug
    Legs/Shoulders

Well before I begin to describe my workout I must state that I did not get to do shoulders today because of some dumbass move I made. Ill explain later.

Legs

Squats
    135x8
    ( Reason why I did not count/do more. Explanation below)

Dead Lifts
    135x8
    205x6
    225x6
    245x1
    255x1
    265x1
    275x1

Leg Press
    410x6
    430x6
    450x6

Leg Curl (Machine)
    70x8
    90x8
    110x6

Iso Hamstring Curl (Machine)
    60x6
    70x6
    70x6

Seated Calf Raise
    45x10
    70x8
    95x8

Standing Calf Raise
    200x10
    240x10
    300x10

Thoughts
    Well to start off let me explain why I only logged down 1 set of squats. Today I started off squatting 135 as I wrote down. When I upped the weights 50 pounds more I found it extremely hard to keep my form for some reason. As soon as I lifted the weights off the squat rack I would almost instantly lose balance and tip to the left side. Despite that I tried to squat it. The left side of the weights kept rolling down my sides and threw the weights off balace. I had to stop after 2-3 reps as the weights rolled down I found it impossible to keep my form. Afterwards when I though it was just not my day, as I was removing the weights I realized something. I had a 25 pounds weight on my right side and 35 pounds on the left. That was the reason as soon as I got the weights off the squat rack my balance was thrown off. Before I removed the 25 and 35 tho I was trying to fix up my form. Usually when I squat I extend my arms all the way out and rest my hand on top of the bar. When I didnt know what was wrong with me today I was forced to try the old method that caused me pain in my left arm and shoulder. I was forced to put my thumb placed underneath the bar for better support. Even with this my form was thrown off completely and I injured ( not major but still an injury) what seems to be my rear deltoid. Im not sure if it's an injury or a sprain. I think it's just a sprain but that totally threw off my workout for today. I tried super light weights with shoulders and as soon as I did i felt that I should stop. It wasnt a shooting pain or anything, I just decided to take it easy.

After that whole shooting pain on my thumb I removed the weights to realize that they were uneven which was what caused the weights to slide down my back and throw off my balance and form. I decided not to do shoulders and squats to cause any possible further injurys. So yeah I didnt count any other weights on the squat because I only did maybe 2-3 reps and the form was really really messy. I did do deadlifts today and managed to hit a 1RM of 265. I reached 245 like last time and decided hey what the heck Ill keep going. Anyway todays workout was okay. I reached a new weight (186) and my deadlifts hit 275. I realize that I sweat a lot more than usual and my vascularity as far as while I am working with weights has gone up. Ill keep you guys updated.

Edit- Well I was taking a shower just after this post. It sure doesnt feel like my shoulder that has the sprain. It feels like a very nasty pump to the lower inner lats. Just thought I might share/update that.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

How good is the White Flood for pumps and how does it taste ?

So far out of the 3 pre-workout supps I've tried:

VasoXplode (VasoCharge now) by SciVation
    NO-XPLODE by BSN
    SuperPump by Gaspari Nutrition

VasoXplode is a good supp, but I really have issues with the taste. The lemonade is overwhellming. I'm considering getting ErgoPharm's 1-NO eventually, but I am open to potential other pre-workout supps.

thanks.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

NO-XPLODE by BSN

VasoXplode is a good supp, but I really have issues with the taste. The lemonade is overwhellming. I'm considering getting ErgoPharm's 1-NO eventually, but I am open to potential other pre-workout supps.

thanks.

Well lets see the taste of white flood is pretty good. You need just the right amount of water tho. Too little water makes it sour like crazy. I applied half a cup of water of water the first day I tried white flood. The taste was somewhat on the lines of drinking down a bottle of lemon juice. As I applied more water (about 1 cup) the taste is some what between lemonade that you buy from the store or mix yourself. Next time Ill apply more water to the white flood. The Green Magnitude has the perfect taste to it in my honest opinion, not too tart and not too watered down. Ill have to apply more water to white flood next time considering the scooper used for White Flood and Green Mag is different. 2 scoops to 1. Ill apply 1 1/2 cups of water next time and see how that goes. Im guessing It will taste exactly like store bought lemonade.

The pumps from White Flood are insane. My whole purpose of this log was to compare it to previous things that ive tested. Ive tried N.O Explode, Leviathan, Energy Drinks of all kinds. The best way to compare the pumps I would say is that it feels similar to Leviathan but on a higher level. It gives you the clean energy that Leviathan gives you and you feel it quickly right after drinking it ( about 5-10 min ) While your at the gym you dont get the jitters of any sort but more of an alert aware energy and when you hit the weights the energy sorta kicks into the next level. Its hard to explain but so far my 1RM have shot up for deadlifts and squats and my benches a little as well. If we were to compare White Flood to N.O Explode there would be no comparison. N.O delivers nice pumps but you crash shortly after your workout. I take White Flood in the morning and hit the gym with explosive amounts of energy. I have classes afterwards and I manage to have enough energy to get me through the day as well. White flood is some good stuff. I would recommend you request some samples of White Flood and give it a try. You wont be dissapointed.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

NO-XPLODE by BSN

thanks.
    I like White Flood (v1) better than VasoXplode. The taste is great, but I also love lemonade
  18. Registered User

Well lets see the taste of white flood is pretty good. You need just the right amount of water tho. Too little water makes it sour like crazy. I applied half a cup of water of water the first day I tried white flood. The taste was somewhat on the lines of drinking down a bottle of lemon juice. As I applied more water (about 1 cup) the taste is some what between lemonade that you buy from the store or mix yourself.
    1/2-1 cup of water? LOL

You do realize a cup is only 8 onces right?

The directions recommend: Combine 2 scoops WHITE FLOOD with 16-20 oz of water

Good lifts though, and next time the weight feels right, don't push it, re-reack and take a step back.
  19. Registered User

Day IX Rest

Friday 31st Aug
    Rest

Just an update for you guys. Today I woke up and I am totally feeling DOMS. I got the hit by a truck feeling agian that I get whenever I do legs. Awesome soreness, the sprain or what not that I got yesterday is down in my lower,inner back. Its sore as hell to but it will be okay. I took 1 scoop of Green Magnutide with 1 cup of water. I love the taste.

I also have a question for you guys. Im feeling extremely sluggish right now right after I ate chicken and roast pork with rice. My mom got it for me today at a restraunt after she did her hair. It's some good stuff but i feel tired more than usual at this time of day. If I feel sluggish on non workout days is it safe/okay to take 1 scoop of White Flood to wake me up. I don't want to take a nap of any kind because when I do take naps while feeling exhausted I tend to feel more exhausted when I wake up. What do you guys think? Ill keep you guys posted.
  20. Registered User

First off I would recommend trying to find the source of your tirednedd and not look to stims for the fix.

Has this been going on for a while or just after you ate this one meal?
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    First off I would recommend trying to find the source of your tirednedd and not look to stims for the fix.

Has this been going on for a while or just after you ate this one meal?
    oh it was just after that meal. It went away after 30 min. I guess it was all that food that made me tired.
  22. Registered User

Day X Workout VI

Saturday 1st Sept
    Shoulders/Biceps

Shoulders

Machine Shoulder Press
    20x10
    30x8
    35x8
    40x6
    45x4

Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises
    20x16
    20x16
    25x12

Closed Grip Upright Row
    70x8
    75x8
    80x6

Shoulder Press
    40x8
    40x8

Dumbbell Shrugs
    40x8
    40x8
    45x8

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell Curl
    10x20
    8x25
    6x35

Preacher Curl (Machine)
    6x60
    6x70
    4x80

Bicep Curl W. Universal Machine
    8x60
    8x70

Thoughts
    Well today I took Green Magnitude around 12 in the afternoon. I drank white flood in around 4 in the afternoon after I woke up from a sudden nap.I was still feeling tired after the nap. As soon as I drank down the White Flood I was wide felt alert. 2 days ago I recieved the Purple Wraath sample that I requested and I was looking for a small water bottle to fit that in. I spend a lot of energy running around the house looking for a bottle. By the time I finally got the bottle I spent all my time running around and wasted a ton of energy.

Anyway During my workout I sipped on the Purple Wraath whiled working out. Ill write a mini review later anyway my workout was decent. I did not feel the crazy pumps that I did from before but I had clean energy throughout my workout. As I kept doing shoulders that nasty back cramp came back. It prevented me from using heavier weights. For my bicep workout today I tried to focus more. I calmed down and concentrated on my form and movement as I was doing the curls. The weights seemed a lot heavier and had a bigger impact on me when I did this. Overall The workout was pretty awesome. Ill keep you guys posted and Ill write a Purple Wraath Mini Review on the next thread.

Edit- I weighed myself at the gym today. I'm currently 187.5 Im up a pound and a half!
  23. Registered User

Purple Wraath Mini Review

Purple Wraath Mini Review

Taste: The Taste of Purple Wraath was sorta weird. It felt like a mixture of different things that Ive tasted before. To describe the taste I would say Purple Wraath taste somewhat like chocolate ovaltine but the grape version. While I was walking to the gym I took a small sip and instantly I was reminded of something else. At the gym I realized it had that ovaltine sorta taste. It was a combination of ovaltine, a hint of childrens cold medicine (grape) and something along the lines of grape coolaid. Thats the best way I can describe the taste. Ive heard that BCAA's are supposed to taste bad but the taste of Purple Wraath wasnt that bad. [8/10]

Mixibility: The mixibility of Purple Wraath was sorta weird too. I mixed the Purple Wraath in with a bottle of Poland Spring Water. It was probably 24 ounces of water. Anyway At first I saw little white things floating all around the bottle. It wasnt clumps of any sort but more like little specs of powder. It wouldnt dissolve no matter how hard I shook it. When I was done with my workout I was sipping on the Purple Wraath and all the little specs dissolved. The mixibility wasnt super super great but it did eventually dissolve by itself. Weird huh? Mixibility wasnt bad, No clumps just some small undissolved powder floating around. [8/10]

Comments: Purple Wraath was pretty good. I don't own any BCAA's of any sort and this is my first encounter with it. Ill be sure to pick myself up some BCAA on my cut however. Overall This gets an 8/10 for me. Maybe Ill see more benefits if i got a whole container. I was just judging based on taste and mixibility.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Scribed man! keep up the good posts on your gains!
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFlexx View Post
    Scribed man! keep up the good posts on your gains!
    thanks man! you too! Controlled Labs FTW!
  26. Registered User

Thanks for the mini review, if you mix Purple Wraath just let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes and everything dissolves.
  27. Registered User

Day XI Rest

Sunday 2nd Sept
    Rest

Today was a rest day. I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck agian. I went to my friends dorm at NYU yesterday. The place is amazing. Dorms are like apartments. I stayed till around 1 AM. Great city great dorms.

Anyway, Today I had Green Magnitude with more water than usual. I started experimenting with 1 1/2 cups of White Flood a few days ago and enjoyed the taste much more. I did the same to Green Magnitude today and it seems that the taste didnt change ( which is good ) but the one thing I noticed is that theres powder that gets left behind. When I used to use 1 cup of water powder was left on the bottom and when you drink it down it would taste like drinking lime juice. Im glad that by adding 1 1/2 cups of water solved this problem. Ill keep you guys posted.
  28. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Yeah more water definitely helps that. Good to see things are still going well. Yeah the dorms these days are pretty nice, they just built some new ones here and...damn They're almost as nice as my condo.
  29. Registered User

Day XII Workout VII

Monday 3rd Sept
    Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x8
    135x8
    145x6
    185x4

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
    40x8
    50x6
    55x6

95x8
    115x6
    125x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    80x8
    90x8
    100x8
    100x6

Seated Machine Dips
    90x8
    90x8
    90x8

Dumbbell Kickback
    15x8
    15x6
    20x4

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine)
    35x8
    40x8
    45x8

40x8
    40x8
    40x6

Thoughts
    Today's workout was intense. The pumps from the White Flood werent felt as much as previous workouts but the endurance sure was there. I hit 185 today with a spotter helping me push out the last rep. I was burned out afterwards from the flat bench.

I checked my weight today and the scaled measured me in at 189.5 I just ate a meal about 30-40 min before weighing myself so ill have to check it agian on Wednesday to be sure.

Ill keep you guys posted.

*Note* From now on I'll put up ratings of my workout and pump ratings. I feel as if my previous post was a bit messy and hard to read. The big clump of words all scrambled together makes me not want to read it either!

Workout Rating 8.5/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 8/10
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Good idea to rate your workouts/pumps. its makes those who just want to see your immediate progess alot easier.
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFlexx View Post
    Good idea to rate your workouts/pumps. its makes those who just want to see your immediate progess alot easier.
    thanks. I will be using this format from now on. Looks cleaner. and gets to the point. Im hoping people will take the time to give it a look if it looks clean like this. If you have any suggestions on how to clean it up even more please feel free to speak
  32. Registered User

Day XIII Rest

Tuesday 4th Sept
    Rest

Today was a rest day. I woke up feeling DOMS like usual. I've noticed that when I started taking Green Magnitude and White Flood I've been getting DOMS more often. I wake up and It feels like I've been hit by a truck. Great feeling. I took Green Magnitude like usual today with extremely cold water. It's extremely refreshing to drink and I actually look forward to drinking it. When I had Mono Creatine I used to dread drinking it down with water because of that taste. I actually remember/look forward to drinking Green Mag every day.

I cleaned up my log a bit. My previous post I gave some spacings to make it easier to follow. I looked at other people's logs and noticed that it was clean and easy to read unlike mine. Ill try to tidy it up as much as possible from now on. Ill Keep you guys posted.
  33. Registered User

Day XIV Workout VIII

Wednesday 5th Sept
    Back/Biceps/Forearms

Back

Dumbbell Row
    55x8
    65x8
    75x6

Lat Pulldown
    100x8
    100x8
    120x8

Wide Grip Leverage Row Machine
    25x10
    50x8
    60x6

Seated Cable Rows
    120x10
    140x8
    160x6

Biceps

Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curls
    30x8
    35x6

Dumbbell Concentration Curls
    25x6
    25x6

Preacher Curls (Machine)
    60x6
    40x6

Forearms

Dumbbell Wrist Curl
    30x8
    35x8

Barbell Wrist Curl
    60x10
    60x10

Thoughts
    Today's workout was surely a tiring one. I woke up today feeling like crap. It was one of those days that you don't want to get up off your bed. The alarm clock kept going off so I had to get up and go. I ate breakfast which consisted of 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. I mixed them with turkey cold cuts sliced extremely thin. I ate them with 4 slices of wheat bread. I got used to eatting them plain and it was time for a change.

After my breakfast I had about 2 hours or so before I had to get going for class. I took Green Magnitude with White Flood. I felt pretty full due to all the food and water that I consumed all at once. My workout was pretty good. After consuming the White Flood I didnt feel extremely energetic because it was an early morning but I did feel the White Flood working it's magic. At the gym I was pretty tired. It just felt like one of those days that you don't really want to hit the gym but you do it anyway. My endurance was up and so was my strength. I got clean energy from the White Flood while I was lifting but I felt pretty normal when I was just resting.

Tomorrow or whenever my next workout is I might try to experiment with the White Flood. I feel as if 2 scoops might not be enough for me. I build tolerance to stims pretty quickly. Today's 2 heaping scoops of White Flood was felt but It would be cool if I got those crazy crazy pumps I had before. I felt pretty energetic throughout the day however. The rest of my day just went uphill all day despite the boring classes. Energy was good and Im still feeling pretty good right now. I do miss those pumps of random energy however. Anyway my muscles feel harder, fuller than usual and I get a good clean energy from the White Flood. My endurance has shot up like crazy and Im sweating like a pig.

Mood: Tired Sluggish,Slow Morning

Workout Rating 8/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 9/10
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Nice log!
  35. Registered User

Day XV Workout IX

Thursday 6th Sept
    Legs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats
    135x10
    185x8
    205x6
    225x6

Deadlifts
    135x10
    185x8
    225x6
    245x2

Hack Squats
    360x6
    270x6
    180x6

Shoulders

Shoulder Press
    35x10
    35x10

Shoulder Press Machine
    40x10
    60x10
    70x6

Front Raises
    20x8
    25x10

Thoughts
    Well today's workout was quite pleasant. I woke up feeling like I was just ****ted on. It was one of those I dont want to get up mornings agian. Anyway, I ate my 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs like usual but I decided to change up my carb intake agian. I made some whole wheat pasta and topped it with a little tomato paste. I drank down Green Magnitude with meal one. Green Magnitude was the highlight of my 1st meal of the morning. I added some ice and a little more water than usual, It does not taste at all like a supplement. It taste like some extremely tasty juice that I would buy at the grocery store instead. I almost feel like Im cheating myself!

30 min later after eatting I downed White Flood and hit the gym. While walking to the gym I felt a sense of well being today. I did not feel like today was a crappy day yet agian. I got a nice clean energetic feeling out of the white flood but the pumps from the stims did not hit me much. Ive built a tolerance to them by now.

At the gym I hit it hard today endurance wise. I kept pushing myself harder and harder but even when It felt like I could not push anymore something was providing me with that energy to continue on. It felt like the White Flood became my spotter and was helping me push more than I could push. After going through squats and deadlifts I pulled hack squats out of my ass and the owner of the gym, who also was working legs today called me a pimp. He was referring to the energy and endurance of my workout of course as he watched me closely do my sets of squats deadlifts and hack squats. My shoulder pain prevented any heavy lifting for my shoulders. It's been bugging me for awhile now. Ill be sure to get some joint pain assistance once this log is finished.

Anyway I wont bore you readers to death anymore. Ill get straight to the point. Even after the stimulants effect have worn off of you the endurance from the White Flood & Green Magnitude is there. At times when My legs felt like it was going to cave in, I managed to convince myself to push harder and it worked. Great workout! I sweated down another polo tank top to the point that it was all yellow and drenched my shirt as well. Keep the great products coming Controlled Labs. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Cranky,tired morning. Sense of well being after White Flood

Workout Rating 9/10
    Pumps 7/10
    Endurance 10/10
  36. Registered User

hey log is looking good usual; i have the same stuff happen after taking White Flood crazy as hell workout, i have to make myself leave gym lol.

ps: did you decide about the multi vitamins?
  37. Swag On
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Awesome workout man, great to see you're still kicking ass. Keep it up bro!!!
  38. Registered User

Day XVI Workout X

Friday 7th Sept
    Chest/Triceps/Abs

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press
    95x10
    115x10
    135x10
    145x8
    155x6

95x10
    115x10
    125x8
    135x8
    145x6

Hammer Strength Iso Flat Bench Press
    50x6
    50x6
    25x8

Hammer Strength Iso Incline Bench Press
    25x6
    25x6
    25x6

Triceps

Tricep Pushdown W. V Bar
    90x10
    100x10
    100x8
    110x6

Machine Dips
    90x10
    90x8
    100x8

Abs

Incline Crunch (Machine)
    35x10
    40x10
    45x10

45x8
    45x8
    45x8

Thoughts
    Today I thought I would try something new to see how White Flood would affect me. Since today I didnt have class I was in no rush to workout. I ate meal 1 and meal 2 before working out. I drank down Green Magnitude with meal 2. I waited about 2 hours before consuming White Flood that way I would make sure I had an empty stomach. When I consumed White Flood on an empty stomach unlike before It seemed to hit my system harder and faster. I felt the caffeine from the White Flood hit me harder than usual. I usually feel it but it's not that big of a deal. Today I felt it more but It wasnt to an extreme.

One of the reasons why I've come to enjoy White Flood over other pre-workout supplements it due to the fact that there are no crashes on White Flood. It gives me the clean energy feeling without any crashes what so ever and raises my endurance to the max. Today was one of those days. The caffeine from the White Flood was felt and gave me more focus. I had a great workout because of the focus. I was able to concentrate more on form while doing the exercise. It was not one of those just push and pull like crazy days. I believe when I wake up tomorrow morning Ill feel like I was run over by a truck yet agian.

Anyway In conclusion todays workout went great. The pumps and endurance were there. Awesome workout. Im hoping that White Flood will give me the endurance to get some good cardio going tomorrow. I havent done any cardio in ages. Im also hoping that hottie at the gym will show up agian. That girl looked like she was going to a club rather than work out at a gym but man was she scorching. Every guy's eyes were bulging. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood: Energetic, Afternoon workouts suit me better.

Workout Rating 10/10
    Pumps 9/10
    Endurance 10/10
  39. Registered User

Day XVII Rest

Saturday 8th Sept
    Rest

Today I planned on doing a 30 minute cardio session with White Flood but my college buddies came back from school. I just had to see them today. We hit the mall where I saw Vitimin World. I saw the controlled labs products on sale at Vitimin World. The prices were reasonable as they were buy one get one free. Instead of having regular retail price it was basically Internet retail price. Everything was fairly cheap to my surprise. If I had the extra cash I would have shelled out some money for the Purple Wraath But Im broke. I asked the employees if they had a smaller version of the Controlled Lab products and they said to me nope. I asked when they would receive it and they said to me were trying to get rid of these. We wont be stocking these agian. What made me curious is why they wouldnt stock solid products like White Flood and Green Mag. Maybe Internet Retailers are hurting their business like good old Nutraplanet. Anyway Ill keep you guys posted. Ill move my cardio day to tomorrow afternoon seeing as how Ill have time tomorrow.
  40. Registered User

Day XVIII Workout XI Cardio

Sunday 9th Sept
    Cardio

Today I decided to do something that I havent done in ages. Cardio! I downed 2 scoops of White Flood and hit the gym 20 minutes later. I felt the White Flood hit me within 15 minutes. Todays cardio session was pretty good. I had good endurance despite the fact that I havent done it in awhile. I think Im going to incorperate 20-30 minutes of cardio once a week on my bulk. Im going to be doing cardio on non-workout days so hopefully it wont affect my bulk too much.

I felt as if I could have done way more cardio but I didnt want to overdo it. semi-light cardio on White Flood is awesome, The endurance has been really good since I started White Flood. Ill keep you guys posted.

Mood:Normal

Cardio Rating 9/10
    Endurace 10/10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:45 AM
  2. CL Preworkout Stack (1 White Flood + 1 Green Magnitude)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. poison's White Flood and Green Bulge log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:42 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:21 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:45 PM