Diesel Test Hardcore- a review by mountainboy

mountainboy

Awards
Hi everyone,
This is my unsponsored log/review of Get Diesel Nutrition’s Diesel Test Hardcore. This will be my first log ever, so if I miss anything please let me know. My staple supplements are Animal Pak multi, EFA’s, ZMA, a digestive aid, and extra Vitamin C (2000 mg AM, 2000 mg PM). I am also expecting an order of GABA and probiotics to come in hopefully late next week, which I will be using during this log as well. I also have a protein shake with L-Glutamine in it after very workout.

Stats: I have been lifting for about 4 years now, my weight as of today is 210.8 lbs. I am around 30% bf and my height is 5’8”. My diet is varied, I was eating about 1200-1300 cals/day trying to lose weight, but I have become aware that my body might be in shock from the low cals for to long, so I am trying to eat more, I’m not sure how much more, but I’m trying to get in about 2000 cals/day. My goal with the DT Hardcore is to lose fat and put on some muscle. Ever since I started lifting, I’ve had a heck of a time gaining strength, I tried a clean 3000 cal/day diet for a month and worked out and ran a lot, but in the end I put on a lot of fat, some strength, and had real bad shin splints. My wife and I just purchased a Bowflex Ultimate 2 in the end of June, and have since dropped our gym membership (it’s a long story, but in the end with the bowflex we can both workout, so it’s fair for both of us, I do miss the iron though) I am still getting used to the Bowflex, and trying to find the right weight/resistance for me in my exercises. My workout routine is a 5/6 day split. Day 1 is Chest, 2 is shoulders, 3 is arms, 4 is back, 5 is legs, and six is optional abs if I’m up to it. As it stands right now, I am still trying to find time for cardio, but as of yet I haven’t added that in. For this log, I will weigh in once a week, and I plan to take my measurements tonight, and again at the end of this cycle. I also plan to go through 2 bottles of DTHC during this cycle.

**I should also mention that I had finished a 1 bottle cycle of DT 2010 on last Friday and have been taking DT2040 from Friday last week until yesterday (8/15) at lunch. That is why I will be starting my dosage at 5 pills per day, instead of 3/day and building up.

8/15/07 Day 1 (Yesterday)
The FedEx truck dropped off my DTHC at about 2:30 in the afternoon yesterday, and I immediately took 2 pills, they are a little larger than the DT 2010 as well as the bottle. The pills stink bad too! The size and smell is not an issue to me though, I can still down 2 at once with no problem. At about 4PM yesterday I noticed it starting to kick in, I am normally a very quiet/sober type of personality, but I felt happy/talkative/confident when it kicked in. I took 2 more at 5PM just before leaving my office to head home for the day.
I started my workout at about 5:45PM- it went well, energy was good, not much of a pump (my shoulders are weak, hence not a lot of muscle to swell up) I did notice that toward the end of my workout, when I wanted to be done, as soon as I started my last 2 sets I had all the energy/aggression I needed to get through them with ease. I also noticed that through the evening my aggression was up considerably, I had a hard time finding patience for anything.

I took one more DTHC at bedtime 9:30PM. On day one, I didn’t notice any changes in libido (no sex drive at all), but I think I might have shocked my body, by taking 5 pills in such a short amount of time. Last night I slept like a rock! I don’t think I even moved around in my sleep more than once or twice. I have sleep apnea, and so I don’t often sleep deep enough to have dreams, but last night I vaguely remember having dreams.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 1 Same (no sex drive)
Semen Volume: 1 Don’t know yet
Aggression: 8 very high, if it stays like this I might lower the dosage
Quality of sleep: 9 very good
Strength: 5 same (still trying to adjust to the right weight on my new bowflex/workout)
Confidence: 6 better feel like I can talk to people easier

I will be logging each days results on the following day so I can give a full review of the previous day.

Enjoy!

human

human

Awards
Bowflex you just waisted your money.I had one bench was up to 275 then i went back to the gym and it is180:sad: so i sold that peice of sh!t. finally after six months my bench is back to how it use to be 205. that suucked return it

mountainboy

Awards
Bowflex you just waisted your money.I had one bench was up to 275 then i went back to the gym and it is180:sad: so i sold that peice of sh!t. finally after six months my bench is back to how it use to be 205. that suucked return it
My wife couldn't keep working out at the gym we went to, and the only other gym in town was way to expensive for us. For me it was either the bowflex or no more lifting. We couldn't afford for me to go to the gym and pay for the Bowflex for her as well, and it wouldn't have been fair for me to be the only one who gets to work out.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
make do with what you can bro - just make sure to throw in a variation of push-ups - maybe even get some free-weight DB

good luck - SUBBED

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well guess what, say you use to bench 315 10x then go to only doing incline dumbells for 3 months, when you get back on the bench u wont be able to probably do 275 3x, its not the equipment, its the break from doing a specific compound movement.

anyway sub.

moutainboy, u can get diesel on a bowflex. Those things are just hard to get use to having to stablize ur muscle and use them for force.

mountainboy

Awards
Well guess what, say you use to bench 315 10x then go to only doing incline dumbells for 3 months, when you get back on the bench u wont be able to probably do 275 3x, its not the equipment, its the break from doing a specific compound movement.

anyway sub.

moutainboy, u can get diesel on a bowflex. Those things are just hard to get use to having to stablize ur muscle and use them for force.
You are right Chuck, the bowflex causes me to use alot more muscle to balance myarms and what not as I do my excersises, I do have to say that I enjoy the Bowflex though. The only downside is that now I have broken 2 of the power rods, the company is shipping a replacement to me, but I just broke the second one last night, so I still have to call them to ship it to me. It might mess up my workout in the mean time- we'll see.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 2 8/16/07

I forgot to mention a couple of things, I don’t have a computer at home, so I will only be able to post Monday- Friday, my age is 27, and I drink about ½ gallon of water daily, except weekends (I know I drink way less than that on Sat & Sun).

Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at 8:30

Lunch: some leftover chili hamburger helper w/ turkey in it instead of ground beef, 2 small ‘oatie bars’ as my wife calls them. They have quick oats, wheat flour, splenda, and cinnamon chips in them. 1 digestive aid, 1 efa, 2 DTHC

Afternoon snack: Cranberry almond granola snack.

PWO snack: 1 bag of butter light popcorn

Workout: It was arm day, workout was really good, I felt strong, I did notice a really good pump in my triceps that lasted for about a half hour after my workout. That is not normal.

8:30PM dinner w/protein shake(disclaimer: the wife was gone, and I had no idea what to cook) Taco Bell- 3 hard taco’s, and 1 baja beef chalupa mmmmmm!

9PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, 1 DTHC, EFA’s, ZMA

As I said I would do- my measurements-
Neck- 16¼”
Chest- 43 3/8”
Waist- 42¾”
Arm- L 15¼” R 15”
Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12”
Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27”
Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15¾”

Thoughts:
On my drive home, my sex drive started to kick in overdrive, I’ve never experienced that, I couldn’t get my mind to stop going crazy with thoughts or slow down enough when I tried to go to bed last night, which was 9:45PM, my wife finally got home at about 11PM, and some time after I was at ease.:) Aggression was much more tolerable, it was still there, but much more mild. I also noticed that my appetite increased, breakfast usually lasts me until 12PM, but I was really getting hungry at 10:30AM, and the PWO snack I had didn’t stick with me long, I was hungry again just after my workout. I was also noticeably warmer through the day, and I sweated a lot more while working out. I didn’t notice that buzz feeling I got the day before, where I was feeling very talkative, but I still feel the confident feeling.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: Jumped all the way up to a 9 for me on my drive home at 5PM and lasted until my wife came home…
Semen Volume: 10 Alot- just like DT 2010
Aggression: 5 I still feel the aggression, but it’s tolerable
Quality of sleep: 9 very good, went to bed much later than usual, but I slept like a rock again and woke up pretty refreshed.
Strength: 7 I mentally felt a lot stronger (still trying to adjust to the right weight on my new bowflex/workout)
Confidence: 6 I don’t feel as talkative as yesterday, but I do feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone.

Well, have a great weekend everybody, I will post again on Monday.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 8/16/07

I forgot to mention a couple of things, I don’t have a computer at home, so I will only be able to post Monday- Friday, my age is 27, and I drink about ½ gallon of water daily, except weekends (I know I drink way less than that on Sat & Sun).

Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at 8:30

Lunch: some leftover chili hamburger helper w/ turkey in it instead of ground beef, 2 small ‘oatie bars’ as my wife calls them. They have quick oats, wheat flour, splenda, and cinnamon chips in them. 1 digestive aid, 1 efa, 2 DTHC

Afternoon snack: Cranberry almond granola snack.

PWO snack: 1 bag of butter light popcorn

Workout: It was arm day, workout was really good, I felt strong, I did notice a really good pump in my triceps that lasted for about a half hour after my workout. That is not normal.

8:30PM dinner w/protein shake(disclaimer: the wife was gone, and I had no idea what to cook) Taco Bell- 3 hard taco’s, and 1 baja beef chalupa mmmmmm!

As I said I would do- my measurements-
Neck- 16¼”
Chest- 43 3/8”
Waist- 42¾”
Arm- L 15¼” R 15”
Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12”
Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27”
Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15¾”

Thoughts:
On my drive home, my sex drive started to kick in overdrive, I’ve never experienced that, I couldn’t get my mind to stop going crazy with thoughts or slow down enough when I tried to go to bed last night, which was 9:45PM, my wife finally got home at about 11PM, and some time after I was at ease.:) Aggression was much more tolerable, it was still there, but much more mild. I also noticed that my appetite increased, breakfast usually lasts me until 12PM, but I was really getting hungry at 10:30AM, and the PWO snack I had didn’t stick with me long, I was hungry again just after my workout. I was also noticeably warmer through the day, and I sweated a lot more while working out. I didn’t notice that buzz feeling I got the day before, where I was feeling very talkative, but I still feel the confident feeling.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: Jumped all the way up to a 9 for me on my drive home at 5PM and lasted until my wife came home…
Semen Volume: 10 Alot- just like DT 2010
Quality of sleep: 9 very good, went to bed much later than usual, but I slept like a rock again and woke up pretty refreshed.
Strength: 7 I mentally felt a lot stronger (still trying to adjust to the right weight on my new bowflex/workout)
Confidence: 6 I don’t feel as talkative as yesterday, but I do feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone.

Well, have a great weekend everybody, I will post again on Monday.
3 things everyone notice about DTH over 2010 is a huge jump in libido (at 5 or less DTH per day), pumps and more strength gains which is what I wanted. I was tired of people saying they like DT 2010 and they feel aggressive, leaner, blabla, but libido was gone. Mostly that was people who took over 4 DT 2010 per day.

mountainboy

Awards
3 things everyone notice about DTH over 2010 is a huge jump in libido (at 5 or less DTH per day), pumps and more strength gains which is what I wanted. I was tired of people saying they like DT 2010 and they feel aggressive, leaner, blabla, but libido was gone. Mostly that was people who took over 4 DT 2010 per day.
Yeah, I didn't really have any libido to start out with before DT2010, so that didn't affect me much, but the DTHC gave me an insane jump in libido last night. So far today I have been fine, nothing out of the normal for my libido, but as you'll see from my post on Monday, my schedule for everything has been thrwon off., I can't wait to see how it goes over the weekend. So far, I am very pleased with the product. I loved the DT2010, but it didn't come close to this in pumps or libido, by the end of the review I will know how the 2 products compare in strength/size gains. I always did tend to lean out/look more muscular by the end of a DT2010 cycle. I also went up considerably in strength- I would go up between 5-20 lbs./week in every lift on 2010, I hope this is the case w/HC or even bigger gains.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 3 8/17

7:15AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 9AM

3:30 Lunch: 2 small slices of quiche, 1 cup of apple juice, 5 or 6 donut holes
2 DTHC, 1 EFA, 1 Digestive aid

Workout: today I worked on my back, I had a decent pump, and the workout went OK. The workout wasn’t as great as I would have liked and I know that’s due to my messed up eating schedule.

Cardio: 15 mins. On a recumbent bikie, had my HR at about 140bpm

Dinner 8PM spaghetti w/meatballs (wheat noodles), Doritos, peanut butter M&M’s

Went to bed at about 11PM

Thoughts: It was a long day at work, spent most of the day out in the field, didn’t get back to the office to eat anything until after 3PM, that really threw off my workout. I noticed that I get hungry a lot sooner, and when the hunger comes on, it hits hard and fast- I start to feel shaky and lethargic real quick.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 1 I don’t know if my crazy eating schedule threw it off today, or what happened, but it seems to be back to normal- no drive
Semen Volume: no action taken to find out
Strength: 5 I mentally felt stronger, even with my eating schedule being so messed up today (still trying to adjust to the right weight on my new bowflex/workout)
Confidence: 6 I don’t feel as talkative, but I do feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone, and I generally feel happier.

Day 4 and 5 Weekend

Breakfast: My own concoction- peanut butter, quick oats, farina, cinnamon, sugar free maple syrup all mixed together (mmmm) and 3 hardboiled egg whites
Staple supps including 2 DTHC

Lunch and dinner were a free for all, I had a turkey sandwich with some Doritos, and PB M&M’s for a late lunch, and snacked on some fruit for dinner on Saturday. Sunday we had pizza for a late lunch with some chips, and skipped dinner.

My scheduled dosing for the DTHC was 2/2/1 all weekend. Continued to take all my supplements with their respective meals.

Thoughts: I did not drink enough water over the weekend (as I expected), I didn’t notice any sides from that except that Sunday night when I went to bed I had a small headache. My sex drive did seem to be up a bit at bedtime Sunday night, but I was more concerned about sleep, as it was real late. I am looking forward to getting to the 10 day mark, that seems to be when the DTHC starts to really work it’s magic, based on the reviews I have read. On Sunday while shopping with my wife, I felt alot more muscular :bb:, my muscles felt alot fuller.

No workouts for Sat & Sun.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 1 seems to be back to normal- no drive
Strength: 5 I mentally feel stronger, I ‘feel’ more muscular, muscles feel tighter
Confidence: 6 I feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone, and I generally feel happier.

thestudbeast

Awards
You need to get your diet locked down bro. No supplement no matter how good will do a thing with your diet looking like that. You've got way too much sugar and not enough quality carbs and healthy fats in there. Diet is key to testosterone production, muscle gain, fat loss and strength.

mountainboy

Awards
You need to get your diet locked down bro. No supplement no matter how good will do a thing with your diet looking like that. You've got way too much sugar and not enough quality carbs and healthy fats in there. Diet is key to testosterone production, muscle gain, fat loss and strength.
Thanks for the tip Studbeast, I am trying to have a clean diet, the weekends are real tough though. I think I do pretty good during the week- any tips are greatly appreciated. As of today I am doubling up on my EFA's.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 6

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:30AM

12PM Lunch: Tuna noodle casserole w/penne past noodles

5:30PM PWO snack 1 bag of butter light popcorn and some sesame sticks

6:30PM Workout: It was chest day. Awesome workout, great pump, and I did notice that I was stronger on my chest workout than last week. I have also noticed that I am looking ‘meatier’ in my traps, arms, and chest over the past few days, my work shirts are getting a little tighter in those areas. It’s kind of like a slightly sustained pump from my workouts that lasts a few days.

7:15 Cardio: Recumbent bike for 15 mins, HR @ 140ish. Good cardio session, I’m just happy that I was able to find time for it yesterday, I know it’s important if I want to lose weight. I sure did sweat a lot on the bike.

Usual protein shake after workout

10PM Dinner: Some pasta lean cuisine thing, and 2 small oatie bars. (It was very late and I realized I had forgotten to eat dinner, so I just nuked that lean cuisine thing real quick for an easy not so bad dinner)
1 digestive aid, vitamin C, 1 DTHC, EFA’s, ZMA

10:40PM bedtime: I had started the process of getting fitted for a ‘TAP’ mouthpiece yesterday, to help get rid of sleep apnea, I had to sleep with a blood oxygen meter attached to my finger last night- I also have to do it again tonight. I didn’t sleep to well, as I was real aware that there was something on my finger. I woke up a lot, and at one point I noticed that when I woke up my blood oxygen level was climbing back up from 88%. I understand that you blood oxygen levels aren’t supposed to drop below, 90% or it will cause damage to your body or something, and keep you from getting REM sleep.

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am already starting to see on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My sex drive is still not improved except for the fist night that I was on the product, I still have no signs of acne, and confidence is still good.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 1 seems to be back to normal- no drive
Strength: 5 I mentally feel stronger, I ‘feel’ and in my opinion look more muscular, muscles feel tighter, more swollen
Confidence: 6 I feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone, and I generally feel happier.

mountainboy

Awards
Chuck, is DTHC supposed to boost test levels more than the old DT 2010?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You'll get out what you put into the Bowflex. It is just a different type of equipment, that's all. You could even get a fullbody workout with only dumbbells, although most people would never do it. Just make the most of the situation.

-Red_Jak

mountainboy

Awards
You'll get out what you put into the Bowflex. It is just a different type of equipment, that's all. You could even get a fullbody workout with only dumbbells, although most people would never do it. Just make the most of the situation.

-Red_Jak
Yeah, I do enjoy the Bowflex, I think it's a pretty good product, the preaher curl, calf raise, shrug and leg press suck on it though. The preacher curl is very hard to do and not natural, whereas the calf raise, shrug and leg press, I don't have near enough resistance at 410lbs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

-Red_Jak

please take that ugly ass pic of brit off ur profile, it staight up scared me when i open this post....seriously it scared me.

thestudbeast

Awards
7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Eat the whole egg the yolk contains healthy fats and colesterol you need both for test production, unflavoured live yogart would be better - fat free does'nt mean sugar free.
Add healthy fats to this meal mix in a little walnut and olive oil into the casserole plus add veg (the fats for test production and the veg for (o)estrogen control.

5:30PM PWO snack 1 bag of butter light popcorn and some sesame sticks (this meal should be 2-2 1/2 hour b4 your workout and consite mainly of complexe carbs with a little protein)

6:30PM Workout: It was chest day. Awesome workout, great pump, and I did notice that I was stronger on my chest workout than last week. I have also noticed that I am looking ‘meatier’ in my traps, arms, and chest over the past few days, my work shirts are getting a little tighter in those areas. It’s kind of like a slightly sustained pump from my workouts that lasts a few days.

7:15 Cardio: Recumbent bike for 15 mins, HR @ 140ish. Good cardio session, I’m just happy that I was able to find time for it yesterday, I know it’s important if I want to lose weight. I sure did sweat a lot on the bike.

Usual protein shake after workout (with carbs I hope)
10PM Dinner: Some pasta lean cuisine thing, and 2 small oatie bars. (It was very late and I realized I had forgotten to eat dinner, so I just nuked that lean cuisine thing real quick for an easy not so bad dinner) Try and cut the carbs this late in the evening very few people can lose weight while eating carbs late at night, protein plus healthy fats is a better idea.1 digestive aid, vitamin C, 1 DTHC, EFA’s, ZMA
I hope this helps just a starting point really but definatly will make a significant difference. Good diet + Good training + Good sleep = Good results. And DTH does'nt hurt either :D

mountainboy

Awards
I hope this helps just a starting point really but definatly will make a significant difference. Good diet + Good training + Good sleep = Good results. And DTH does'nt hurt either :D
Wow, thanks again for the pointers, I don't care for the taste/texture of the egg yolks, but I'll force em down, and try to get some of that unflavored yogurt. next batch of the casserole I make I will use olive oil, I already have it with green sweet peas, should I also do salad?. My after workout shake is milk, protein powder (whey) and L-glutamine, so I'll try to get some carbs in there as well. I don't like to eat that late, last night was an exception, if I could I would eat right after my workout, I'll try to make that happen. Again I really appreciate the help.

thestudbeast

Awards
Add in green veg like brocolli it contains DIM (so important Chuck went and put it in DTH) among other things essential for estrogen control. Do a search on post work out nutrition or maybe lets hear chucks opinion on PWO nutrition it would be interesting. Save the L-glut for an empty stomach, it's a great immune system booster and good for gut health and may help maintain muscle mass during stress, it won't however build any significant muscle mass IMO. And the eggs how about scrambling them?

mountainboy

Awards
Add in green veg like brocolli it contains DIM (so important Chuck went and put it in DTH) among other things essential for estrogen control. Do a search on post work out nutrition or maybe lets hear chucks opinion on PWO nutrition it would be interesting. Save the L-glut for an empty stomach, it's a great immune system booster and good for gut health and may help maintain muscle mass during stress, it won't however build any significant muscle mass IMO. And the eggs how about scrambling them?
Do I really need more DIM aside from what I'm getting in the DTHC? I would also like to hear Chucks opinion on PWO nutrition. Why should I save the L-glutamine for an empty stomach? I take it in my protein shake to help me recover faster and not be so sore, it also helps me to not get sick when I train hard like I am now. I just use it to help my body with a full recovery, I don't think it builds muscle either. I used to scramble eggs all the time, and got burned out on it, it's been a while though, they might be good again, I had my 3 hardboiled eggs for breakfast with the yolks this morning...
When I have more time I will do a search on PWO nutrition.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 7

4:30PM PWO snack 1 bag of butter light popcorn , an apple, a low sodium V8, and some cashews

6:30PM Workout: It was shoulder day. Great workout, nice pump, and I did notice that I was stronger on my workout than last week.

8PM Usual protein shake after workout

8PM Dinner: A turkey burger on focaccia (sp?) bread and I gave in again and had some pb M&M’s

10:30PM bedtime: I had to sleep with a blood oxygen meter attached to my finger again. I slept about average.

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am already starting to see on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My sex drive seems to be starting to improve, I still have no signs of acne, and confidence is still good.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 2 getting better
Semen Volume: to spare everyone the details, let me just say WOW
Aggression: 6 I felt more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 6 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts

* I am not sure if I will be able to post from tomorrow until Monday, I am scheduled to be out of the office for the better part of the day tomorrow, and I am going to be leaving town tomorrow night until Sunday. When I get back I will do an update post.

** I weighed in this morning- 211.2 lbs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

anyway sub.

Agreed. Can push some serious weight on the HammerStrength benches but lost my mojo on the flat bench because of it. Oh well. Still look the way I want to and don't have nagging shoulder problems as much anymore.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

4:30PM PWO snack 1 bag of butter light popcorn , an apple, a low sodium V8, and some cashews

6:30PM Workout: It was shoulder day. Great workout, nice pump, and I did notice that I was stronger on my workout than last week.

8PM Dinner: A turkey burger on focaccia (sp?) bread and I gave in again and had some pb M&M’s

10:30PM bedtime: I had to sleep with a blood oxygen meter attached to my finger again. I slept about average.

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am already starting to see on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My sex drive seems to be starting to improve, I still have no signs of acne, and confidence is still good.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 2 getting better
Aggression: 6 I felt more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 6 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts

* I am not sure if I will be able to post from tomorrow until Monday, I am scheduled to be out of the office for the better part of the day tomorrow, and I am going to be leaving town tomorrow night until Sunday. When I get back I will do an update post.

** I weighed in this morning- 211.2 lbs.

are you taking DTH with food? Ur suppose to take it 30 min before or after meals, also I would take that pm dose closer to 4-6pm and not 8. I need to change the directions to early pm because when I first said pm I thought people would take it pm like 4-6pm not late pm.

mountainboy

Awards
are you taking DTH with food? Ur suppose to take it 30 min before or after meals, also I would take that pm dose closer to 4-6pm and not 8. I need to change the directions to early pm because when I first said pm I thought people would take it pm like 4-6pm not late pm.
Yeah sometimes I do take it with food, I didn't notice any difference in performance when I did that with DT2010, but I will make sure to not take it with food anymore. and I will take my final dose at 4-6PM.
** why is it better to take the DTHC w/o food and not so late at night?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah sometimes I do take it with food, I didn't notice any difference in performance when I did that with DT2010, but I will make sure to not take it with food anymore. and I will take my final dose at 4-6PM.
** why is it better to take the DTHC w/o food and not so late at night?
w/o food because the tabs are enteric coated, 2010 wasnt, the first DT was. Not so late because it works better if the pm dose isnt late in the day, when they are closer together, then no dose from late pm to when u wake up. Hard to explain.

mountainboy

Awards
w/o food because the tabs are enteric coated, 2010 wasnt, the first DT was. Not so late because it works better if the pm dose isnt late in the day, when they are closer together, then no dose from late pm to when u wake up. Hard to explain.
What is enteric coating? Is it like a time release coating?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Chuck-

Back before when I took my last dosing (2 tabs) of Diesel Test 2010 late at night 8-9pm, I got really thirsty the whole night. Is this the case with Diesel Test hardcore too ? The directions said 'PM'

mountainboy

Awards
Day 8

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled eggs (with yolks), 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little yoplait kind 100cals, fat free)
Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:40AM

4:30PM snack An apple and some cashews

6PM Dinner: Taco Bell- 3 hard tacos and a baja beef chalupa (we had to get something quick to eat before our church meeting)

9:30PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, 1 DTHC, EFA’s, ZMA ( I forgot to take the DTHC before I left for my meeting 

10:15PM bedtime: I slept good last night, woke up with a headache though. I felt pretty refreshed after waking up, that doesn’t happen w/o the DT

Thoughts: I really enjoy this product, I sleep awesome, workouts are real good, pumps are great, strength/size is up :bb3: , confidence is up, I feel it does everything that it claims, and it’s only day 8.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 3 still getting better

mountainboy

Awards
Days 9, 10, 11, 12

Nothing much to report, my diet was real bad, as I was out of town helping family move, Thursday was basically a copy of the previous day. Today I am still trying to get back on schedule. My dosing of supps stayed consistent, and on Thursday night I added in the probiotics (1AM, 1PM) and GABA (PM only). No workouts since Tuesday night, I am finally able to start lifting again tonight, so I will report how that goes tomorrow.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 4 still getting better
Semen Volume: Haven’t had any action to find out
Aggression: 7 I’ve been feeling more aggressive lately, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: Unknown, workout schedule was halted- starting again tonight

Until tomorrow-

mountainboy

Awards
Day 13

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)

4:30PM PWO snack: an apple and some cashews

5:45PM Workout: It was chest day. Good workout, good pump, I am still going up in weights on my exercises.

8PM Dinner: 2 slices of pizza, 5 bread sticks, and a couple bite’s of chocolate chip cookie dough (to keep my sweet tooth under control)

9:30PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, 1 DTHC, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10:45PM bedtime: Last night was my first night with my new sleep apnea mouthpiece- the doctor said it would take a couple of weeks to get used to, and I should see results in 3-6 weeks. I slept like a rock, I don’t remember anything from the time I closed my eyes to sleep.

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting o comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive seems to be improving, I have a little now acne, and confidence is still good.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 3 getting better
Semen Volume: high
Aggression: 6 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, my wife is noticing that I look bulkier
Confidence: 6 I feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
feel happier.

I am going to go up to 6 tabs of DTHC/day

mountainboy

Awards
Day 14

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)

12PM Lunch: Tuna noodle casserole w/penne past noodles, sugar free jello
1 EFA, 1 Digestive aid

1PM 2 DTHC

5:30PM 2 DTHC

5:45PM Workout: It was shoulder day. OK workout, nice pump, I am still going up in weights on my exercises which surprise’s me because my shoulders have always been my weakest point

7PM Usual protein shake after workout

7:30PM Dinner: 2 slices of pizza, 5 bread sticks, and a couple bite’s of chocolate chip cookie dough (to keep my sweet tooth under control)

9:30PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10:30PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting to comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive is improving, I have a little acne now, and confidence is still good.

*This was my first day at 6 DTHC, my sex drive was through the roof! No other noticeable changes observed aside from the sex drive.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 4 getting better
Aggression: 6 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, my wife is noticing that I look bulkier
Confidence: 6 I feel like it is easier to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
feel happier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am going back to 4ed, the aggression isnt mixing well with hot weather at work. good luck dth is strong stuff!:food: :pizza:

mountainboy

Awards
Thanks for the tip, my aggression seems to be under control still, I normally work inside with A/C or out in my shop where there is a swamp cooler, but when I get hot, I do notice the difference in aggression as well.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 15

12PM Lunch: Tuna noodle casserole w/penne past noodles, sugar free jello
1 EFA, 1 Digestive aid

1PM 2 DTHC

5:45PM Workout: It was arm day. awesome workout, incredible pump, I am still going up in weights on my exercises. I took a look at my arms after my workout in the mirror, and they looked like they were swollen up larger than they have ever been.

7PM Usual protein shake after workout

7PM Dinner: Mexican salad- chicken, lettuce, tortilla chips, and spice’s. Dessert was a weight watchers ice cream cookie thing.

8:30PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting to comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive is improving alot, I have a little acne now, and confidence is still good.

*This was my second day at 6 DTHC, my sex drive is through the roof! Confidence is increasing and aggression is increasing.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 5 getting consistently better
Aggression: 6.5 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier.
Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
feel a lot happier.

• I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning, but I remembered to this morning- 211.8lbs., I am noticing that I look bigger in the mirror, but my weight is only up 6/10’s of a pound, I wonder if I am starting to lose body fat…
• I really enjoyed the DT2010, but IMO it doesn’t compare to the DTHC, I never put on size/strength this quick with the 2010, and with the HC my libido is way up, and still going up ( a nice bonus) I love this stuff!

Chuck- is there something in this DTHC that affects sexual performance- meaning longevity?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
*This was my second day at 6 DTHC, my sex drive is through the roof! Confidence is increasing and aggression is increasing.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 5 getting consistently better
Aggression: 6.5 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier.
Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
feel a lot happier.

• I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning, but I remembered to this morning- 211.8lbs., I am noticing that I look bigger in the mirror, but my weight is only up 6/10’s of a pound, I wonder if I am starting to lose body fat…
• I really enjoyed the DT2010, but IMO it doesn’t compare to the DTHC, I never put on size/strength this quick with the 2010, and with the HC my libido is way up, and still going up ( a nice bonus) I love this stuff!

Chuck- is there something in this DTHC that affects sexual performance- meaning longevity?
So your libido is " through the roof!" but on the rating for libido you put 5 out of 10? Im the same, with 2010 I never got stronger (well I dont get stronger from pretty much anything over my normal strength gains) but with DTH I got really strong, well not really but way stronger than I expected. Longevity as in more time till ejaculation or what? It should help with endurance during sex, and erection intensity.

mountainboy

Awards
So your libido is " through the roof!" but on the rating for libido you put 5 out of 10? Im the same, with 2010 I never got stronger (well I dont get stronger from pretty much anything over my normal strength gains) but with DTH I got really strong, well not really but way stronger than I expected. Longevity as in more time till ejaculation or what? It should help with endurance during sex, and erection intensity.
Yeah, more time until ejaculation- does it help with that? My libido is through the roof from my perspective, for it to be a 10 out of 10 I would expect to want to have sex 3 or more times a day, I am starting to desire it 2 times a day now pretty easily. I apologise for not elaborating on my rating. You mentioned how you got stronger on DTH- did you keep the gains when you came off it? I am pretty sure now that as long as this product keeps working like it has been, it will be a staple for me, my gains seem almost unreal to me- I'm getting anxious to take my measurements again, but I plan to wait until I finish my first bottle, and then again after I finish the second bottle.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, more time until ejaculation- does it help with that? My libido is through the roof from my perspective, for it to be a 10 out of 10 I would expect to want to have sex 3 or more times a day, I am starting to desire it 2 times a day now pretty easily. I apologise for not elaborating on my rating. You mentioned how you got stronger on DTH- did you keep the gains when you came off it? I am pretty sure now that as long as this product keeps working like it has been, it will be a staple for me, my gains seem almost unreal to me- I'm getting anxious to take my measurements again, but I plan to wait until I finish my first bottle, and then again after I finish the second bottle.

should with more time before ejaculation, I was just saying a 5 out of 10 for libido is like average, but I think its because ur scale is 0 = no effect, where most people scale goes up from 5. Anyway I understand it now.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 16

7:20AM Breakfast: 4 scrambles eggs w/ some turkey sausage, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)

12PM Lunch: My boss got me a burrito for lunch (can’t pass up free food)
1 Digestive aid

1:30 PM 2 DTHC

5:35PM Workout: It was back day. awesome workout, nice pump, I am still going up in weights on my exercises.

7PM Usual protein shake after workout with butter light popcorn

10PM Dinner: I forgot to eat dinner until I went to bed, so I just nuked some lean cuisine thing, it was a pannini

10:30PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10:30PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting to comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive is improving alot, I have a little acne now, and confidence is still good.

*Day 3 at 6tabs DTHC/day, I plan to stay at 6ED

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 6 getting consistently better
feel a lot happier.

Have a good weekend everyone, I will post again on Tuesday!

mountainboy

Awards
Day 17, 18, 19

Nothing much to report, my diet wasn’t as good as it should have been, I continued dosing at 6ED, libido is in overdrive. I worked out my abs on Saturday (first time in a long time, and they got sore) and on Monday I only had time for about half of my chest routine- still going up in weight on the workouts I did.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 9 getting consistently better
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier. My work shirts are getting tighter in my chest, shoulders and arms.
feel a lot happier.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 20

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)

12PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, sugar free jello

1PM 2 DTHC, EFA’s, Digestive aid

4:30PM PWO snack: Pear, cashews, a handful of chips, a handful of cheese crackers, and 5 twizzlers

5:35PM Workout: It was shoulder day. ok workout, really good pump (considering when I work my shoulders, the only thing that normally swells up are my traps, last night all of my shoulder muscles were swollen), I had to drop weight on all of my exercises and start to focus on my form again- it was starting to get sloppy 

6:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

8PM Dinner: My wife went out to Chinese food with some friends and brought me back a mix of things

10PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10:15PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting to comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive is improving still, the acne has stopped, and confidence is still good.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 9.5 getting consistently better
Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
feel a lot happier.

*I weighed in this morning: 213.4
*I will be finishing my first bottle of DTHC tomorrow night, so I will be taking measurements soon.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 21

7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)

12PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, sugar free jello

4:30PM PWO snack: Pear, cashews, and a bag of butter light popcorn

6PM Workout: It was arm day. ok workout, really good pump, I was barely able to up the weights on my lifts- I think I will finish out the week trying to lift real heavy and then start next week at about 80% of my current intensity to give my body and CNS time to recover.

6:45PM Cardio: 30 minutes of medium/low intensity cardio on the recumbent bike

7:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

8PM Dinner: 6 scrambled eggs with lean turkey sausage and some ice cream

9PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

10:15PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, I am afraid I have to back off from heavy lifting for a week or two- I’m starting to feel burned out. I need to give my body time to recover.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Libido: 10
Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular.
feel a lot happier.

*Tonight I finish my first bottle of DTHC- I will try to take my measurements tonight.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 22

Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:45AM

1:15PM 2 DTHC

2:45PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, munchies and a snickers,
EFA’s, Digestive aid

6PM Workout: It was back day. ok workout, really good pump, I was barely able to up the weights on my lifts- I think I will finish out the week trying to lift real heavy and then start next week at about 80% of my current intensity to give my body and CNS time to recover.

6:45PM Cardio: 30 minutes of medium/low intensity cardio on the recumbent bike

7:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

10PM Dinner: 3 tacos, and a baja beef chalupa
1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA

10:45PM bedtime I slept well again last night

Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, I am afraid I have to back off from heavy lifting for a week or two- I’m starting to feel burned out. I need to give my body time to recover.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular.
feel a lot happier.

Measurements
Before After
Neck- 16¼” Neck-16 ½”
Chest- 43 3/8” Chest-43 5/8”
Waist- 42¾” Waist-42 ½”
Arm- L 15¼” R 15” Arm-L15 ½” R15
Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12” Forearm-L12 ¼” R12 ¼”
Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27” Thigh-L27 1/8” R27
Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15¾” Calf-L16 ¼” R16
Current BF% 26.5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am also finishing 1st bottle of dth, curious how results will be on 2nd bottle. still room for dth to be more effective since havent ran at 6ed on a consistent basis. sounds like your results will increase on 2nd bottle also. good luck. btw i am really going to try for 6ed for whole 2nd bottle.

mountainboy

Awards
i am also finishing 1st bottle of dth, curious how results will be on 2nd bottle. still room for dth to be more effective since havent ran at 6ed on a consistent basis. sounds like your results will increase on 2nd bottle also. good luck. btw i am really going to try for 6ed for whole 2nd bottle.
Good luck with your cycle, :thumbsup: . Thanks for posting.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 24, 25, 26, 27

Nothing new to report, my diet wasn’t as good as it should have been, I continued dosing at 6ED, libido is in overdrive. I worked out my legs and abs on Saturday and on Monday I took the day off, and was on the road all day long- no time to work out. I’m still going up in weight on the workouts I did. This week I plan to take it easier and use less intensity on my workouts, so my body can recover.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Strength: 7 noticable strength gains, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier. My work shirts are getting tighter in my chest, shoulders and arms.
feel a lot happier.

mountainboy

Awards
Day 28

12PM Lunch: 3 small slices of meatball pizza, sugar free Jello

4:30PM PWO snack: 1 banana, some cashews

6PM Workout: It was shoulder day. I only did 2 sets instead of my normal 3 sets, and only 80% of my normal weights. Good workout though- small pump which was unexpected.

8PM Dinner: Triscit crackers with turkey slices and some PB M&M’s ( I know- it was crap food)

9PM:1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, 2 DTHC (I forgot to take my last dose PWO)

Thoughts: My diet has been real bad the last few days, I never really thought about the way I eat so much until I started doing this log- I wonder if I have an eating disorder or something, I have the hardest time controlling my cravings for junk food, and I always thought I ate pretty clean. I go through a full bag of Doritos and a medium bag of PB M&M’s in one sitting (after a meal even!). I don’t know how to get my diet under control- I’ve tried getting all the junk out of my house, but then I end up making late night runs to the store. I need to find a way to have more will power! I weighed in this morning at 217.2 lbs ( A record high for me). Although I am real happy with the DTHC, I know it’s not a wonder supplement, it has worked incredibly well for me so far, but I imagine I won’t get the full benefits of it until I can manage to clean up my diet, and get consistent with cardio.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Strength: 7
Confidence: 7

mountainboy

Awards
Day 29 & 30

Nothing much new to report, the DTHC is still working as it well as it has been. Great stuff! I will start lifting heavy again next week.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
Aggression: 7

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 28

12PM Lunch: 3 small slices of meatball pizza, sugar free Jello

4:30PM PWO snack: 1 banana, some cashews

6PM Workout: It was shoulder day. I only did 2 sets instead of my normal 3 sets, and only 80% of my normal weights. Good workout though- small pump which was unexpected.

8PM Dinner: Triscit crackers with turkey slices and some PB M&M’s ( I know- it was crap food)

9PM:1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, 2 DTHC (I forgot to take my last dose PWO)

Thoughts: My diet has been real bad the last few days, I never really thought about the way I eat so much until I started doing this log- I wonder if I have an eating disorder or something, I have the hardest time controlling my cravings for junk food, and I always thought I ate pretty clean. I go through a full bag of Doritos and a medium bag of PB M&M’s in one sitting (after a meal even!). I don’t know how to get my diet under control- I’ve tried getting all the junk out of my house, but then I end up making late night runs to the store. I need to find a way to have more will power! I weighed in this morning at 217.2 lbs ( A record high for me). Although I am real happy with the DTHC, I know it’s not a wonder supplement, it has worked incredibly well for me so far, but I imagine I won’t get the full benefits of it until I can manage to clean up my diet, and get consistent with cardio.

Rating
1 low- 10 high
hey mountain, no sweat. dth makes me hungry as helll too:food: . you might look into a weak stim like scorch that has fat burning/appetite curbing stuff in it. i would recommend leviathan, but it has a lot of same ingredients as dth. scorch should help get your diet back on track and then you will see much better results. good luck.