Diesel Test Hardcore- a review by mountainboy

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey mountain, no sweat. dth makes me hungry as helll too . you might look into a weak stim like scorch that has fat burning/appetite curbing stuff in it. i would recommend leviathan, but it has a lot of same ingredients as dth. scorch should help get your diet back on track and then you will see much better results. good luck.
    Thanks for the tip, I looked into both Scorch and Leviathan, and I am most interested in the latter. Leviathan seems to have alot of good reviews. When I can afford it, I will likely purchase a bottle.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I looked into both Scorch and Leviathan, and I am most interested in the latter. Leviathan seems to have alot of good reviews. When I can afford it, I will likely purchase a bottle.
    leviathan is good stuff, i have used it several times, scorch too. both are quality products that i have no problem recommending. if you're strapped for cash, look into morning sparkle at wal mart. $2 FOR 10 TUBES. reaper and sinner posted about this so i tried it, good stuff for the cost. good luck.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    leviathan is good stuff, i have used it several times, scorch too. both are quality products that i have no problem recommending. if you're strapped for cash, look into morning sparkle at wal mart. $2 FOR 10 TUBES. reaper and sinner posted about this so i tried it, good stuff for the cost. good luck.
    Ok, I'll check that out. BTW Belated Happy B-Day- I just read your thread on DTH Post cycle. All the talk about football makes me miss having TV . Congratulations on all the weight lost, are you doing any cardio, or is it just from working your tail off at the factory?

  4. Hey bigT, what does you diet look like also?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Hey bigT, what does you diet look like also?
    my diet is a lot of protein drinks at work, too damn hot to have an appetite. eat good meals before and after work. really had to work hard to keep weight down while on vacation. going to gym 3 times a week and doing some form of cardio every chance i get. i mow grass with ankle weights,take dog for long walks, play tennis,ect. it takes a lot of work but to me its more than worth it. btw have a lot of chicken breasts on hand.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Ok, I'll check that out. BTW Belated Happy B-Day- I just read your thread on DTH Post cycle. All the talk about football makes me miss having TV . Congratulations on all the weight lost, are you doing any cardio, or is it just from working your tail off at the factory?
    no tv!!! damn you must have a lot of kids. hahalol sorry but nfl on sundays is almost a religion to me.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no tv!!! damn you must have a lot of kids. hahalol sorry but nfl on sundays is almost a religion to me.
    Well no kids yet, my wife and I have been married just under a year now, and we've been working on getting out of debt, and a cable subscription would be considered a luxury to us. It's also one of the reasons I have a Bowflex instead of a gym membership. In time I hope to get TV again, but for now it's just DVD's

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Well no kids yet, my wife and I have been married just under a year now, and we've been working on getting out of debt, and a cable subscription would be considered a luxury to us. It's also one of the reasons I have a Bowflex instead of a gym membership. In time I hope to get TV again, but for now it's just DVD's
    lots of porno i hope!lol i know how hard it is starting out, my wife and i had some rough times at the beginning. at least you are spending you're money wisely, $50 for a month or more of dth is imo money well spent. good luck to you and your's.:hot:
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Day 31, 32, 33

    I think my body might be getting used to this product, I think I will still complete the cycle at full dose and see how it goes.

    * I should also note, that my body tends to adapt to things very quickly, so I am impressed that it's been this long. It took about this long for my body to adapt to the DT2010 as well, but once I took a 2 week break from it and started again, it was like my body got the full effects again.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 8 less desire, still high for me though
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 5 much easier to control
    Quality of sleep: 8 very good still
    Strength: 7, after my recovery break, I will start lifting again- likely tonight
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 31, 32, 33

    I think my body might be getting used to this product, I think I will still complete the cycle at full dose and see how it goes.

    * I should also note, that my body tends to adapt to things very quickly, so I am impressed that it's been this long. It took about this long for my body to adapt to the DT2010 as well, but once I took a 2 week break from it and started again, it was like my body got the full effects again.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 8 less desire, still high for me though
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 5 much easier to control
    Quality of sleep: 8 very good still
    Strength: 7, after my recovery break, I will start lifting again- likely tonight
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
    read the direction on when you start to not get the same effects, it tells u what to do with ur dosage. Are u taking 6 a day? If so go to 2/1/1 2 days on 1 day off for a while, but take 2 days off starting tomorrow, u shoud see a jump in libido.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    read the direction on when you start to not get the same effects, it tells u what to do with ur dosage. Are u taking 6 a day? If so go to 2/1/1 2 days on 1 day off for a while, but take 2 days off starting tomorrow, u shoud see a jump in libido.
    OK, I'll do that, thanks Chuck

  12. Day 33

    I was mistaken about my body getting used to this product, things had been smooth sailing for me for the past few days, but once something happened to me that ‘rocked the boat’ I realized my aggression was still up. I also started lifting again last night- new hardgainer style routine I found on the net- It kicked my butt! A part of it was 20 rep squats- I actually did it with the same weight I had been using for 3 sets of 6 a couple weeks ago. Still supplementing at 6 DTHC/ ED.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: I got some things going on in my life right now causing me to not notice this much, but otherwise I’d still say it’s a 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7- I’m fine unless something pisses me off (does that even make sense?)
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good still ( been staying up a little to late)
    Strength: 8 I beat the tar outta my legs last night at really heavy weights and am only a little sore today
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

    *Chuck do you think that DTHC would work fine as a standalone PCT?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post

    *Chuck do you think that DTHC would work fine as a standalone post cycle therapy?
    thats been talked about before, I think it will work fine to get ur HTPA back on track but as for liver and all that or if your on something that really jacks up estrodiol.......I really dont want to say yeah cuz people on here that rely heavy on anti-estrogen products would have a fit. But a lot of people have used DT and DTH as part of a PCT with an anti-estogen product or after a PCT because the PCT didnt work as it "should have" and they bounced back. With alot of these pro-steroids like super-d and all that, I think it can be used stand-alone, all this other hardcore stuff (ie not sold in max muscle or at nutraplanet) I would first check what the product (hormonal product) does 2 ur estrogen levels.

  14. Day 34

    I’m still very much enjoying this product, I plan to workout again tonight. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

    * Weighed in again this morning at 218.2

  15. Day 35

    I’m still very much enjoying this product. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 35

    I’m still very much enjoying this product. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
    hang in there mountain, ive tried a lot of stuff and dth is for real.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hang in there mountain, ive tried a lot of stuff and dth is for real.
    Yea, it's good stuff

  18. Day 36, 37, 38, 39

    I will be changing up my training this week to DC style. I have enough DTHC to last me until Wed for 2 in the morning, at about that time I will do a final weigh in and measurements.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6
  19. Final Review


    Day 40, 41

    Well as of Wednesday morning I took my last 2 DTHC. I would give this product a 10 out of 10. My body tends to get used to things pretty quickly, but with this, it didn’t happen, muscle gains were great, libido was unreal, aggression got kinda high at times, sleep quality was greatly improved, as was confidence. My diet sucked while on this product, otherwise I’m sure I would have lost more fat while putting on muscle. I would recommend this product to anyone. Chuck, I thank you for putting out another amazing product.Final results-

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6

    Measurements before-
    BF%- about 30%
    Weight:210.8
    Neck- 16Ό”
    Chest- 43 3/8”
    Waist- 42Ύ”
    Arm- L 15Ό” R 15”
    Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12”
    Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27”
    Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15Ύ”

    BF%- 26.9%
    Weight: 219.2
    Neck- 16 1/2”
    Chest- 45”
    Waist- 43 1/2”
    Arm- L 15 5/8” R 15 1/4”
    Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12 1/8”
    Thigh- L 27 1/2” R 27 3/8”
    Calf- L 16 5/8” R 16”

  20. thanks for the review



    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 40, 41

    Well as of Wednesday morning I took my last 2 DTHC. I would give this product a 10 out of 10. My body tends to get used to things pretty quickly, but with this, it didn’t happen, muscle gains were great, libido was unreal, aggression got kinda high at times, sleep quality was greatly improved, as was confidence. My diet sucked while on this product, otherwise I’m sure I would have lost more fat while putting on muscle. I would recommend this product to anyone. Chuck, I thank you for putting out another amazing product.Final results-

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6

    Measurements before-
    BF%- about 30%
    Weight:210.8
    Neck- 16Ό”
    Chest- 43 3/8”
    Waist- 42Ύ”
    Arm- L 15Ό” R 15”
    Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12”
    Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27”
    Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15Ύ”

    BF%- 26.9%
    Weight: 219.2
    Neck- 16 1/2”
    Chest- 45”
    Waist- 43 1/2”
    Arm- L 15 5/8” R 15 1/4”
    Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12 1/8”
    Thigh- L 27 1/2” R 27 3/8”
    Calf- L 16 5/8” R 16”

  21. One other factor (big one actually) I forgot to mention, I just learned this. I have asthma and have been taking Advair and Albuterol for years- apparently the key ingredient in Advair (fluticosane sp?) is a catabolic steroid. I imagine my gains would have been better as well as my fatloss had I not been on the Advair during my entire log.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PrinceVince's DIESEL TEST HARDCORE 2015 REVIEW!!!!!!!
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 10:44 AM
  2. Another Diesel Test Hardcore review
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Ari4216's Diesel Test Hardcore Review
    By ari4216 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:37 PM
  4. Diesel Test Hardcore log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 01:29 PM
  5. DIESEL TEST Hardcore reviewers/logs needed
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in