Diesel Test Hardcore- a review by mountainboy - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Diesel Test Hardcore- a review by mountainboy

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 17, 18, 19

    Nothing much to report, my diet wasnt as good as it should have been, I continued dosing at 6ED, libido is in overdrive. I worked out my abs on Saturday (first time in a long time, and they got sore) and on Monday I only had time for about half of my chest routine- still going up in weight on the workouts I did.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 9 getting consistently better
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 6.5 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier. My work shirts are getting tighter in my chest, shoulders and arms.
    Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
    feel a lot happier.

  2. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 20

    7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)
    Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 9AM

    12PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, sugar free jello

    1PM 2 DTHC, EFAs, Digestive aid

    4:30PM PWO snack: Pear, cashews, a handful of chips, a handful of cheese crackers, and 5 twizzlers

    5:30PM 2 DTHC

    5:35PM Workout: It was shoulder day. ok workout, really good pump (considering when I work my shoulders, the only thing that normally swells up are my traps, last night all of my shoulder muscles were swollen), I had to drop weight on all of my exercises and start to focus on my form again- it was starting to get sloppy 

    6:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

    8PM Dinner: My wife went out to Chinese food with some friends and brought me back a mix of things

    10PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFAs, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

    10:15PM bedtime I slept well again last night

    Thoughts: Im happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, and how it helps me sleep better at night. My wife is starting to comment about me looking bulkier. My sex drive is improving still, the acne has stopped, and confidence is still good.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 9.5 getting consistently better
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier.
    Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
    feel a lot happier.


    *I weighed in this morning: 213.4
    *I will be finishing my first bottle of DTHC tomorrow night, so I will be taking measurements soon.
  3. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 21

    7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)
    Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:30AM

    12PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, sugar free jello

    1PM 2 DTHC, EFAs, Digestive aid

    4:30PM PWO snack: Pear, cashews, and a bag of butter light popcorn
    5:30PM 2 DTHC

    6PM Workout: It was arm day. ok workout, really good pump, I was barely able to up the weights on my lifts- I think I will finish out the week trying to lift real heavy and then start next week at about 80% of my current intensity to give my body and CNS time to recover.

    6:45PM Cardio: 30 minutes of medium/low intensity cardio on the recumbent bike

    7:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

    8PM Dinner: 6 scrambled eggs with lean turkey sausage and some ice cream

    9PM 1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFAs, probiotics, ZMA, GABA

    10:15PM bedtime I slept well again last night

    Thoughts: Im happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, I am afraid I have to back off from heavy lifting for a week or two- Im starting to feel burned out. I need to give my body time to recover.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular.
    Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
    feel a lot happier.


    *Tonight I finish my first bottle of DTHC- I will try to take my measurements tonight.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 22

    7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)
    Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:45AM

    1:15PM 2 DTHC

    2:45PM Lunch: Some pesto pasta with chicken in it, munchies and a snickers,
    EFA’s, Digestive aid

    5:30PM 2 DTHC

    6PM Workout: It was back day. ok workout, really good pump, I was barely able to up the weights on my lifts- I think I will finish out the week trying to lift real heavy and then start next week at about 80% of my current intensity to give my body and CNS time to recover.

    6:45PM Cardio: 30 minutes of medium/low intensity cardio on the recumbent bike

    7:45PM Usual protein shake after workout

    10PM Dinner: 3 tacos, and a baja beef chalupa
    1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFA’s, probiotics, ZMA

    10:45PM bedtime I slept well again last night

    Thoughts: I’m happy with the strength/size gains I am seeing on this product, I am afraid I have to back off from heavy lifting for a week or two- I’m starting to feel burned out. I need to give my body time to recover.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7 noticable strength gains from last week to this week on the same workouts, I feel bigger/more muscular.
    Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
    feel a lot happier.

    Measurements
    Before After
    Neck- 16” Neck-16 ”
    Chest- 43 3/8” Chest-43 5/8”
    Waist- 42” Waist-42 ”
    Arm- L 15” R 15” Arm-L15 ” R15
    Forearm- L 12 3/8” R 12” Forearm-L12 ” R12 ”
    Thigh- L 27 1/8” R 27” Thigh-L27 1/8” R27
    Calf- L 16 1/8” R 15” Calf-L16 ” R16
    Current BF% 26.5
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool


    i am also finishing 1st bottle of dth, curious how results will be on 2nd bottle. still room for dth to be more effective since havent ran at 6ed on a consistent basis. sounds like your results will increase on 2nd bottle also. good luck. btw i am really going to try for 6ed for whole 2nd bottle.
  6. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am also finishing 1st bottle of dth, curious how results will be on 2nd bottle. still room for dth to be more effective since havent ran at 6ed on a consistent basis. sounds like your results will increase on 2nd bottle also. good luck. btw i am really going to try for 6ed for whole 2nd bottle.
    Good luck with your cycle, . Thanks for posting.
  7. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 24, 25, 26, 27

    Nothing new to report, my diet wasnt as good as it should have been, I continued dosing at 6ED, libido is in overdrive. I worked out my legs and abs on Saturday and on Monday I took the day off, and was on the road all day long- no time to work out. Im still going up in weight on the workouts I did. This week I plan to take it easier and use less intensity on my workouts, so my body can recover.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7 noticable strength gains, I feel bigger/more muscular, and my wife is noticing that I look bulkier. My work shirts are getting tighter in my chest, shoulders and arms.
    Confidence: 7 I feel like it is easy to have a conversation with someone, and I generally
    feel a lot happier.
  8. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 28

    7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)
    Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:45AM

    12PM Lunch: 3 small slices of meatball pizza, sugar free Jello

    1PM 2 DTHC, EFAs, Digestive aid

    4:30PM PWO snack: 1 banana, some cashews

    6PM Workout: It was shoulder day. I only did 2 sets instead of my normal 3 sets, and only 80% of my normal weights. Good workout though- small pump which was unexpected.

    8PM Dinner: Triscit crackers with turkey slices and some PB M&Ms ( I know- it was crap food)

    9PM:1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFAs, probiotics, 2 DTHC (I forgot to take my last dose PWO)

    10PM bedtime I slept well again last night

    Thoughts: My diet has been real bad the last few days, I never really thought about the way I eat so much until I started doing this log- I wonder if I have an eating disorder or something, I have the hardest time controlling my cravings for junk food, and I always thought I ate pretty clean. I go through a full bag of Doritos and a medium bag of PB M&Ms in one sitting (after a meal even!). I dont know how to get my diet under control- Ive tried getting all the junk out of my house, but then I end up making late night runs to the store. I need to find a way to have more will power! I weighed in this morning at 217.2 lbs ( A record high for me). Although I am real happy with the DTHC, I know its not a wonder supplement, it has worked incredibly well for me so far, but I imagine I wont get the full benefits of it until I can manage to clean up my diet, and get consistent with cardio.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7
    Confidence: 7
  9. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 29 & 30

    Nothing much new to report, the DTHC is still working as it well as it has been. Great stuff! I will start lifting heavy again next week.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7
    Confidence: 7
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 28

    7:20AM Breakfast: 3 hard boiled egg whites, 2 slices wheat bread w/ natty pb on each, yogurt (the little Dannon kind 60cals, fat free, no added sugar)
    Took 2 DTHC and staple supplements at about 8:45AM

    12PM Lunch: 3 small slices of meatball pizza, sugar free Jello

    1PM 2 DTHC, EFAs, Digestive aid

    4:30PM PWO snack: 1 banana, some cashews

    6PM Workout: It was shoulder day. I only did 2 sets instead of my normal 3 sets, and only 80% of my normal weights. Good workout though- small pump which was unexpected.

    8PM Dinner: Triscit crackers with turkey slices and some PB M&Ms ( I know- it was crap food)

    9PM:1 digestive aid, vitamin C, EFAs, probiotics, 2 DTHC (I forgot to take my last dose PWO)

    10PM bedtime I slept well again last night

    Thoughts: My diet has been real bad the last few days, I never really thought about the way I eat so much until I started doing this log- I wonder if I have an eating disorder or something, I have the hardest time controlling my cravings for junk food, and I always thought I ate pretty clean. I go through a full bag of Doritos and a medium bag of PB M&Ms in one sitting (after a meal even!). I dont know how to get my diet under control- Ive tried getting all the junk out of my house, but then I end up making late night runs to the store. I need to find a way to have more will power! I weighed in this morning at 217.2 lbs ( A record high for me). Although I am real happy with the DTHC, I know its not a wonder supplement, it has worked incredibly well for me so far, but I imagine I wont get the full benefits of it until I can manage to clean up my diet, and get consistent with cardio.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7 I feel more aggressive than I have been feeling, a little harder to control my temper
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good
    Strength: 7
    Confidence: 7
    hey mountain, no sweat. dth makes me hungry as helll too . you might look into a weak stim like scorch that has fat burning/appetite curbing stuff in it. i would recommend leviathan, but it has a lot of same ingredients as dth. scorch should help get your diet back on track and then you will see much better results. good luck.
  11. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey mountain, no sweat. dth makes me hungry as helll too . you might look into a weak stim like scorch that has fat burning/appetite curbing stuff in it. i would recommend leviathan, but it has a lot of same ingredients as dth. scorch should help get your diet back on track and then you will see much better results. good luck.
    Thanks for the tip, I looked into both Scorch and Leviathan, and I am most interested in the latter. Leviathan seems to have alot of good reviews. When I can afford it, I will likely purchase a bottle.
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I looked into both Scorch and Leviathan, and I am most interested in the latter. Leviathan seems to have alot of good reviews. When I can afford it, I will likely purchase a bottle.
    leviathan is good stuff, i have used it several times, scorch too. both are quality products that i have no problem recommending. if you're strapped for cash, look into morning sparkle at wal mart. $2 FOR 10 TUBES. reaper and sinner posted about this so i tried it, good stuff for the cost. good luck.
  13. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    leviathan is good stuff, i have used it several times, scorch too. both are quality products that i have no problem recommending. if you're strapped for cash, look into morning sparkle at wal mart. $2 FOR 10 TUBES. reaper and sinner posted about this so i tried it, good stuff for the cost. good luck.
    Ok, I'll check that out. BTW Belated Happy B-Day- I just read your thread on DTH Post cycle. All the talk about football makes me miss having TV . Congratulations on all the weight lost, are you doing any cardio, or is it just from working your tail off at the factory?
  14. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Hey bigT, what does you diet look like also?
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Hey bigT, what does you diet look like also?
    my diet is a lot of protein drinks at work, too damn hot to have an appetite. eat good meals before and after work. really had to work hard to keep weight down while on vacation. going to gym 3 times a week and doing some form of cardio every chance i get. i mow grass with ankle weights,take dog for long walks, play tennis,ect. it takes a lot of work but to me its more than worth it. btw have a lot of chicken breasts on hand.
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Ok, I'll check that out. BTW Belated Happy B-Day- I just read your thread on DTH Post cycle. All the talk about football makes me miss having TV . Congratulations on all the weight lost, are you doing any cardio, or is it just from working your tail off at the factory?
    no tv!!! damn you must have a lot of kids. hahalol sorry but nfl on sundays is almost a religion to me.
  17. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no tv!!! damn you must have a lot of kids. hahalol sorry but nfl on sundays is almost a religion to me.
    Well no kids yet, my wife and I have been married just under a year now, and we've been working on getting out of debt, and a cable subscription would be considered a luxury to us. It's also one of the reasons I have a Bowflex instead of a gym membership. In time I hope to get TV again, but for now it's just DVD's
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Well no kids yet, my wife and I have been married just under a year now, and we've been working on getting out of debt, and a cable subscription would be considered a luxury to us. It's also one of the reasons I have a Bowflex instead of a gym membership. In time I hope to get TV again, but for now it's just DVD's
    lots of porno i hope!lol i know how hard it is starting out, my wife and i had some rough times at the beginning. at least you are spending you're money wisely, $50 for a month or more of dth is imo money well spent. good luck to you and your's.:hot:
  19. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 31, 32, 33

    I think my body might be getting used to this product, I think I will still complete the cycle at full dose and see how it goes.

    * I should also note, that my body tends to adapt to things very quickly, so I am impressed that it's been this long. It took about this long for my body to adapt to the DT2010 as well, but once I took a 2 week break from it and started again, it was like my body got the full effects again.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 8 less desire, still high for me though
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 5 much easier to control
    Quality of sleep: 8 very good still
    Strength: 7, after my recovery break, I will start lifting again- likely tonight
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
  20. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 31, 32, 33

    I think my body might be getting used to this product, I think I will still complete the cycle at full dose and see how it goes.

    * I should also note, that my body tends to adapt to things very quickly, so I am impressed that it's been this long. It took about this long for my body to adapt to the DT2010 as well, but once I took a 2 week break from it and started again, it was like my body got the full effects again.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 8 less desire, still high for me though
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 5 much easier to control
    Quality of sleep: 8 very good still
    Strength: 7, after my recovery break, I will start lifting again- likely tonight
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
    read the direction on when you start to not get the same effects, it tells u what to do with ur dosage. Are u taking 6 a day? If so go to 2/1/1 2 days on 1 day off for a while, but take 2 days off starting tomorrow, u shoud see a jump in libido.
  21. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    read the direction on when you start to not get the same effects, it tells u what to do with ur dosage. Are u taking 6 a day? If so go to 2/1/1 2 days on 1 day off for a while, but take 2 days off starting tomorrow, u shoud see a jump in libido.
    OK, I'll do that, thanks Chuck
  22. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 33

    I was mistaken about my body getting used to this product, things had been smooth sailing for me for the past few days, but once something happened to me that rocked the boat I realized my aggression was still up. I also started lifting again last night- new hardgainer style routine I found on the net- It kicked my butt! A part of it was 20 rep squats- I actually did it with the same weight I had been using for 3 sets of 6 a couple weeks ago. Still supplementing at 6 DTHC/ ED.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: I got some things going on in my life right now causing me to not notice this much, but otherwise Id still say its a 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7- Im fine unless something pisses me off (does that even make sense?)
    Quality of sleep: 9 very good still ( been staying up a little to late)
    Strength: 8 I beat the tar outta my legs last night at really heavy weights and am only a little sore today
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

    *Chuck do you think that DTHC would work fine as a standalone PCT?
  23. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post

    *Chuck do you think that DTHC would work fine as a standalone post cycle therapy?
    thats been talked about before, I think it will work fine to get ur HTPA back on track but as for liver and all that or if your on something that really jacks up estrodiol.......I really dont want to say yeah cuz people on here that rely heavy on anti-estrogen products would have a fit. But a lot of people have used DT and DTH as part of a PCT with an anti-estogen product or after a PCT because the PCT didnt work as it "should have" and they bounced back. With alot of these pro-steroids like super-d and all that, I think it can be used stand-alone, all this other hardcore stuff (ie not sold in max muscle or at nutraplanet) I would first check what the product (hormonal product) does 2 ur estrogen levels.
  24. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 34

    Im still very much enjoying this product, I plan to workout again tonight. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted

    * Weighed in again this morning at 218.2
  25. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 35

    Im still very much enjoying this product. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,738
    Rep Power
    10751391

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 35

    Im still very much enjoying this product. Nothing much new to report- still working good!

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 5 feeling more introverted
    hang in there mountain, ive tried a lot of stuff and dth is for real.
  27. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hang in there mountain, ive tried a lot of stuff and dth is for real.
    Yea, it's good stuff
  28. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Day 36, 37, 38, 39

    I will be changing up my training this week to DC style. I have enough DTHC to last me until Wed for 2 in the morning, at about that time I will do a final weigh in and measurements.

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6
  29. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Final Review


    Day 40, 41

    Well as of Wednesday morning I took my last 2 DTHC. I would give this product a 10 out of 10. My body tends to get used to things pretty quickly, but with this, it didnt happen, muscle gains were great, libido was unreal, aggression got kinda high at times, sleep quality was greatly improved, as was confidence. My diet sucked while on this product, otherwise Im sure I would have lost more fat while putting on muscle. I would recommend this product to anyone. Chuck, I thank you for putting out another amazing product.Final results-

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6

    Measurements before-
    BF%- about 30%
    Weight:210.8
    Neck- 16
    Chest- 43 3/8
    Waist- 42
    Arm- L 15 R 15
    Forearm- L 12 3/8 R 12
    Thigh- L 27 1/8 R 27
    Calf- L 16 1/8 R 15

    BF%- 26.9%
    Weight: 219.2
    Neck- 16 1/2
    Chest- 45
    Waist- 43 1/2
    Arm- L 15 5/8 R 15 1/4
    Forearm- L 12 3/8 R 12 1/8
    Thigh- L 27 1/2 R 27 3/8
    Calf- L 16 5/8 R 16
  30. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Rep Power
    2007

    Reputation

    thanks for the review



    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    Day 40, 41

    Well as of Wednesday morning I took my last 2 DTHC. I would give this product a 10 out of 10. My body tends to get used to things pretty quickly, but with this, it didnt happen, muscle gains were great, libido was unreal, aggression got kinda high at times, sleep quality was greatly improved, as was confidence. My diet sucked while on this product, otherwise Im sure I would have lost more fat while putting on muscle. I would recommend this product to anyone. Chuck, I thank you for putting out another amazing product.Final results-

    Rating
    1 low- 10 high
    Libido: 10
    Semen Volume: high
    Aggression: 7
    Quality of sleep: 9
    Strength: 8
    Confidence: 6

    Measurements before-
    BF%- about 30%
    Weight:210.8
    Neck- 16
    Chest- 43 3/8
    Waist- 42
    Arm- L 15 R 15
    Forearm- L 12 3/8 R 12
    Thigh- L 27 1/8 R 27
    Calf- L 16 1/8 R 15

    BF%- 26.9%
    Weight: 219.2
    Neck- 16 1/2
    Chest- 45
    Waist- 43 1/2
    Arm- L 15 5/8 R 15 1/4
    Forearm- L 12 3/8 R 12 1/8
    Thigh- L 27 1/2 R 27 3/8
    Calf- L 16 5/8 R 16
  31. New Member
    mountainboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    One other factor (big one actually) I forgot to mention, I just learned this. I have asthma and have been taking Advair and Albuterol for years- apparently the key ingredient in Advair (fluticosane sp?) is a catabolic steroid. I imagine my gains would have been better as well as my fatloss had I not been on the Advair during my entire log.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another Diesel Test Hardcore review
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 10:40 PM
  2. Ari4216's Diesel Test Hardcore Review
    By ari4216 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:37 PM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:29 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST Hardcore reviewers/logs needed
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in